Sneaky Fun in the Drive-Thru

Story Info
Duke discovers his buddy has an interesting anal ailment.
4.9k words
4.77
7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Charlie Walker for letting me use JPS and tweak it a bit for the purposes of this short story! You're awesome and a big inspiration for my work, but everyone should absolutely go check out his work if they haven't already.


Duke was balls deep in Carson's Cakes, when he finally noticed his phone had vibrated right off his nightstand. The show was trashy but addictive, following the lead expert of Superhuman Pussy Syndrome, Dr. Daan Carson and his quest to help male superhumans and superheroes alike suffering from the disease. All Duke wanted to do was to meet someone with SPS and fuck their brains out.

He picked the phone up and saw a series of texts from some dude named 'Noah'?

A second or two went by until it clicked in his head that Noah was this guy he chatted with at Eastman Mall, while waiting for his coffee order. The 5'6, light-skinned jock was sporting an Afro and absolutely rocking it, while wearing a neon pink crop-top from JockHole, tight black joggers that hugged his phat ass booty like it was painted on, and some Converse sneakers.

Duke was embarrassed to get caught staring at the guy's ass, but to his surprise, Noah didn't care in the slightest and teased the fuck out of him afterwards. Even pretending to drop his wallet onto the ground, bending over without knees bending and shaking his big booty right in Duke's direction. Duke went from flaccid to erect in record time, while Noah snickered. They chatted for a while after getting their respective coffees, finding out that they had a ton in common and we're going to the same stores too, deciding to keep talking. Duke also noticed that Noah was hardcore flirting with him, but made sure to tell him that he was already in a relationship although Noah took it in stride with faux disappointment.

Duke gave him his number when they went their separate ways, but never heard from him again until that very second.The first text, simply read:

"You want to hangout?"

The other texts were simple follow-ups and one text from Robbie, sending a picture of Empire City Mayor Jock Dayley balls deep in Ultimate Man's pussy, but Jock's face was replaced with Robbie's. Duke ignored that and replied to Noah's with:

"Sure"

N: "K. I'll pick you up"

D: "Cool, here's my address:"

N: "Omw"

It didn't take long for Duke to get dressed, just throwing on whatever although the final fit was pretty good, but anything looked good on him. It also didn't take long for Noah to reach Duke's place, since he lived only five minutes away.

If Duke was surprised to see a text from Noah after all that time had passed, then he was more shocked to see the short teen pull up in a sleek black Lincoln SUV and that Noah drove it so poorly. The car ran up on the curb, then Noah hastily overcorrected and almost knocked over Mr. David's mailbox twice.

The window rolled down and out popped Noah's cute, rounded face and playful light blue eyes that roamed all over Duke's muscular body. He bit his bottom lip then called out, "You coming or what?"

Duke got in without skipping a beat, noticing several things about Noah that were the same and different then the first time he met him. First, he seemed to be taller somehow which was weird, but he also noticed that Noah's chest had doubled in size. When they first met at the mall, Noah's body was toned and had some faint hints of muscle, but now he looked absolutely shredded! The neckline of his black mesh t-shirt he wore was stretched out from the heavy set of muscle tits on his chest. Thick puffy brown nipples sticking out through the fishnet material that were, to Duke's delight, pierced with silver studs. Curled around his chiseled right bicep was a red and gold dragon tattoo.

"Nice tat, never noticed that before when we first met...did you recently get it?"

Noah's eyes shifted from the road to Duke to his bicep, then back to the read, easily visible confusion and then remembrance flickering across his mind and face.

"Oh yeah! Yeah it's new, got it a couple days ago."

"Really? Because it looks pretty fresh..."

"Well you know, I don't like to keep things covered for long, unless you're forgetting about you helping me out in the dressing room at Silk's." Noah countered, breaking up what happened with the bet, losing the bet, and the lingerie.

Duke blushed remembering with his cock throbbing when he lost a bet and had helped Noah pick out some lingerie, thongs, panties, garters, and some other items too. Then modeling said lingerie for Noah and the impromptu lap dance, his cock leaking like a running faucet from the intense grinding and groping.

"Yeah, I remember...I also remember you jerking off right in the store, going into the back with that one employee for a very long time haha!" Duke pointed out.

"Whatever, you're just jealous that he wanted to play around with me instead of you. Or? Did you want to play around with me yourself?"

