Snowed in at Christmas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out an exasperated sigh, more as a joke than not. I couldn't remember a single time when my family spent Christmas apart. Well... there was one year when Janie turned 18 that she went to Australia because she really, really wanted to spend the holidays with her boyfriend and his family at the time. Before that, the four of us spent it in the hospital after Dad broke his leg slipping outside the cabin on ice, but we were still together. Now, it might look like the first time in twenty years that we didn't have at least three of us together. It was just mom and I.

I looked at my mother and wondered what would we even do. None of the board games really worked with two people, and it wouldn't feel the same without Dad and Janie. The three of us were the competitive ones in the family. Mom usually just lets us win.

"This is gonna suck," I mumble.

"Oh come on, honey. I'm not that bad, am I?" Mom asks me.

"No, of course not, it's just..."

"Yeah. I get it. It won't be the same..." Mom sighs aloud. "You're right... this is going to suck."

"Yup." I sigh.

Mom and I look at one another and we break out into hysterics at the sheer silliness of the moment.

Mom decided she was going to bake some cookies and for lack of something better to do, I went into my room and got out my laptop. As it was I had a big research paper due in the middle of January for my semester final. So far I hadn't gotten any work done on it so why not get to work while I had the time? At exactly 1:32 PM, I was working diligently on my paper when my room went dark and my computer notified me that I had lost internet connectivity. I sighed as I quickly realized that the power went out. The lights turned off.

My laptop kept merrily chugging along, but unfortunately, the wifi didn't. No wifi meant no YouTube, and that was just unacceptable. Also, the fact that the battery wouldn't last forever meant I had to be frugal with its use. Better to save it for something important, in case it was necessary. Checking my cellphone I discovered I didn't have any signal there either.

Mom was in the kitchen, stuffing snow into the fridge. "The power just went out," She remarks.

"Uh-huh..." I mumble.

"Guess you noticed."

"Yeap."

"Can you help me please?"

Using a bucket I open the front door and make several trips until we filled the freezer compartment with snow. Hopefully, the power would only be out for an hour or two. That was my hope at least. The reality of the situation is that depending on what the problem is we could be without power for several days, maybe even a week. The fridge had a built-in compartment for just such occasions, with a water trap on the bottom to catch the melted snow. This wasn't the first time we lost power for a while, and it wouldn't be a big deal. Other than the mind-numbing boredom.

Fortunately, mom managed to finish her baking before the power went out and we had plenty of food that we could make without electricity. Also, the stove and water heater were gas-powered so we could cook and bathe without power. After eating lunch, I went to my room to change. As there was nothing else to do I might as well do the one task I have been putting off. It was time to go dig a path to the SUV. It wasn't like the snow was going to magically disappear all by itself.

I opened the front door, and the snow was almost at the top of the doorframe. Using a large plastic tub I had to shove snow into it and drag it to the bathtub and dump it in so that it had somewhere to melt. It took me half an hour just to be able to set one foot outside our door. A plastic sheen in front of the door helped catch all the excess snow. Pretty much the only good thing about the whole thing was that the snow also blocked all the wind, and fortunately for me, it was soft fluffy snow and not heavy wet snow. I could take a big scoop, and just toss it off to the side and let the wind do most of the work. If it had been heavy, wet snow, I wouldn't have managed to make much headway.

Three hours later, my entire body was aching. Despite not having to exert myself, this much snow removal was a slow process. Sticking the shovel into a mound of snow, scoop it up, and toss it to the side. That was my life... By the time my phone chimed that three hours had gone by snow had managed to get into my clothes, no matter how close I drew my jacket. The walls on each side of the corridor I had shoveled were holding. I had reached the car within the first hour and decided that since I was on a roll to dig a path to the shed so I could bring another load of wood in. Also, the shed contained a snowblower which the staff keeps maintained for just such an occasion. Sure I could have made my way here first but as dad always told me... car first. At least some snow plow come by and run over your vehicle.

