Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom moved Ann's leg very gently giving him easier access with his face to her pussy and immediately stuck his tongue out connecting with Ann's damp lips. The position was not great and quite limiting but Tom pushed hard against Ann's butt and worked his tongue firmly onto her pussy, licking the remains of her cum in a long lapping motion.

Ann was now face down on the bed, one leg cocked as this man she hardly knew pressed his face hard against her pussy. Ann had no control, from the position she was in she had no chance of stopping anything happening to her even if she had the inclination to do it. The pleasure emanating between her legs happily removing even the slightest though of resistance as she felt her cocked leg get pushed ever so slightly opening herself up more to this man's advances.

Tom continued licking at Ann's sweet pussy, one hand pushing the negligee higher up her body, his hand now resting on the small of her back gently holding her in place while his other hand applied pressure to the back of Ann's bent leg, maintaining his access to lick between her legs. Tom like most men loved the taste of pussy and the fresh smell of cum just made him all the more eager to eat as much of Ann's sweet pussy as her could.

Raising his head briefly Tom rolled Ann onto her back using her leg as a fulcrum before plunging his face once again between Ann's spread thighs. Ann found herself grasping huge handfuls of Toms hair as he pressed his face against her sex. Giving up on the sleeping act and now actively enjoying the ride.

Ann's pussy glistened with moisture, a combination of cum and saliva from Toms tongue as he licked over and between her blood gorged lips. Tom licked higher flicking her sensitive bud with the tip of his tongue, swirling his tongue around it before pushing it back between her lips.

Tom moved his hand to rest over Ann's sparse patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair, deftly using two fingers to spread Ann's lips as he dipped his mouth to nip and suck at her exposed treasure.

Ann began wriggling and writhing, pushing her pussy against Tom's face as she tightened her hands in his hair. Another orgasm clearly on its way as she moaned and gasped from Tom's expertly administered cunnilingus.

Her second orgasm was stronger than the first, her freedom to enjoy it expressed by the noises Ann made as Tom sucked hard on her clit pushing over the edge on her climax, finally releasing her grip on Tom's hair only after the waves of pleasure had subsided.

With the headlock released Tom casually kissed his way up Ann's body moving above her hips to her stomach to just below her breasts. Tom eased the blue negligee slowly upwards as he placed each small kiss, sliding the soft material up to reveal another patch of fresh skin to kiss as he ascended his climb. The negligee bunched just below Ann's pert breasts. Tom slid both hands between the material and the skin brushing his palms firmly against Ann's breasts, his thumbs hooking the bunched material dragging it up and over her breasts, up and up until he pushed it over Ann's head and completely off her un-resisting body.

Tom didn't see Ann as the demanding and controlling senior colleague she had been only hours before, naked beneath him she was a warm and sensual equal, with a soft girlish expression somewhere between excited anticipation and forbidden pleasure.

Negligee discarded Ann kept her arms raised above her head as Tom hovered inches above her body, supported by his elbows and knees so the only contact between their bodies was thigh on inner thigh and his forearms pressing across Ann's raised arms above her head on the pillow.

Tom took a moment to gaze at the sprawled naked body beneath him, her dark hair spilling out onto the pillow, a light sheen of sweat covering her brow accompanied by a gentle flush of red covering her cheeks and neck. Ann's eyes were wide and searching, boring into Tom as he took his time to visually explore that which he was laying claim to beneath him. Tom's eyes drifted south taking in Ann's breasts slowly rising and falling with her heavy breathing, proud nipples standing erect and dark against her rounded smooth breasts, lower his gaze went across her flat toned stomach to the small patch of dark pubic hair, no more than a small inverted triangle the point stopping an inch above her moist well licked clit.

Tom realized his hard on was as solid as ever and could see the tip of his cock straining to escape from the waistband of his boxers. Rocking back onto his knees Tom pushed his boxers down his thighs releasing his cock like a spring, eight inches of solid lust jutting out at a right angle from his body. Tom held his cock in his hand slowly pulling the skin back exposing the engorged head of his penis.

Gently he ran his hand along his shaft feeling his stiffness while his gaze admired his weapon. Ann stared at it too, desperate to feel it inside her. Her pussy was feeling empty and while she didn't consider herself to be oversexed or needy, she knew that she wanted nothing more than for that cock to make her cum again.

