Snatched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cindy and I grew ever closer, she texted me a link to the song 'Feels Like Home' by Chantal Kreviazuk, saying that it reminded her of us. Cindy and I continued double-dating with Jack and Donna. We enjoyed each other's company so much that Jack and I talked it over and decided to propose on the same night and try for a double wedding. That's how close we were. Our plans worked flawlessly and the girls were very excited to have a double wedding. Merging our budgets helped us to stage a grandiose affair which the girls went crazy over. There wasn't a penny left over except for the honeymoon expense accounts Jack and I managed to hide from the girls. The girls wanted the four of us to also honeymoon together but Jack and I put our feet down. They flew to Cozumel and we took in Grand Cayman Island. Some things, like honeymoons, are better experienced privately. Jack and I were on the same page there.

My first year starting in the legal profession garnered me $72,648.00. I could have earned more, but I continued my primary focus as a Public Defender. Cindy, as a High School Art Teacher brought in $26,232.00 annually. Our combined earnings yielded $98,880.00, just under a hundred grand. We were getting by comfortably but didn't have a lot to spare. Jack and Donna were much better off financially. Jack wormed his way into assisting with high-profile defense cases, and his contribution netted him fifty percent more per year than my Public Defender salary. Not only that, but Donna's CPA status had her starting out making double Cindy's art teacher salary. They drove much nicer cars than we could afford and had a larger house in an elite neighborhood. That notwithstanding, money never became an issue with the four of us. Cindy and I were every bit as happy as Donna and Jack were. Best friends never allow such things to come between them. We continued going out together at least once per week, usually on Saturday nights. The girls liked the bubbly and we liked indulging them. We opted for dance clubs more often than not and split our time dancing with each other's wives, thoroughly enjoying one another's company.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jack and I both were pallbearers at my grandmother's funeral. He was indebted to her for arranging his job interview and her recommendation carried a lot of weight with the firm. The doctors said she'd died of viral myocarditis. My dad explained it as dying of a broken heart after my grandpa's passing. I sure will miss her. She was the best of us. Jack and Donna were my stalwart support through my grieving process. Understandably, she left everything to my dad. She had already been my beneficent benefactor concerning my education.

In an attempt to add to our bottom line, and owing to her comprehensive education in art, Cindy began painting a variety of styles and images trying to earn some money as a professional artist. She'd produced some landscapes, portraits, seascapes, and winter forest depictions. Although they were nice to look at, she was unsuccessful at selling a single one over the years. She has produced nearly fifty works, and, although she had gifted a few as wedding and birthday presents to close friends and family, she still has been unable to make a dime off of any of her creations.

One of Cindy's bad habits that I disdained was her cell phone etiquette. She said that she had difficulty correctly placing the phone to her ear for clear conversation, so she ALWAYS used the speakerphone option. I chastised her arrogant use of her speakerphone, assuming everyone around her needed to hear her conversations as if it somehow made her seem more important. I had to check to make sure she was alone whenever we spoke on the phone so that others couldn't overhear any personal sexy talk I might want to banter with her. Knowing this, I rarely called her cellphone unless I knew she was home alone. If she wasn't home, then I always kept my conversations with her chaste and platonic. Yes, she was one of THOSE people who let everyone around her overhear both sides of their conversation. Try as I might, I have never been able to dissuade her from that discourteous practice. If that is her worst fault, then I still count myself among the luckiest men alive. We often played the song, 'Everything' by Lifehouse in the background as we made passionate love. The words described how we both felt toward one another and the haunting music slowly builds up to an explosive passionate climax, perfect.

Five years flew by. Our bonds remained as strong as ever. While my earnings slowly crept up, Jack's and Donna's seriously leapfrogged ours, yet we remained happy for them and never felt any jealousy or tension. The love we held for our friends superseded the pitfalls and trappings that usually accompany money. The girls had been discussing the idea of becoming mothers. Jack was all in. I wanted to wait another year or two to put us in a slightly better place financially. Cindy said she understood my logic but didn't want to wait too much longer. Donna was holding out solely so that she and Cindy could be pregnant at the same time. Women!