With the snow blower at my command, I plowed a path behind the car halfway to the road. Content with my work I pulled the snow blower back to the shed, refueled it, and closed the shed up. With another double stack of wood in my arms, I trudged back into the house. Mom saw me coming and she opens the door for me. I slip inside and she shuts the door. The warm air hits me and my whole body feels like it was burning. Mom takes the wood and puts it to the side while saving a few pieces for the fire.

While she is doing this I make my way to the bathroom. Discarding my clothes I toss them into a bag mom had ready for just this moment. She had hastened the snow melting by running a hot bath for me. I ease my aching body into the tub and slowly lower myself into the water. Resting my head against the edge of the tub I drift off for a short nap until the water starts to cool. When it does I stand up and pull the stopper from the tub. Pulling the curtain I turn on the shower and quickly lather up my head, soap up my body, and then rinse off.

Once I am clean and dry I make my way to my room and get into my sweats and a new t-shirt. Making my way to the kitchen I plop down at the kitchen table. Mom was ready for me and she fed me an incredible-tasting soup.

"Wow... it finally stopped snowing!" Mom announces looking out of the front window.

Making my way over to verify my mom's announcement I come over, hug my mom, and look out as the sun is starting to set. We watch as the sky gradually went dark. With the room only illuminated by a few lanterns, I went about lighting several candles stationed to give us the most illumination. Once this was done Mom went to work in the kitchen, preparing a Christmas eve dinner.

I sat back on the couch and just took in all the amazing aromas. I knew having been with mom when she bought the stuff that we were having but I was salivating for the roast duck mom was making us. Normally the family dresses up for Christmas eve but as it was only mom and I, we decided to go casual.

"I'm almost done, why don't you set the table?" Mom called out from the kitchen.

"Actually, is it ok if we eat on the couch this year? It is just the two of us and I'm exhausted."

"Of course sweetie, after the day you've had you are entitled to wear what you want and to do whatever you want." Mom stated.

And so rather than making a big production at the dinner table for just two people I set up two TV trays and we settled in on the couch. It was actually very cozy, the two of us, on the couch, next to the roaring fire. The room was dark but the light of the fires made it very charming in its own way.

Our stocking feet were touching, and we relished the warmth. Mom always seemed to have excess warmth. Like a human furnace and I welcomed this as I still had a bit of a chill.

"This is sooo good mom, you really are an amazing cook." I praised my mother.

Mom thanked me for my praises and guzzled down glass after glass of red wine with our meal. As it was a very special occasion she allowed me to try the wine. I have had alcohol at some of the school parties I have been to but never really cared for the taste. The red wine had a very fruity taste and the alcohol in the wine wasn't overpowering so I really enjoyed it. Mom poured me a second glass and we continued eating. However, there was just too much food for the two of us. Mom had bought a duck that could feed a family of four and in this situation, there is no way to just cook half a duck. So once we were both full I packed up the rest of the duck and what was left of our side dishes.

Mom thanked me for the praise and for putting everything away. Seeing that she had polished off the second bottle I watch as she opens the third bottle she brought with us. She had bought five at the store figuring that Janie and I would have at least a glass during one or both meals and that left two bottles for tonight and two for tomorrow. I know something is really bothering her as I have never seen her polish off this much wine in one meal.

After dinner, we both did the dishes, and once everything was stowed we adjourned to the living room. Mom brought our wine glasses and the open bottle and once we were on the couch we drank and talked about the usual thing. Mom wanted to know if I had heard back from colleges yet. While I had not decided on going still I had applied to several and was waiting on a few letters. Loosened up by the wine I openly admitted to her that the closer I got to graduation the more I was unsure if I wanted to go straight to college or take a year off.

I half expected her to read me the riot act about how important going to college was but she didn't. She told me that she understood where I was coming from and that the decision was entirely my own. I was shocked, to say the least. Mom then started to tell me about all the things that happened back home. By the time she was done filling me in the bottle of wine was empty, and Mom was giggling almost hysterically and had started to slightly slur her words.

"So, when do we get to meet you... your girlfriend? Or boy ffff... friend?"

"Ha ha, very funny Mom," I replied to her last comment. "You can't meet my girlfriend because I don't have one. And you will never meet a boyfriend because I don't swing that way."

