Smut, Sluts & Butts

Story Info
Kyle’s fuck filled day.
1.6k words
4.13
18.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire Joiner screamed beneath Kyle as he fucked her, her pussy stretched around his hard cock.

Claire and her weak 5 inch dicked husband Jason had requested the company’s breeding program after they had tried for months to have a child.

Kyle meanwhile had Jason’s dick in his mouth, Jason groaning as he fucked Kyle’s throat, soon busting his sweet tasting load into his mouth.

Kyle then licked him clean before turning his attention back to his wife, Claire cumming twice before Kyle shot his load deep into her pussy.

“Fuck…” she panted, unable to put into words how good it felt as Jason handed Kyle the check.

“When can we expect you back?” he asked.

“About a week,” Kyle replied, pulling on his clothes, “I doubt you’ll need me however. Once I knock a bitch up, she’ll be showing before the week ends.”

After Kyle arrived back home, he found himself facing a massive orgy.

“Hey big bro,” he suddenly heard, turning to see Gabby as she approached him, holding two freshly opened beers.

“Hey little sis,” Kyle replied, kissing her deeply as she set the bottles down and fished out his cock.

“Damn… I’ve missed you,” she said, talking to his cock as she sank down and swallowed him down, Kyle groaning softly.

His sister sucked him relentlessly for a few minutes before standing and bending over on the couch, Kyle sliding into her wet pussy, feeling she had already taken several loads.

After the pleasure of his sister’s terrific blowjob, it was thus not long before he began pumping her pussy full of his cum.

Once he pulled out, Emily made her way over, handing him a laced blunt which he instantly took a hit of, feeling it race through his body as she sat her ass down on his cock.

“Ohh shit…” he groaned, taking a long drag as she began to ride him, Kyle’s big hands feeling up her tits.

“Damn baby…” Emily moaned, bouncing faster.

She was on fire, grabbing from between his lips and hitting it as she rode even faster.

Kyle then stood, sliding from Emily’s ass and into her pussy, fucking her doggy on the cum stained coffee table.

“OH SHIT!!!” Emily screamed as he stretched her out, gripping her hair and fucking her harder and deeper.

“OH FUCK YEAH!” Kyle yelled, watching as his fat cock bashed in his wife’s pussy.

Emily gripped the table and cried out as she began to cum violently, her pussy clenching at his dick as he fucked her harder.

It was then that the aged family butler, James Warren entered.

“Sir?” he asked, coming up to Kyle.

“Y-Yeah…?” Kyle asked, squeezing on Emily’s tits as he could feel he was getting ready to cum.

“You have a visitor at the main hall, sir,” James replied.

“FUCK!!” Kyle yelled, pumping his hot thick jizz deep into Emily’s cunt.

“Oh my fucking god babe…” she panted as he finally ran dry, counting off 8 hard blasts into her cunt, reaching back to wipe up some of the excess oozing down her thigh and sucking it from her fingers.

As Kyle made his out, he kissed her deeply as she tugged on his dick.

“I’ll need more of that later,” she said, to which Kyle nodded, making his way out, tasting his cum inside her mouth.

“Now James,” Emily said, looking back at him as Kyle left, “I have yet to take a fat load of cum up my tight ass…”

She sucked her middle finger and slid into her tight hole, seeing his dick throb in his pants.

“Get to it, old man,” she said with a grin.

He nodded and unzipped his pants, pulling out his thick and wrinkly 12 inches, sliding it into her ass as Emily screamed at the top of her lungs.


******

When Kyle arrived to his office, he found Angela already waiting, wearing a short blue skirt and a revealing matching top.

“Hey Angela,” Kyle greeted, seeing her eyes follow his dick as he entered the large room, “what’s up?”

“Well, I just wanted to deliver your check for Mommies In Heat 4 personally…” she said, handing him an envelope.

“Thanks,” he said, accepting it, “it was really fun fucking all those horny MILFs.”

Angela smiled. “Well that’s basically my second reason for showing up. I could really use a nice, hard fuck myself.”

Kyle gave a grin and stood. “Well what’s stopping you from getting what you want?”

She smirked and kissed him deeply, kissing down his chest to his rock hard dick and swallowed him down without difficulty.

“Oh fuck…” he groaned, gripping her hair as she bobbed up and down. “Suck that dick good, bitch…”

Angela slobbered and gagged hard on his swollen cock, fondling his balls and teasing his asshole to which Kyle moaned softly, biting his lip to avoid exploding in her mouth as she slid two fingers all the way inside.

