Snowed In Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my fingers to wipe the excess cum off my face and instead of wiping it off with a tissue, I licked my fingers clean. I washed my face and remembered I had left the makeup in Ben’s room. From the neck down I still looked great, so with a little touch up I would be ready to go back into the living room.

I walked into Ben’s room and my makeup was just where I left it. I walked up to the same full length mirror I had used earlier and touched up my face. As I was finishing I saw Ben’s reflection walking up behind me. He put his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck.

“I see my girl wants to stay pretty for her man!” He said.

I ignored his words referring to us that way and just moaned in delight. He had opened a new side of me and even though I’m still a little reluctant, I felt great.

“Are you ready to take things up a notch?” He asked.

“I guess it depends,” I said.

“Well you went down on me, so it’s only fair that I go down on you,” he said.

Whoa, he was gonna suck my dick? I thought he said he wasn’t going to touch me there? He specifically said he was the man and I was the girl. Maybe my amazing blowjob changed his mind.

“Um, ok, sure, if that’s what you want to do,” I said.

“Why don’t you lie down on the bed and let me take care of you,” he said.

Not wanting to argue I jumped on the bed and lied down on his pillow. My dick started to stir again in anticipation of my first blowjob in a long time.

Ben jumped on the bed too and in an instant he was on top of me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He put his tongue in my mouth and we were making out again. I guess he didn’t care that he had just cum in my mouth. I was planning on cumming in his mouth in a little bit anyway.

He broke the kiss and started to kiss down my body. He worked on my neck and then onto my bra covered nipples. My nipples were always sensitive, and when he started to suck on them I got a full erection in my panties.

He continued to kiss down my body, but when he reached my crotch, he totally skipped over my dick. He kissed down each of my nylon covered legs until he reached my feet. He startled me when he threw my legs up in the air and held them there.

He crawled back up the bed and let my legs rest on his shoulders and back. I felt him reach into my ass crack and he pulled the thong strap to the side. I thought it was weird that he wasn’t just taking my panties off. If he was going down on me wouldn’t that be easier that way?

He kissed each of my ass cheeks and spread them. Before I could ask him what he was doing, his tongue touched my asshole. I jumped at the surprise.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Going down on my girl!” He said, enthusiastically. “I love eating pussy!”

“But I thought…whoa,” I said as he started to lick my hole.

This was a totally new feeling. No one had ever eaten my ass before. It felt…amazing! He was pleasuring me like he would one of his girls. I guess I was one of his girls now.

I had no idea how long his tongue bath lasted, because I was concentrating on enjoying it. Then a finger made an appearance. While he was licking me he slowly pressed his index finger inside of me. I whimpered.

“Feeling good Baby?” He asked.

“Oh yeah!” I said.

“Just relax and enjoy it. I’m gonna make you scream while I finger fuck your pussy!” He said.

He moved his finger in and out while he continued to lick me. I was squirming. Then he put in a second finger. My body tensed up for a few seconds and he stopped to let me get used to it. When I make a sound of pleasure he took it as a sign to keep going. Both fingers slid inside me slowly and then rapidly. When he touched a certain spot, my whole body got goosebumps.

“Right there! Right there! Whatever you’re doing, keep doing it!” I implored him.

“That’s the key to unlocking your pleasure!” He said.

I wasn’t exactly sure what was going on, but whatever it was, it was ten times better than a blowjob!

He continued to focus on that spot and for the second time today I came in my panties. It was even more intense and I bet I screamed so loud the neighbors heard me.

When I came down from my orgasm his fingers slipped out of me. I groaned in disappointment. Quickly he was back on top of me and we were making out again. I felt him moving his hand in between my legs and I realized he had taken off his shorts and boxers. He fiddled some more and soon his hard dick was touching my ass cheeks.

Holy crap! He was trying to fuck me! Going down on each other was one thing, but this was totally different. Did I want to be fucked? Was I ready for that? I’ve never even considered it, even when his dick was in my mouth. I had to slow things down.

I broke the kiss and asked, “What are you planning to do with that?”

“Um, exactly what you think,” he said.

“I don’t know if I can,” I said.

“Are you kidding? You opened right up for my fingers and if those made you cum so hard, imagine what my dick can do?” He said.

“Aren’t we going a little fast?” I asked, nervously.
“Come on Baby, you can feel how hard you’ve made me. We’re snowed in. There’s nothing else to do. Don’t you want to try it at least once? I promise you’ll love it!” He pleaded.

I have no idea why, but his words eased my worries. After all we’ve done already, I guess it couldn’t hurt to try. Maybe he’s right and I’ll like it. I had no idea I would like giving head. Maybe getting fucked will feel even better.

“Ok, fuck it! Well, I guess…Fuck Me!” I screamed.

