SNAP. A pantyhose fantasy.

Story Info
I walk into a bar wearing pantyhose.
6.9k words
4.74
5.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stockings. The root of this story is my stocking, nylons and pantyhose -- SNAP - fetish. It is wrapped in a fantasy genre and includes bisexual themes, shape shifting and gender reversal.

"Look in the mirror," the woman purred. I could feel her hot breath on my ear and the weight of her body on mine.

I looked in the mirror which was on a wall near a bed. I was face down on the bed with my ass up, naked. Naked except for sheer to the waist black pantyhose. I felt my cock rubbing against the nylon. My wrists were bound by ropes tied to posts. The woman was bent over me from behind. I could see and feel a huge strapon dildo resting on my back.

"Do you see," she said. It was a command. "Do you see that you really are just a pantyhose wearing slut?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"Do you want this -- me -- inside you?"

I looked in the mirror and saw the dildo that looked so real. So big. She grasped it and slapped my ass with it.

"Yes," I moaned. "I want it -- want you -- inside me. To fuck me." My cock was so hard under my pantyhose that it hurt. "Fuck me. Please fuck me." I never even had a finger in my ass before tonight and now I was begging to get fucked by a woman with a monster cock strapon! Where were the straps? OMG, that thing looks real, I thought.

"Good. Very good. I'm gonna fuck you," she cooed. Then she growled, "I'm gonna fuck the manhood right out of you. I'm gonna fuck you so hard and so deep that you won't walk right for a week. I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you won't recognize yourself when I'm done with you. You're gonna watch yourself change in that mirror. When this cock bottoms out inside your ass, you're gonna see the real you. The pantyhose wearing slut.

How did I get here, you ask? I'll back up to the beginning of the very weird night...

The bar was just around the corner from my hotel and I would not have gone in, but for a curious twinge in my gut. I was on the road. A business trip. A cleansing. My boss told me to go. She said it would help me to get my head screwed back on and find the real me. It had been two weeks and I could not remember the name of the city. Just that I was lonely and bored.

I had paused my walk and the front door of the bar opened. I heard a jazz number playing on a piano and thought it might be live, so I stepped toward the door. A man and a dark haired woman brushed passed me. I saw that they were holding hands and my eyes flicked down to her legs. Long, shapely and covered in black nylons. Her skirt was so short that I thought I saw the tops of stockings. She caught my eye and grinned and seemed to move to allow me to get a better look.

Then I saw the man looking at me and I froze. He was a full head taller than me and in a flash, I could see him pounding my skull into the pavement. But, he just smiled and placed a huge hand on the woman's ass. My eyes locked onto the hand as it squeezed and I saw the skirt ride up exposing the black stocking tops and the light skin of her upper thighs. Butterflies took flight in my stomach. Then the couple moved away. But just before they disappeared into the night the woman looked back at me and grinned. The look was intimate, like she knew me. The real me. The me that was wearing pantyhose.

Fear washed up my back and I ducked into the bar. After a pause to let my eyes adjust to the dim light, I saw an empty stool in the back and made for it. Without thinking, I sat on the stool. My slacks rode up and I felt a cool breeze on my ankles. My black pantyhose clad ankles. I glanced around and hoped that it was too dark for anyone to notice. I could have stood up or shifted position to let my pant legs conceal the pantyhose. I could have. Should have. But, I didn't.

"What can I get ya?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you drinking?" The voice was quiet, feminine with a trace of... Italian? Or was it a smoker's voice?

"Um, I'll have a vodka martini. Wet and dirty with a couple of olives," I said while staring openly at her fully exposed cleavage.

"Like what you see," she said.

"Oh geeze," I stammered, feeling a blush flood my cheeks. "Yes. Uh. But, I'm a leg man, actually." Did I just say that? "I mean, uh... What's your name?" I felt my legs rubbing together and the pantyhose swishing underneath my slacks and I thought she could hear it and fear exploded in my ears.

"Marty," she said grinning. "I'll make you that martini before you explode." She turned away.

