Snow White & the Seven Futa Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each thrust, eleven inches banged against my womb and I was starting to lose myself in my own lust. Mistress Snow continued. "Dominance can't be taught. Which is why you're special, you already know what dominance is. You only need to know submissiveness." Who was I here for again? Rebecca? Nah, I was here to become a Slut to Mistress Snow. As I thought this, I looked at Mistress Snows cock with lust. Three Futas were slobbering on it now, worshipping her cock, her balls & her pussy. Everything. One Futa was exceptionally good a giving head, as she worked her way up and down Snow's shaft. She sucked like her life depended on it, allowing Snow too deep throat and face fuck her while the other sucked and licked Snows balls. She bobbed on that cock like it was a five-star meal, gagging on it as it violated her throat, saliva and drool all over her mouth, Snow's cock, and the floor.

I was about to pass out, the Futa in my pussy pumping furiously, her breathing getting shallower. Her thrust getting more carnivorous. I could tell she was on the verge of cumming. I started moaning loudly, giving in to carnal instinct and moaning savagely like the wanton slut I was. The Futa exploded inside me, making me her personal cum dumpster as she poured bucket after bucket in my womb. I moaned loudly, my own orgasm causing my eyes to roll into the back of my head. The Futa pulled out and I collapsed as she stroked her cock and came all over my body. The last thing I saw was Mistress Snow standing over me, stroking her cock, smiling.

I woke up in a room I didn't know and instantly realized I was tied up in a Kinbaku style bondage. I could feel the ropes digging into my pussy. I tried to whimper, but there was a gag ring in my mouth. Mistress Snow walked into the room with two Futas following her. Mistress Snow sat on a throne, smaller than the one in the living room (?) and said: "well you must have a lot of questions, my pet." I could do nothing to respond with my arms tied behind my back and the gag ring in my mouth. I simply stayed on my knees and awaited her next words. She waved a finger and the two Futas came on each side of me. They started stroking their cocks slowly. Mistress Snow started stroking her own, wearing the same outfit as last time. "So let's start with this," she said. "My name is Snow Alexa White, but for the moment, you will call me Mistress Snow."

"Now if you understand, Nod my pet." I nodded, her melodic voice causing my pussy to get even wetter. The sight of her stroking that cock and the rope digging into my pussy was enough. But her talking, and I was barely keeping it together. She continued, "As for your friend Rebecca, she will be back to normal, out of her dazed state at least, very soon. The way to fix it would've been to not make her your cunt munching pet. But I like your style." She giggled, sounding harmonious even in her mocking me.

The shame and guilt that I, in fact, wasn't helping my friend along with the fact that I was here, my pussy gushing like a wanton slut at her mocking made me feel low. And very horny. Mistress Snow continued, "Your friend won't get her old personality back, however. She will forever crave this cock and pussy. She will forever be my servant." She stroked her cock even faster now, moaning with shallow breathes.

"Now yes, you might be thinking that your childhood fairytale is suddenly real. I do look like Snow White after all. And my name is Snow White. I also love apples. But I'm far from a fairytale & I'm not innocent. You see yesterday (So It was the next day since I'd been fucked silly by some good Futa dick, I thought) I went on a rant about how much you have to be dominant. I was always a commanding person. My neighbor saw that in me too. So just like in the story, where the wicked witch fed her a poison apple. I was drugged and raped by my neighbor, repeatedly in my unconscious state with her big strap-on dildo. I was awakened by someone making me suck their dick, my equivalent of a true love's kiss."

As she said this, she snapped and a Futa came over. Mistress Snow slowly dropped to her knees, running her hands down the girl's body before she licked the Futas cock, sliding her whole shaft in her mouth then came back up, all the while looking at me seductively and stroking her cock. "Delicious," she said. Quite frankly, it had the desired effect as my pussy squirted violently and I tried to moan out. It came out as a gurgled scream, and I had to kneel in a puddle of my own cum. The Futa she sucked also came over to me and started stroking her cock beside me.

"I was submitted to my new mistress. I learned to be submissive, till I had enough. I didn't forget she had raped me, I just turned the tables on her. She became my sub. She was a nice slave until she became too old. Then I searched around for girls with...special enhancements." She giggled, looking at the Futas cocks around me. She continued. "I despised men but I loved cock. Luckily, I found these fine seven ladies right here." she explained. She then called their names. Lust, Desire, and Avidity, the three girls stroking their cocks surrounding me all said "yes Goddess Snow" while Aphrodisia, Yen, Lussuria, and Amore came into the room asking the same thing.

