SMS 4: A Walk In The Park

Story Info
Kerry gets him naked outside again.
5.2k words
4.54
28.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my experience on Rose Street it took me a long time to build up the courage to play outside again. Kerry recognized that she'd pushed things too far too fast, but Fiona had thought the incident was great, and that's all that mattered to Kerry. She began stripping me with increasing frequency and danger; and relaying these stories to Fiona who seemed fascinated by them. I began to wonder whether they were pre-planning these things, grooming me for something; but I put those thoughts out of my mind. I was having a whale of a time. I'm sure many of her other friends were kept informed too. Her sister certainly was, as I was to discover on holiday later that year.

Me: Hiya. Where are you?

Kerry: Babysitting for the Andersons. How are you?

Me: Fine. When do the kids go to bed?

Kerry: 8.30. I can text you after that.

Me: Will you just text me when you're ready then?

Kerry: Yes, but I'm not promising anything.

Kerry: The girls are in bed. I'm free now. Do you still want to play?

Me: Yep.

Kerry: Where are you? What are you wearing?

Me: I've just had a bath. I'm lying in bed all clean and naked and shaved.

Kerry: Ooh. Go to my drawer and put on a pair of my panties. Tell me which ones you've chosen.

Me: Ok. I've got the blue satin ones with the white dots on.

Kerry: Nice! Are you hard yet?

Me: No, but I'm getting there.

Kerry: Now you're dressed properly we can begin. You can play but you're not to take your knickers off. They're not too tight are they? You can still get access to your bits?

Me: They're fine. I can just pull them to the side.

Kerry: Good. If anyone comes to the door you've got to answer it in your knickers.

Me: Ok. Now I am hard :o)

Kerry: If you're worried about being naked outside, next time I'll let you wear knickers. Fiona would love that.

Me: So give me a scenario.

Kerry: We go through to Glasgow on the train to do Christmas shopping. You wear your chaps and a short t-shirt under your windbreaker.

Kerry is quite the little housework fairy and has taken it upon herself to put my old clothes to further use. These include a pair of jeans that have had the bottom removed. They've been darted and hemmed, and what are left are jeans that look normal from the front, but leave my buttocks completely exposed in the rear. She's had me model them for some of her friends, but I've never been out in them.

Me: Ok. What day? How busy is it?

Kerry: It'll be a Saturday in the run up to Christmas, so it'll be totally packed. After you leave the flat your arse will be naked all day!

Kerry: Before we go I give you some rules. When you're sitting down you've got to move your jacket so you're sitting directly on the seat, as in sitting with you're bum on the seat. And when you're told to take off you're jacket you've got to take it off and give it to me. I can ask you to take off you're jacket whenever I want.

Me: Ok.

Kerry: On the train through I make you sit without your jacket on, and I sit opposite you so I can watch you squirm. You can't move or get up 'cos than people will see your arse!

Me: Ok. What if someone wants to sit next to us? What if I need to go to the loo?

Kerry: If someone sat next to you they probably wouldn't notice until you tried to put your jacket back on. We sit near the back of the carriage next to the toilet. I'm not gonna give you your coat just so you can go for a pee. Either don't drink anything or deal with it.

Me: Ooh! Nasty.

Kerry: Not at all. I might not give you your jacket back until we're off the train.

Me: I'd have to wait until last. So what have you got planned for town?

Kerry: Just a little mischief. Flipping the back of your jacket up at some inopportune moments, and of course there's always lunch!

Me: Inopportune moments? Lunch? Elaborate.

Kerry: You know, going up escalators, walking out of a shop, standing in glass lifts. We have lunch in the food court in St. Enoch's Centre. It's mobbed. Once we've found a table I make you sit down and take off you're coat. I go and get our food. Remember the chairs they’ve got.

Me: Ok. I don’t remember.

Kerry: The chairs are those plastic ones with the hole on the back. If they look, anyone behind you will see your bum.

Me: You could also stand me against a wall someplace and take my jacket away, and I'd effectively be stranded there until you gave me my jacket back.

Kerry: You'd have to keep you're arms at your sides. I could leave you outside State of Independence while I look for clothes, and if I wanted your opinion on something I could just call you in.

Me: Eh?

Kerry: I'd just call you in. I'm sure all the girls in State would love to see your bum!

