SMOTP 10 Types of Orgasm #06

Info
#6 of the 10 Types of Orgasm we are exploring - The P-Spot.
325 words
9.2k
1

Part 6 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
716 Followers

#6 The P-Spot; 'Twernt', 'Taint', 'Her Diamond'.

The Perineum is a much joked about, but sadly misunderstood part of the anatomy. Here we pay it the attention it assuredly deserves.

As a way point in the delightful progress of oral stimulation, the perineum is one to be lingered over. Lavish care and attention here and the mutual rewards are potentially overwhelming.

Intimacy is about trust and being close, about reassurance and feeling desired. Above all it is about your partner demonstrating their commitment to your pleasure and satisfaction. In turn it requires open surrender and the ability to lie back and relax into the passion

The sixth type of climax is the outcome (so to speak) of some of the most intimate, naughty and very personal stimuli. There are so many more nerve endings in this location to play with beyond those we have already explored. So brace yourself for this experience, it is one to savour and one you will not want to miss.

Lie back, relax and be ready to hit the replay button so you can enjoy yourself over and over again.

Sometimes I encounter a piece of information, an artwork or new research that stimulates me to produce a fresh approach to the subject. One such article I encountered proposed there were fifteen different types of Female Orgasm which I found fascinating.

I came down to a shortlist of ten to include in an exploration of the Female Orgasm. So here is my offer of ten different audio experiences, each with an initial relaxation and arousal phase, part of my unique Directed Erotic Visualisation© technique.

I had a lot of fun making the #10TypesOf_O. I am sure you will too. Make sure that you listen to all 10.

As always your feedback and comments as to how the work can be improved, or just that you enjoyed yourself, are most welcome.

Time to move on to new pastures of pleasure...

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
716 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
NorzNorzover 3 years ago
yep that will do jt

I have listened to them all so far and they are all great. I had to comment on this one since you seen to be talking to yourself, first sign of madness and all.

This one was one of the stronger responses for me but hey I like anal and I'm a sub.

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Wanted to thank all those...

... who take the time to leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent.

First time ever I have turned off the voting on my stuff, it was getting silly. So, for this series, love ‘em or hate ‘em, tell us all why, or DM me if you’re shy. *kiss*

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
OK, You asked for it...

...Not.

Following the deafening absence of any negative comments here, (I have had positive and encouraging direct feedback) - Orgasm Type #7 will be released by this weekend.

I'm looking forward to the complete absence of any response with eager anticipation. (Anyone would think that I was hungry for attention or something, sheesh!)

*I know you are out there, making a mess of your sheets, arching your backs, squirming and whimpering, so its all good.*

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
A meteor shower of poor ratings...

...in the last 36 hours, across all 6 of these audios!

But still no comments giving me the reasons why they apparently stink? Apart from one mild rebuke that there is not enough of me in them... I wonder if that is what all the 30,000 or so who have listened to them to date feel? There are another four all shiny and ready for release, so I have a question.

Do I stick to my plan, just for completeness and inflict them on the apparently shuddering ears of good Literotica people, or do I not? (Anal, ASMR, Nipples and All Over Skin still to come).

In time honoured political tradition no comments will be taken as a yes. Surely even Trolls can manage to hit a few keys with their angry, stabby fingers to spell out ‘Hell No!’?

smotpsmotpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
OK OK, Already, I can take a hint!

...3 Lone * in a row, wow.

All I can say is that if you have never tried this, you are missing out on a very intimate experience. Clearly not this audio, but the real thing.

A couple of weeks and the next one will be along...

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

DEV - A Christmas Fable Directed Erotic Visualisation Experience for Women.in Audio
Spend a Day with SMOTP #01 06:00: Morning Sex.in Audio
Audio Hypnosis - Orgasm Hands-free orgasm through self-hypnosis.in Audio
Meet Jezebel Directed Erotic Visualisation for Men.in Audio
Directed Erotic Visualisation© OTK OTK Spanking Audio Experience for Women.in Audio
More Stories