Dom and Minnie Pt. 01: Snowmelt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up from her book and smiled shyly. "It's a lot nicer, thanks." She broke eye contact with me. "The woods were nice too. I had never heard ice singing in person, just heard it online. It's indescribable in person, beautiful," her face reddened as her voice lowered "Thank you."

"My pleasure. I'm happy to show you a good time here. Your dad wants it that way."

She spotted a picture frame on the table next to the stove, "Who's that." I approached the picture frame. The picture was black and white and showed a man and woman standing together. They were young, much closer to Minnie's age than mine. The man was wiry thin and had a buzzcut, with a smile beaming with pride, confidence, and energy. The woman wore a dress with a floral pattern and she had a tired but happy face. Her belly bulged with new life. The cabin was in the background, white with the sunlight. I heard Minnie behind me, looking over my shoulder. "So who are they?"

I turned the frame over and read the writing on the back "Jack and Edna, May 1946. Hard work pays off!" "Oh my god, that's great grandpa and grandma."

"Yeah my understanding is your great grandpa built this place himself after he came back from World War II. The idea was that he was going to move out here with your great grandma and live off the land fishing and hunting. That hadn't exactly worked out and he just let his friends and family use this place when they wanted. Can you imagine what it was like back then? He must have bought this land for a song. And to build the house himself. It seems impossible now."

She grinned. "They look really in love. And I guess that's grandpa in there." She pointed to the woman's belly. "So they just wanted to live here out away from everything? It seems lonely."

"Well, from what your grandpa tells me, he was a complicated man. He looks really happy here, but when he was in the Pacific... well, he had seen a lot and done a lot. This was going to be the place where he found peace. When they first moved in here and your grandpa was a baby they had a huge fight and he got in his pickup truck and just took off. He wasn't back for three days. Your grandma eventually threatened to leave him and take the kids, if he didn't get rid of this cabin, so they moved back in town. But Jack wasn't willing to sell the cabin and it stayed in the family. I guess love is all about compromise."

I handed her the picture frame. "So he had to give up his dream. Did he ever find peace?" Her eyes shined.

"They had two more kids after this one. Your dad always described him as a quiet man. And the couple of times I met him... Well I couldn't see the man in this picture."

"Losing your life's dream like that." Her voice cracked. "What would it be like?"

I could have answered. I wanted to answer, but I knew it would do no good. She was too young, too naive to understand what had happened to me and Nat. Hell, I barely understood it myself.

That night in the cabin had been a whirlwind. We drank, we smoked. Ian tried, with no success, to hook up with the girl he had brought. Nat had been here with me and she was full of herself. Drunk, high, hanging all over me. We even went outside into the snow, her roaring with laughter as she fell over.

There was music. Ian had brought a battery powered CD player. He tried so hard, even playing "Fade into You" to get this girl in the mood. They had fun together, but it didn't go beyond that, and the music, the booze, and the atmosphere put Nat in the mood.

I stumbled up the loft ladder after her, gawking at her generous ass just inches from my face. We didn't even wait to get to the bed to start kissing. Our lips were as hot as the outside was cold, and she moaned as I kissed down her neck. When I got close, that familiar smell of hers, just the natural scent of her skin and sweat, was enough to drive me wild. Her white grin was visible through that cloak of hair, and I fell into her.

Her chest and mine were completely bare by the time we fell on the bed, her large pink nipples already erect and blushing. I cupped both breasts and pinched her nipples as I felt her hot groaning breath in my face. She kissed me, almost violently and scratched her nails along my back. She rolled over on top of me, her large breasts hanging like ripe oranges. Desperately hungry for them, I leaned up and licked slowly around her areola, pink and glowing in the dark. She loved when I played with her nipples and I tormented her with my teeth, tongue, and lips. She leaned down, smashing her tits into my chest. "I want you," she whispered. Her breath tickled my ear.

She kissed down my chest, licking my nipples though she knew it wouldn't be the same for her as it was for me. It was so hard I felt as if my cock itself would tear out of my jeans. And that's right where she was. I saw her glasses perched on her aquiline nose and just a hint of the passionate shine behind them. Slowly she brought her hands to the button and front, then stopped. Her eyes were pleading and intimately honest.