In case you haven't figured it out, I have a thing for stockings, nylons and pantyhose and I was wearing a pair that night. It was a fairly new thing for me. I always loved the look of nylons on women and for a very long time, the only porn that I would look at had to involve stockings, nylons and pantyhose. As with any addiction - for what is a fetish anyway -- mine progressed. I was in a relationship with a woman who didn't understand my needs and she actually went the other way and deprived me. Soon after, in a fit of frustration, I tried on a pair of pantyhose. OMG! When I slid them onto my feet, I grew an instant hard on. Rock hard. By the time I had the pantyhose all the way on, precum was dripping out of me like a leaky faucet. I wrapped my hand around my nylon encased cock and jerked off. It took only a couple of seconds. The feel of the nylon on my cock was overwhelming.

Since it was winter and I was not in a relationship, I removed all my body hair below the neck. When I pulled on pantyhose with hairless legs I shuttered with ecstasy. I know the younger guys and some athletes like the hairless thing for different reasons. I liked it because it felt feminine. The nylon directly on my smooth legs drove me crazy.

Marty had moved down to the other end of the bar and I could see her whole body. She was wearing very short black shorts, black nylons and black sneakers. She quickly turned and caught me ogling. She came back and placed my drink on the bar.

"Be careful, Francis," she said. "A guy like you comes into this place might never leave the same."

"What do you mean," I said and sipped the martini. It was fantastic. I tasted a hint of juniper which I thought was associated with gin. "And how did you know my name? I mean, my friends call me Frank," I sipped again and felt warmth spread all over my body and down my legs to my toes. I shifted my legs so I could feel the pantyhose and the sensation almost made me faint. I put down the glass and looked up at Marty. My face felt hot.

"I'll stick with Francis," she looked down the bar. The music was still playing. She looked me in the eye. "You come in here looking for something, but you don't really know up here," she poked my forehead. "You don't know who you are."

"I know who I am," I said defensively.

"Do you? Who are you then?"

"I'm just a guy," I said a little sulkily and then I thought about the pantyhose on my legs and how much I really liked the feel of them. I love the way pantyhose and stockings look on women.

"Yup," Marty agreed grinning wickedly. "Just a guy who enjoys wearing stockings, nylons and pantyhose. Oh SNAP!"

She moved away before I could find control of my jaw muscles. I took a couple gulps of the martini and was about to get up and leave when the woman I saw leaving the bar walked back in. We made eye contact and to my shock and awe, she walked straight over and sat next to me.

Marty came over smiling and said, "Hi Val. The usual?"

"I'll have what he's having and set him up with another," Val said. She smiled showing bright white teeth behind voluptuous, glistening burgundy lips. She turned to me and said, "Is that okay, Francis?"

I would have protested about how she knew my name, but the night was proving so weird that I just went with it. "Uh... Yeah. Yes. Okay," I stammered. "Yeah. I mean..."

Marty and Val smiled and looked at me almost like I was some kind of curiosity.

I downed the rest of the martini, pushed the glass forward, found a little dignity and said, "Why not." And I thought, this shit only happens in the movies. Actually, it doesn't happen in the movies. It sure as hell doesn't happen to me!

Val had straight dark brown hair about shoulder length and large dark brown eyes. I drooled a little when she removed her jacket exposing her arms and shoulders. Her skin was darker than mine and I could see the edge of a tattoo high up on her left breast. She saw me looking and smiled.

Val leaned close and said, "If you're fun, you can see the whole thing later."

Marty brought the martinis, winked at Val and moved away. I couldn't keep my eyes off Marty's nylons.

"Oh, you are going to be fun," Val said.

I turned and followed her gaze to her lap where she had pulled the top of her skirt back so I could see her stocking tops. I nearly melted and then I did melt when I remembered that I was wearing pantyhose! And somehow Marty knew! Did Val know, too? Then a thought struck me and I nearly slapped my forehead. This woman is a call girl! She has to be! So, I grinned ruefully and thought that it was going to be a VERY expensive night.

"I know the game and it's okay," I said clinking glasses with her.

Val looked me in the eye and said, "Do you really know the game, darling?"

The first martini had me loosened up. I stared openly at her stockings and felt my cock getting hard. I said, "This kind of thing doesn't happen to me. It just doesn't. So, just..."

"Just nothing," Val said. She leaned into my ear. "You have no idea what the game is, my little pantyhose wearing slut."

"What..."

"I love to play. I love to have fun and to get weird," Val said and her tongue flicked in my ear.

I had a raging hard on now and fortunately, my pantyhose held it down so my cock didn't make a huge tent in my slacks. "I... I don't have a big dick," I blurted and then glanced around furtively afraid the whole bar could hear my confession.