Cindy excitedly shared some news with me, "Micah! It appears as though I'm about to get my big break. Donna has a friend who works in an art gallery, and they looked at several of my paintings today. They're going to show them soon! Isn't that great? Of course, everything will be on a consignment and commission basis and the gallery will deduct their fee for every sale, but that's the way it works."

"That's awesome, babe. I knew it was only a matter of time," I replied feigning enthusiasm. "What's the name of the gallery?"

"It's not the one here in town. It's three states over in Everton City. Donna's sister-in-law works there now. It's called Artistic Expressions. The sister-in-law is visiting with Donna and Jack this week. I've already met with her and taken her all of my paintings. This could be the break we've been waiting for," she enthused.

"I'm happy for you, Cindy. I hope your pictures fly off the wall. Keep me posted on how they sell."

"That's the best part, Micah. The gallery said their policy is to contact us immediately upon every sale. I gave them both of our phone numbers to make sure we wouldn't miss their call."

I gave her a hug and a kiss on the temple as a form of encouragement. I didn't hold out much hope that her less-than-stellar paintings would sell but readily admit that I know nothing about art. I wouldn't burst Cindy's bubble for the world so I let her have her aspirational moment. I thought it odd that neither Jack nor Donna had ever mentioned it to me. Then the thought occurred to me that perhaps they didn't want to over-encourage her either and are maintaining a low-key stance. That made sense.

We held our quarterly meeting at the firm with all of the attorneys present. Everyone was apprised of major court cases going on and the best use of our manpower resources. Jack announced that he had been trying to drum up business initiating contact with potential new clients on the West Coast with an eye on setting up a satellite office in California. This news was met with much enthusiasm. Making visits to a California office for casework coinciding with vacations was an enticing prospect. The partners gave him carte blanche to make as many contacts as possible and see about making this a reality. Jack was a go-getter and even though it would require his absence for several weeks, we were confident he would be successful.

As another month passed, Cindy was a bit disappointed that we'd not received any calls on the sale of any of her works. In an effort to cheer her up, the four of us went out on the town to our favorite dinner club. In addition, to live entertainment, the club also offers a large dance floor for its patrons to show off their talents. We had a blast exhibiting our polished moves. After a short rest break, Jack asked Cindy to be his partner on the floor, so Donna looked to me to reciprocate. As soon as we hit the floor, the orchestra began playing Gitarren, perfect tango music, which Jack and I made the most of with our respective dance partners. As they wound down that piece, the orchestra morphed right into La Cumpersita, another well-known tango composition. Donna flared and performed her passionate routine flawlessly, radiating extraordinary sexual energy. She used her body to licentious advantage to inflame my passion and eagerly rubbed her crotch and thighs frequently against my inevitable erection to both sense it and maintain it without being overtly obvious.

When the orchestra began playing the sensual slower song, The Girl from Ipanema, I was ready to take a break and sit down, but Donna wouldn't hear of it. She locked me into a tight embrace and we glided gently around the floor. I noticed that Jack and my wife were still locked arm-in-arm as well. It was then that Donna began purring softly in my ear. While she was intentionally 'bumping' into my crotch unabashedly, I tried to maintain space between us to limit the personal contact she was brazenly making. There's no way she would not have been aware of my reticence.

"Micah, honey. You seem a little tense. You must admit that we dance wonderfully together. I'm so turned on that I could have sex with you on the dance floor right here and now, but we both know that won't happen. Instead, I'm hoping you'll consent to you and I coming together to drain the energy that we've been building up on the dance floor. I have wanted to be with you for quite some time, and I've just now built up the nerve to tell you of my desire for you."

"Donna, you're a lovely and vivacious woman but Jack is my best friend and I could never betray our friendship. I'm sorry if you feel that I've led you on. Thank you for some wonderful dances but I'm ready to rest my legs for a while." I immediately dropped her hands and headed for the table. Reluctantly disappointed, Donna followed close behind.