Mistress Snow replied. "You four join them in stroking. The eight of us have a special mission. It's called "Painting Snow white" hehe." She looked at me with a seductive look before joining them in the circle that had formed around me, all of them stroking their cocks.

"Slut, have you ever had a Bukkake before?" Mistress Snow asked, looking like all the other Futas in the circle, on the verge of cumming. My wet pussy gushed even more from becoming and being called a slut. And also because I knew what a Bukkake was, but had never experienced it. I nodded no. "Well today is your lucky day," she exclaimed, letting go and shooting her load all over me. The other Futas took this as their cue and added on, shooting more cum onto me. It amazed me how much cum was in their balls, which were normal sized compared to their horse cocks, and they seemed to have an unlimited supply, pistoning over and over again. "Cum on Bukkake Ranch" Mistress Snow yelled and kind of laughing, seemingly enjoying cumming all over me.

When they seemed to be slowing down, Mistress Snow said, "lick the cum off of our new pet will you girls." The Futas proceeded to do this except for Avidity. Mistress Snow grabbed Avidity by the cock and sat her on the throne. She then got on her knees and started blowing Avidity. Diligently, she sucked Avidity's meat stick, savoring its flavor. She was licking around the head and up the shaft, slowly as not to miss any drops or strands of cum. She bobbed on Avidity's cock before pulling it out of her mouth with a "pop" sound. "Thank you for the service, Goddess Snow," Avidity said before bowing. Mistress Snow laughed and said "thank you for the delicious sausage and cream. You may go now."

Avidity bowed politely and left the room. The other Futas were almost done licking all the cum off me. The sensation of tongues and hands touching, licking and sucking was too much. I squirmed around in my bondage, the rope digging fully into my cunt. Still gagged, I let out grunts and gags. Mistress Snow had called Desire over next to also clean off her cock. She proceeded to do this with every Futa, each one thanking her for her kindness. When all the cum was licked off me, much to my burnt out pleasure, and all the other Futas were gone, Mistress Snow turned around. "If you're going to be my slut, you have to know how to suck a cock. And I know you don't know how, the "proper way" to worship a cock. But you will learn," she said.

I was offended, I knew how to give head. I gave lots of head in college. But being called a slut again made me wet and embarrassed. "Could you even fit my 16-inch cock into your mouth, my whore?" Mistress Snow asked, looking at me. Embarrassed at how wet my pussy was from being called a whore, I nodded my head no. "Well, I have to teach you how to properly worship my cock then" Mistress Snow purred, walking in front of me. I looked up at her meat stick hungrily as she stroked it.

There was something beautiful about her cock. It was thick and hard. It was juicy as the veins popped out. And I could guarantee it had its own savory taste. To add to that, it was sweaty and strands of cum were still on it. Drops of cum dripped from the tip. It looked absolutely delightful and I was honored she was feeding me such cuisine and embarrassed I was looking forward to swallowing it. Without warning, she shoved the tip through the ball gag and into my mouth. Her cum was delectable. Her cock was exquisite. And I savored the meal, licking around her head repeatedly. As she shoved her cock more into my mouth, I began to taste more exotic flavors. Sweet and sour, it was still delightful to my taste buds with her head bumping the entrance to my throat and the back of my tongue while the tip of my tongue wrapped around and slid up and down her shaft. What I was doing clearly pleased my Mistress as she started fondling her tits. I started bobbing on her cock, slathering my saliva up and do her shaft. Her cock was already clean. I just didn't want to stop sucking this succulent cock. It was too good, the musky smell it gave off contrasting with the smell of coconuts. As I slobbered all over her cock, I realized I was only getting about six inches of her cock in. I tried to go deeper but I gagged, causing my Mistress to grab my pigtails. "You're not a bad cocksucker after all whore, but you'll need to take it all if you ever want to be my cumslut." Hearing my Mistress berate me only made me wetter and more determined to swallow her cock.

I tried to shove it deeper, but I kept gagging myself on her sausage. "How pitiful, need some help slut?" I looked up and nodded, her cock still lodged in my mouth. I could imagine how my face looked, drool and spit dripping and around my mouth and tears rolling down my face from gagging. And I could tell she was enjoying this, the biggest shit eating face ever plastered to her features. Using my pigtails as reigns, she pulled my head more onto her cock. I gagged, but she didn't care and slowly kept pushing forward. I was swallowing this tasty cock, her shaft rubbing across my taste buds. Her head popped past my tonsils into my throat and I gagged violently. Her cock was not only long but thick. And it was now trying to violate my throat. Tears streamed from my eyes and drool fell from my lips, a pool of saliva and pre-cum on the floor. She kept pulling me onto her cock until finally, my nose touched her fair skin and my bottom lip touched her nuts. She held me there till my throat relaxed and I stopped gagging. She looked down at me and smirked.

