Snowed In with Teacher

Story Info
You and your professor get to know each other a bit better.
1.7k words
4.29
24.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oxagys
Oxagys
6 Followers

It's around 10 PM. It's a very cold winter evening. You're still on campus because you wanted to study a little bit longer before going home and clearly you're the only student with that mindset because you're the only person in the study hall.

---

"Hey there."

You hear a woman's voice behind you so you turn around. It's your calculus professor.

"You're still working?" She asks you.

"Yeah I'm really struggling with a certain subject so I wanted to get that done before going home today. Study hall is just a really nice place to do so since my neighbors tend to be really loud." You reply.

"Oh that makes sense. I commend it. We're probably the only ones left on campus at this hour, since it's a Friday evening and all." She giggles.

"That's probably true. Luckily I just finished up so I'm gonna grab my stuff and go home."

"Oh I'll walk with you for a bit. I was about to go home myself before I noticed you sitting here."

"Okay, that's all good."

You both head towards the main entrance but as you approach you notice through a couple of windows that it's snowing a little harder than usual.

"Quite the weather." You say.

"Crap."

"What's up?" You ask your professor.

Before she can answer however, you already see what the problem is. It has been snowing so much that the two of you are locked in.

"Damn. Looks like we're not going home anytime soon." You say.

"Well let's just get settled somewhere then. We can kill some time chatting." She tells you.

"Fine by me."

You follow her to her office. It's really neatly decorated and there's a lot of space here. You always pictured professors' offices to be these really tiny rooms with just a desk but there's an entire couch here opposing a large television.

"Damn, you use this during your breaks I assume?"

"Maybe a little more than that." She laughs. "Have a seat."

You sit down as she sits down next to you.

"You take my class right? I feel like I recognize you."

"Yeah I do."

"Right, I remember you. You're the one that aced last week's test. Very impressive."

"I only have a great professor to thank for it."

"Oh you flatter me." She smiles seductively. "Hey, why don't we have a little fun?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think you're attractive. The finals for my class are next week. And you get good grades anyway so I wouldn't even be playing favorites."

"Are you saying that you want to-"

"Yes. I want to have sex. It's been so long and I've been really lonely. Moreover, we have a lot of time to kill before we get to go home. So why not enjoy ourselves?"

You think about it a little. On one hand she's your professor. But on the other hand, she's really hot. You've kind of had a little crush on her since the start of this semester. But who can blame you? She has long blonde hair. She always wears very classy clothing. Today it's a tight red dress with black stockings and black pumps underneath. The dress really shows off her figure. Wide hips and perfectly shaped boobs that are probably just over a handful. She also wears mascara and eyeliner which bring out her drop dead gorgeous blue eyes.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or are we gonna do this?"

You nod in agreement.

"Good."

She stands up and gestures to you to unzip her dress. You happily oblige and stand behind her. As the zipper goes down you notice she's not wearing the usual women's underwear. You hesitate for a moment but soon realize she's wearing a full black lace lingerie set.

She turns around and fully takes off her dress revealing the garter belts holding up her stocking. You get mesmerized by her partially see-through panties and bra. She's fully shaven and you also notice a tiny little wet spot on her panties.

"Oh wow, look at that bulge." She says as she gets on her knees in front of you, eyeballing it eagerly.

"You're welcome to take it off."

"Really?" She pauses for a moment. "Daddy?"

You get taken off guard a little bit as your dick throbs. Hearing her calling you daddy gets you really turned on and she definitely noticed it throbbing when she said that.

"Oh you like that, daddy?"

"Yes. Please keep calling me that."

"Alright daddy."

She takes off your pants and sniffs your cock through your underwear.

"Mmm you smell so good. Is that precum already?"

"Why don't you go and find out?"

She takes off your underwear and grabs your cock firmly.

"Holy shit it's so big. Can I taste it?"

You nod.

She happily licks the tip of your dick, lapping all the precum off.

"That tastes delicious."

"You're really hot when you do that."

"I'll look even hotter with it in my throat."