Mom giggled and patted my thigh. "You know, I'm kinda glad that we don't have the same problems we do with your sister."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know, we caught her having a 'sleepover' with one of her 'friends' when she was fifteen, you know, and ever since then, we've been wondering when she'll turn up, telling us she accidentally got pregnant. Not you, Bryan. You've always been the good one, the one we don't have to worry about. Or maybe you just hide it better than your sister."

That last comment actually stung. I have never had a girlfriend, despite some of my best efforts, and while I don't know if I would be brave enough to try and sneak one in (if I did have one) for a sleepover I don't know if I could go through with it. Deciding we needed a new topic I say to my mom, "Can we talk about something else?"

"Oh come on. It's Christmas, and it's just us here. I can keep a secret. You can tell me the name of your girlfriend."

"Mom... I really don't have a girlfriend. Honestly... I've never had a girlfriend." I blurted out, before realizing what I was saying. Blood rushed to my face as I am mortified by my admission.

"What? But... oh! I didn't know. Oh, honey, no, no, no, that's totally ok! I didn't meet Dad until I was a little bit older than you are right now." Mom placed her hand on my thigh and patted it for a moment before just resting it there.

I closed my eyes trying to will my face back to its normal complexion. While my eyes were closed I hear a thud and upon opening my eyes I see that my mother's head is tilted back, her eyes are shut and from her breathing, she is passed out. I was laughing not two minutes later when I watched my mother fall off the couch and slump against it.

Moving mom and our dinner trays out of the way I unfolded the fold-out couch and transformed it into a queen-sized bed. This was a spare on the off chance we had more guests than the rooms could hold. However, with the power out and only the two of us, I didn't see a need to go to my room. Turning down the bed covers, I lift my mother and put her on the bed. I make my way around the room and blow out most of the candles. I take one of the lit candles and light a path to the bathroom should mom need to go in the middle of the night. Once there I relieve myself and return to the living room to join my mother on the couch bed. Looking over I see the fire is dying out and not wanting us to freeze in the middle of the night I toss two more logs on the fire before I strip out of my sweats leaving only my thin white t-shirt and black boxer shorts on. I thought about doing the same for mom but she would probably wake up later and divest herself of her clothes when she became uncomfortably warm.

During the night I had the most incredible dream. The scene was dark and quiet. Much like now, I was in a cabin in the woods. We were snowed in with only the supplies we brought and each other. We were both naked in front of the fireplace as my lover slowly begins stroking my cock to life. She started things off, slyly, running her long manicured fingernails up my thigh causing goosebumps to form on my body before she switches to the flat of her hand. She moves all the way up my leg.

Despite not wanting to rouse me from my sleep she sheds all of her clothes before scooting against my body. At first, my lover is featureless, then, even in the shadows, I can clearly make out her emerald green eyes. My breath gets caught in the back of my throat as the sexy woman moves my legs apart and slides her naked form between them. My lover knows I'm inexperienced but doesn't care. She is a sultry seductress wanting to pop my cherry and make me a man... no, make me her man.

My head rolls back as her soft warm hand wraps around my stiff member. She then slowly begins stroking my cock. She is slow and methodical and I am savoring the feel of her soft hand working over my bone. It isn't long before pre-cum bubbles out the slit of my cock and my experienced lover begins using it to coat my cock. I can feel the cum churning in my balls as they begin to get close to their first female hand job release. Something about this feels so wrong and so right at the same time. My body feels like it is going to explode and that is what rouses me out of my sleep.

When I come to I am on my back, my boxers are down over my hips and my mother is gazing at me as she slowly massages my cock with her soft hand.

"Mom... Wha... what are you..."

Mom slid her fingers along the shaft as ripples of pleasure raced up my spine. Her hands were much softer than mine, and they were so small and warm as they held my dick. My cock throbbed, and it was hard to focus on anything else. Her grip tightened, and she gave it a few more tentative pumps. Half of me was freaking out that my mother was touching my cock, and the other half was sending out bursts of fireworks at how great it felt.