Duke didn't know what to say, at a loss for words at the moment.

Noah just cackled, gripping the steering wheel tightly and wiping the tears from his eyes to focus on the road.

"You should see the look on your face bro—fucking priceless!"

Duke grinned and rolled his eyes.

They drove around for a while, before Noah pulled into the parking lot for a local face food chain called Slutzberger Burgers, then stopped behind another car in the drive-thru line. Once they got to the intercom, Noah turned to Duke, before placing his order.

"You want anything?"

Duke rattled off whatever he got from Slutzberger last time, not really hungry, but didn't want to sit there and watch Noah eat by himself.

Once Noah told the monotone employee Duke's order, he started telling the guy his own and it was a long one. Duke was curious why Noah was asking for basically the entire menu, sans the burger place's poorly thought out salad options topped with the Signature Slutz Sauce. Halfway through his order, the employee had to interrupt, telling Noah to lean in closer since the intercom has been on the frizz lately.

Noah stuck his head out as far as he possibly could do so without breaking his neck, but it wasn't enough so he just got on his hands and knees, awkwardly kneeling on one knee while his entire torso was hanging out the open window. Ass stuck out, pointing right at Duke who was laser focused on Noah's buns, although not that he wasn't sitting down his ass was WAY bigger than before. Going from well-rounded globes to elephantine beach balls, stretching the already stretchy fabric of his joggers to their limits. Duke could see the white straps of Noah's jockstrap through the now practically see-through material.

Immediately, Duke let the intrusive thoughts gain dominance in his head and he wasted no time in sneakily reaching over, grabbing the waistband of Noah's jogger pants, and yanking them down until his bubble butt could be unleashed. Popping out like dough from a biscuit can. Milk chocolate ass cheeks exposed to the cool A/C and Duke's hungry eyes.

Noah didn't give a fuck, shaking his ass suggestively, making them wobble and clap together, when Duke almost completely let go to his urges and gave his friend's teasing cheeks a loud resounding (and satisfying) SMACK!

SQQQUUUUIIIIIRRRRTTTT!!!

Like thicker pungent water from a super-soaker, a line of a clear viscous substance fired from Noah's ass and splattered his seat, the middle console, some of Duke's seat, and both his shirt and pants. Everything hit was drenched, while Noah's ass cheeks continued to jiggle like jello and he loudly moaned but stopped himself halfway through. Still the intercom crackled to life again, concerned for the customer's wellbeing.

"Are you okay, sir?"

Noah blushed hard, "Yep! Just an annoying tickle in my throat."

He cleared the "tickle" from his throat, then quickly looked over his shoulder, grin on his face, mouthing to Duke: "Asshole! You're so DEAD!"

Noah turned back to the intercom, continuing to rattle off his impossibly huge order, while Duke's jaw had dropped. He finally realized why Noah looked so muscular in such a short span of time, it was because he was suffering from SPS. The telltale signs were all there, but Noah had distracted Duke with conversation that he just didn't think about it.

Swift, although gradual increase in the gluteus maximus, followed by the production and increased production of a clear, sometimes opaque ass lube that was antiseptic and had a musky fragrance. There was also the afflicted patients' loss of body hair save for facial and head hair, even their pubes would fall out making things smooth like a baby down there. Noah had light hairs on his arms and a treasure trail leading past his joggers, but now it was like they were lasered off. The anus would become pink, then red in color while being insanely sensitive to the touch and very needy and wanting to be filled. Besides having an insatiable craving for cum, the need to have something in their cunts was almost as worse. SPS patients' pectoral muscles inflated in size, not as dramatically as their asses, but the difference between the before and after photos was very evident.

Noah was squirming a lot in his seat, repeatedly glancing at the obvious semi-hard outline of a thick, girthy schlong in Duke's pants. He started to drift into the other lane one time when he stared too long at Duke's dick, muttering that he lost focus and was thinking about something else.

Another sign was that most SPS patients saw reduction in penis size, with most well-hung patients going from 10-12 inches to a mere 4-3 instead. Testicle size could go either way, some had heavy, low-hanging grapefruits attached to pinprick cocklets while others barely had anything at all going on in the front. Some SPS researchers theorized that the disease could evolve to the point that future patients could gain two cock-hungry pussies, one in the back and the other in the front.