Tom adjusted position pulling Ann's legs up and apart so her knees almost pressed on her breasts. Leaning forward Tom held his cock against Ann's pussy, slowly sliding his shaft over her lips. Tom repeated his teasing a few times, his cock being wetted with Ann's juice with each push. Cock in hand Tom slapped it hard against Ann's pussy much to her surprise and she squealed from a mixture of shock and brief pain. He did it again and again, the pain quickly being replace by pleasure as the heavy cock slapped against her clit and rubbed it before slapping it again.

Another slap landed directly onto Ann's spread pussy and Tom thrust fully inside her, only stopping when his hips slammed into the back on Ann's raised thighs. Ann moaned with delight as her pussy was stuffed full with cock. Tom withdrew partially and slammed back as hard as before, beginning a hard deep fuck as he used his weight to drive his cock deep inside Ann.

Ann had used toys before and she was instantly reminded of one a boyfriend in college had bought her, it was a twelve inch monster made of glass. Very hard and smooth, she had spent many a happy night with that toy and had been saddened when it had been broken a few years back. The solid rod pounding her pussy now was even better warm and smooth sliding out then crushing back inside her, her exposed clit being tickled with each thrust by the course curly hair surrounding Toms huge cock.

Tom was relentless. Thrusting hard and with a steady rhythm, his balls slapping against Ann's ass as he plunged deeply inside with each stroke. Ann had no idea how long she had been getting fucked but could once again feel herself begin to cum, each thrust triggering a spark of energy through her clit and pussy, building, building until her body cracked like a pressurized dam. She screamed as the orgasm took hold and she bucked and thrashed increasing the intensity of Toms penetration. Tom was at the point of no return too, his balls aching for release and his cock sensitive from the intensely hard fucking, Ann's scream was the last straw and he exploded inside Ann, a torrent of cum spilling from his cock deep inside Ann's pussy as he stilled his thrusts and remained pressed hard against her, Tom's cock twitching and jerking inside her as he shot squirt after squirt of his hot seed to mix with Ann's own juices. Eventually Tom's cock ended its spasmodic eruptions and releasing Ann's knees Tom collapsed onto her welcoming body pinning her underneath him as he remained locked firmly together with Ann as they both reveled in the last tremors of their orgasms.

Breathing heavily Tom rolled sideways off of the delectable Ann and onto his back, his still rigid cock slapping noisily against his stomach as his chest rose as fell with each deep breath.

Ann for her part was breathing hard too, not from the exertion of effort but from being on the receiving end of a constant stream of orgasms over the last hour. She couldn't remember a time when she had cum so much in such a short space of time, she was quite used to cumming once either from some manual relief or with a partner but never three times in such quick succession. Her whole body tingled and was alive with sensations, her erogenous zones seems to have expanded tenfold and the slightest brush against her skin was sending her wild with desire and wanton urges.

Ann straightened her body and turned onto her side to admire the man beside her, she watched as the smattering of dark hair rose and fell as his chest sucked in lumps of air to help him recover from his exercises. Her eyes drifted down past his cock to the boxer shorts only half pushed down his thighs, such was his urgency and need to take her he hadn't managed to get himself fully undressed.

Ann moved on to her knees reaching down to Tom's legs, pushing the black boxer shorts down to his calves and gently tugging them off each foot. She gently tossed the clothing off the side of the bed as she knelt beside the prone figure. Now Ann drank in the sight below her, from the toned and powerful legs past the dormant but still firm looking monster to his smooth stomach and shaped chest. Tom didn't have a six pack or huge definition but he was pretty fit and there wasn't any excess fat to be worried about. Ann continued her travelling gaze until her eyes locked onto Tom's staring right back at her.

Silently they stared at each other for a moment, Ann's hand drifting sensually along Tom's leg and softly onto his thigh. Out of the corner of Ann's eye she saw a small movement as Tom's dormant monster stirred at her touch.

Ann wasn't especially fond of putting her face too close to men's cocks, her previous occasions had been a mixed bag of experiences ranging from tolerable to repulsive, but as she drifted her hand to softly stroke the monster she had already decided to add to her knowledge base.

It didn't take much to bring Tom's cock back to full attention, one of her brightly painted red finger nails scrapping along his length and it was standing proud and hard in front of her.

