Snowbound with Her Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuckling, Dex touched a finger to her chin to close her gaping mouth. Grinning at the look of wonder in her eyes, he dropped a quick kiss to her lips, and told her, "My deal now, sweet cheeks."

Still wide-eyed, all Ellie could do was nod, too stunned to even get a word out, after seeing a show like that. Holy crow. She imagined by the size of him, standing well over six feet tall, that he'd be packing something pretty impressive. But wow, the guy was not only ripped, with muscles to spare everywhere, even his uber toned thighs, but jeez, what he was rocking in his boxers was enough to make her innocent little pussy want to run and hide.

After thoroughly enjoying the spoils of her win, with a jaw-dropping strip-tease like that, Ellie decided it might be time to start playing her 'A' game and quit trying to pretend she didn't know how to play. And by the time she'd won nearly every hand, and got him down to just his boxers, having won even his socks, playfully batting her eyelashes, as she now expertly shuffled the deck, she said sweetly, "I hope you're not getting too chilly over there, Dex."

Dex narrowed his eyes on her, beginning to wonder if the little minx had played him. "I'm thinking you've picked up this game surprisingly fast, haven't you?"

She grinned as she took in the delectable sight of his ripped, tanned, toned body, with a nice smattering of golden chest hair that trailed all the way down over his smokin' six-pack to the promised land just inside his boxers. Wiggling her eyebrows, she shrugged and said, "Beginner's luck, I guess."

But when Dex managed to win the next hand, his grin turned devilish when he asked, "So, what would you think if we changed it up, and this time I get to ask you to take something off?"

Staring at him sitting in front of her almost naked, her nipples were so hard, they ached, and she knew if he told her to take her top off, he'd know in a heart-beat just how much she wanted him. So she tried to sound indifferent as she shrugged and said, "Fair's fair, I guess, maybe I'll start with my slippers." But inside everything she owned was tingling like crazy at the thought of stripping off for him, especially between her legs, like her pussy had its own heartbeat, that she was convinced she could hear pounding all the way to her ears.

And wouldn't you know it, Dex won the next hand, and his grin was pure evil, as he got up on his knees, and told her, "Here, let me help you with that top, I don't want your feet to get cold if you take off your slippers." But once he'd pulled her top off over her head, and her shimmering fiery red hair floated back down over her shoulders and he got his first look at the perfection of her round, perky breasts and enticingly erect pink nipples, he almost swallowed his freaking tongue. Damn, now all he could think of was how much he a wanted a taste. And all thoughts of impropriety fled when he looked down at himself and saw his twitching cock nearly busting out of his drawers, just itching to get at sweet little Ellie half naked.

So, naturally, the game soon forgotten, Dex got down on the floor, tipped up her chin, and really began to kiss her. Done with chaste little kisses, desperate for a real taste of her, he slid his tongue across her lips and when she opened up, he sank it inside, and soon they both began to clutch at each other as their tongues began to mate. Dex kissed her long and slow till she was wrapping her arms around his neck and softly whimpering, and finally anxiously pulling him down on top of her. Both of them moaned into the kiss as he blanketed her body with his, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples with his thumbs as they made crazy hot love with their mouths.

Finally, when he lifted his head, slightly gasping, his chest heaving hard, he looked down at her like he was seeing her for the first time. Bathed in the romantic glow of the fire, she just looked so unbelievably beautiful, with her fiery red hair shimmering all around her, and damn, the taste of her was unreal. All he knew, was right now, more than anything, he not only wanted but needed to make love to her. Even if he'd only have her this one time, he just had to know what it would feel like to get inside her and experience what it would feel like to really be with her.

Nipping playfully on her bottom lip, and giving it a gentle tug, the way she was really starting to whimper, and eagerly thrust up her hips, he knew she wanted more, too.

He discarded his boxers as he began to trail a hot damp path from her lips to her chin, moaning as he slid his tongue along her collarbone before engulfing one of her nipples in his mouth, he twirled his tongue around it till he had her squirming with unbridled need. Till finally he reluctantly released her nipple, pausing only long enough to push her sweatpants and panties down over her hips. He carried on kissing his way down to her navel, where he dipped in his tongue, swirling it around, smiling as she started to squeal and shake, as though for some reason she was shocked by what he was doing. But when he pressed his lips to the pretty little red curl on the top of her mound, he didn't expect her to stiffen up and gasp, or to plead with him, "Please stop, Dex, don't go any further. I don't like that, it's feels awful."

