Snowed in with Aunt V

Story Info
Kelly gets snowed in with his sexy Aunt.
2.1k words
4.38
36.5k
58

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
326 Followers

Kelly's dad, Jack, pulled the van into a parking spot outside the big banquet hall in the center of town. They all stepped out and stretched, tired from the five hour drive but excited to finally be here. Before they had time to walk toward the door the family came pouring out of the building- Jack's two brothers and three sisters, along with twelve or so cousins who were all at least seven years younger than Kelly.

There were hugs and greetings and back-slapping and more hugs, a few kisses on the cheek. Then they all moved back inside the building to get out of the softly falling snow.

"I thought the slick stuff was supposed to miss us," Jack said as he accepted a drink from one of his brothers.

"Yeah, we thought so, too," the other brother said. "Weatherman said the front shifted and now we're going to get some of it. They don't think we'll get much, though."

The younger cousins all wanted to talk to Kelly, to hang out with him. He and Aunt Vivian's daughter Madi were the oldest of the cousins, and Madi wasn't home from college yet, so they all wanted Kelly's attention.

The adults stood or sat around talking. Most of the men were drinking what they called 'bourbon and branch', and most of the women were having a glass of wine. This was the first night of a ten day stay for Jack and his family. All the others lived in this small northeast Oklahoma town, but they didn't gather together like this very often. The Christmas holidays and the arrival of Jack's family were the cause of the celebration. This would probably be a nightly event while they were in town.

Everything was pre-planned, as usual. Jack and his wife Carol, would stay in the guest room of one brother, the seven year old twins would have a sleepover with a different set of cousins each night, and Kelly would stay with Aunt Vivian and Madi, as he usually did.

Aunt V had a house outside town, in the country. Her late husband's family had owned what was once the biggest cattle ranch in that part of the state. Uncle Mike had kept his portion of the land when his parents died, and the discovery of oil on the land meant he didn't have to be a cattle rancher any longer. Unfortunately, Uncle Mike died when he crashed his newest toy, a single engine airplane. Aunt V held onto the house.

The house had an add-on den, separate from the big living room. They had basically knocked part of a wall out and built a room for Uncle Mike. A wide opening led from the living room to the den, so there was no privacy, but it was away from the bedrooms, so Kelly felt comfortable sleeping on the fold-out couch.

In just a few hours the snowfall increased, covering the roads. The decision was made that Aunt V and Kelly should head out to her house before the roads got too bad. The decision was also made that Kelly would drive since Aunt V had been drinking wine... perhaps more than a little wine.

"Kelly, you remember how to get out to Vivian's house?" Uncle Larry asked him. "If not, I can drive her car and your Uncle Bobby can follow us to bring me back here."

Kelly laughed. "Yes, Uncle Larry," he said. "I've been out there millions of times. I won't have any problem finding it."

"Well, if you're sure. It's pretty dark out, and the snow is still falling."

"Don't worry, guys," Kelly said to the gathering of uncles and his dad. "We'll be fine. I know how to get there and I know how to drive in snow."

"That's a fact!" Jack said. "I had him driving in snow before he got his license. I'd say he's probably the best snow driver in the room!"

"Give me the keys to Aunt V's car and I'll pull it up closer to the door for her. What's she driving these days, anyway?" He was expecting them to tell him it was some sort of sporty car. Aunt V was that kind of woman.

He was surprised when Uncle Bobby pushed a button on a remote fob and the lights flashed on a medium sized SUV. He wasn't surprised when Uncle Bobby told him to wait just a minute to let the car warm up. The button he'd pushed had also started the engine.

He wasn't surprised when her brothers had to help Vivian to the passenger side of her car, partly because of the snow and partly because of the wine. Kelly grabbed his bag from his parents' van and threw it in the backseat as he climbed in with his aunt.

"You ready to roll, Aunt V?" he asked.

"Let's kick the tires and light the fires," she giggled as she took another drink wine from a to-go coffee cup.

Kelly laughed and shook his head. "I love you, Aunt V. I'm glad I get to stay with you and Madi while I'm here!"

"Me, too, Kel," she said as she reached over to pat my arm with her gloved hand. "I like having the cutest chauffeur in town!"

As they pulled in the driveway Aunt V reached up and pushed a button on the rear-view mirror, and the garage door began to open. Kelly pulled into the garage, next to the sports car he knew Aunt V had.

"I'm just going to call my dad and let him know we're here," Kelly said as they walked into the house.

He looked at his aunt from the back... and liked what he saw. Her sweater dress wasn't tight, but it lay against her body to show her curves. She had a little middle age spread in her hips and ass, and just bit of a soft tummy, but her body was in great shape for a forty-three year old woman. The dress was probably too short for a woman her age, but Kelly enjoyed the view of her firm legs and her knee high boots.

"So why weren't you having a bourbon and branch with the men?" Aunt V asked when he was off the phone.

"Well, since just turned eighteen, I don't get to join them in that yet," he told her.