"You have a perfect dick for you," Val said, her lips almost touching my ear. She reached down and grabbed my left ankle and rubbed my pantyhose. "Ooooh... I'm getting wet and bothered. We better..." She slid her tongue into my ear and then turned my face and kissed me so forcefully that I felt her tongue going down my throat. She moved her tongue in and out and back and forth and I found my hands resting on her lap stroking her stockings and bare thighs near her pussy. Her legs parted and her tongue went down my throat. I didn't gag but just held on, now with one hand around the small of her back and the other planted on her sopping wet pussy. Her clit was hard and easily the biggest clit I ever felt. Her hands found my fly and suddenly her hand was inside my slacks caressing my pantyhose encased cock. I almost cried out. Almost came...

My eyes snapped open suddenly afraid that people were watching us basically having sex at the bar. It was business as usual, like we were behind a curtain. Even Marty seemed oblivious to our pornographic display. I felt Val's tongue retreat from my throat and her hand come out of my slacks. Fuck I screwed this up, I thought feeling despondent.

Val leaned back, took a deep breath and a long pull from her drink. I did the same and was mentally flogging myself for ruining the moment.

"Don't fret my little slut," Val said touching my lips with her finger tip. "This is just the tip of the iceberg. It's gonna be a long and interesting night." She crossed her legs but left her skirt hiked so that I could see her stocking tops. "My instincts tell me that you came here looking for some kind of change, but you don't know what. You're wearing pantyhose, so that tells me something. But there is more. So, we need to play a little game called, show me your inner slut."

I felt an ocean current rushing through my head and a cool breeze on my nylon encased cock. "Um... Okay. Who's inner slut are we talking about?"

Val smiled, sipped her martini, put it down and I felt her heel touch my ankle. "You of course. So tell me why you like stockings, nylons and pantyhose."

I hesitated and looked down at Val's stockings and concentrated on her heel rubbing against my nylon encased ankle. I looked around and for Marty and saw that nobody appeared to be listening. For the first time I saw that all of the women in the bar appeared to be wearing skirts and nylons and high heels. I began, "I have never actually verbally expressed a love for them to anybody until now. I mean, there were a few that guessed. I get more attentive and harder and more into it when my partner is wearing stockings. And how did you know?"

"I'm asking the questions," Val said. "When did you first start wearing pantyhose?"

"Not too long ago actually," I said easily. "I was dating someone who figured it out and she decided to deprive me.

"That sounds a bit mean," Val said grinning and she rubbed my lower lip with her forefinger.

I chuckled. "Yeah. After we broke up, I was on a trip -- like I am now -- and I got up the guts to go buy a pair of nylons. I think they were tights, actually. I figured that nobody in that place knew me, so it didn't matter." I sipped the martini and savored the warmth.

"How do you feel right now," Val asked now resting both of her hands on my thighs and rubbing gently. "How do you feel in pantyhose?"

"I feel great."

"Sexy?"

"Yeah. Totally. I shaved my legs and... Well..." I gulped the martini and drained it. "This feels a bit weird to admit... I removed all my body hair from the neck down. I like the feel of sheer pantyhose that's too big for me so I can pull them all the way up over my chest."

"Ooooh," Val said and I felt her hands move toward my cock. "Have you ever thought about crossdressing? Going all the way? I bet you would look fantastic in a skirt with your black pantyhose and none of that pesky man hair messing it up. Your hair is long enough." She caressed the side of my head.

"Crossdressing? No. Not fully," I said. "I tried on a pair of high heels once and I will admit that I got hard quickly."

"I think I might like to see that."

My cock sprang to attention. "You would," I sputtered stupidly.

"Why did you like the heels?"

I couldn't believe I was actually talking about this with another person! With a woman! "Well... I mean they looked and felt so goddamn sexy."

"Would you ever get a pedicure? You know... To really make it pop."

"I never thought about it before. But I guess it would be nice." Did I just say that?

Marty appeared with two fresh martinis. "On the house," she said and she smiled mysteriously at me. I watched her walked away with her ass wiggling and her dark nylons showing off her beautifully shaped legs.

"What happens to you when you slide the pantyhose up your legs," Val said and her hands brushed across my boner.

"I... Well... I start to imagine things."

