Snow Day Pt. 03

Story Info
Pia wakes up and is desperate to pee.
1.9k words
3.89
13.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pia opened her eyes. She was warm all the way down to her hands and feet, and very comfortable. She didn't want to get up, but she knew she'd have to soon: after four cups of Azri's tea and a nap, her bladder was about to overflow.

Azri was gone, leaving Pia alone. It occurred to her that it was odd that Azri was in Mayra's home - Mayra was very territorial of her space, and even seemed reluctant to have Pia in to check on her plants. She would often meet clients on her front porch or in front of her craft

Star Cops: Deep Space Fines was on Mayra's television, and Pia had just enough time to wonder where Mayra was before the urge to pee forced her to sit up. She wore a pair of light yellow fuzzy pajamas with a mismatched patch over a large hole in the back; they'd been Mayra's, with the opening in the back to accommodate her wings, but had been patched over, seemingly, for someone without them. Pia's bladder gave a nagging throb and that train of thought hopped the tracks like Mario speeding off Rainbow Road.

Pia braced herself before standing up, and immediately tripped over something next to her feet, which she only briefly registered was a bucket. She sprayed briefly into her pants before getting it under control, and stumbled toward the stairs. She'd only been in Mayra's home twice, and went up, looking for a bathroom.

Every step was painful: after the initial leak Pia couldn't quite stop, clenching her kegel muscles as hard as she could, and had to settle for a shaky drip as she scrambled up the stairs.

A familiar smell hit Pia when she was halfway up: a faint citrus scent. Mayra had a spruce fruit tree, cut from an older specimen somewhere special to her, and Pia had been helping Mayra keep it alive. As the staircase curved upward, she saw the tinted glass dome, dimmed slightly with a thick layer of snow on top. The snow was piling up on the sides too, and with the glass mostly clear, Pia could see out in the gaps between the leafy plants lining that part of the room. The snow on the yard was a flat blanket, covering the grid of raised walkways. It hadn't been that bad when Pia was outside, and she could only see about a quarter of the way out into the sprawling yard. The large ships docked past there were just gray shapes in a snowy haze. She barely even noticed when she reached the top of the steps and over to the office area to the immediate right, leaning on the desk to try and peer out further.

There was a loud, shrill screaming sound; Pia couldn't tell whether it was the wind buffeting Mayra's large hovercraft, or an actual scream. The noise jarred her and she leaked again, squeezing her legs together to keep the moisture in her pants. Having shuffled all the way up to Mayra's room, Pia was mortified: she didn't want to wet herself all over Mayra's bedroom floor. There was a bathroom in there somewhere, but it was past the screened off bedroom area, and going in would mean invading Mayra's privacy more than she already had.

Despite how hard she was clamping down, Pia couldn't stop the intermittent, hissing leaks escaping her. The screaming noises repeated, this time echoing from lower on the stairs.

When Pia finally got to the second floor, the screaming stopped. She had to cross a short, flat space between the stairwells, and she could hear her piss dripping onto the linoleum floor. Sweating from the effort, she couldn't go any further and decided to let a little out. If she could pee just a little and make it dry the rest of the way to the toilet, she could get a mop from the bathroom and clean up before Mayra came back.

Pia froze, shaking hard, and let go in a brief, gushing blast. The wind outside howled against the windows, covering her whimpers as she laboriously closed her floodgates. Her bladder screamed for relief as she grasped the handrail and plodded down the stairs toward the bathroom.

Pia came close to leaking again as her hand touched the doorknob. As she opened the door, she could hear gently-running water.

The first thing she saw when she opened the door was Mayra's large feathered wings, dark blue with a slight green iridescence and tan on their ends, held carefully above the floor. Behind them, Pia could see Mayra's back, long wavy blue hair, and naked butt, on either side of which was a blue-green foreleg. Pia's brain moved faster than her mouth: Mayra stood between Azri's legs, peeing on her. Pia had a vague recollection of asking Azri what she was doing at Mayra's, and Azri had answered that Mayra was going to pee on her.

"Oh, you meant that literally," said Pia, slurring a little. Her voice was weak and breathy, and hearing Mayra emptying her giant bladder - she only went when she really had to, and would usually pee for over two minutes - made Pia's body let go sympathetically.

Pia's bladder exploded into her pants, rushing out like a waterfall into the plush fabric of her bottoms and onto the floor.

"M-miss Mayra?! I'm so sorry-" Pia gasped, trying not to hyperventilate. "I peed all the way down the stairs...do you have a mop?"

Azri leaned over sideways, speaking to Pia around Mayra's hip. She was naked. "It's alright, bubble, we've got a mop and a squeegee," said Azri. One of Azri's hands was clearly playing with Mayra's stream, soaking her belly. "Just stay there and let it all out. May's still got to finish, and she's a little self-conscious."

