Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was the oldest of the women here, and some of her hair was beginning to get gray, not only on her head but also between her legs. Her pussy hair was more unruly, clearly she did not trim her bush, nor had she shaved her armpits recently. As soon as I started to wash her, it stopped bothering me that she was twenty years older than me, she had kept her body in excellent shape. There was no doubt that she got a small orgasm as I cleaned her pussy.

As soon as I was done washing Heather, her granddaughter stepped off the cross-trainer and came to be washed. Sweat was running down her dark brown skin, and she smelled strongly (but not unpleasantly). I rinsed the cloth, and begun working my way down her young body. Tracy was the only one of the five women who had completely shaved her pussy, and I could see her rather large clit peeking out between her nether lips. She gasped as I washed it, but did not ask me to stop or slow down. When I had finally finished washing her, my erection was almost painful.

Finally, Mary-Ann stepped down from the training bike, and came over to get washed. I looked at her muscular, athletic body, and small but shapely breasts. Normally, muscular women do not attract me, but maybe that is just because they are not normally naked - Mary-Ann was certainly hot as hell. And like Heather, she had neither shaved her pussy nor her armpits. I don't know why that turned me on, it was not a fetish I was aware that I had. Her legs had the finest hair I have ever seen, almost white and so thin as to be all but invisible, and I had the impression that this woman had never used a shaver in her life. She was just as sweaty as Tracy had been, but her smell was sweeter and not as strong. She moaned as I washed her. As soon as I had finished, she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. I came almost immediately, and she swallowed it all.

We had spent most of the morning washing, and lunchtime was approaching. After eating, we all sat around the table and played board games. There were two drawers in the kitchen full of all kinds of games, and one mystery drawer locked with a key we did not have. Tracy suggested we should pry it open, but the rest of us felt that the owner was entitled to a minimum of privacy. While playing we would constantly be melting snow, mainly to have enough to flush the toilet.

As we were finishing dinner, Tracy suddenly looked serious.

"We have to address our scarce resources," she said.

"Sure," said Mary-Ann. "We should not flush the toilet every time somebody has peed. But if we do it that way, and make an effort to melt enough snow, I think we will be OK."

"Good idea," said Tracy. "But I was not speaking of water. We have a far more critical resource. Maleness. Dicks. We are five horny women, and only one guy. How do we deal with that? I for one don't think we should let Mom sleep with him every night."

"Why not?" Sarah interjected.

"Tracy's right. He is not your boyfriend, you will have to share him."

"Do I get a say?" I asked. They all looked at me as if I were a complete moron.

"Let's vote." Heather suggested. So we quickly voted, although the outcome was obvious.

"One vote for letting Sarah keep him in a boring monogamous relationship. Four votes for sharing among sisters. One coward abstained." Heather looked at me with hungry eyes as she said it.

"So what do we do? Take turns? Oldest first? Youngest first? Most pregnant first?" Cindy asked.

"Wait a moment," I said. "You are already pregnant. But what about the rest of you. I don't want to start a whole tribe."

"I am too old to get pregnant," Heather said, "My last period was three years ago."

"My messed up hormones also prevent me from getting periods," Sarah said, and as if to stress the point she squeezed some milk out of her breast and into her coffee.

"I am unfortunately infertile," Mary-Ann said. "The tubes are clogged."

We all looked at Tracy. "Well, if you make me pregnant then I will become the third generation of single teenage mothers in the family. It's a proud tradition and I would love to continue it. I promise I won't expect you to marry me!"

"Fourth generation, actually," Heather said. "I was born less than seven months after my father first met my mother. A bit of a scandal in the village, actually, but he always referred to me as 'my firstborn' and loved me at least as much as my sisters."

"That settles it," Cindy claimed. "You can fuck us all. I'll make a list...'

"No way! I am not going to fuck you according to a list. Let's keep some excitement." I got a jar from the kitchen, and some paper. "You all write your names on three pieces of paper, and put it in the jar. Every night before bedtime, I pull a name from the jar. This way you all get the same number of nights with me, but it is not planned in boring detail."

They all wrote their names on three pieces of paper, apart from Mary-Ann who hesitated. We looked at her.

"I am lesbian," she said. But then she made up her mind, and grabbed a piece of paper.