We had never been this far before, and now she wanted more. I nodded and she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off. My cock shot up like it was on a spring as soon as she had pulled my underwear off, and she smiled hungrily at it. She lunged forward, like a cat closing in for the kill. She used her tongue just like that same cat, licking up the length of my shaft, running it around the slippery tip. She licked until it dripped with her saliva, and then licked some more. Then she wrapped her lips around the end and it disappeared into her mouth little by little. I stroked her long hair, trying to talk but all I could do was gasp and groan. Her dark eyes locked with mine the whole time. She went deep and I prayed she wouldn't gag. This moment was too special. It should be pure ecstasy for her.

What she did with her tongue, her lips, and even her teeth were amazing. She brought me so close that I thought I would fill her at that point. But then she eased off, springing up and kissing me hard. I could feel her warmth and (I imagined) her wetness through her pants. Her body and her passion were overwhelming and I felt lost inside her. She whispered in my ear "I want you to fuck me."

My eyes were wide, I was again completely stunned and enthralled with her. She met my gaze, her eyes pleading, "Please, please fuck me." Blood rushed to my face and I felt as if my lips and ears were on fire.

"But Nat. You've never... we've never," I sputtered. And truly we had never come even close to this far. But my hesitation was due to disbelief, not apprehension.

"I know," she quickly stripped off her jeans, revealing purple panites wrapped around her thick thighs, "Please fuck me. I want you so bad right now. I'm ready for your cock. Please." I reached forward, pulling down her panties before she could even touch them. And there was her brown bush, a patch of exquisite fur. Her face was slack with pleasure and lust. I rolled her over, a giggle escaping her lips, and I began to kiss the inside of her thighs. I got closer and closer to her most intimate place.

"Oh my god, you've got me so wet," she gasped. It was my turn to make her breathless. I was so close now her hair softly brushed my face and her aroma filled my nostrils. Ever so slowly I kissed her right on the lips, feeling wetness even then. Slowly I licked the outside and then deeper and deeper. She was wet as October, and moaned in ways I had never heard before.

I used my fingers to open her more and go deeper. Naive as I was, I had heard of a special place, like a gem in a mine that if I found it would make her pop like a balloon. Her eyes looked down at me, pleading, hoping I would find it. I stuck my tongue further in. She was like velvet down there, she spread her legs wide to help me in my search.

Then, tentatively, I felt something. Her gasp of surprise and pleasure told me what I needed to know. And there it was right before me. A pearl. A button to turn her on. My tongue lunged for it like she had. She moaned and threw her head back. "Oh god Dom it's so intense," she managed to croak. And her inside became my whole world as I licked, sucked, nibbled, and did anything I could think of. I felt her hands on the back of my head and I went all out, licking, sucking and nibbling. "Keep going, don't stop. I'm gonna cum." she moaned. Her moans got deeper and deeper and I thought I would suffocate inside her.

"Fffuuuccck," she stuttered, trembling with pleasure. My already wet face was doused. But I kept going, feeling her thighs clench around me. "Don't stop, I'm still cumming! Fuck!" Her body arched back and she let out a paroxysm of ecstasy and then her body went limp. I looked up and saw her there, gasping and content, her skin dewey despite the cold. She leaned up, took me in her arms, and kissed me aggressively. She pressed her warm body against mine, smiling like a jackal. "You still haven't fucked me," she whispered. "And I need it more than ever now."

Her hand guided my cock, still rock hard, down to the place where I became lost inside of her. I slowly entered her and we simultaneously gasped. Her warmth and wetness had caught me off guard. I slid in slowly and gently. Looking in her eyes I saw a glint of something. Pain maybe. "No, keep going," she huffed, "it can hurt a little the first time. I want it."

With my thrusts she grimaced, but we kept going all the same. But with her grimace came that look of bliss on her face. I felt a bit more confident and thrusted, back and forth. Her kisses and caresses assured me that this was what she wanted and that the pain was part of the pleasure. My excitement built and soon I was erupting, hot like a volcano, right into her. I shuddered and gasped and filled her with warmth, her smile dominating her face.

That night I fell asleep the same way I had fallen asleep that first night. My head on her chest listening to the beating of her flaming heart.