Before you can even answer that she pushes her head all the way down. Taking you in balls deep. You groan in excitement. You've had blowjobs before but no girl has ever deepthroated you. It feels amazing. Her tight throat convulsing around your tip feels unlike anything you've experienced before.

She takes your dick out of her mouth, making a little popping sound.

"I want you to rail my throat daddy. Abuse it."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. My top student deserves it."

You slowly put your dick in her mouth again and start pushing it all the way down. You grab the back of her head and start moving back and forth. She quickly starts gagging and choking on it, covering her chin, tits and floor beneath you in her drool.

You let her up to catch her breath.

"Oh my god I needed that. Please keep doing that. You have no idea how long it's been since someone has abused my tight little throat like that."

You push back in and go even faster this time. Every thrust you get closer and closer to shooting your huge load down her throat.

"I'm gonna cum soon."

Hearing that she pushes her head down as far as it can go and keeps it there, reaching out with her tongue to lick your balls. It pushes you over the edge. You explode in her throat making her choke even more. This results in some cum leaking out to the sides of her mouth.

After a few seconds you settle down and pull your cock back out. She happily licks up all the cum around her mouth.

"Oh my god that tasted amazing. Are you good to go for another round?"

You catch your breath. "Yeah just give me a minute."

"I don't want to wait, maybe this will change your mind."

She gets on her knees on the couch with her ass facing you. She supports herself against the wall as she pulls aside her panties.

"Daddy, look how wet my pussy is for you. I want you to fuck it so bad. Please daddy. Please fuck my eager little pussy."

Your dick is still really hard. You can't help but want more.

"Okay, slut."

"You're right, daddy. I'm your slutty little whore of a professor. I want you to ravage me every day after class from now on. This office is surprisingly soundproof."

You approach her and smack her ass.

"Ah! Such a dominant daddy. Do it again."

You smack her ass again, leaving a red handprint on her right asscheek.

"Mmm, it feels so good. But it would feel so much better while you destroy my pussy."

"Beg harder." You tell her.

"Daddy. Please, please, please fuck my tight little pussy. It's soaking wet for you. You'll slide right in and cum in no time, I promise. Make me feel good."

You line your throbbing hard cock up with her wet little entrance. As you push it in, you hear an insanely wet gushing sound.

"Do you hear how wet I am for you daddy? Please start moving for your little whore."

You start moving back and forth, fucking her tight pussy. She moans loudly and grabs the back of the couch firmly for more support. Every time you thrust into her, her ass jiggles from your hips connecting with it. It looks so hot. You can't help but spank it again.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Please go faster daddy!"

"You like it rough don't you?" You ask her.

"Yes, please fuck me harder. Pull my hair."

Grabbing her by the roots of her hair and pulling her head back gets a little gasp out of her. Having this grip over her renders you able to go even faster. You really start thrusting into her over and over again, making her moan each time.

"I'm gonna cum soon daddy. I wanna cum all over your huge cock."

"Let's cum together."

"Yes please. Cum inside me. I'm on birth control. I want to watch your cum leak out of my pussy after this and taste it."

You slowly approach climax..

"I can feel your cock throbbing inside me. Cum daddy, please cum for me. Cum inside my pussy."

Hearing her beg for your cum so much gets you over the edge for the second time. You shoot another huge load, but this time inside of her tight little pussy. You notice her body shaking. She's cumming all over your dick as you shoot your hot liquid inside her.

You both pant and catch your breath for a while.

"You were so good, daddy. I am definitely still offering to do this after class every day."

"And I'm definitely taking you up on that offer."

As you pull your dick out of her pussy you watch your cum slowly flow out. Without saying anything she scoops it up and licks it off her fingers.

"Our juices taste so good together."

You smile at her, still in awe.

She looks out the window.

"Looks like we'll have to stay the night here. Grab that blanket and cuddle here with me."

"You have a blanket here?"

"Sometimes I work really late at night. You're the first person I've done this with if that's what you're wondering."

"Good."

You grab the blanket, cuddle up with her and fall asleep.

Oxagys
Oxagys
6 Followers