Fiona is an Assistant Manageress at State of Independence in Edinburgh, a chain of clothes stores targeting fashionable teens. From the girl talk that's filtered down to me, and the odd visit, the shops appear to be staffed mostly by confident and sexually precocious teenaged girls.

Me: Ok. Let's do another scenario. How about a different scenario with the chaps?

Kerry: I'll need to think.

Kerry: We go to the third bridge at the Links. You'll be wearing your chaps so you're not obviously conspicuous. I'll tie you to one end of the bridge, not in the middle. 8pm in the evening on a weekday.

Kerry: You appear to be dressed normally but your arse is open to the air. You'll be tied leaning over the bridge railings. I'll bring my favorite whip and use it!

Me: What if someone comes along or walks past when we're on the bridge?

Kerry: If someone comes past you either have to find cover or just deal with it! I'd be walking either in front or behind you anyway. If someone walks past when we're on the bridge there's nothing you can do about it. If I saw them coming in time I'd hide and just watch :o)

Me: So I don't get a coat or long t-shirt? How would you deal with me being seen in chaps? Like if we were surprised and didn't have time to react?

Kerry: No, you don't get anything. I'd probably laugh depending on how the person reacted.

Me: So it doesn't bother you too much in reality?

Kerry: Not overly. It would have to be later though on account of kids being out.

Me: So you'd really take me out in them?

Kerry: I don't see why not. Let me know if you're getting close.

Me: Ok. What next?

Kerry: I need to think. I'm running out of ideas.

Me: Ok. How about this? We pick a place that gets really busy at predictable times, and is really dead at other times. Somewhere that has good cover close by.

Kerry: Ok.

Me: Then we use the fact that it's busy to time the strip. You could hide my clothes close by so I'd have to wait until it was quiet to go get them back.

Kerry: Or I could strip you and leave you somewhere where you couldn't leave until it was quiet. How long could you stay in one place?

Me: I don’t know. What do you have in mind?

Kerry: We go to The Mission down by the station at about nine on a Saturday night. There's a staircase opposite that goes up onto Calton Hill.

Me: Where? What is it?

Kerry: It's a nightclub on the street that runs down to Holyrood Palace from St. James Centre, right below Calton Hill.

Me: You mean Calton Studios, round from The Venue?

Kerry: Yes. It changed names about three years ago, though! You're showing your age.

Me: Ok. I know the staircase then.

Kerry: You climb over the wall at the bottom of the stairs and hide in the bushes, and pass your clothes out to me. I put them in a bin bag and go off and hide them.

Me: So what am I left with?

Kerry: I leave you with just your trainers and your phone. I wait until the club is open and then ring you and tell you your clothes are in the club car park. Then I go home. Night-night!

I have a Nokia 6210 which can be set to vibrate instead of ringing for when we play games outside. It also stores up to 150 text messages which make it ideal for recording Kerry's texts. I also only keep Kerry's mobile number stored in the phone, so I won't send dirty text messages to anyone else by mistake.

Me: Ok. Is it busy?

Kerry: At the weekend there will be queues outside and people arriving until the doors close at 11.30. Then it'll calm down and there'll just be people leaving and bouncers until it closes at 2am.

Me: So what am I meant to do? I could just go home and get my clothes in the morning.

Kerry: You're directly across the road from the main entrance, and people are always sitting on the stairs waiting for their friends or for taxis, ‘cos it's the only place to sit. You'll just have to wait for it to close. But if the bouncers go inside after curfew, I guess you might be able to risk it. We'd do it in summer so you didn't get too cold.

Me: Even so I don't think I could hide in the bushes for five hours. But the scenario is good. You'll let me know when I can cum?

Kerry: You can't cum yet. Caroline phoned to say she'd be home by eleven. Are you gonna pick me up all nekid?

Me: If you want. Where and when?

Kerry: That all depends on how risky you want it to be.

Me: What are my options? What would be low risk and high risk? How risky can we get?

Kerry: Low risk would be you picking me up out front and bringing shorts and a t-shirt for emergencies. You could put them on my seat for quick access.

Me: Sounds boring.

Kerry: High risk would be you leaving the house naked and coming to pick me up. Watch you don't crash or get pulled over!

Me: Where would I pick you up?

Kerry: I could walk to the chip shop on Morningside Road and you could stop there. It'll be chucking out time for the pubs and I could make you get out and open the door for me?