I had no idea what brought on Donna's sudden flare-up. Perhaps it was the lust-fueled Tango. The four of us had often flirted and teased one another but this was the first time any of us had suggested crossing the line. I loved Jack like a brother and would never violate or betray his trust. Seeing us seated, Cindy and Jack soon joined us. I tried to avoid our potential awkwardness being detected. I wondered if Donna worried that I might out her to her husband. I had more respect for Jack than to suggest that his wife may be a slut. I aimed to eliminate the possibility of any future intimate encounters with her to keep her on the straight and narrow. Donna gave me a few knowing looks at moments when the others were distracted but they were not returned. We switched back to our wives as partners for the next few dances. Cindy made no comments about the way Donna had been dancing with me earlier so I made no mention of it at the time. Later that evening, when Jack invited my wife to the dance floor again, I immediately excused myself to the restroom to forego an uncomfortable conversation with Donna. I made a point not to return until they opted to sit down again.

On the drive home, Cindy asked, "I noticed that you cooled it with Donna after the tango numbers. Is everything okay?"

"To be honest, I wasn't sure about saying anything to you, but since you asked, I'll tell you what happened." I then repeated everything Donna had said to me on the dance floor and the timing of it coincident with my aroused state.

Cindy laughed, "Jack did the same thing to me, although he didn't say anything. We were both noticeably aroused. That's what happens during the tango. It's perfectly normal. What did you tell her?"

"I said that her husband is my best friend and I could never betray his trust. I'm not planning to say anything to him about the incident. At the same time, I will not dance with Donna ever again. I refuse to take the chance to inflame her passions again."

"Isn't that a bit extreme, honey? I mean, they're both our best friends, after all. Aren't you overreacting a bit?"

"You mean you're not the slightest bit concerned that one of your best friends offered to take me to her bed? I'm not a cheater and you know that about me."

"Of course, I know that, silly. That's why I'm not concerned. It takes two to tango, and yes, I meant the double entendre. You're always the perfect gentleman around Donna and I trust you implicitly. That's why I think you're overreacting. I don't want to create a rift with them."

"Listen, Cindy. I appreciate your confidence and trust in me. I feel exactly the same way about you. But I don't want to experience that again. We'll still go out with them as usual, but I won't dance with her again. It's simply a protective measure that I insist on taking. I'd rather you not dance with Jack either for a while if you don't mind."

"I can't make you dance with her," she stated with discernable disappointment. "I think you're being silly about the whole thing but that's just your style. I love you, you big lug."

We continued our regular outings with Donna and Jack. Donna never mentioned her intimate desires concerning me again. When Jack asked Cindy to dance with him, she continued to accept, later informing me that it would have been rude to reject him. She was hoping that I would change my mind. Donna, of course, asked me to dance with her and I politely declined without conveying that my decision was permanent. Due to my remonstration over Cindy's continued dancing with Jack, I asked any and every other available woman to dance, leaving no time for me to dance with my wife. That bothered her. When I went to the restroom, Jack uncharacteristically accompanied me.

"What the hell's going on, Micah? The girls have filled me in on what happened between you and Donna with the tango last time, and you've been in a snit ever since. What gives? So, Donna came onto you. Big deal. You said no, end of story. You don't have to treat her like a pariah."

"Jack, you've been my best friend forever. I wasn't going to say a word to you about what happened out of respect for our friendship. I'm disappointed to learn that my wife apprised you of what I'd said to her in confidence. The bottom line is that I have way too much respect for our friendship to betray your trust by being with Donna. Dancing with her is what induced her to suggest crossing that line with me. I'm simply making sure it never happens again."

"Damn, man. I thought idealists like you became extinct with the dinosaurs. Look, I get where you're coming from. You're the last Boy Scout left on earth. All I'm asking is that you dance with both girls again and stop this petty act of yours. It's bringing you down a few notches in both girls' eyes."

"THEIR eyes? Now you're schooling me on how to conduct my relationship with my wife? Thank you for your life-changing advice, Jack. If it's all the same to you, I'll interact with my wife in a manner that I deem best, and you can do the same with yours. You don't hear me telling you what to do concerning Donna."