Mayra pulled aside her wing and turned back over her shoulder to look at Pia. Mayra's freckled face was red as a sunset, clashing with her faded blue hair and bright amber eyes.

"Don't be sorry, Pia," said Mayra, still relieving herself on Azri. "We're just glad you're alive."

Pia relaxed and spread her legs a little, finally letting her bladder drain. It felt good, and she couldn't help moaning with relief, the sound covered by another gust of wind outside. After Pia finally finished Azri stretched up, kissed Mayra, and carefully hopped off of the side of the tub. She was a physical empath - like most Amphibious physicians - and was close enough to have felt Pia's sensations while Pia had unloaded her bladder all over the floor. She dimly wondered if Azri had felt Mayra's sensations too.

"Whew," sighed Azri, stretching. She was naked and wet with Mayra's piss, her shoulder-length dark green hair frizzed out around her head. "You ladies were both so full. Better?"

Pia tittered nervously and Mayra turned around, covering herself with both her arms and wings, and skittered out of the bathroom with her bathrobe, still blushing brightly.

"How are you feeling, bubble?" asked Azri sympathetically, approaching Pia.

"Better," said Pia, unable to look Azri in the eye as she steered Pia in a motherly fashion toward the toilet and sat her down. "How did you get here?"

"I went down to the ferry and they were already closed down," said Azri. "So I made my way up here when the worst of the snow started hitting. Luckily for me, May was walking out the door when I got here, so she let me in and we had tea."

Pia looked around. She was sitting on the toilet in her soaked bottoms, and felt a warm tingle before letting another brief jet go, through her pants and into the toilet bowl.

"I saw your footprints at the ticket window," said Pia. "I lost them in the snow in the way back up here. I thought you'd frozen to death."

"We thought you'd frozen to death, bubble." Azri shrugged, grabbing a squeegee and pulling the lake of piss over to the shower drain. "I'm flattered that you were that worried about me, but you could have died. Why didn't you try May's radio?"

"Are you and Mayra..." Pia's brain felt fuzzy. Her brain had already been starved for sleep before this ordeal, and she couldn't seem to string words together.

"Are we together, you mean?" asked Azri. That wasn't what Pia had wanted to ask, and Azri leaned over her, almost threateningly. "Yes. Is there a problem?"

"No, it's just..." said Pia, suddenly lightheaded. She was already invading Mayra's privacy, but walking in on Mayra peeing on Azri took the awkwardness to the next level. She forced her thoughts together and spat out the question she'd meant to ask: "Are you and Mayra getting radio frequency?"

"Oh," said Azri, her cheeks turning violet as she cleaned. "Yeah; the call I made to the clinic was loud and clear, why?"

"I tried them on my radio and all I got was static," said Pia. "I just barely got the ferry after it left the docks."

"Well you know May's connected to the radio tower," said Azri. "She calls scrap yards as far out as Orodruin Bay on a regular basis."

"That would have been good to know," sighed Pia. She rubbed at her temples in frustration. Her own body was pulling her in several different directions. The breakfast she'd made herself after a long night of weather-proofing the air skiff she lived in sat in her kitchen, uneaten. She was tired, hungry, and sitting in urine-soaked bottoms, and she couldn't just pass out where she was.

The bathroom door opened and Mayra walked in, dressed in a new set of pajamas with a pair of cotton pants slung over her arm. She set them, folded, on the corner of the bathroom sink.

"You can have a shower if you like, Pia," said Mayra. "I think these pants should fit you - they're very short on me, so if you like them you can keep them."

"Thank you," said Pia, blushing. Mayra couldn't seem to look her in the eye, and instead placed her hands around Azri's shoulders.

"There are fresh towels in the dryer, feel free to use any of them," said Mayra. She curled one of her wings around Azri and slowly started nudging her toward the door. "Come, Mausebar. Pia needs a little privacy. I know you're her doctor, but she'll be fine having a wash without you."

Mayra stared pointedly at Azri until Azri paused and sighed, "You're right, May...Sorry, Pia. I didn't mean to go into mom mode like that."

"It's okay, really," said Pia, hiding her face behind her hands. She dropped them back into her lap because the sudden darkness suddenly made her want to sleep. "Thank you so much, Miss Mayra," she added as Mayra backed out of the bathroom with Azri.

"Enjoy your shower, love," said Mayra. "Azri and I are going to start making some food."

"We are?" said Azri as Mayra closed the bathroom door. "Food sounds great!"

Their voices faded as they climbed the stairs, leaving Pia alone again. She gratefully rinsed herself under the warm shower, and when she was clean, dried off, and changed she joined Azri and Mayra in the kitchen. They had made Azri's kelp curry, and she ate with them sitting on the couch, watching silly animated shows while the wind howled outside.