Me: Nah. Too risky. I'm rock hard though.

Kerry: Ok. How about a walk then?

Me: What you got in mind?

Kerry: You drive to the garage on Pentland Terrace, and park in the long bus stop there. You have to drive nude, but I don't mind if you bring emergency clothes with you.

Me: I can do that. What about the knickers I'm wearing?

Kerry: No, I want you to be naked. When you get there you phone me. I'll walk up the hill to the entrance to Braidburn Valley. You've got to leave your clothes in the car and meet me on the other side of the park. We can then walk back to the car together.

Me: Sounds do-able. I'm game, but only 'cos I'm so horny. If you'd let me cum I'd probably have backed out by now.

Kerry: That's why I didn't. See you soon. About quarter past, at the gate on the corner.

Me: See you soon. I love you.

Kerry: I love you too.

I wore jogging bottoms, t-shirt and trainers out to the car, and took my keys and mobile phone. It was a warm night with a bright moon and very few clouds; a good night for a walk, but then other people would probably be thinking the same thing. I stripped in the car, put my clothes on the back seat and set off around the ring road to pick up Kerry.

I arrived at Braidburn Valley Park at about 11.00pm. It was mid-week and the side streets all appeared deserted. I was feeling nervous and excited at the same time. It was very light out with hardly any breeze, just how I like it. You can hear and see a long way, so there are fewer surprises, but the lightness of the night makes you feel doubly exposed.

There was pretty regular traffic running in and out of town on Pentland Terrace, too much to risk parking and getting out of the car naked, so I settled on a side street further up the hill which bordered the park. It was much safer, only having houses on the side opposite the park, but I'd have an extra half mile walk through the valley, and I'd still have to run a few hundred yards down Pentland Terrace to reach the nearest gate. This was getting exciting. My stomach was churning with delicious anticipation.

I parked in front of a van a little way down the crescent, on the side of the road next to the park. After phoning Kerry and letting her know I was there, and checking there was no-one around, I got out. The canopy of trees and nearby van hid the passenger side of the car almost completely, from both the houses opposite and anyone rounding the crescent. I walked cautiously back towards the corner keeping as low as I could behind parked cars.

I cowered on the pavement at the front wheel of the car parked on the corner. It concealed me from traffic heading down the hill and into town. From here I could see the cars coming up the hill, and check that the pavements on both sides of the road were clear. My dash would take about thirty seconds, but I'd be completely in the open on a well lit and relatively busy main road.

The pavement on the opposite side of the road was empty, as was the pavement on this side, and so was the bus shelter between me and the gate. I couldn't see around the corner up the hill, so I'd have to hope there wasn't anyone there. I could gauge the traffic coming up the hill. It came in waves because of traffic lights at the foot of Pentland Terrace. The traffic heading down the hill was a little more sporadic, but it was random, and again, I couldn't see up the hill to look for gaps.

I'd either have to take my chances and sprint for it, based on what I could see, or return to the car and pick Kerry up elsewhere. If I ran for it and someone saw me they might phone the Police, No-one likes a naked bloke wandering around public parks at night. But then, if I bottled out Kerry would be disappointed in me, and I love pleasing her and allowing her to push me. I even surprise myself.

It was unusually warm for 11pm on an October evening, and we wouldn't get to play outside much before the following March. I decided I'd run for it. I'd probably be seen by a couple of drivers, but I figured I'd be very unlucky if any of them phoned the Police. I waited for a gap and took two steps forward. At the top of the hill I could see headlights. The pavements were clear. I began running flat out for the gate, slowing to pass the bus shelter and swerving through the open gate as the car approached, its horn blaring.

Moments later I peeked back out. The car hadn't stopped and my gut said everything was fine. I trust my gut instinct usually; but maybe only because it says what I want to hear. I paused to get my breath back and take my bearings.

From the gate there are two paths. One leads back the way I'd come, which then sweeps down into the valley and follows the bank of a river along towards the main gate. The other runs along the top of the slope skirting the fence line and picks up various gates along the main road. I followed the upper path as it was the quickest route to our rendezvous.

I found the park deserted, and from high up on this side of the valley I could see the paths that followed either side of the river, and the majority of the path running along the top of the other valley wall. On the opposite side of the river there's a crescent of grass steps landscaped into the hillside to form a kind of amphitheatre. There are a number of footbridges joining the two banks of the river, and further up the valley in the opposite direction are a concrete skateboard arena and a swing park.