"Avidity, get my camera," she said laughing. "I love when an Asian whore sucks my cock. I thought Yen was my best cock sucker, but you may be a better cock sucker than her." I tried to smile at the compliment, which is hard with 16 inches of dick inside your mouth, when Avidity came with the camera. Mistress Snow pulled her tits out of her corset, and I gagged. It was because I tried to say wow with a gag ring and a 16-inch cock in my mouth, but it really was a sight to behold. They were C cups like mine, but with her snowy white skin, the contrast to her pink erect nipple was erotic. And her plump tits were firm. Mistress Snow told me to look up at her and told Avidity to put a collar on me that was on the table across the room. Avidity did as she was told and placed the collar around my neck. It said slut on the tag, like the choker I wore here, and there was a leash attached to it. Avidity handed Mistress Snow the leash who said "ready when you are Avidity. Slut look up at me and don't stop till I say so." I followed the order looking up at my Mistress with affection. She looked at Avidity with a seductive smile as Avidity took the picture. Avidity then walked over to Mistress to show her the picture. Mistress Snow nodded in approval. "Go and have Lussuria process and print that picture. Then start painting it. Don't hesitate to have Yen suck your cock if you find yourself painting for too long." She handed a card to Avidity. If Yen protest, show her this." Avidity stroked her black cock, the sight alluring even as I was currently in the process of deep throating a delicious cock. "She won't protest, she loves cock. It's her favorite food. But thank you Goddess Snow" Avidity proclaimed before giving a courteous bow. Mistress Snow laughed. "No problem." Avidity took off my leash and put it on the table, before grabbing the camera and leaving.

"So she's the one who painted all those paintings in the opening hallway," I thought. Feeling comfortable, I started bobbing on Mistress Snows cock. I pulled out to lick and suck her cocks pink head before swallowing her snowy white shaft in big gulps. I didn't need air, breathing through my nose, straining to do so, but I kept worshipping my Mistress's ...no ...my Goddess's cock. It was all I could think about. All I would want. She grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. Each thrust violating my throat. I could feel the veins of her cock rubbing against the walls of my throat as her thrust got more aggressive. "Fucccckkk yesss you whore. You love this dick, don't you! Drink it, drink my cum my cumslut. Become my cum dumpster" she cried out as she exploded inside me, giving me her hot white blessing. She came like a ballistic missile, over and over without warning in my mouth, loads of cum dumped straight into my stomach. When she was done, she pulled out and I slumped onto the floor. Mistress Snow sat in her throne chair and spread her legs, her erect, cum covered cock twitching back and forth. I groveled over on my knees to get between her legs. I licked her shaft like an ice cream cone, licking it clean of all the cum. I sucked on her cocks head, sucking all the cum out of it. With Mistress's cock cleaned, she took my ring gag off. It took a while to re-adjust my jaw as she stroked her cock, watching me between her legs. Finally, she asked, "Do you love my cock, you slutty whore?"

"Yes Mistress Snow," I answered weakly, "It was the best cock I ever had. Tender, thick and juicy, I could feel the veins on the walls of my throat as Mistress violated my mouth."

"Good Slut," she said, pointing her at my face. "Do you want to worship my cock and become my right-hand mistress and pet Mrs. Amy Snow?" I didn't hesitate to say "yes" and she popped her cock in me, all the way down my throat before pulling it back out. "Welcome to the start of your two-year slut training." Mistress Snow said. "Yes...my Goddess," I said, kissing the head of her cock before passing out from exhaustion.

I woke up the next day, naked and in a cell. I tried to move but suddenly realized my compromising and embarrassing position. I was standing up but my ankles were shackled to the floor, and I was bent over, exposing my round ass. My arms were chained up to the ceiling and I had a gag ring in my mouth. My breast had nipple clamps with a chained that was bolted to the floor. Moving was futile, and I was oddly turned on, my cunt leaking. It was cold in here and the realization kicked in. This wasn't a regular cell, this was a torture chamber. I was looking around the cell when I saw Mistress Snow and her four Futas show up, Yen, Avidity, and Lussuria all apparently working on the tasks Mistress Snow had given them. I looked at them as they walked into the cell. Mistress Snows outfit was different, grey high heels and fishnet stockings with a grey border with apples on them, accenting her luscious thighs. The stockings were connected to a grey lace thong by a garter belt, her juicy cock fully erect and already leaking, sticking out of it. She wore a grey corset with white borders, held together by grey strings on the front, the back, and the sides, and beautifully accented her breast. These were connected by strings to a choker and her white fingerless sleeves made her look wonderfully gorgeous. And I hated myself for analyzing her beauty.

