Snow and Long Trees Ch. 01

Story Info
When one embarks on a journey within ones' self.
1.6k words
4.13
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped feeling my fingers and toes around twenty minutes ago, I ran out of food a few days ago, and I think this is it. I am done...

The storm has been getting stronger and I have been seeing only two things. Erect tree trunks and white angelic cold flooring. The fucked-up part; the wind has been making the snow pierce through my wet clothes like needles. Where do I go? What do I do? I cannot keep doing this for long.

It is strange when you can almost taste death. When you know you are up next. A part of me feels like giving up. I should carve my name and date on one of those trees and rest there until I fall asleep. I bet if I fall asleep fast enough, I will not feel the numbing pain in my body anymore. I just want to sit and rest for a bit.

Fine. I will sit for 10 seconds only; I think to myself. I drop the heavy bag on the floor and rest my back on it. I exhale and a grey cloud foregrounds the beautiful pure white snow behind it. It has a certain glimmer to it. It reminds me of when I used to go skiing trips with my father. He used to treat me with a hot cup of chocolate at the end of the long tiresome days. The sun setting used to gleam through the clouds that the steaming cup created.

Some people say before you die, you start reminiscing. Maybe this is what they talked about. Everything around me brings shivers to the marrow of my bones and my father is the only flash back I am having. My eye lids begin to lose their strength and now the beautiful freezing scenery is reaching a pitch-black end. I can hear nothing but the drumline of my heartbeat and the huffing of my breath. I feel a glint of heating touching the surface of my skin. I feel its warmth slither through my body and a wick of hope following its trail. I shake my head and open my eyes. Wait! What's that? My thoughts jump in excitement. A flash of light is coming from behind those trees.

I get up, grab my backpack, and start running. Doorsteps, walls, extra logs, a green door, and small windows. That is a cabin. That is a fucking cabin. As I near it, I start making a list. Heat, food, and sleep. Heat, food, and sleep. I keep repeating it to myself. I reach the door and start banging on it.

"Hello! Is there anybody in there? Please, I have been lost for days and I just need some shelter. It's freezing out here. I promise, I won't stay for long. "

The wind wrestles with the bushes

I stumble on the door mat as I reach over to the window. I look inside. It's dark. Empty. Inhabited for a while as well. I step on something as I lean back to the door. It makes a screeching noise on the wooden floor. My eyes widen as I look down. I am not going to die today. I bend over and take the key. I hold my right hand with my left hand to prevent it from shaking and slide the key in the keyhole. I twist to the left. The door unlocks. I grab a couple of logs, backpack and go in. A sudden joy fills my body. Inside, it's dark but the light going through the windows make things clear enough. 

Not a lot of furniture in the small cabin. A small table, thin long stove with an old oven and a small closet. The closet has some canned food that expires in a few years. I drop the logs in the oven and set them on fire.

I start taking off my clothes as the fire grows stronger. I even take off my wet underwear. I rest all my clothes in an organized manner on the table and push it near the oven. As I stand naked in the room, I take advantage of the light coming off the oven to get a better picture of what's around me. The place is dusty but well put. The people that used to be here left the place in a good condition. I wonder if they will come back when the storm is over.

I grab some of the canned food from the closet and sit near the fire. I massage my toes and fingers near the heat. Soon the feeling begins to come back to them. And finally, I can open the can using my fingers.

As I sit there, naked, with my stomach satisfied I could not help but wonder who would have a cabin in such a place. They must be nuts to go this far and have a cabin. Yet again, I must be nuts to be in a place like this as well. I get up and get a few more logs to keep me warm for the rest of the night. It is almost 6 pm and there is still light outside, but I feel quite exhausted, and I need the rest. I lock the door of the cabin from the inside. I take out my sleeping bag and lay it near the oven. As I slide in, I feel the cold polyester material on the surface my skin. From feet, thighs, butt cheeks, lower back and finally to the back of arms and my back. I will warm up quickly enough and by tomorrow morning my clothes should dry off. I think to myself.

My watch keeps ticking and sleep is not coming. It has been two hours now. Something is keeping me awake and I do not know what. Maybe it's the exhaustion. When I used to exercise a lot as a kid some nights the physical pain would be so much that it was difficult to sleep.

On the ceiling, there is this small hole in the wood. It is this circular shaped carving. Its hypnotic aura makes it difficult to take my eyes off of it. This beautiful pink stream of smoke flies around it, making psychedelic geometrical shapes. They dance around it. Stretching and contracting, simulating my inhales and exhales. I feel the tension in my body build up. It starts at my toes, making them curl, crawls after through my legs and inner thighs inducing a tickle on the lower part of my butt cheeks. Then it trails off in a straight line to my areolas. After that, the tension spirals around my nipples as they harden and does a quick dash on to my neck to quickly fall back down to my gentiles. They circle my balls and shaft as if there is this finger with a long nail doing the stroking. My eyes never leave sight of the beautiful hallucinations bouncing around the hole.

I must be dreaming.

The tension is sending now small electric lines through my body from head to my curled toes to eventually settle in my dick, making it grow larger.

I can feel the polyester pressing on my dick as it stands vertical, pointing towards the hole in the ceiling. A warmth begins to settle around my dick. The simulation on my hard cock comes and goes. It comes tense and leaves in a relief. The pink smoke is emulating the rhythm. It is quite slow, gentle but with some roughness. When the smoke closes in on the hole that is when the pressure is at its highest. My breathing is building up to become faster. Sometimes, I catch myself to be holding it in it. The beat sways the smoke and the tension around my dick gets faster. However, the smoke now has smaller stretches. It is mesmerizing. It is as if I have become one with it.

This pink shaped hallucination begins to swirl around the room. The inhaling and exhaling continue and the tension waves around my dick change their rhythm. They slowed down a bit, but the grind is different. I follow the trail as It moves around my backpack, the hot oven and finally settles on top of my sleeping bag. Near my pelvic area. It circles there for a few minutes with less tension. I feel sweat like liquid dripping down my balls onto the sleeping bag.

The smoke begins to shape a human looking being. My dick seems to be inside of it as it pushes its pelvis backwards and forwards. The rhythm begins to pick again, and this liquid around my dick increases with it.

I begin to feel a tinge to accumulate at the tip of my dick. I am holding it in but soon I will lose all the power in my muscles, and I will squirt out all my worked-up cum. The creature is in full shape now. I can hear my sleeping bag unzipping from the side. The smoke shaped human removes the top side of my sleeping bag and exposes my body. They rest their hand onto my chest and bend forward.

The riding is now on full speed, and I can feel my muscles begin to give up around that area. The moist is leaking from the creatures' gentiles. I cannot hold my self anymore. My eyes roll up as my body contorts and stretches. I can feel the creature tense up at the same time and leak a lot more onto me. I feel a few streams of cum fall on my chest and face and the last few shots slide on the length of my dick.