He stopped and blinked. Don't go any further? It feels awful? Who the fuck had she been sleeping with that made her hate the idea of a guy making love to her pussy with his mouth? And seeing as he was exactly where he wanted to be, knowing how much he loved to pleasure a woman this way, especially seeing as he'd been told by nearly every woman he'd ever slept with that he was genius at getting them off, he knew he had to let her feel what he could do for her. So at least she wouldn't go through life denying herself the pleasure of a man going down on her, deciding it would be a shame for her to never know just how incredible a little tongue-fucking could feel, especially since he'd always considered foreplay every bit as important as the main event.

But as much as he wanted her, he did as she asked and didn't go any further. Then after dropping a tender little kiss to her belly, he looked up at the tortured look on her face and quietly asked, "What happened, Ellie? Did someone hurt you?"

She winced, ready to die of shame as she shook her head. "No, he didn't really hurt me. But he was so rough, and the way he almost ate me alive, I just hated it, and that's what made me..." Too embarrassed to finish, she flinched and turned her head away so she wouldn't have to look at him, she felt so stupid.

He waited a moment for her to finish, but when she stayed silent, finally he asked, "Made you what, Ellie?"

After a moment, she turned her head and looked down at him. "It's so embarrassing, I've never told anyone, not even my sister. So how I can tell you?"

Dex gently ran his hands over her thighs and looked up into her eyes and told her, "I promise you can trust me, Ellie. Whatever happens here tonight stays between us, no worries."

She thought on that for a while, then heaving an anxious breath she finally said in a rush, "It made me give up on the idea of ever having sex, okay?" Then she slammed her eyes shut and waited for him to laugh, or even get up and leave her alone on the floor.

The crackling of the fire the only sound in the room, a full minute passed as Dex's brain tried to absorb what she'd just told him. Good god, she was so gorgeous and so hot, that he could hardly believe his ears. Till finally, just to be sure, he asked, "So, are you trying to tell me that you've never..."

"Gotten laid?"

He nodded.

"No, I've still got my V card fully intact, and unfortunately I've never had it stamped." Poor thing just looked so uncomfortable, and so embarrassed that he crawled up, took her in his arms and kissed her. As he playfully feathered tender little kisses over her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and finally her pretty lips, eventually Ellie laughed, and pulled back to look at him. "Guess you must think it's pretty pathetic to still be a virgin at my age, huh?"

Dex shook his head, and brushed the hair from her eyes. "No, of course not. And it's not like you're eighty. What are you, about twenty-two? Lots of women make a conscious decision to wait till they're married, and there's no shame in that."

He was being so understanding, she wasn't sure how to tell him that she hadn't exactly been waiting, more like she'd been too spooked to try to take the leap again with anyone else, after the guy who'd left her too uncomfortable to ever want to try it again. Just the thought of a man getting his head down between her legs made her shudder, and not in a good way.

So naturally, she'd never let anyone do anything else to her either. And now here she was finally alone and naked with the man of her dreams and she didn't have a clue what to do with him. It would serve her right if he got dressed again, got up and left, even with the danger of a violent snowstorm raging outside.

Finally, gazing into the tormented look in her eyes, Dex ran a finger along her bottom lip and told her, "How about if we try taking it nice and slow. And we just kiss for a while, and if you want to go any further, it'll be your call. Otherwise, I'm happy to just be close and enjoy the fire, and celebrate Valentine's morning together."

God, could he possibly melt her heart anymore? Aside from being the hottest hunk she'd ever met, she'd always thought he had a sweet side, too. But wow, to think he was giving her an out, when she knew he had to be dying to get laid, because she could feel he was just so hard against her thigh. But when he pressed a tender kiss to her lips, wrapped her in his arms, and gently ran his hands along her back, she realized she trusted him enough to at least try to see what it would feel like with him.