I found myself walking quickly in a low crouch. The path was set only a metre or so below the level of the pavement on the other side of the fence, and in places there is no shrubbery or cover of any sort. I also knew that the streetlights made me very visible against the deep darkness of the valley. I was relying heavily on the unobservant nature of people to avoid detection.

I was within sight of the main gate when I stopped abruptly at the sound of girlish laughter. A little way ahead of me on the other side of the fence was a group of teenagers sitting in a bus stop. Three girls in their mid teens appeared to be discussing the merits, or lack there of, of 'bagging' one of two drunken boys. Among their merits were their apparent tidiness, an unspecified quantity of alcohol at a nearby flat, and their belief that the girls were really 'bitchin'.

I was frozen to the spot. I had walked within easy earshot and now I was afraid to move. I waited for what seemed like an age for a break, and it finally came when one of the boys stumbled into the road and a passing car swerved and hit it's horn.

I ran flat out down the grassy slope into the darkness, slowing when I felt myself slide and recovering into a controlled jog. When I reached the valley bottom I was panting hard and sweating. I slowed to a brisk walk and followed the riverbank towards the main gate. I could still see the bus stop, but now they wouldn't see me.

All the paths through the valley converge upon the main gate on the corner of a junction at the base of Pentland Terrace. The junction is controlled by traffic lights and the only all-night garage in the area is situated opposite. Even at night there are cars at the lights going one way or another.

I could see Kerry sitting on the bench just outside the gates. As far as I could see there was no-one at this end of the park. I tried to walk boldly up to the gate, but pulled up short, and stood using the brick pillars to screen myself from the traffic.


"Hiya!" she smiled, "You're all nekid! Come here and give me a hug." She stood and held her arms out, waiting for me to walk out into the open.

"I don't think so." I told her.

"You’re a wimp." She told me, coming to meet me instead. "I know you'd want to if you had the nerve."

"Yeah, right." I told her, but she was right.

We crossed the first bridge and took the path along the valley floor. Hand in hand we walked as Kerry told me about her day at work, and her evening with the Anderson kids. We following the path that skirted the river and enjoying the quiet stillness of this oasis in the middle of suburban Edinburgh. Once again I was naked in the middle of the city, only this time it was much later and I felt safe, almost calm.

It had been a good couple of months since the episode on Rose Street and I was still curious about Fiona's reaction to it. I knew they'd discussed it and Kerry was already referring to 'the next time', but she wasn't giving me any more. This seemed like a good time to probe some more.

"What did Fiona say after you left me in town?"

"Not much. We just talked about stuff."

"So she didn't mind being there?"

"Not at all. It was really her idea. After I told her about your kinky things she's always been curious. She wanted to see if you'd really do it, that's all."

"Oh, okay."

With all the walking and talking, I had almost forgotten my nudity. There was a couple approaching in the distance. They were on the opposite bank of the river from us, and judging from their speed and demeanor they appeared to be out walking their dog. I figured they'd see us sooner or later and pointed them out to Kerry.

"Just keep walking." She said, squeezing my hand tightly to stop me from pulling free.

"No. I'll go round the back and meet you at the bridge."

"No. They won't mind. Just walk like everything's normal."

My heart was thumping. All of a sudden I felt very naked and acutely aware that I'm completely shaven. I knew I only had a minute to make my decision. The familiar churning deep down in stomach had started and I decided to brazen it out. "Okay." I conceded, freeing my hand from Kerry's grip and putting my arm around her. For her part, Kerry placed her hand on my bum and felt me up as we walked.

I tried to calm my racing heart, taking long measured breaths. This really was exciting. It doesn't get any better than this. The delicious anticipation of getting caught; waiting to find out how they'll react; knowing you've got nowhere to hide and surrendering to the inevitable embarrassment, and delightful exhilaration of being seen naked.

Kerry was working her hand between my cheeks, trying unsuccessfully to find a comfortable resting place that felt more intimate than simply grabbing my ass. It was having the desired effect; I was fuller than normal, almost semi-erect, but not embarrassingly so. I suspect Kerry wanted me stiff to bursting for our impending encounter with the couple on the far bank, but the adrenaline rush was preventing it.

12