All Comments on 'Smoking Kills'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story is very good. I was impressed at the restraint in not having the husband talk about what he'd overheard. I also appreciated an odd detail, the husband's favorite dish being beef stroganoff. I've gotten tired of the hero-husbands in these stories typically having steak as their favorite - I assume this is so the insecure readers know the husband is a real man who likes a man's dish, catering to their insecurity about themselves that shows up all the time in the comments.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

She got what she deserved, a bad death. What a brainless airhead

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just shows how mentally unstable cucks are, they are broken beyond redemption infected with feministic ideologies that are so wrong and evil, against all male virtues, mental breakdown is a certainly. But the women who do this to them deserve their fate. They chose their date with the devil, and may they enjoy eternity as his whores.

TajfaTajfa12 days ago

The punishment did not fit the crime. He should have divorced her then exposed her behavior to the powers that be at the college. I'm sure there are rules about sleeping with students. Even if he did murder her it would have been so quick she wouldn't have felt anything. Much more pain for her to be exposed as a slut to her friends and family.

26thNC26thNC11 days ago

Husband didn’t kill them. If the cheating asshole hadn’t lit a cigarette, then no explosion.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Black sardonic Humor. Is for 'better or worse', a one way deal? Is sexual addiction part of 'in sickness or in health' also a gender one way deal? (Hypocrisy?)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
1625 Followers
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...