For the longest time, all they did was kiss, softly at first, with him gently plucking at her lips, but gradually their kisses got longer and slower, and damn, so much freaking hotter. And the way they were beginning to grind on each other, it started to feel like so much more than just exploring each other's mouths. Eventually, their chests heaving hard, he'd gotten her so wet for him that Ellie actually hoped they'd wind up making love, or she'd be falling asleep feeling really disappointed at never finding out what it might have been like with him, especially after he'd gotten her so insanely aroused.

After heaving a long slow breath, she finally got up the nerve and slid her hand between them and cautiously touched a finger to the tip of his erection. And she was surprised at the way he sucked in a breath, and that his dick seem to twitch, just from her touch.

Dex smiled into her eyes, as she wrinkled her forehead looking confused as she began to run her finger over the pre-come oozing from his slit, explaining to her, "You got me really hard, Ellie." Like as hard as a fucking brick. Normally by now he'd normally be rolling off whatever pretty lady he'd just fucked and heading for the can to dispose of his spent condom. But for some reason he'd really enjoyed taking it slow with her. And her getting up the nerve to finally touch him felt so incredible, it was almost sweet.

Softly brushing his lips over hers, he suggested, "How would you like it if I tried kissing you very gently all the way down your body? And I promise if you don't like it, I'll stop the second you say so and won't go any further." He wiggled his eyebrows, making her grin. "But I'm willing to bet you'll like it."

Biting into her lip, grinning back, she finally nodded her head. "Okay." Now that she told him her secret, she knew she could trust him to be gentle and not try to devour her to within an inch of her life like the other guy had.

And as he began to gently run his hands over her and dust soft little butterfly kisses down over her body, sending the most delightful little tingle she'd ever felt all through her, she actually started to giggle. At least until he was finally pressing his lips to her mound, then she began to anxiously lick her lips, until she finally was able to relax and began to smile and roll her eyes, when she realized just how good he could make her feel.

Oh, his lips just felt so warm and soft, and he was being so unbelievably tender, that without even thinking she parted her thighs and let him move lower, to explore her a little more. And when he touched the tip of his tongue along her sensitive folds and then began to slowly run it along her pussy lips, her eyes drifted shut and her chest began to heave as she let out a long slow delighted moan. Oh wow, now she understood why women enjoyed this type of thing so much, and she realized all she'd needed was the right man to show her just how good it could feel. Ooh, lordy, and the heat of his tongue just felt so insanely good caressing her sex, he had every last thing she owned tingling like crazy, and now she wished he'd never stop.

The moment he gently drew her clit between his lips and softly began to suckle, feeling both slightly startled and yet shockingly aroused by how warm and tingly he was getting her, Ellie drew in a sharp breath and shoved her hands into his hair and began to tug, till he was wincing from the slight stinging in his scalp. Not sure from her mixed signals exactly what she was feeling, Dex looked up and told her, "Ellie, if you want me to stop, just say the word."

Her eyes still closed, smiling the most satisfied smile he thought he'd ever seen, she shook her head, and murmured, "Mmm, no, please don't stop. It just feels so good, I can... hardly believe it."

Though his balls felt ready to burst, and he needed inside her so badly he literally ached, Dex smiled, more than happy just to give her what she needed. He could always take care of himself later, but for now, she was all he cared about. And if he could succeed in making her come, and get her over her fear of sex, he'd feel like he'd really accomplished something by opening her up to a world of erotic pleasure that she never knew existed.

Alternating between softly sliding his flattened tongue along her warm silken slit, and gradually fucking into her tight little pussy with just the tip, the way she was beginning to writhe, and tug at his hair, tossing her head from side to side and really starting to make some noise, he could tell she'd be coming good and hard when she came.

But he never imagined that taking it slow and really savoring the essence of a woman could be so unbelievably arousing, or as satisfying. And damn, she was just so sweet, like warm honey gliding over his tongue, that he knew he could easily get addicted to the taste of her. Carefully he worked a finger inside her tight little opening, and finally when he latched his mouth onto her clit and began to gently suckle at the little bundle of nerves, that was all it took, and suddenly he had her screaming his name, throwing back her head and quivering like mad from head to toe. And seeing her first orgasm wash over her, was only getting him harder, and by now his dick felt hard enough to burst. But no matter how much he wanted inside her, he decided it was all he would do. And he'd just have to wait to get the relief he needed later.