"Like what? Don't leave anything out, darling."

"I don't know. It's weird," I said and I grabbed my drink for support. I suddenly felt uneasy, but it felt good to be talking to someone, especially this beautiful woman. "I start to think of myself as the woman and I -- but this is -- I think of myself as a woman with a woman."

Val sipped her martini. I watched her black painted fingernails wrapped around the stem as she sipped. She said, "I sometimes put myself into the body of a man with an enormous penis. I put myself between the legs and do the thrusting instead of being thrusted. Do you know what I mean? When you imagine yourself as a woman do you imagine her fucking you?" She reached inside my zipper and I felt her hand rubbing my pantyhose covered cock. I felt ready to explode and she eased up.

"I watched this episode of Sex in the City once with my girlfriend. There was this seen where they were talking about sex and one of them -- I forget her name -- blurts out, don't you ever just want to get pounded? It wasn't right away, but it soon happened that I started wondering about that. I started wondering what it would feel like to be on the other side... To be pounded... To have someone inside me... To..." I stopped.

"Be submissive," Val said. She took one of my hands and guided in under her skirt. Her pussy was wet and hot and I could feel her erect clit. It felt so big. It felt like a small penis. I almost moaned out loud. She took my hand out and brought it up and presented my wet fingers to me.

I parted my lips and she inserted two fingers all the way the way in. Her juices tasted musky and sweet and delicious. My head swam a little and the room pitched sideways for a few seconds. Then I knew that I had to be with her in any way she desired. I would do anything and I think she knew that before I did.

"Yes," I breathed after she drew her fingers away. "Yes. I am submissive. Especially right now."

"Are you sure, Francis? Darling?"

"You can call me, Fran. And yes." I breathed out and grabbed my drink and sipped carefully. She was staring deeply into my eyes and penetrating every barrier I ever thought I could hold up. She was laying me bare naked on the bar with just my pantyhose.

Finally, Val smiled, leaned in and nibbled my earlobe and spoke softly. "You are going to want me. You are going to want me all the way. You are going to want every bit of me. You are going to beg for me to fuck you. Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes," I said without hesitation. "I want you so bad." I was ready and afraid for her to scream out laughing and announce to the entire bar that I was a pantyhose wearing sissy freak.

"Let's go," Val said.

I jumped up from the bar stool and almost fell. "Wait. I gotta pay."

"It's all set," Marty said from behind me. "Go let that little inner slut out of her cage."

"Uh..." I reached into my slacks and pulled out a few twenties and placed them on the bar. "A tip at least. Thank you."

Marty smiled and waved me off. Val took my hand and now I was the guy leaving the bar with this gorgeous brunette. She wearing stockings and I wearing pantyhose. All black. My legs and groin tingled.

We exited the bar and she led the way holding my hand and pulling me forward looking back at me and smiling. Her hair glistened under the street lights as a warm breeze picked up and she seemed to quicken her pace. I saw that her heels were at least four inches with open toes revealing dark painted toenails underneath her stockings.

A few minutes later she stopped and pulled me close. I could smell perfume on her neck that made my knees buckle and something shifted inside me. I felt like I was falling under a spell. I felt like I wanted it to happen. She pulled closer and put one knee between my legs and I felt both of her hands on my ass. Her fingers pushed into my ass crack and she kissed me forcefully jamming her tongue deep into my throat. Then she released me, turned and walked to a door.

"We're here," Val said and she opened the door and pulled me inside.

"Wow," I said looking around at a darkly appointed foyer. It was like something out of the eighteenth century. Oriental rugs. Ornate vases on sideboard tables and paintings that looked old and original. The center piece of the paintings was of a black cat with glowing yellow eyes and a crescent moon in the background. I felt like the cat was staring into me.

Val came up behind me and reached between my legs. I felt her fingers probing, seeking, finding my cock and ass. One hand was around my front and the other came from behind. She was nearly lifting me off the floor. All I could do was look up at the ceiling and moan. Before I knew, I felt her loosen my slacks and they fell to the floor exposing my pantyhose.

I moaned in a high pitched voice that me shiver. Her hands were moving all over my ass, cock and legs and she was breathing in my ear. I felt a finger probing my ass and I cried out. I couldn't believe the sound. It sounded feminine. There was an antique mirror and I saw that our bodies were twisted together and I saw my hands on her ass.

12