"But I admit that I enjoyed it last time I fucked a man." She looked at me, "I'll never fall in love with you, but I suppose fucking you is fine."

Once all their names were in the jar, I pulled out one. "Cindy."

As i took her by the hand and led her to the bed, I heard Heather speak behind us.

"I am 55, and I have never had sex with another woman. Mary-Ann, would you mind showing me how?"

"With pleasure"

Tracy looked at her mom. "I guess we lost the lottery. No sex for us tonight."

I went to bed with Cindy. She wanted to be on her back, and I kissed her breasts and her big belly. Then I licked her pussy till she moaned with pleasure. In the lower bunk, I could hear Mary-Ann moaning as Heather was eating her out, she was clearly learning quickly.

Before I came, I asked Cindy if I could fuck her doggy-style. She got on her knees, and I had a clear view to her asshole, as I found her wet pussy with my dick. Soon after I shot my load into her. Cindy had not yet come, and I suggested that she could sit on my face. As her big belly came down on my face, I wondered if this was such a great idea. But she quickly found a position where I could breathe through the nose while eating her out. Her pussy was very wet, and slime slid into my mouth. I was eating my own jizz! Soon that taste was replaced by her own pussy juices, and she squirted into my mouth as she came. I continued licking her for perhaps ten more minutes, until she got off and laid down next to me. I spooned her as we fell asleep.

When I woke next morning, I was still spooning her. She was clearly awake, and waiting for me to wake up. We got out of bed, Tracy was already up and making breakfast, and her mother joined us.

"Would you two help me empty my tits?" She asked Cindy and me.

She sat on a bed, and we went to our knees before her, each taking a tit in our mouths and sucking until they were empty. Heather and Mary-Ann were still in their bed, they had a 69 going. The rest of us were almost done eating when they joined us, all sweaty and happy.

"How was fucking a woman, grandma?" Tracy asked.

"Great. Different, but great. I think I still prefer men, but I certainly have been missing something."

By then the rest of us had finished eating, and Cindy asked if I would wash her.

"Do you want a pre-wash?" I asked, sticking out my tongue. She nodded.

I began licking her face, then her neck. I slowly worked my way down her beautiful pregnant body. It was strangely sensual to take her fingers into my mouth one by one and sucking them. I licked her armpits, her taste was stronger here. A slight hint of stubble had appeared since the day before, and I knew that my face was similar. There were no shavers in the hut.

Soon I licked her breasts, and then her large belly. I was naturally led to her hairy pussy. When it was clean, I hesitated a bit, but then I decided to go all the way, and asked her to bend over so I could lick her crack. The taste around her asshole was less great, but I felt I should cover all her skin. Eventually, I worked my way down her legs, and ended by sucking her not very clean toes.

Finally, I took a wash cloth and rinsed her entire body, again taking my time with her more private parts.

"Thank you, that was really great. I guess I should do the same for you."

I could see the hesitation in her face.

"You don't really want to do it."

"I can do it. It's just that ..."

"Use this one," I held out the wash cloth. "Getting licked is no fun if you don't like it."

She the washed me all over, stopping halfway to give me a blowjob. She might not want to lick me, but she sure as hell enjoyed blowing me, and swallowed it all. She then washed my dick and continued with the rest of my body. When she was done, Sarah and Tracy were working out, Heather and Mary-Ann were playing cards again.

"Do any of you girls want a wash? With or without pre-wash."

"You can't lick all of us. Your tongue will be a bloody rag before you are done," Mary-Ann objected.

"Of course, but being licked is more fun," Heather said. "Maybe he can lick the girl he has slept with and one more every day. We do not need to wash all of us every single day."

We all agreed, and Mary-Ann volunteered to wait with her wash. Heather came to me, and I licked her like I had licked Cindy. Her taste was stronger than Cindy's, and she squirmed as I licked her sensitive parts. Once I was done I reached for the wash cloth.

"Skip that. You did a thorough job with your tongue, and it is kind of sexy only to be washed like that."

"It sure is sexy, but now my sore tongue needs a long break." I sat down in the armchair. Tracy took that as a signal to stop working out.

"May I join you?"