“OH SHIT!!!” he groaned, still managing to stall his orgasm.

He then climbed above her as she sat on the couch and began to fuck her face. As he did so, Angela pulled her skirt and began to stroke her own hard cock, loving as Kyle dominated her throat.

“Mmm…” she moaned as he felt his dick pounding deeper in her tight throat.

“Oh shit…” Kyle grunted, gripping the back of her head as the rubbed and pulled on his nuts, “fuck yeah…”

Angela beat herself off furiously as she sucked on the fat hard dick in her mouth, Kyle groaning in pleasure as he fucked her face. He then pulled back and dived between her legs, wrapping his lips around Angela’s dick and sucking her off hard as she gripped his hair.

“Mmm… FUCK YEAH!” Angela cried, holding his head as he bobbed up and down. She moaned as his fingers probed her asshole before he stood, pushing her legs back and resting them atop his shoulders as he shoved the fat head of his cock deep into her asshole.

“Ohhh fuck…” she moaned, feeling up his chest as he grunted and pushed deeper.

Soon, he was fucking her hard, his big hands squeezing her tits as his dick fucked her tight ass reletlessly.

“Fuck yeah…” he groaned, her dick slapping against his toned stomach each time he bottomed out.

“God, I love that dick…” she panted, clawing at his chest.

Kyle grunted and picked up speed, pinching and twisting on her nipples as she cried out louder.

“Oh my fucking god…” Kyle groaned, watching his hard dick pound furiously into Angela’s welcoming ass.

She then pushed him out and slurped his dick back into her mouth, Kyle groaning as he was once again in the hot wet confines of her throat.

Angela then allowed him to face fuck her, looking up at him with watery eyes as he fucked her throat with raw passion, his nuts smacking against her chin.

Kyle groaned loudly and began to cum yet again, pumping shot after shot of hot cum into her mouth before pulling out and leaning down to kiss her, swapping his thick cream as she continued to stroke him.

She then began to lick and suck on his nipples as she continued to beat him off, smiling as his buds became erect.

She then stood and turned, getting onto all fours and offering her large ass to him to him once again. Kyle approached, stroking his wet dick as he slid inside of her.

“Oooh fuck…” she moaned, feeling his big dick stretch her asshole.

“Ohh yeah…” Kyle groaned, “take all that fucking dick…”

Angela moaned loudly, throwing her ass back at him hard, Kyle slapping it hard as he fucked with long and deep strokes.

“YES! FUCK ME!!!” Angela screamed, gripping the arm of the couch, “I FUCKING LOVE YOUR DICK KYLE!!”

Kyle gripped her hips and picked up speed, Angela reaching back to squeeze his ass as he drilled her.

She began to stroke her own dick as he kept at it, gripping her hair and tucking her harder, his nuts smacking against hers.

“Alright bitch,” he said, pulling and walking around to stand in front of her, “come get a taste of your ass.”

Angela wasted no time in sucking him down, moaning at the taste of her ass on his cock as she toyed with his nuts.

“OH YEAH…” Kyle grunted, watching her head bob up and down his dick.

He then had her lay on her back again, soon beginning to fuck her hard, squeezing on her bouncing tits.

“OH FUCK YEAH, BABY!!” Angela screamed, Kyle drilling her with every ounce of energy he possessed as she jacked her dick off at the same pace.

He then pulled out, flipping her back onto all fours and began to fuck her hard again as he pulled her hair.

“FUUUUUCK!!!” Angela screamed, feeling Kyle sawing her asshole relentlessly.

“Ooh yeah,” Kyle groaned, his dick erupting and blasting his hot cum deep into her asshole.

“Fuuuuck…” Angela groaned softly as she felt his cum flooding her bowels.

“Oh shit…” Kyle groaned as he pulled out, presenting his sticky cock to her, Angela sucking him into her mouth, the mix of his cum and the flavor of her ass indescribable.

She sloppily sucked his dick clean and began to pull her clothes back on.

“See you soon, Kyle,” Angela said with a smile as she closed the door.

As Kyle prepared to get some writing done, the door opened again to reveal Marie sauntering in, cum oozing down her legs.

“I hope you still have some dick left for your old mother,” she said with a seductive grin.

“Always,” Kyle replied, stroking it and approaching as Marie bent over on the couch where he had just fucked Angela.

“Give it to me baby,” Marie moaned, feeling her son’s dickhead enter her cunt.