Smooth Legs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting with her mound, I kissed and licked everywhere but left the labia for last. Her pussy was as smooth as a baby's behind. I moved to her clit and licked my way down to her cunt and back up. I sucked on her clit and when I glanced up, I watched Lisa fondle and squeeze her breasts. I slowly licked my way back down to her cunt and this time shoved my tongue in as deep as I could. "Oh yessss," she moaned.

She pulled her legs wider and tilted her hips as I tongue fucked her and savored her sweet hot juice.

I slid my tongue up to her clit again and, while I tongued it, I inserted two fingers and rubbed her G-spot. Her response was immediate. "Ooohhh fuck that feels good."

Soon, her hips were rocking faster, rubbing her clit on my tongue and her cunt on my fingers. A few moments later she groaned and her body shook from her climax.

I surprised her by not stopping. I continued fingering her G-spot and licking her clit. She was gasping and rocking her hips with greater force. The next orgasm was more intense than the first.

She reached down and literally pulled my head off her clit. "That was ... wonderful but ... I need to catch my breath."

I kissed her and I think she liked tasting herself on my lips and tongue. Then I kissed each nipple. When I pulled my fingers out, she took my hand and placed those fingers in her mouth. After she licked them clean, I inserted them back into her and then licked them, too.

"I like the taste of your pussy."

"I do too but now I want to do what I promised and bring you off in my mouth."

"Oh baby, I'd like that."

We changed positions and she settled between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around it and began a sensuous blowjob. Words fail me to describe how wonderful it felt. Her lips and tongue and hand worked their magic and soon I was on the edge of my orgasm.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming."

Lisa took it all and milked my dick until it was soft and she had swallowed every drop.

She moved up and snuggled in my arms. "That was wonderful, sweetheart."

"I liked it, too. I loved the way you touched me and everything."

"My pleasure. You are incredible yourself."

After a few minutes she remarked, "What a perfect way to spend the afternoon."

"And we have several more afternoons."

"Of course you know you'll have to make sure my pussy is smooth every day, right?"

"I would be remiss if I didn't."

"And I need to do the same with your lovely cock."

"How about you shaving it tomorrow just for fun."

"Deal. By the way, what time is it?"

"A little after 5."

"Want to do happy hour?"

"Sounds good. Do you want to go in your bikini or change?"

"I want to change but ... ah ... I'd like to have a little fun. Would you be willing to swap underwear?"

"Sure but my waist is a bit larger than yours."

Not a problem for me and I have a pair of old panties that you won't hurt."

"Panties and not a thong?"

"Sweetheart, you are much too large for my thongs."

I retrieved the smallest brief I had and I must say she looked very sexy in it and I told her so. She handed me her bikini and walked out wearing only my underwear and the cover up.

The panties she handed me were not much larger than what I gave her but definitely felt much better. I didn't know women's underwear felt so good. I put my shorts and tee shirt back on while Lisa elected to go braless. Seeing a woman's tits swinging under their top in public always got my motor running. Her shirt made it obvious she was sans a bra. I kissed her and said, "I love the way you like to play."

As we walked to the bar, I watched her lovely tits freely swaying and I said, "I imagine you know that you're going to drive every guy crazy that sees you."

She just looked at me and smiled.

Margaritas were the happy hour special and we ordered a pitcher. We toasted each other and talked about the pleasure we shared. Tim came over and asked about our day. "What did you guys do today?"

It was fun watching Tim. He quickly noticed that Lisa was braless. I don't think he took eyes off of her chest. I suppressed my smile the best I could and made sure I didn't look at her either. "We enjoyed the pool and beach and spent time getting to know each other better."

"Good to hear," he stammered out. He did his best to recover and said, "You both looked great in the water together this morning. I think you'll have a lot of fun this week."

After he departed, we looked at each other and burst out laughing. "If he only knew," she said.

"Did you notice how he kept looking at your tits?"

"Pour guy, he was trying hard not to and I kept jiggling them. He's probably wondering if you got in my pants already."

"Probably not a good idea to tell him you were wearing mine."

Over dinner we were discovering our common interest such as movies and books. We were discussing our love of mysteries both in books and old movies when much to our surprise, Tim came over and joined us. The purpose of his visit, so he said, was to talk about the dive tomorrow at Little Cayman. It was humorous to watch him struggle again not to stare at Lisa's chest. She, on the other hand, kept teasing him with her not too subtle jiggling. Finally, under the pretense of informing the others, he walked off.

I laughed and said, "I see a cold shower in his future."

"And what do you see for us?"

"A wonderful week and ..." I placed my hand on hers and looked her in the eye. "I know everything is young and new but I really hope there is a relationship in the making."

"I hope so too."

To Be Continued...

12