Duke couldn't tell if Noah's dick had shrunken in size, since Duke was almost always staring at Noah's beautiful face or his phat ass.

The last and sometimes elusive sign of SPS was you gained an extraordinary superhuman ability; some people gained superhuman strength or speed, some could fly or teleport, some breathed fire or fired energy from their eyes. It was a randomizer, SPS was, some powers were cool and some were duds.

While Duke was thinking back and questioning everything, he gradually became aware of the soft, barely audible but sexy grunts and moans that Noah made as a large, round black and red object was pushed out of his puckering leaky cunt.

With a heavy dull THUD came a medicine ball coated in a heavy layer of pussy slop accompanied by a gush of pussy juices. The shallow puddle on Noah's seat grew larger and ran over the edge onto the floor. Thankfully there were heavy duty mats to catch the overflow.

Duke muttered, both horny and weirded out. "What...the fuck...?!"

Duke grabbed the medicine ball, turning it around to see that it read "20 lbs", then curiosity took over and he just had to try some of the juices covering it. He remembered from a random episode of Carson's Cakes, that consuming the anal fluid from a SPS patient was delicious and had been applied into food before. He fantasized and dreamt about tasting the fluid, believing that it was like eating cum just with a more potent musky smell and flavor.

He took a finger and dragged it across the smooth surface of the ball, getting a good amount on his finger then quickly stuck it into his mouth.

Intense manly flavor exploded on his tongue, tasting like sugary syrup that was mixed with pure, 100% musk. It couldn't really be described, but it was delicious and addictive.

Duke lapped and slurped down the juices like his life depended on it, the crotch of his pants feeling too restrained from the hard previously coiled snake that was there beforehand.

It was Noah's laughter that broke Duke out of his ravenous state, glancing up with red cheeks and heavy breath to notice that Noah was talking to him.

Spit and juice sliding down his chin. "Huh...w-what?"

"I said, how does it taste?"

Duke's attention flickered between the ball, then back to Noah's intense gaze and swallowed some leftover juice that remained in his mouth.

"So fucking delicious." And he meant it.

Noah chortled. "Thanks and I know--oh!"

He quickly reached over and wiped off a glob of his own cunt slop from the dark-skinned hunk's chin, offering the two coated fingers to Duke. Duke opened his mouth and Noah didn't have to push, because his fingers were already engulfed by his friend's sexy hot mouth. Noah moaned, feeling how powerful Duke's mouth was and imagined that lengthy, thick tongue licking and sliding over his greedy, ultra-sensitive hole then diving deep into his snatch.

Duke paused hearing the erotic noises and then kept going, sliding his tongue in between Noah's long, slender digits working them over.

"Duke?" Noah's voice was huskier now.

Duke didn't respond, focused on showing off his sucking skills.

"D-Duke, if you don't stah--s-stop! AH! S-SHIT!!!"

Suddenly, Noah's moaning stopped as the sounds were caught in his throat and his body shuddered as another squirt of ass juice came out.

Duke couldn't hear it, but smelled that the stench of sex had gotten stronger.

Noah pulled his cleanly sucked fingers from Duke's mouth with a dirty wet POP!

"So," Noah smirked. "You got a taste. Do you want to fuck me now?"

A pin drop could be heard in the silence that followed Noah's blunt question and that eliminated any possibility that he might be bullshitting. But Duke didn't want to seem too eager, because Duke wanted nothing more but to pull Noah onto his dick and fuck his brains out, try his best not to bust watching that starving puckering hole gobble his shaft up. So he tried his best to seem nonchalant about it.

"Yeahhhhh...sure, I don't mind."

"Don't lie dude, I knew you've wanted to plug this hole since day one and besides I've been wanting to see if I can take that donkey dick you haul around everyday." Noah giggled.

Duke stammered, trying to save face, but eventually gave up when Noah looked at him with a face that read: "Don't bullshit me."

"Now we're already in line and I am hungry--well hungry for two things, so this is how it's going to go..."


Duke tried to get comfortable on the drenched seat, now laid flat, trying to focus on the positive of Noah's plan that was most likely going to fail.

"Are you sure about this? I don't--."

Noah interrupted. "Stop worrying! It'll be great, now pull those pants down and fuck me!"

