Smuggling Raisins Ch. 05

Story Info
Jesus occupies her bed.
2.3k words
4.27
4.9k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Thursday August 5, Jesus and Madeline

Jesus stood, unsteady. His arms hurt from pulling on the garrote, and his head was light. Killing always left him confused and empty. Wobbling and tired, he followed Mrs O'Hare out of the cottage to the main house. She hadn't tried to lock the door on him, left it wide open.

He found her hiding on her knees in the walk-in closet. Her breasts back in her top, but her skirt still rode up on her waist and she still wore the collar. Jesus was naked, his organ dripping wet, clean from the sink.

"Did you?"

"I screwed him. Screwed him good."

"Is he?"

"Dead."

She sucked in her breath, but look frightened. Instead she babbled: "Oh my God, Horace too. I ruined Alan's life and now Horace... I deserve to die. Horace. Did he have to go through that? Could you have just killed him?" She leaned against Jesus' legs, tilting her head back so her neck was easy to reach. Eyeliner ran black down her cheeks and her lips trembled. His cock surged, lifted and flopped over, semi erect, dangling right in front of her face, next to the cord he used to strangle her husband. She hooked a finger in the dangling cord. "Kill me." she whispered "you might as well do it now."

"If you go, so does Alan. You have to earn his release."

"Everything I do makes it worse."

"So don't think, Mrs O'Hare; do what I say. Alan will be fine. You didn't kill Horace, he spat in the Cook's eye. Horace killed Horace."

"I can't bear it." She tugged on the cord.

"Mrs O'Hare, Horace has been fucking your Chinese bookkeeper for years." Madeline looked up again. "And she has been stealing from your restaurant. They stole for her mortgage, vacations and clothes. Then they stole so she could buy houses in the Castro. That's why the restaurant is fucked. So forget him. And stop balling. I bought you for three thousand dollars and three murders; a crying bitch is no fun, so stop balling."

Maddie stopped crying, she felt better. "Words lie. Isn't that what Vinnie said? If you own me..." She moved her fingers from the cord to his penis, which now wobbled in a perpendicular jutt, like a tree branch. Her eyes grew big and begging. "Fuck me." She licked his shaft.

"That's it Mrs O'Hare. Now you're getting it. Get me the vaseline." He said.

This wasn't what she wanted to hear, but she went and searched while he followed. There was that stab of fear in her tits again. "I'm a woman Jesus, I'm meant to be used a certain way," she said over her shoulder.

But Jesus appeared not to hear her. Vaseline was in the guest house bathroom, next to Horace's body. She trembled but he made her go in and get it. Horace lay sideways on the shower floor. His nuts were visible, hanging over the back of his thigh. Madeline remembered when she was very young and he was big and strong and an adult already, how overpowering his body had been. Now he was deflated. With Horace dead she belonged to Jesus by right of conquest. Booty. Madeline saw Jesus was looking at Horace also, but his expression was of contempt and anger. The boy herded the woman back to the master bedroom, walked to the window that looked out front. "When I worked on the grounds I used to look up here and wonder..." He paused, her bedroom was rich, but not decorated as he had imagined. The bed was huge, mahogany and high off the floor. He had expected carpet, but it was wide-plank softwood. Personal articles and paraphernalia were split between Horace's side, black, grey and scaled up, and Maddie's, which was more tidy, soft and salmon colored.

Maddie sat on the bed and adopted an erect carriage, posing herself so that her bosom stood proud and forceful. She didn't want to take it up the ass, but she was guessing that was all Jesus knew. She asked. "Have you done this before today? Before you raped my husband?"

"Not to something like you. I had a punk in the Youth Authority for six months, Samantha. A boy really. Today is too fucked already to try new things." Jesus seemed more relaxed to her now.

"For me too." She added. "I've never done that."

Jesus laughed. "Ok, no new things today. It's been a long day."

"Thank you. Thank you so much...

"I'm not sleeping in the guest house though."

"OK. Where do I sleep."

"With me, in your bed."

"Like we're a couple?"

"Like you're my bitch."

"The boy in prison, he did your laundry and stuff too?" Maddie asked. "Did you leave him behind? Are you going to write him?"

"No. They thought he might snitch. So I strangled him."

Mrs O'Hare fingered her silver chain. For a boy who could kill so easily it was maddening he wouldn't just fuck her. She could picture herself on her back, legs open, the smooth skinned brown boy laying on her, hips driving his shaft. If Jesus was going to take over she would have to coach him into it. Really, women always had to coach men into something useful, she thought. He'll probably take me tonight. Wake me in my own bed with his erection, climb on me and kazaam! I'm a gangster's whore. "Jesus, can I ask you something?"

"Anything. If I don't like your question I might smack you though."

"We were both there on our knees. Why did you fuck Horace? Is my bottom so fat and repulsive?"

"He fucked over Irving, He had to get it. His ass was hairy and ugly, but I closed my eyes and imagined and it kept me hard."

"You like my ass?" She paused, a little excited. Jesus liked her ass, it wasn't so much flattering as the tiniest window of rescue from her hell. If the boy likes her ass, then she has a little something to work with, to suck up to her new owner, to make her new life bearable. "Your prison girlfriend - was his ass ugly?"

"His ass was waxed. But it was still a boy's ass, there just wasn't anything else in there. Yours is big. Wide and soft and dimpled. I haven't fucked a real woman yet - so you'll be my first. Are you happy now?"

"No, not now you said my butt is big" she thought. She slid off the bed, with heels she was now taller by a full head, she thrust her chest out enough to overwhelm without betraying her intent and told him "Jesus get in the bed. Our bed now. I'll bring dinner, dressed for service, really dressed for service, with the right attitude for our new life. And nobody needs to learn anything new." Jesus looked relieved.

