Snowed In with Julian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jada59
Jada59
111 Followers

His voice brought me somewhat back to reality; his deep, sexy voice.

"I'm going to try to fuck you with this now."

I felt the Wand going back between my legs at high speed. I was caught up in an immediate orgasm.

"You're getting tight. Give me a nice loose pussy. Relax and open up for me and take this thing deep inside of you. You know you want it!"

He changed the angle of the Wand now, pushing it hard into the opening of my pussy. I screamed as yet another orgasm ripped through me.

"Loose, loose, relax. Take it up you."

Again, he pushed it at my opening. It started to get a little painful. By this time, I had lost track of how many orgasms I'd had but I felt like I'd broken some sort of record. Involuntarily I rose up, trying to get away from the invading Wand, but he held me down, forcing me to try to take it.

Again and again, he instructed me to give him a big loose pussy but, I couldn't get myself to open up enough to take more than the very outer part or the head inside of me. I tried to envision a big sloppy pussy for him. I could tell that I was very sloppy by now because my juices were going everywhere. He took full advantage of this by getting handfuls of my juice and pressing it to my mouth to taste. This in and of itself gave me another orgasm.

Now I was lost in space. I could no longer feel the bed beneath me. All I could see were swirls and clouds and rainbows of colors, zigzagging through my mind and snippets of words from Julian wafting through my ears, colliding with my gasps and screams and moans. I was nothing but pussy now, a powerful, orgasmic pussy. I think my heart left my body, it was pounding so hard.

And then it stopped. He shut off the wand. I just stayed there, panting and paralyzed.

"Oh, you're not done! I'm just giving you a little rest."

I tried to speak. I could not. No words would come out. I was so sore. I couldn't recall my pussy ever being so sore before. All I could do was try to concentrate on breathing and bringing the world back into focus. And I had barely done so when I heard him turn on the Wand again. A huge gush of juice splashed out of me and I felt myself having a little orgasm at the sound of it buzzing.

"Just three more orgasms, then you're done."

He put the Wand back between my pussy lips, pushing it hard and trying to get it up inside of me. The orgasms came almost instantly. He counted them out.

I fully expected him to shut the wand off after the third orgasm but he did not. He pushed it with even more force, driving me into what was probably my strongest orgasm ever!

And then he shut it off.

I saw him grinning at me now as he patted me on the back.

"Well, you know that four is my lucky number!"

He laughed and plopped down on the bed beside me. I just collapsed into the bed, totally exhausted and spent. I was still having trouble breathing or speaking and nothing seemed to be in focus except for his eyes and lips.

His words began to waft in and out of my ears, piercing though my orgasmic stupor. Telling me what a good job I had done and how he didn't know that anyone could cum that much.

All I could do was moan softly.

He held me lightly, trying to talk me back into reality. It seemed to take forever, but I finally returned to this world.

"Do you know what you did to me?"

He took my hand and put it around his rigid weeping cock. Instinctively, I gave it a nice squeeze and ran my thumb over the head.

"Do you think you can cum again?" He looked into my eyes and flashed me a devilish grin.

Suddenly I had lost what little bit of my voice that I had recovered. My pussy was a quivering, drippy mess and still very sore. I let out a deep sigh. I flicked my thumb back over the head of his cock and felt myself getting very aroused again. Suddenly all that soreness melted away with a rush pleasure, but I still couldn't find my voice.

Somehow, I managed to shout the word, "Fuck!"

"You want me to fuck you?"

I gasped and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Well, you have to let go then!"

He pried my hand off of his cock which I had been holding in a viselike grip. He gave a sigh of relief as he loosed my fingers.

Then somehow, I found my strength! I pushed him over onto his back and straddled him. He looked up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes and smiled as I brought myself down onto his cock.

I cried out in orgasm as I forced his cock inside of me. And then I began pumping my hips like a fiend, sinking down and rising up to fuck him. Each stroke of his cock gave me more and more pleasure.

I reached back to feel his balls. I could tell that he was ready to cum. I gave his balls a gentle tug and heard him cry out in bliss as I felt his hot cum shooting up inside of me and dripping back out along with my juices.

I was a sticky mess. I didn't care. I also didn't care that we'd somehow swapped sides of the bed. I just wanted sleep. Lots and lots of sleep, followed by a big breakfast and then a nice warm bath for two and then... Hmm... We were snowed in. What could be more perfect?

I shivered. It was still cold. I groped around for a blanket, flinging it over us and scooping him into my arms. He threw his arm lazily over me and let out that manly satisfying noise again, then put his nose against mine, looked deeply into my eyes and fell asleep.

Jada59
Jada59
111 Followers
12