She did not wait for my answer before sitting down in my lap. Sweat was running down her body, and she smelled strongly. I placed one hand on her damp breast, and another in her wet crotch, and began massaging both gently. She leaned back against me, and my face disappeared in her hair. We sat like that for long, keeping her constantly aroused without reaching a climax. Finally, the others announced that lunch was ready.

After lunch we played board games and talked. None of us needed more sex, until after dinner and coffee I reached down to the jar and pulled out another name. Tracy.

Heather and Mary-Ann headed off for the upper bunk, for one more night together. Sarah and Cindy both looked happy to spend a night together below them, and I took Tracy to my slightly larger bed.

I slowly kissed her beautiful, dark body, starting with her face and working my way down to her pussy. She moaned as I sucked her large clit, and pulled me over so she could reach my cock with her mouth. Soon, we were in an intense sixty-nine. I pulled away just before I came in her mouth.

"Ride me." I said. She did not let me say it twice, and rode me as if her life depended on it.

"I am coming," I said, to give her a chance to get off. But she just laughed and I came deep inside her. She laid down on top of me, and for a while we were content to lie like that. Slowly, my cock got soft and slid out of her. Then she got up.

"I need to pee." She was off to the bathroom. Soon after, she came back.

"Can I sleep on top of you, like Mom did?"

"Sure," I answered, and she got back in bed on top of me. She was lighter than Sarah, and I must have been getting more used to sleep with a woman on top of me, for I did not wake up during the night until the early morning hours, when she slid off me and ended up next to me, with one leg besides me and one on top of me. She did not wake up, but hugged me in her sleep. I soon fell asleep again, but soon after I woke up to a surprise: the bed was strangely wet. I woke up fully, and could smell pee and Tracy's side of the bed was soaked. I raised my head to better see what had happened, that woke her up.

"Oh no! I am so sorry!" She had tears in her eyes, was clearly ashamed, and quickly got out of bed. I put my arm around her shoulders and gave her a small hug.

"Don't worry, this kind of things happen. It's a bit messy, but no big deal."

I helped her get the bed-linens off the bed, and we washed them in the sink. With a bit of luck they would be try before evening. Then it was time for the morning wash - I licked her all over, and enjoyed every moment of it. She was salty and tasted slightly of sweat. Then I rinsed her off with the wash cloth. She did the same for me. Having a beautiful teenage girl lick me all over was a new experience for me, but clearly a pleasant one. Once we were done, Sarah and Mary-Ann played rock-paper-scissors, and Sarah won the next washing.

Some sick part of me liked the thought of licking the mother right after the daughter! Sarah did not taste as strongly as her daughter, but her hairy pussy was a special pleasure to lick. I did not dare to ask her, but I suspected her strong taste down there came from being aroused at watching her daughter with me. And her tits were full of milk, this time I drank it all myself.

After lunch, we played pussy-licking poker. It was Heather's idea, and the rules were simple. I was dealer and did not play, but after each hand my task was to climb under the table and lick the pussy of the player who won the hand. Great game!

After dinner I pulled a name from the jar. It was Mary-Ann. She had worked out heavily every day since we came, and had not been washed for many days, her smell was almost overwhelming. As I led her to the bed, I remembered that she was mainly lesbian.

"Are you sure you want to have sex with me? We can just lie together, if you want."

"Fuck me please. But do it hard. I love soft and sensitive sex with women, but I like it hard when I fuck a man. Take me as you want, in any hole you want. Don't be afraid of hurting me, I am strong, and if you do something I don't like I'll let you know. Just one request."

"Yes"

"I don't want shit in my pussy. If you fuck me in the ass, make me lick your dick clean before you put it into the pussy."

So I fucked her hard, in the pussy and then in her ass, with her on her back and legs bent to the sides. Then we had a 69, with me on top, before I took her from behind and came in her ass. She lick my rapidly deflating cock clean, then I turned her around and finger-fucked her till she came.

She was soaked in sweat as she laid down beside me. She kissed me tenderly.

"You seem to like to sleep on your back with a girl on top."

"Yes, I had never done it before coming here, but it is really nice."