The oil lamps were not that hard to light once I found the oil in the kitchen. Strange how people had used just these in the past. Clear liquid with a little wick. Soon there was dim light all over the cabin, enough even to read by. Minnie had her nose in a book. "The Human Animal" was the title, it sounded interesting and I planned to ask about it at an opportune time. "I bet you're hungry," I said.

She stretched, and I couldn't help but notice her small breasts pushing out of the tank top she had on. "Yeah some food would be great," she smiled, unaware of my thoughts. "The fire is nice."

Out in the car I had some chicken and brussels sprouts, which I had prepared before I headed out yesterday. It was one of the few good habits I had picked up and held onto. Nat, with her way with words, had always called my cooking skill a "panty dropper." A thought crept into my mind. Would this be put to the test? It was unthinkable. She was my oldest friend's daughter. She probably had a boyfriend who would have no problem kicking a guy's ass 20 years his senior. Still, I wanted it. Wanted her. It was a bit of a relief admitting it to myself, but now what?

The stove was a small gas operated thing. It was probably as old as I was. But it lit easily and before long the cabin was filled with dinner's sweet aromas. Minnie looked back, "What are you cooking? It smells great."

"It's a surprise. You'll see." Might as well milk this "panty dropper" stuff for all it was worth. The thought of a hot meal after this frozen day was almost as alluring as she was.

Soon the table was set with dinner and wine. Minnie sat down, her eyes wide looking at the food. "Oh my God, Dom. You did all this yourself?" I sat down too, maybe swaggering a bit more than I needed to. As we ate I looked up to see her reaction. Despite how shy she was, she had the most expressive face.

I poured her a glass of wine and she giggled and shook her head. "It's ok you don't have to drink it. There's just plenty." She drank the glass anyway, and one more. Her meal was full of "oohs" and "ahhs" and smiles. What do they say about the way to a woman's heart?

"So I saw that book you were reading, Minnie. I'm interested in biology and animals myself. What's it about?"

She looked at me for a second and then blushed the deepest red I had seen. "Oh, the Human Animal? It's umm, well it's about the instincts we have as humans." She looked down, "Especially pertaining to sexuality."

"How do you like it so far?" Let's see how far we can push this envelope.

"Well, in the part I'm on it talks about the signs of sexual arousal. Like dilated pupils, blushing, men get erection and women get wet." It seemed much of her self-consciousness had disappeared. "It's a fun and interesting read so far. It really reminds you that we're animals with instincts. Some of the writing can get you a little excited too," she grinned.

"Is it just about sex in the scientific sense, or does it explore it in other ways?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean does it match up with your own experiences? Like does it help someone be a better lover?"

There was a pause, and I wondered what was going on inside her head. "Yes, it matches up with my experiences." She took a drink of wine and took her eyes off mine.

The spell had been broken and we finished the meal in silence. What had I said wrong? Had I made it too personal?

She still had a couple of glasses of wine in her, and I thought about how to re-engage her. That picture had been interesting, and poking around I came across a dusty old box. I lifted it out. "What did you find?" Minnie asked.

"I don't know, let's open it." We sat on the couch and opened the old box. Inside was a mountain of photographs. There didn't seem to be any organization to it. On top were pictures of Jack and Edna. Their smiling early years in the cabin. Then baby pictures of her grandpa Joe. Then I heard her awkward laugh and turned my head to see a picture of just Edna. She was reclining on the same couch we were sitting on. She had on her glasses and nothing else. Edna was a pretty woman. Round hips, just enough belly fat to curve, bright smiling face. Her breasts were heavy and sagging, probably baby Joe's doing. "That's my great grandma, you perv," Minnie laughed again, correctly guessing what I was thinking.

We went through picture after picture. I knew most of the people and introduced Minnie to her family members to choruses of "Oh my god, that's Grandpa Joe?" and "Look how drunk they are!"

Then I found myself staring straight into my own past. There was a picture of me and Nat. On that night in the cabin. I stared dull-eyed at the camera while she kissed my neck, a bottle in one hand. Minnie shifted her eyes between me and the picture, "Hey that's you! Is that your girlfriend?"

"What can I say? You got me. She's now my ex-wife, but you're right for the time."

"Oh no, what happened?"

"We've been divorced for years. It's ok."

"She's really pretty. Curvy."