Still, determined to let her feel just how good it could be, he didn't relent and just kept working her pussy till she was nearly crawling out of her skin, sure he'd never before seen a woman come so hard or for so long. Her chest still heaving, her eyelids flickered open and she flashed him the most elated smile he knew he'd ever seen, telling him, "Oh, wow, Dex, I had no idea it could feel so good."

Dex blew out a shaky breath, surprised to realize after pleasuring like that, she wasn't the only one shaking. Then he crawled up her body, and sank his tongue into her mouth, and kissed her long and slow, so she could have a taste of how delectably sweet she was. And then he just wrapped his arms around her and held her close, tenderly cradling her as she slowly came down from the high of coming so wickedly hard.

Stroking her back, he asked, "Ellie, are you okay?"

At first all she could do was nod, because wow, just wow. Never in her life had she ever experienced anything as amazing, or so all consuming. It was like he'd tapped into her central nervous system and made her come so hard she'd nearly blown a fuse. She'd heard that orgasms could feel really good, but what she'd just experienced was too mind-numbingly amazing to even put into words.

And after what he'd done for her, she wanted to return the favor, and she just hoped he wouldn't laugh when he realized how little she knew about trying to pleasure a man, since she wasn't even sure how to start.

When she took a deep breath and reached between them, she was shocked at how hard he felt, like solid granite, but yet so hot and smooth to the touch. And the tip was so wet, it was just oozing with what she imagined was pre-come. As she ran her thumb over the crown, she smiled as he groaned and began to thrust into her hand. "Damn, that feels good," he told her, shocked that just the touch of her hand was nearly enough to send him right over the edge. Of course after the pleasure of going down on her, he'd gotten himself so stoked, he knew it wouldn't take much and he'd be coming like a fucking tidal wave.

Then holy shit, he couldn't believe it when she actually began to slide her warm little body down over his, and then touch her lips to the tip of his dick! Dex's eyes rolled all the way to the back of head, sure he'd never felt anything as nut-clenchingly amazing as sweet little Ellie's mouth pressing a kiss to his cock. Just the thought of it alone was almost enough to make him come and come hard. And Jesus, and when she lashed out her hot little tongue and gave him a lick, he swore he was about to shoot his load like he'd never shot before. Fuck, he shook his head, convinced that he'd never felt anything as good -- ever.

Deciding that shooting a big hot load in her face was probably not a good way to start her education into carnal pleasures, Dex pulled her up under the arms till they were face to face and he pressed his lips to hers, savoring the taste of her lips as he smiled into her eyes. And when she finally pulled back, she said, "So, I'm guessing you don't like it when a woman puts her mouth on you?"

Dex rolled his eyes all over again, trying not to laugh. She had to be kidding. If he ever had the nerves of steel required to actually hold back long enough to let her suck him off, he'd probably be the happiest man alive, just from the feel of her warm soft lips wrapping around his cock, never mind how crazy good it would feel to have her take him into her mouth. He could actually feel his dick twitch just imagining how fantastic that would feel, to have sweet little Ellie actually sucking him off till he came.

Dex chuckled and shook his head. "Trouble is, you've got me so hard, Ellie, if I were to let you do that, I wouldn't last two seconds, and I'd be coming like there's no tomorrow."

She nodded, and then tipped her head. "So do you have a condom, then?"

He could feel his eyes flare, and his pulse pick up just at the thought of sliding his cock into the tight wet heat of her body. But, he didn't think it would be fair to her if he went all the way and took her virginity. And he had a feeling that later, she might just regret letting a fly by night guy like him take something so precious from her.

Then he reminded himself, that the only reason he powered through the storm to get to her, was to help her warm up the cabin, and make sure she was okay. And he knew if her brother ever found out that he'd gotten her naked and had his tongue on her, even just to let her feel how good oral sex could be, he'd probably want to knock him out cold. Never mind if he rolled on a condom and got busy plundering her tight little pussy.