"Look man, you're getting bent out of shape over nothing. All I'm asking you to do is cool it so we can all enjoy the rest of the night."

"Cool it? I'm having the time of my life on the dance floor, Jack. I don't need to cool anything." With that, I returned to dancing with the many willing dance partners of all ages. Jack was forced to dance with his wife or she would have gone without a partner in my absence. Cindy's chest size is over twice that of Donna's, and Cindy normally garners the lion's share of ardent admirers. While Jack and Donna were out on the floor, Cindy began accepting invitations from other men to spite me. I considered it only fair. But the bottom line was that Donna had zero opportunities to revisit the topic of intimacy with me again. I achieved my goal, though it might have caused a disturbance in the force. Jack backed off after that night, at future venues, dancing only with his wife, leaving Cindy solely to me. Both girls were very displeased with me for affecting the discomfiture, but they were unable to effect any change in my behavior. On the drive home one night, Cindy finally engaged me.

"Do you have any idea how much you're embarrassing me? Your best friend feels as though you view his wife as a slut now. My best friend is at her wit's end as to how to make things right with you. You refuse to be alone with her for more than a few seconds. You reject her as a dance partner after years of congeniality with them. Do you know how rude and hurtful that is to them?"

"Cindy, she asked me to have sex with her, for God's sake. For some reason, you appear unfazed by that. If you informed me that Jack asked you to have sex with him, I would end my friendship with him immediately. I would never tolerate such behavior."

She was shocked, "You'd throw away a lifetime friendship merely because a man asked me a simple question?"

"In a heartbeat, without even blinking. I wouldn't want you to be exposed to him ever again."

Cindy didn't say another word during the drive home. I hope she received my message loud and clear. In light of her past disclosures, I'm sure she will eventually pass it on to Donna and Jack.

The following Monday morning was no different than most previous Mondays. Cindy and I kissed and professed our love for one another. She said she'd pick up the dry cleaning on her way home since most of it was hers. I said that I'd pick up something for supper, and we left for our jobs. That evening, I arrived home a few minutes later than normal since I had picked up Chinese on my way home. As I was pulling into the driveway, preparing to enter the garage, I noticed something white stuck on our front door. As we always entered the house through the garage door, I made a mental note to check what kind of flyer or advertisement had been left in our absence. As the garage door opened, I was surprised to see that Cindy wasn't home yet. Her day ended well before mine, and even though she was picking up the dry cleaning on her way home, she still had plenty of time to arrive before me.

I went inside and kicked off my shoes, leaving the food on the table on my way to the bedroom to get out of my suit. I gave Cindy a quick call to see what was holding her up. After standard ringing, it went to voicemail. That was unlike her not to answer but it could be that she was rounding the corner on her way home anyway. I gave it no more thought. I went to the front door to get the flyer to toss it. To my surprise, it wasn't a flyer. It was a sealed letter-size envelope that had been scotch taped to the front door. The name, Mr. Albright, was printed on the front by a printer, not hand-written. I was curious, so I decided to open it and see what kind of junk mail it was before trashing it. A tri-folded electronically printed one-page letter was inside.

Mr. Albright,

I am borrowing your Art Teacher wife, Cindy, for a while. I have wanted to fuck her for several months. I take what I want. She is alive and well for the time being. How long that remains true is up to the two of you. If both of you fully cooperate with my demands in every way, then she will be returned to you unharmed. I plan to use your wife for my pleasure for at LEAST two weeks. By the way, this note is not traceable. The only fingerprints on it are yours. Do not go to the Police. If you do, or if you fail to follow all of my instructions to the letter, then I will double the time I keep her with me to four weeks, minimum. I WILL know if you contact law enforcement. I have connections.

Right now she is refusing to cooperate with me. I will not touch her unless she is 100% cooperative and enthusiastically responsive to my every desire. Therefore, I will deny her food and water to break her and make her willing. This is where your inspiration can help her. If you want her to starve to death, then do nothing. If you wish her to remain well and healthy, then you must encourage her to cooperate with me in EVERY way, 100%. It's up to you. Here's how you can do that.