He put his lips back on mine and put my ankles on his shoulders. He put his dickhead against my hole and started to push. His fingers had done a good job, but his dick was much bigger. He popped in and I wanted to scream. Fortunately his tongue was in my mouth and all I could do was kiss him harder. We continued to make out as he filled my ass with his dick. Once his hips touched my butt cheeks he stopped kissing me.

“Feeling ok?” He asked.

That was sweet of him. All day he was asking me if I felt good and now he was checking to see if I was ok.

“More than ok, your dick feels amazing inside of me!” I said.

“Great. Your pussy feels amazing around my dick, so warm and tight!” He said

“Good thing. You’re the first person to be in there!” I said, accepting that he was referring to my ass as a pussy.

He began to pull back and a groaned that he was leaving me.

“Don’t worry Baby, I’m gonna start to fuck you now,” he said.

“Aren’t you doing that already?” I asked, confused.

He slowly pushed back in and I moaned, then he repeated some strokes and I knew what he meant.

“See, nice an easy to start and then you’re gonna be begging me to go faster!” He said.

“Mmmm, Fuck Me!” I hissed.

“Yeah, you’re gonna sound like that, only louder!” He said.

He continued with the short strokes and I was getting excited again. He could have been fucking me for 5 minutes or 5 hours. It felt so good that I never wanted it to end and from what he was saying, we hadn’t even reached the main event yet. I reached down to rub my dick and he grabbed my wrist.

“No, no, no, you’re gonna cum from me fucking you, not from jerking off. Believe me, it’s gonna feel so much better!” He said.

“Okay,” I groaned.

“Are you close?” He asked.

“I think so. I’m getting goosebumps again like when you were fingering me,” I said.

“Wow, I didn’t think you could cum so fast again. Looks like my girl can have multiple orgasms. Let see how many I can give you!” He said.

He pulled all the way out of my and this time I really whimpered in disappointment. He slapped my ass cheek and started to roll me over.

“On your knees, Sweetcheeks!” He yelled.

At first I was put off by the nicknames, but in my current state of pleasure, they were starting to sound hot to me! I quickly got on my knees and braced for what was coming.

He lined up and plunged inside of me in one full stroke. I jumped forward in surprise. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back towards him. From all the fucking on my back I was used to his size already. I think he realized that, because he didn’t hold back. He started fucking me hard with deep strokes. He slapped my left cheek and I felt it jiggle.

“Come on girl, fuck me back, don’t make me do all the work. Show me you want this cock!” He said.

I was in no position to argue and I started thrusting my hips back at him. We got into a good rhythm and he hit that magical spot again. My dick was raging hard in my panties and it popped out of the side. I don’t think it’s ever been that hard.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fuck! I’m gonna cum with your dick in my pussy!” I screamed.

My whole body shook and I started blasting my load all over his sheets. I was shooting so hard it almost hurt. He kept fucking me through my orgasm and then everything went black. I had passed out from being fucked.

When I came to Ben was still fucking me, only slowly. I looked at him over my shoulder and smiled.

“Welcome back,” he said, while continuing to fuck me.

“How long was I out?” I asked.

“Only about a minute,” he said.

“Well that’s never happened before,” I said.

“Well you’ve never been fucked so well before,” he said.

“Did you cum yet?” I asked.

“Nope,” he said, “I wanted to see how many times I could make you cum before I did.”

“I hate to tell you this, but I’m kinda getting sore,” I said.

“I’m sorry, I know I have a huge dick, especially for your first time,” he said.

“Actually it’s my knees that are sore,” I said, “Can we go back to missionary?”

He laughed and said, “Of course Sweetheart.”

He pulled out of me and I quickly rolled onto my back, not caring that I was lying in the huge puddle of my semen. Ben’s bed was so comfortable and I was happy to be off my knees. He got on top of me and kissed me again. He positioned his dick at my hole but didn’t push in. I was moving my ass back towards him, trying to get him back inside me. He wouldn’t take the bait just yet.

“Everything ok?” I asked.

Now I was the one asking if everything was ok.

“Yeah, why?” He asked with a smirk.

“What are you waiting for? Fuck me already!” I yelled.

“Oh you want me to fuck you?” He asked, continuing to tease me.

“Yes, more than anything!” I begged.

“Are you gonna let me fuck you anytime I want?” He asked pressing a little bit inside of me.

“Yes!” I begged.

“Are you gonna wear sexy outfits around the house for me?” He asked.

“Yes!” I begged.

“Are you going to use that talented mouth of yours to welcome me home from work every day?” He asked.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I’ll do anything you want! Just Fuck Me!” I screamed.

“Deal!” He said as he plunged all the way inside of me.

Ben proceeded to fuck me hard while we made out. I came two more times right onto his stomach before he filled me with a huge load. When he finally softened, he slipped out of me. He and rolled onto his back while we both caught our breaths.

“Come on, I want to fuck you in the shower and then we’ll order you a bunch of new outfits on Amazon!” He said.

“I can’t wait!” I said.


The End

12