Sneaky Bedtime Blowjob

Story Info
Mom sucks off son behind Dad's back.
1.7k words
4.19
119.3k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*DISCLAIMER: The following is a complete work of fiction. A fantasy. All characters are over the age of 18.*

It was nearly midnight when the text came through. Cassie checked her phone and then looked to see if her husband, Brian, had noticed. He hadn't. He didn't seem to notice much of anything lately. Without a word she slipped out of bed and made for the door, making sure to tuck one of the small pillows under her arm.

"Where are you going?" he asked without looking up from his book.

"I'm just going downstairs to make myself a cup of tea before bed." She lied, halfway out the door.

"Mmmm. Well hurry back, yeah? I was hoping to play with you tonight."

Cassie suppressed a shudder. "Maybe, honey. You know David's home for the weekend. I'd hate for him to hear anything." Brian sighed and returned his attention to his book without another word.

At the top of the stairs David came out of the shadows and grabbed Cassie from behind. The teenager had recently had a growth spurt and he now stood a good foot taller than his mother. His mouth immediately began kissing her neck while his hands squeezed and groped her massive tits through her thin nightie.

"Mmmmm, I've been missing these Mommy. " His fingers teased her nipples until they were stiff.

"Oh baby, they've missed you too," she cooed, her voice breathy. "We don't have much time, your father thinks he's getting laid tonight." The boy chuckled and pushed the straps of her nightie down off her pale white shoulders.

"Does he? I didn't think he even tried anymore." David was manhandling his mother's huge bare tits and pinching her nipples. She moaned quietly and kissed him over her shoulder. Cassie dropped the small pillow to the floor as she reached behind and rubbed her son's cock over his sleep shorts.

"Once every few months he gets the urge," she said as she turned around and fell to her knees on the pillow. "Every third time he actually manages to keep from coming before he sticks his dick in me." Cassie pulled David's shorts down far enough to let his cock fall out. Even half-hard he was bigger than any man she'd been with before. "Oh baby, I've missed you so." She addressed his dick directly as she kissed it softly up and down it's expanding length.

"Looks like he missed you too," the boy said with a smile. In no time at all his mother had him totally hard. David took his cock out of her hands and rubbed himself against her pretty face. "Open wide, Mommy."

Cassie did as she was told and opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. She knew exactly what her baby boy wanted. The boy grunted with pleasure and smacked his thick cock against his mother's wet tongue. After a moment Cassie reclaimed her hold on the boy's impressive cock and began to suck him. She slowly ran her tongue and mouth over his plump head and tasted his precome. It had been a while and she had forgotten just how big he was.

"Ohhhh yessss," David hissed in the darkened hallway as Cassie began to push herself down on him. Minutes passed as she bobbed and sucked on him, making quiet, wet noises. "Go on, Mommy," the teenager urged. "Put it all in your mouth."

His mother slurped her way up to his tip and looked at him. "I'll try," she said around his pulsing cock head and then she fell back onto him. Her brows knitted together and her eyes squeezed shut as she fought to swallow her son's huge dick. She was three quarters of the way down and struggling when she felt David's strong hands on the back of her head, pushing.

"Ohhhh fuck," he whined and bucked his hips. "So close, so fucking close." Cassie gagged and sputtered and jerked back off the club-like appendage. Thick strands of drool hung from the raging erection to her chin. "Almost, Mommy. Try again."

The curvy mother took a moment to catch her breath and then she did try again. And again. A half dozen attempts later and Cassie was red-faced, sweaty and her tits were a drool-covered mess but she was still unsuccessful in swallowing the boy whole. I am definitely out of practice, she thought.

"Suck my balls," David said in the darkness as he rubbed his nut sack against her lips and stroked his sloppy tool against her face. She had started to do just that when they both heard the squeak of bed springs and foot falls against the wooden floor.

The bedroom door opened and light flooded the hallway just as the bathroom door clicked closed. Brian walked down the length of the hallway and frowned at the pillow on the floor. He picked it up and noticed liquid on the floor. Strange, he thought and rubbed his sock over it to clean up the mess.

"Cassie, are you finished with that tea yet?" Brian called down the stairs. Mother and son heard him through the bathroom door. David was seated on the closed toilet and his mother was back on her knees and sucking him passionately. She didn't miss a beat when her husband knocked on the door. "Honey, are you in there? "

"Unf! N-no Dad, it's just me," David said as he stood up and took a hold of his mother's head with both hands. "I'm not feeling so well, I don't think dinner agreed with me."