He's right, I can't chicken out when I'm about to live my actual fantasies!

He hooked his fingers underneath the hem of his jeans and pulled them down without difficulty, releasing a mammoth of a cock; it had gotten a lot bigger lately since using the ring, at least 4 inches in length and size. It slapped against Noah's ass cheek, making waves on the fat hairless flubber and Duke thought he was going to cum right then and there.

"Damn Duke!" Noah whistled, looking over his shoulder at the obscenely big cock so close to his hole.

Noah didn't like that it wasn't closer and reached behind himself to fix that problem, sliding it in between his round beach balls, moaning as he could feel it right over his cunt.

SQUIRT!

Duke watched as another stream of cunt juices gushed out of Noah, getting on his dick and his already damp shirt.

"Sorry." Noah chuckled.

Duke was so horned up at this point that he didn't give a fuck. He was also tired of waiting and finally took action, lifting Noah up with one hand, aiming his dick and then letting go of the twunk's hip.

All 13 beefy uncut inches slammed into him so fast and viciously that Noah was at a loss for words, just shaking and sputtering as the pleasure hit him in sharp, relentless waves. He could already feel Duke's fat bulbous cockhead pressing firmly against his prostate and he still needed it DEEPER!

It's like a fucking fist! MY FUCKING GAWH! Noah tossed his head back and moaned, his knuckles turned white gripping the steering wheel so hard, it was a wonder he hadn't ripped it off by now.

Duke, on the other hand, couldn't believe that he was fucking someone with SPS--it was a literal wet dream come true and he fucking loved it!

The feeling of Noah's gushing wet pussy around his cock, sucking on the shaft like the suckers of an octopus drove him wild. It was tight and velvety, but also borderline scalding hot that Duke just had to pause and sit in it, savoring everything.

BEEEEEEP!

Both of them jumped at the sudden intrusion from the asshole in the car behind them, laying on his horn for them to move up in the line. Noah regained focus just enough to press on the gas and move ahead to the first window, then to Duke's amazement began to slowly bounce up and down over his dick.

Noah rolled down his window and smiled at the miserable-looking Slutzberger employee in the fast food chain's horrible red and yellow uniform. His nametag read 'Aaron'.

"Sorry about the intercom, it's been messing up for a while--!" Aaron paused, craning his neck up from the tablet displaying the customer's order and blushed hard at Noah's handsome face.

"You okay bro?" Noah wondered.

"Y-yeah!" Aaron squeaked, tearing his gaze away from Noah and tried to focus as much as possible on anything else, while the crotch of his pants began to feel really tight.

"So, how much will it be?"

"What? Oh yeah! Ummmmm...it'll be...." Aaron sputtered, rattling off the price for such a colossal-sized order.

Noah reached for his card, giving Aaron the time to readjust the abrupt erection that was causing him problems, finishing up right as Noah found the card and handed it to him. Of course, while Aaron was doing that, Noah bounced faster over Duke's lap making his cheeks clap against his beefy friend's thighs. He had to slow down as soon as he handed the card to Aaron, but resumed when the guy's attention was away from them. Noah was doing great at keeping calm and collected, but Duke was losing himself to the pleasure and couldn't stop a groan from escaping his throat.

"Mmmm-mmh fuck!"

Noah went rigid, eyes popping open as Aaron concernly asked if he was alright.

Noah laughed it off, coming up with a perfect excuse. "Uh yes! Just my stomach--I was at the gym before this and I'm super hungry!"

"Oh ok." It seemed to work and Aaron continued to run the card, before catching something in his peripheral.

What the...

To him, it looked like the sexy hunk in the SUV was grinding against something in his seat and it kinda reminded him of his straight friend Trent, when he would get this "itch" and desperately needed to rub his ass against whatever he could find. It was usually something phallic or even Aaron's cock, although Trent never said that it was gay to do that since it was just a bro helping out another bro. Aaron constantly questioned Trent's logic, but once he was plunging his best bro's depths, he couldn't give a flying fuck. But that couldn't be what was happening here, it just couldn't...could it?

Before Aaron could think anything more about it, the printer had already spit out the guy's receipt. He handed the long paper slip and the guy's card back to him, and mentally kicked himself for not writing his phone number down on it.

Duke could feel the SUV pulling forward and whispered to Noah.

"Are we good now?"

12