"Bullshit!" she said gruffly. "Hell, every one of them was drinking bourbon with their daddy when they were sixteen or seventeen years old!"

Kelly shrugged. "Well, dad and I have never talked about it, so I just didn't. You know he never drinks when we're at home... only when he's with his brothers."

Aunt V raised an eyebrow. "That does not surprise me." She had drank the last of the wine in her cup and threw it away. "So, how about now. I'm going to enjoy a nightcap. Would you care to join me?"

Kelly looked at the clock. It was still pretty early. But... she had consumed a good amount of wine. If she now put bourbon on top of that she probably would need to go to bed soon.

"Sure," he told her. "Want me to mix them?"

"So you know how to mix them the way your dad and uncles do?" she asked.

"Of course," he told her. "Who do you think was mixing for them at the Great House?"

Aunt V laughed. "I didn't even notice that. Ok, barkeep. Mix 'em up!"

Kelly mixed the drinks a little weaker than the men were taking them. He wasn't a very experienced drinker, and Aunt V didn't need too much more to drink. They sat on stools at the breakfast bar and sipped the drinks as Aunt V asked Kelly about school and his life in general. The way she had perched herself on the stool caused her short dress to ride even higher on her thighs. Kelly admired her hosed legs, noting that they weren't cheap pantyhose like his mom usually wore.

Aunt V drained her drink and set the glass down hard on the bar. "Hit me again, Sam," she said.

"Um, Aunt V, do you really think you should?" Kelly asked her.

"One more time, and then I'm going right down that hallway to go to bed," she said.

Kelly sighed and stood up to mix her another drink. He also drained his drink so he could have a second one. "And speaking of going to bed," she said. "I didn't get a chance to fix up the couch in the den, so when you're ready to hit the hay you can just go to Madi's room."

"Are you sure?" he asked her as he put the drink in front of her. "Madi won't mind?"

She shook her head. "Nah, she won't mind. She's not going to be here until tomorrow night. We'll get the couch fixed up for you tomorrow."

Kelly liked the idea of sleeping in his cousin's room. He knew it was a girly room, a room like what he wanted but couldn't have. Because he wasn't a girl. That point had been hammered into his head so many times. "You're not a girl," he'd been told.

They talked as Aunt V finished her drink. "Ok," she said. "Time for me to get some sleep. Kelly, would you be a dear and help me gets these boots off?"

"Well, sure Aunt V." Would he be a dear and help her with her boots? Hell yeah he would! He looked at them as she walked down the hall to the master bedroom, wondering if they would fit him. He thought it might be close.

When they got to her bedroom V sat down on the bed and tried to hold her foot out for her nephew to help her with the boot. She fell backwards on the bed laughing.

Kelly laughed, too, as he reached for the first boot. He pulled her foot up as he pulled on the boot. He also pulled it to the side just a little. Her dress slid even higher on her thighs, and Kelly had a clear view of the dark triangle of hair under the semi-sheer top of the pantyhose. He stared openly as he slowly pulled the boot off.

He put his hand on the back of her calf to support her leg when he pulled the boot completely off. He moved his hand just a little, caressing her hosed leg, feeling the silky hose.

He looked down at his aunt as he pulled the boot completely off. Her eyes were closed and she was beginning to doze. He quickly pulled her foot closer to his face and inhaled the musky, sweaty scent. He felt his dick stirring in his pants.

When he gently lowered that leg back down on the bed he moved it to the side even more. As he picked up the other foot he moved it to the side, also, so that he had an even better view of her crotch. He loved that the hose didn't have the cotton panel like the hose his mom wore. They were sheer all the way from the reinforced toes to the reinforced waist band. His aunt was almost snoring now. He didn't worry about her noticing what he was doing. He pulled the boot off and pulled her foot directly to his face. He touched his nose, then his tongue, to the bottom of her hosed foot, savoring the sweaty, musky scent and taste.

He lowered that leg back to the bed and floor. Her legs were spread, her dress now around her hips. Kelly leaned down and put his face close to her crotch. He inhaled her musky, sweaty, pissy scent deeply. His dick was fully hard. He considered pulling it out of his pants to jack off while he sniffed her pussy. But then she mumbled and moved to roll onto her side.

Kelly took a deep breath and pulled her into a sitting position. He checked to make sure her eyes were still closed. He reached down to grab the hem of her dress. He slowly pulled the dress up, over her head. He wanted to take the beautiful pale blue slip over her head, too, but decided not to. He also debated unhooking her bra to take it off of her, but again decided against it. He didn't want to go too far. He moved his aunt so that her head was on her pillow and her feet were on the bed. He pulled the comforter over her.

"Night night, sexy auntie," he whispered as he tucked her in. "I hope to see more of you tomorrow."

He went back to the bar and mixed himself another drink, a little stronger this time. He took the drink and headed for Madi's room to see what kind of treasures she had left when she went away to college.

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
326 Followers