"Huh. Well, me and your mother have been feeling just fine." Brian's reply came through the door as David fucked his mother's face. She leaned back on her hands and her eyes rolled in her head as the teenager roughly bounced her off his cock.

"Well, I...I dunno, Dad, " the teenager grunted as he finally drove his dick all the way down his mother's throat. He held her there until they heard the stairs creak and they knew Brian had gone downstairs. "Oh fuck!" The boy cried out as his mother shot off his dick gasping for air.

"Oh... oh my God," Cassie gasped as she took in deep breaths. "Oh my God, baby. I knew I could do it." Her son smiled down on her proudly.

"I never doubted you for a second, Mom." David bent over and kissed her deeply, squeezing her huge tits while she stroked him with both hands. "I think you should tuck me in before Dad comes back upstairs." Cassie nodded and got to her feet.

"Yes, I think that'd be best." She agreed. "Let mommy put you and your beautiful cock to bed." Half naked she furtively opened the door and once she was sure the coast was clear she led her son by his dick to his bedroom.

David laid down and his mother sat next to him with her back to the door. They kissed and she stroked him while he played with her tits. Minutes later they heard the stairs creak again as Brian came back upstairs. He stopped at David's door and poked his head in. It was too dark to see anything other than the vague outline of his wife sitting on their son's bed.

"Cassie, where have you been?" Brian asked frustrated. "I've been looking all over for you."

"I'm sorry, dear," she answered with a roll of her eyes. Her hand continued to slowly pump David's cock. "I was just checking in on David, he hasn't been feeling well."

"I told him, but I don't think he believed me, " David said as he pulled on his mother's tit. "He said you guys were feeling just fine." Cassie bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"That's not what I... I just meant that..." Brian stammered. "Never mind. Just come back to bed soon."

"Of course, darling. As soon as I've got David settled."

Brian stood in the doorway for a moment longer before returning to his own bedroom. Dejected, he turned out his lamp and tried to sleep.

In David's room, Cassie had resumed sucking off her son. "Oh mommy, you're so naughty! Let me fuck your titties before I cum." His mother lifted her head from his cock and shook it.

"Now baby, this was supposed to be quick," she said sternly. "You were supposed to be fast."

"Oh please, Mommy," David pleaded. "Dad's already gone back to bed. Just wrap your huge tits around me and I'll bust in no time." Cassie sighed but couldn't deny her son.

"Real fast," she conceded as she got back down on her knees.

"Real fast!" David agreed, sitting up on the edge of the bed. He could see his mother smile in the dim light that filtered in from the hallway. Cassie pulled her tits apart and wrapped them around the boy's stiff pole, they completely filled his lap. She rocked back and forth, squeezing her tits tight around him and jerked him. He started to breath heavily and then she felt his hand roughly grab her by the shoulders. David stood up abruptly and began to frantically fuck her huge tits.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," he huffed while driving his cock in between her soft, heavenly mounds.

"Mmmm, does that feel good baby?" She asked knowing he was close. "Do mommy's massive udders feel good around your big, beautiful cock?"

David's dick answered for him as he exploded all over his mother's chest. She yelped as a powerful jet of cum caught her under the chin and she felt hot wetness flood in between her breasts. After a few moments the boy's dick quit spasming and he fell back into his bed. Cassie sat up on her knees and sucked him clean.

"Mmmmmm, goodnight baby, " she said while kissing his dick. "Sweet dreams. I'll see you in the morning." David was sleeping soundly by the time she closed the door.

Cassie stopped by the bathroom to clean up and brush her teeth before she returned to her own bed. In the darkness she felt Brian's hand grab at her and she slapped him away.

"Not tonight, dear, " she said. "I think David was right, I'm not feeling so well myself."

"Oh, okay then." He replied. "Maybe after Brian leaves, hmm?"

"Maybe," she said. "I think I'm going to drive him back to school on Sunday. I feel like we never get to spend enough time together."

"Of course, we could make a whole trip of it."

Cassie fell asleep wondering how many ways she could play with David on the way back to school without her husband noticing. He didn't seem to notice much of anything lately.

END