Smoky Tit-Fuck

Story Info
A sexy smoking arrangement between young and old neighbours.
2.1k words
4.86
4.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SaraSmoke
SaraSmoke
10 Followers

Bryan, my sixty-year-old widowed neighbour, gave a muffled moan as I lit the all-white cigarette between my bright red lips and sucked on the filter. The thick ball of warm smoke heightened his arousal as he watched it entering my mouth. I deeply inhaled the first drag into my lungs and savoured the taste. His body tensed and his eyes grew wide with lust.

"Perfect, Sara, so, so, perfect and sexy, he said softly.

"You say that every time I light up in front of you," I teased.

Over the last week, I'd learnt to ignore the fact I was inappropriately accepting cigarettes from my neighbour. I was only eighteen with an addiction to smoking, while he was sixty with a lifelong fetish for girls who smoked.

Bryan unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers, watching me exhale a steady stream of smoke across his lounge. Sitting beside me on his leather sofa, I swiped my long blonde hair behind me and took another drag, increasing his desire.

My pussy grew warm and moist when he took out his old cock and balls. Bryan was well equipped, proudly showing me his impressive length as I sucked a second ball of smoke into my mouth.

He continued to watch me with anticipation in his eyes, then he cupped my right breast with his coarse hand, caressing it firmly through the soft fabric of my white blouse, and the thicker fabric of my black bra underneath.

I smiled and exhaled another plume of smoke. Bryan groaned and started undoing the buttons. One by one, he freed them all and opened up the blouse, exposing my abundant cleavage.

"Beautiful tits," he breathed, staring at my large, creamy white breasts.

I smiled and quivered when he helped himself to my flesh, gently pulling the bra cups down and taking out my soft mounds. Bryan licked his lips and cupped his hand again, underneath my left breast this time, and stroked my growing nipple with his thumb.

I sighed, then sucked a third drag from the cigarette, while my elderly neighbour enjoyed the fullness of my breasts. I inhaled the smoke and held it deep inside my lungs, becoming ever more aroused as Bryan moved his hand back and forth across my chest, treating himself to a sensuous grope.

"Stroke me, Sara," he groaned.

I flicked the ash into the glass ashtray, which was resting on the arm of the sofa, and then exhaled into his lap with a mischievous grin. With the cigarette in one hand, I placed the other hand on his flabby belly and rubbed against his shirt.

"Take another drag as you hold me, Sara. I want to feel your hand as you breathe in the smoke," he requested hoarsely.

"Like this?" I teased him, sliding my hand down and around the base of his thick shaft as I placed the lipstick-stained filter between my lips and hollowed my cheeks.

"Ohhhh... yes... just like that..."

I began to gently massage his cock with my hand as I inhaled the smoke and looked into his glazed eyes. Bryan was groaning and groping my breasts while I gave him a smoky handjob on his sofa.

"Ohhhh... Sara, Sara, Sara... ohh."

As I exhaled into his lap and pumped his cock, I felt it throb in my hand while the moisture between my pussy lips flowed into my knickers.

There was something very arousing about wanking off an old man while I smoked a cigarette. It was seedy and preposterous, and I didn't think I'd enjoy doing it as much as I did.

......

The first time I did it was when Bryan found out I'd been grounded for smoking. He cunningly suggested to my parents that I could clean his house while his regular cleaner went on holiday for two weeks. He called it community service.

My parents fell for his scheming plan to get me inside his house. He'd always been a model citizen in the neighbourhood. He'd watched me grow up without a hint of perversion or malice in his body.

But once I was cleaning his house, light duties really, sweeping, vacuuming, polishing and general tidying up, his true intentions began to reveal themselves. He showed empathy by not asking me to do too much, he preferred to sit and talk.

It was the first time I noticed him looking at me in that way old men look at young women. His eyes would slither up and down my smooth slender legs in shorts. They would linger and feast upon my young mounds beneath my t-shirts. It amused me more than anything else.

Bryan quickly earned my trust, when after two days of cleaning his house, two hours a day, he offered me a cigarette. I thought it was a trap, but he promised it wasn't, and I could smoke during my visits.

I would enjoy a couple of cigarettes, smoking, drinking coffee and chatting with him. I didn't really do any cleaning after day three. It was mostly sitting in my neighbours lounge for two hours. The small price I had to pay was silently allowing him to ogle me.

I knew he was aroused. I knew he wanted me, but I didn't click how much until he confided in me that he had a smoking fetish. Bryan was so open and honest, I didn't scare or laugh, and before I knew it, we'd made an agreement that he could masturbate while I smoked.

I literally sat on the other side of his lounge, trying to smoke as elegantly as possible in shorts and t-shirt, while my sixty-year-old chubby neighbour used me to gratify his smoking fetish.

What did I get out of it? The promise of free cigarettes and a safe place to smoke without fear of reprisal from my parents, for as long as he lived.

The suggestion was so strange and seedy to me, I found myself curious to try it, before I found myself turned on by smoking and watching Bryan getting off. Watching him lose control as he shot sperm into the air and onto his flabby belly.

He normalized it by acting as if it were normal. He never displayed shame or embarrassment, and he never got too close to me, until I asked him on the third occasion if he'd like to sit next to me while I smoked for him.

Even then, it was me who made the decision to touch his cock. We both wanted it to happen, but my curiosity was all it took for me to wrap my fingers around his shaft and pump his cream out while I filled my lungs with smoke.