On the way downstairs her mind raced ahead of her. She would get him to do it eventually. She needed to be dominated, maybe have him hurt her body a little. Her nipples hardened under her lace top, it had too long since a man used her coarsely, really made her squirm under him, pulling her hair and digging his fingers in her while he fucked.

Jesus showered in Horace's attached bathroom and, ignoring the bed, sat naked in Horace's favorite easy chair, his feet up on the ottoman and looked at pictures in a restaurant supply trade magazine.

Mrs O'Hare knocked on the bedroom door an hour later, the room was now half-lit. She carried a cheeseburger, coke, beer and whiskey on a tray with short legs. Her dark hair was brushed out all glossy and pushed back by a hairband, She wore stockings, high heels, black lace panties and still the dog collar. She put his dinner on the side table and knelt at his feet with her elbows on the ottoman while he ate. "Music, please." said Jesus, and she scurried to the computer and selected a soft jazz collection. It was new to Jesus, but it fit the room and the woman and he didn't ask her to change it.

She eyed his naked body. "He's muscled like a greyhound" she thought. Light boned, small and brown, with no trace of fat anywhere. He was chilly, like her, and slumped down in the chair so his organ was on the front of the cushion. Jesus was shaved under his arms and his groin. His cock was erect, jutting up above his sack, the torpedo shape ominous.

Jesus ignored her while he ate. A real cheeseburger he had not had in five years, it was like tasting the world again. Finished with the food, he moved his beer to one hand and the whiskey to another. The scotch, like the music, was new to Jesus, smooth, earthy and delicious. Horace apparently liked nice things, things Jesus could now enjoy. He eyed Madeline again. She pulled the chain out from between her breasts and draped it over them, dangling the little cast silver crucified Jesus in the shadow of her fat catholic tits. She lifted her shoulders erect and kept her eyes down. She had very pale skin padded with a light fat undercoat that left her smooth all over with no tan. Her ankles and feet were small, it was surprising they could carry such a large body. Her hands were small also and had a babyish quality to them. Her ass and thighs were broad and deep, and without clothes she was cold, shivering a little, which put a jiggle in, and gave her skin a goose-bump texture.

White moisture seeped from the tip of his cock. Jesus pointed at it with his drink. Mrs O'Hare slid the ottoman gently out of the way, crawled between his knees, and pushed her dark hair behind her ears with her fingers. She leaned her head above Jesus's erection, and salivated. Jesus sipped his whiskey and then let his head fall back. She slid her lips and tongue over the skin of his organ, around the knob, down to the base and back up. Her hand slid behind his ball-sack and gently pulled it to her, stroking with the tips of her fingers.

In the Youth Authority Jesus kept his guard up. Now his fantasy woman was sucking his cock. "Can I close my eyes?" he thought "She has submitted, kneeling and sucking like Samantha used to. Only this one is so beautiful." Her glossy dark brown hair, split by a salmon hair band, bobbed over his hips. He stroked her hair, which felt as smooth and soft as it looked. His hips needed to thrust, so he dug his fingers in her hair, gripped her head and crammed his cock as deep into her face as he could. Her child-like hands dropped his balls and popped up on the ends of the armrests, clutching the upholstery. Her body jerked, but she stayed on her knees. She let her jaw slack and the thick center of his cock slid inside, the knob probing her throat. He could see her eyes now, closed and repainted with black liner, there were tears forming, sliding from them.

Maddie relaxed her throat and his stiff organ slid down her neck, choking her off. Her nose pressed in his groin and she buried her face in his flesh, blocking out the light, she was gagging violently, her torso twisting, but she would not back herself off to let his cock out. Jesus pressed her head in between his wide-spread legs and let loose, pumping his nuts into Mrs O'Hare. He closed his eyes and prison drained from him in a loud groan. He didn't even feel her slide off his cock and slump to the floor, gasping for air and then rubbing her pubic mound with her fingers, desperate for release, unable to get it.

Maddie woke up twenty minutes later on the floor, shivering. Jesus was asleep in the chair, nodded foreword with his chin on his shoulder. She crawled to Horace's bathroom, ran warm water over a washcloth and kneeling between Jesus's legs, cleaned his equipment and inner thighs. She wasn't sure if she was cleaning him as a slave, or if it was maternal instinct, or maybe one enabled the other. She turned down the covers of the great mahogany bed Horace had been so happy about in the old days, and, pulling Jesus foreword by a wrist, scooped him up. The boy didn't weigh much more than a hundred pounds and she was amazed again that he killed Horace so easily. She placed him carefully on the bed, rolled him on his side, and pulled the covers over him. Then she scurried around to her side, now very cold, her nipples hard and goosebumps all over her soft skin. She knelt at the side of the bed, put her hands together with her silver crucifix in them, kissed the cross and prayed for Alan's safety, she prayed Jesus enjoyed her efforts, and that he would take charge of her. Then she climbed in herself, scooting her voluptuous rump back until it rubbed against Jesus' groin. When he woke her bottom would be there on offer, and perhaps she would get it.

Instead Madeline stayed awake all night, weeping as quietly as she could. Partly she cried because Horace was dead, and partly because he had ruined them both for that stupid whore, Snoopy. The stab of guilt and weight of shame ruled her night as it had for months now, since Dollard refused her. It was maddening that she had a new owner, the answer to her anguish but he slept through her agony. Right there, breathing in the bed behind her, ready to take her pain away, but she didn't dare wake him, didn't know if he boy could master her in any case. Too many more months like this and her body would collapse. Jesus just slept on and on, and it never occurred to Maddie that a boy who had not had a drink in five years might be knocked out by beer and whiskey.