It was sweet, seeing the picture of happy simpler times, "Yes she was. I liked that about her."

"Actually, back then you were kinda-" she stopped in her tracks, realizing what she was about to say. "Umm drunk. You look pretty drunk in that picture." She smiled weakly.

"Really, I'm drunk?" I eyed her empty wine glass.

"I don't usually drink! This is a lot for me." She playfully pushed me.

We had moved to the couch, and as we went through more and more pictures, we realized that Jack and Edna had quite the collection of pictures. The pictures feature both of them in various states of undress (despite looking skinny, Jack was in great shape) and engaging in various intimate acts. Minnie's eyes boggled, her mouth hung open. She was looking over my shoulder and her chin nearly touched it. Her body leaned on mine, and I could feel her small breasts and soft belly on me. I could also smell her natural scent, which made my ears burn. Her cheeks and lips were red as ever, and it wasn't clear how much was the wine and how much was blushing.

Midway into the collection, I noticed Minnie was gauging my reaction more than actually looking at the pictures. I looked at her, her face a few inches from mine. "What?"

"Do you think she's hot?" I had met Edna once and she must have been over eighty when I did. She was certainly handsome for her age, and I could see traces of the bright, voluptuous woman in the picture.

"Yes, she's really gorgeous. In fact, she looks great after just having a kid. She looks like she took good care of herself and had a lot of natural beauty too."

Minnie fell silent, but I could tell she wanted to take this conversation further. I flipped through the photos, coming to the end of Jack and Edna's collection. The next picture was in grainy color and showed a smiling man with a mustache and sideburns. In the quiet of the cabin I could hear her breath in my ear. Feeling confident, I waited for her to ask what she clearly wanted to ask.

"What about me?" I turned to her, still blushing, unable to make eye contact. "You can be honest."

Though I anticipated the question, I didn't know how to answer. She was beautiful, or attractive, or hot. However you wanted to say it. Beautiful women are everywhere, and I always thought that every body type, every face, everything, was wonderful and sublime. I liked variety. This though, this was my best friend's daughter, not much more than a girl. "Minnie, I don't..."

"It's fine." she said. "You and all the other guys. You just want tits and ass, and think short hair is ugly. You want some vapid girl who will just nod and giggle at whatever you say." It seemed I had broken some kind of emotional dam and the flood had started. Her eyes were glassy, and her mouth set in a frustrated line.

I couldn't deny that I liked "tits and ass," and I certainly couldn't deny I liked hers, still vaguely apparent in her thin tank top. I wanted to make her feel better, but I knew this was a fine line I was walking.

"It's fine," she repeated, wiping a tear from her cheek. "Just keep looking at the pictures. I don't care. Even my great grandma is better looking than me. Look at those tits!" More angry tears.

She needed me now. Not even as a lover or as a woman, but as a person. I put my arm around her. "Minnie, oh my god, you're so pretty. Beautiful even." My heart thumped bringing her this close to me. She was so soft and warm.

She turned her red eyes on me, "You're just being nice. So thanks, but I know the truth. I look like a boy. I don't care though. All the guys at school are idiots. You'd think there would be more smarter guys in grad-level science programs, but they're too busy with school." She folded her arms and leaned her back into me. Her freckled neck and shoulders were creamy and delicate and I so badly wanted to rub them and make her well. "But whatever. No one cares."

What could I say to this? "Listen, Minnie. You don't look like Nat and you don't look like Edna," she turned to me, her eyes red and her throat gulping, "You look like you. You're beautiful, and I can tell you're beautiful inside too. Women come in all shapes and sizes, and, well petite and small can be just as nice. And that's what I see in you. Petite, cute, and spritely." Spritely? Where did that come from? Sometimes the writing voice came out as the spoken voice. "I was worried when you came on the trip that you would be 'vapid' in your words. But it's not like that. I'm happy to be here with you. Your mind, and your body, are majestic." I may have been laying on a bit thick here, but it was all my honest opinion, and there was something agonizing about seeing her cry.

Wordlessly she threw her arms around me. Her body shook with sobs as I embraced her. She felt so young and vulnerable. This was her pain, as it was. I had certainly been much lower than this in my own pain, and I wondered what other things haunted this ethereal creature.