Mom's other hand joined in, gripping near the base. Copious amounts of precum leaked out the tip. Mom spread it with her thumb until my entire head was coated. With one hand, she squeezed the bottom of my shaft, while her other hand performed little wavy circles on my glans. Faster, faster, and faster.

I was close but then I feel her hand leave my dick and I reopen my eyes and meet her eyes again. As our eyes lock I see a glassy, almost incoherent expression on her face. Without answer, I watch as she takes her naked tits (noting her nipples are at least the size of silver dollars) and wraps them around my cock.

"OOOOH GAWD..." I loudly proclaim as the valley between her tits is even warmer than the naked flesh in my hands.

"Shhh... honey. You... you'll wahhh... wake the kids..." My mother whispers. I can smell the wine and judging by her slurs my mother must be more wasted than I thought. Even looking at me in the face she still thinks I'm my dad. "Gaaawd hun... isss been sooo looong sss...since you lass luff me."

My mother's boob job had my head spinning, but my body responded on its own. It felt like my heart was beating a million times a second. I could only watch through my eye slights, which I was struggling to do as it were, as the head of my cock moved between the meaty melons of my mother's breasts. Finally, not thinking this could feel any better, mom began licking the head of my cock. The sensation of her tongue on my dickhead felt incredible. Mom apparently liked the taste as she stopped her ministrations and with my dick still sandwiched between her tits she engulfs it.

"Ohhhhh... Gawwwwd!" I groan. I thought the valley between her tits was a furnace... her mouth was liked liquid heat.

Inch by inch, she began sucking down my cock. Finally, she had to release me from her tits so that she could continue her trip until finally, she had inhaled all 8 inches of it. Despite the fact that it felt hard as steel, she took it into her throat.

I barely had a warning, before a sudden, thunderous orgasm rocked my body. The fireworks were now the only thing left. Thick, creamy ropes of cum shot out of my cock, and filled my mother's mouth. My cock was throbbing, straining against the grip of her throat. I half expected her to gag on my cock and cum but I can only watch as she slips off my cock, revealing it inch by inch.

When she releases it with a loud pop I see the massive load mixed with her spit. Mom... Danielle smiles before with her open mouth, she tilts her head back and slowly swallows it down. My heart was pounding. The fog of horniness lifted, and realization settled in.

My mother had just jerked me off, given me a boob job, and then given me a blow job before making me cum. Only she still didn't realize that I was her son and not her husband. Maybe through her wine-coated eyes, she saw my father as she looked at me. Maybe she was reliving a time when she and my father were happy. Or possibly I reminded her of an old lover. I can see that she is feeling sleepy again as she climbs up, snuggles into my body, and proceeds to say she "luffs me" before passing out again.

"Mmmm... yummy!" My mom says with closed eyes after licking her lips, savoring the last of my recently expelled cum. "Gdnite... Rgr." She says in a drunken tone.

Pinned under the weight of her body I can feel my semi-flaccid cock returning to full rigidness. Mom's body is hot, not just temperature-wise, in the few quick glances, I managed to get of her body I had a new appreciation for my mother's form. As of late, my mom has not taken to wearing very flattering clothes. My father's neglect has injured my mom's self-worth and she obviously doesn't feel as sexy as she truly is.

Mom mumbles something incoherent about my dick and I feel her hand wrap around my dick. It is still slick with cum, and she places my rigid member between her pussy lips. Coated in my cum and her natural lubrication I begin moving in against her pussy. The friction was intense. I don't think I've ever felt like this from jerking off. My entire cock was brimming with excitement, and pure, raw need.

Despite cumming in her mouth I came again, and even more sticky fluid erupted out of my cock, spraying the bedsheets., running over my hand. It wasn't long before I was out of breath, feeling my cock and balls give off a twitch every couple of seconds. And then the post-orgasm wave of guilt of doing this with my mother hit me.

I wanted to go clean up but I was still pinned by my mother who was smiling happily at the sexual act we just shared. My head started to spin again, and I remembered I was a bit tipsy. The adrenaline from our sexual situation must have worn off as I was starting to feel tired. Left with no other options I wrap my arms around my mother (lover) and kiss her forehead. The guilt was weighing on me and I felt like the world was spinning.