Ann rolled her fingers around the shaft and slowly massaged the damp skin up and down, realizing Tom's cock was still covered in their combined cum Ann quickly dipped her head and ran her tongue the length of his shaft from the hairy base right up to the tip of Tom's cock capturing the milky white liquid which Ann greedily swallowed between licks. Ann repeated her licking and gentle massage until the only liquid left was a thin coating of saliva from her mouth. Risking a glance towards Tom's face she saw his head was pressed back and his eyes closed as she slowly parted her lips and took the head into her mouth. Ann closed her lips around the cock and ran her tongue over the captured beast, flicking at the sensitive tip and running it all around the bulbous head. Slowly she pushed her mouth down onto the shaft, one hand holding the base of Tom's cock the other flat on his stomach.

Ann softly sucked as she pushed down onto Tom's pole, her lips sealed against his skin as she slowly bobbed up and down with her mouth. Ann didn't take the hard cock too far into her mouth preferring to suck and lick at the end than trying to force his shaft deep into her mouth. The idea of gagging as it went deeper was not something she wanted to repeat after a previous attempt years before.

Tom didn't care or for that matter was even aware that Ann was concentrating just on the head of his cock. He felt the hand massaging him around the base of his shaft and the warm wet mouth over his end and in his state of joy he couldn't tell where one finished and the other began.

Happiness is a wet cock.

Happiness however was short lived as Ann's mouth withdrew from her sloppy sucking and she began more vigorously masturbating his hard cock. Still using one hand but whereas Ann had been making very small movements concentrated around the base she was now holding him firmly in her hand and wanking the full length of Tom's cock. Pulling the skin up so his bulbous head was fully covered and his balls jiggled between his legs then all the way down until the skin was tight and his head was proudly displayed. Ann repeated this as she moved position on the bed, one hand pulling on his cock the other placed on his hairy chest as she moved so she was straddling him with her pumping hand inches away from her own wet pussy.

Once in position Ann moved her hips to position Toms cock at her entrance and eased his head between her lips before releasing the hard rod with her hand and enveloping it with her body once again. Ann always felt in a position of power when she fucked in this position, she could control everything. The pace, the depth of penetration and by leaning back or forwards the spot that would give her the most pleasure.

Tom was just a tool to use as she needed, her mindset once again focused on her own pleasure and if he got his rocks off too that was a bonus, but the key was making sure she came first. She didn't want a limp cock and still to be unsatisfied. Although that wasn't a problem so far today and for the first time ever thought that if Tom came first she would still be content from her fucking.

Ann leaned back as she began to move her hips and slide her pussy along the glorious shaft inside her, back and forth she rocked as she built to a steady pace thrusting her hips forward feeling the contact against another sensitive zone deep inside her pussy.

She felt hands on her thighs and watched as Tom caressed her soft skin, strong hands moving onto her ass as she continued to rock back and forth dictating the tempo as she wanted. Tom didn't try to change the pace much to Ann's pleasure but carried on his caressing moving his hands up Ann's body. Reaching Ann's breasts Tom filled both his hands with her bouncing flesh, pressing hard against them before taking her nipples between his thumb and forefingers. Ann's nipples were hard and extended making it very easy for Tom to grasp each of them, pinching them and rolling them in his hands as Ann slammed harder down onto his rigid cock.

Ann could feel herself building again, her nipples being pulled and pinched together with her g-spot getting hammered from Tom's huge cock were pushing her inevitably towards another gushing orgasm. But her desires now were to have Tom's cum fill her too. Biting her lip Ann did everything in her power to move Tom to ejaculation, she clenched her muscles tight around his cock, squeezing him as she rode and bounced above him. Suddenly the pressure on her nipples was gone the hands grabbing her hips and she felt Tom thrusting up to meet her movements intensifying each thrust as their bodies slammed together.

Ann lost it completely as a thumb pressed hard against her clit rubbing her quickly and she felt the monster inside swell and spit.

Ann screamed, all control lost, as a huge orgasm exploded inside her. Her control over the tempo and depth also lost as Tom with his forceful thrusts tossed her around on his cock like a rag doll being used for his pleasure. Tom grunted and groaned holding Ann's hips tight against him as he hammered his cock up hard into Ann's pussy, twitching and spurting stream after stream of hot milky cum to mix with Ann's own flood of juices as she screamed with pleasure above him.

A final thrust and Ann fell forward on top of Tom her mouth seeking his for the first time as they kissed deeply both fighting for breath but kissing like teenagers as tongue danced in each other's mouths.

Now motionless and quiet Ann and Tom drifted off to an exhausted sleep, their bodies still joined together as they slowly relaxed in the darkness, the only evidence of their activities the noise from their combined heavy breathing as each succumbed to pleasant dreams and hopeful plans for the morning.

12