She did not say more, but climbed on top of me and made herself comfortable. I fell asleep in the strong aroma of this athletic woman. Next morning, I licked her clean, her smell and taste was stronger than any of the others, and I almost gagged as I cleaned her hairy armpits. As I licked her smelly pussy and the unruly bush around it I ejaculated on the floor, which drew an applause from the small audience of four. Like Heather, she asked me not to rinse her with the wash cloth. And like Tracy, she clearly enjoyed licking me, paying special attention to my asshole. When we were done, she helped me empty Sarah's breasts.

That evening, I drew Tracy's name out of the jar for the second time. She hesitated a bit.

"I really hope I won't make a mess again."

"I am sure you won't. But if you do, we will wash the sheets, it is no big deal for me."

We fucked like rabbits again, and she went to the bathroom for one last time before sliding back into the bed next to me.

"Maybe it is best if we sleep on the side, you can spoon me from behind, then if I wet the bed you will not get as wet."

"No way. Let me show you how afraid I am of you wetting the bed!"

I moved my pillow to the foot-end of the bed, and laid down backwards in the bed.

"Get on top of me. Then put your pillow between my legs, and get comfortable."

She laughed, then she got down on top of me in the 69 position. I kissed her clit, and she kissed my cock, then she placed the pillow halfway between my legs, halfway over my private parts, and laid down to sleep. I gave her clit a last careful lick, and prepared to sleep with her twat pressed against my face. We would have to be a bit careful, we could not shave and were both growing some scratchy stubble.

I woke next morning with the smell of her snatch in my nose, and the taste of it in my mouth. What a wonderful morning. I began licking her, until she woke up. She almost jumped out of bed, and ran to the bathroom, just making it in time. When she came back, she helped me empty Sarah's breasts. That surprised me a bit, the three relatives were certainly not afraid of touching each other, but they avoided doing anything sexual together. Obviously, drinking from her mothers breast somehow did not count!

This way we settled into a routine that would last for almost two months. I would draw a name and sleep with one of the women. Heather and Cindy would sleep next to me, Sarah, Tracy and Mary-Ann on top of me, with Tracy and Mary-Ann preferring the 69 position, to my delight. They would sleep the same way together, when they were sharing a bed. Every morning and every evening we would take turns emptying Sarah's breasts, although Heather did not want to participate in this. Occasionally we would play sex games. And often two people would get horny and spontaneously fuck in the bed. Every morning I would lick the woman I had slept with, and one more, and I would get licked myself. The women would develop quite a smell when they had gone three days or more without being cleaned, in particular Mary-Ann and Tracy, who were eagerly working out. And Mary-Ann in particular avoided getting licked when she had not slept with me, sometimes going for more than a week without being washed. She clearly enjoyed being dirty, and in particular the effect it had on me.

I would often sit in the armchair with a woman in my lap, fingering her and enjoying her body odor, and all five women knew that I particularly enjoyed it when they had just been working out and were all sweaty.

Tracy's incontinence soon stopped bothering her. She would occasionally piss in my face during the night - or on the girl she had been sleeping with. She no longer rushed out of bed to fix the mess, instead she would finish the morning fuck first, in the wet bed.

Very few event marked these first seven weeks, but the first occurred already ten days after we had arrived.

I had slept with Heather, and was almost done licking her clean when Mary-Ann came back from the bathroom.

"Gordon," she said, "On a scale from one to ten, how much does it bother you that a girl has her period."

I smiled. "It doesn't bother me the least!"

I looked at her, and could see a single red drop of blood leaving her pussy lip and begin its path down her left leg.

"Then I would like you to wash me. But you might want to only use the cloth on my lower parts. There are no tampons in this hut!"

I started licking her from the top down, and eventually made it to her bush and her pussy. I hesitated, but why not? I continued to lick her bush, before putting my mouth to her red pussy. The taste of blood was strange, and not very pleasant, but I cleaned her pussy thoroughly before removing the small train of blood down her left leg.

During the rest of the day, she would walk around with an increasingly bloody kleenex, and wipe herself repeatedly to avoid messing up the furniture. Occasionally, I would lick her clean. Whenever I did that, Tracy would stare at us as if she was totally disgusted by what was going on. But then after lunch she gathered her courage, and stopped me before I went down on Mary-Ann. She would like to try herself. We both agreed that it was totally disgusting, but in a very erotic way.