I was supposed to be finding a way to help my friend, yet all I can think about is my goddesses cock and how I want it. Badly! My pussy was leaking like a waterfall and this apparently pleased Mistress Snow. A subtle smirk glazed her face. She sat down in a chair that looked like a throne and started stroking her cock. Amore (?).... I think, walked up to Snow and got on her knees. Amore was a light skin Brazilian girl. Long black hair, very curvy, and a seductive Brazilian accent as she asked Mistress Snow, "Can I be blessed and worship your cock my goddess?" Mistress Snow nodded and she proceeded to lick the tip of Mistress Snow's cock, putting her breast around the shaft and giving a nice tit fuck. Mistress Snow moaned seductively, her sounds of pleasure captivating me, my pussy gushing at every serene noise my ears picked up. She stroked Amore's head, before looking at me with an alluring smirk. She then spoke. "Yesterday, I had to teach you how to suck a cock so you could worship me properly. But I didn't forget you tackled me. And you need to be "punished." She put a cold but alluring emphasize on the word "Punished." And it made my pussy leak. But looking up, I could see the other Futa's shit-eating faces, and I suddenly realized the plan. A chill ran through me, but looking at their hard cocks, my pussy was on fire. But the realization that I was at the bottom of the pecking order aroused me more. I was the slave of slaves. And these slaves were very well endowed. My mouth started to water, saliva dripping to the floor as my mouth was held open by the ring gag. Mistress Snow started to laugh. "You're about to punished and you're reacting to it like a bitch in heat."

She got up, her cock still lodged deep into Amore's throat. "You guys own her right now, exercise her holes thoroughly," she laughed, pulling her cock out of Amore's mouth with a "pop!" and left. Amore got off her knees and looked at me. Then she spoke, her exotic voice making my body burn as my pussy betrayed me. "We rarely get to fuck a pussy unless it's one of us. And your fresh pussy is so tempting." Every word she spoke left me in anticipation. She waltzed towards me, sultry in her movements. I watched as her hips swayed side to side, her cock hypnotically swaying with it. Her big tits bounced with each step as she walked up to where my mouth was. I looked around as the other Futas kept stroking, or fondling their tits. Two of them were stroking each other. I looked back to see Amore's massive cock in front of me. It looked so juicy, the veins produced beautifully in contrast to her long sausage. My mouth watered more at the thought of tasting it.

"You crave this lindeza?" She asked, every word making me drip like a leaky faucet. She stroked my head before popping her cock in my mouth. It was beyond glorious. Words couldn't describe the mix in flavors I tasted. Her pre-cum mixed with my saliva, and I tasted her veins as they rolled over my tongue. Her shift filled my mouth. She wasn't as big as Mistress Snow, but she wasn't small by any means. Her cock quickly violated my throat. I gagged, but she was getting off on it. "Yeaaass Lindeza, suck my cock baby." I didn't think it was possible but her voice got sultrier. But her moan made the dam break. I gagged and she grabbed my head, shoving her cock down my throat as she came loads in my mouth. Her cum was sticky and hot but tasted oddly like coconuts. I'd love nothing more than drinking her cum daily as a 3 meal protein diet. Sadly, my love affair with the perfect dish came to an end.

She pulled out and moved behind me. "Lindeza, your pussy looks so tasty." I suddenly felt her tongue probe my cunt. I was squirming, my legs shaking and grunting. She licked one last time. "You taste as good as you look baby." I could hear a visible slurp before her cock filled me. I let out a guttural groan but was quickly muffled when my mouth was filled with another Futas cock. The British girl, Desire, was also a redhead and she was hot too. Her dick was just as big as Amore's and she looked, like her name, desirable. With fair skin, D cups, and a round plump ass, on a tall slender frame, she had green eye's that gazed into me with a burning lust. "Yes slut, get my dick wet so I can fuck your arse." I had never heard a British woman talk, but after swallowing her fairly delicious dick and hearing that, I came. But Amore didn't let up, fucking me harder through my orgasm.