It then escalated to me showing him my boobs and smoking topless. Having gone that far, I wasn't going to deny him or me the pleasure of his hands feeling my breasts.

That's how I ended up doing what I was doing. A week into our illicit meetings, here we were again.

......

"What would it take for you to go a step further and suck my cock while you smoke, Sara?" Bryan asked, not expectant.

"That's a step too far, sorry," I apologised. It was exciting, giving him hand relief and smoking, but I didn't want his cock in my mouth, and I definitely didn't want to taste his cum in my mouth either. I preferred to use my hand on him, then go home to satisfy my own arousal in private.

"How about your amazing tits around my cock? You can smoke while I hold and fuck them."

We chuckled as I took the final drag and stubbed the cigarette into the ashtray. I was still stroking his length, exhaling with amusement. "I don't know. It might cost you a lot more than buying me a lifetime of cigarettes," I laughed.

"Name your price." Bryan was serious. His face was a picture of submissive lust. "I would pay anything to cum in your mouth or over your tits."

I giggled nervously. "I haven't done much sexually," I confided in him. I've only given one guy a blowjob and I didn't like it."

"Are you saying you're still a virgin, Sara?" Bryan gasped, excited and caring. "Did you not enjoy giving your first blowjob?"

"No, and because I would only give him handjobs after that, he dumped me for being frigid." I lowered my gaze in shame.

"What an ungrateful bastard!" Bryan exclaimed. "Your handjobs are incredible," he sighed, making me raise my eyes and smile. "What did he do to you?"

I watched my hand massaging Bryan's grateful cock. "He held my head when he came, and he made me swallow his cum."

"I'd never do that to any woman, let alone you, but I understand. Do you want to continue our meetings? I don't want to stop, but now I feel... well... selfish..."

I grinned, feeling closer to Bryan emotionally. "You can use my boobs."

"Uhhh," he groaned. His cock swelled against my hand. "Are you sure, after what you just told me?"

"Yes, and I don't want your money."

"Ohhh, Sara!"

Bryan couldn't believe it when I stood up and removed my blouse. We looked into each others' eyes as I put my hands behind my back and unclasped my bra. My upper body was now properly unclothed.

"You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, Sara, and you have the most wonderful pair of tits."

"I've never done this before," I told him, carefully getting down on my knees between his legs. Bryan opened them wider, allowing me to get right in between his hairy thighs. "Just smoke a cigarette, that's all you need to do."

"Ok," I giggled, as he reached across the sofa for the packet of cigarettes, lighter and ashtray.

Adrenaline flooded my body as Bryan cupped both hands underneath my breasts. I placed another all-white cigarette in my mouth. His hold on my mounds was as shaky as my lips trying to keep the cigarette still.

I rolled the flint wheel, creating an inch long flame as Bryan buried his thick, glistening cock between the soft warmth of my young breasts. His thumbs rubbed against my nipples. I moaned, lighting the cigarette and taking a drag.

"Ohhh, you really are perfect, Sara," he groaned, holding my breasts.

He squashed them tight around his cock, breathed excitedly, then began to thrust up and down. With my lungs full of thick smoke, I looked down and exhaled at my breasts getting shafted.

Bryan grunted so roughly when the smoke engulfed my chest, I thought he was going to cum.

"Do you like that?" I giggled, holding the cigarette off to the side.

"I love it," he panted, thrusting harder between my breasts. "Keep doing it."

I smiled at him, put the white filter between my lips and pulled hard. The cigarette lifted as I sucked. Bryan's face was suddenly hot and sweaty, his breathing rapid. He pressed tighter, tensing and thrusting as he fucked my breasts.

Inhaling the ball of smoke, I smiled into his eyes, put my top lip over the bottom lip and exhaled downwards. Bryan's eyes flickered as if he was about to go unconscious.

"Has anyone ever creamed your big tits before?" he gasped.

I flicked the ash into the glass tray. "Not yet," I teased, taking a deep drag.

"Ohhhh, I'm almost there, Sara! I'm getting close to creaming your tits!"

With his mouth agape, gasping for breath, I exhaled a steady stream of smoke into his face. Bryan groaned and coughed, ramming his cock harder between my breasts.

"I can't wait to feel your cum shooting all over my boobs," I giggled, taking a drag as his face screwed up in agony.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck!" Bryan cried out, thrusting his cock through my cleavage and into my neck.

As I inhaled and swallowed the warm smoke, I felt warm cum spurting onto my throat and chest. I naturally jolted back as I exhaled. I watched the cloud reaching the ceiling, feeling Bryan's sperm covering my breasts.

I took another drag and looked down as the strength of his ejaculation waned. Bryan was gasping, weak and spent, while I grinned and exhaled down at my cum covered breasts.

"Look at the mess you made," I giggled, finishing the cigarette.

Bryan's cock softened and slipped from my sticky chest. He sighed and chuckled, asking me if we could do it again the next day. I consumed his face with smoke, stubbed out the cigarette and told him I couldn't wait to do it again.

"I won't have sex with you," I told him. "But I might suck your cock."

"Mmmm, and I'll tell you when I'm going to cum, so you can wank me off over your big tits."

"Yes," I laughed. "And all while I'm smoking."

SaraSmoke
SaraSmoke
10 Followers