Snowmobile Ride

Story Info
A solo ride, so I thought.
4.1k words
4.67
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A February night all to myself. I'd been waiting for this opportunity and couldn't wait to put my plan into motion. On my way home from work I took a detour and hid a spare key to my house under a bridge in a town about 20 kilometers from my house. The key will force me to compete my adventure once I start.

At home, I head to the bathroom, strip and begin with an enema then shower and shave all the hair around my soon to be traped dick and filled ass. I get out spend some time naked, getting all of my nights clothing ready, allowing my body to dry completely. I take a break from getting ready to check messages on the online fetish chatroom. I make a quick post about looking forward to my adventure without real details and put my phone away.

Next to start getting dressed. I grab the butt plug that is shaped to not only stretch and fill me up but to pay attention to my prostate. Quickly lube myself and laying on my back slowly work it in and out preparing to press it all the way in. Getting used to the size I decide enough is enough and press it past the largest point and gasp as it pops deeply into my body. I take a deep breath and a moment to get used to the full feeling. I am already questioning having this in my body for the longest time yet but move forward stepping into a bright pink satin bikini shaped bodysuit, with the suit now around my waist I make sure to adjust my penis so its also concealed. I have a heavy padded bra used to form some shape my upper body. Once the bra is on I pull up the straps on the bodysuit to cover the rest of my torso. My tall male body still needs some curves to have a womans shape so wrap a steel boned long black underbust corset around my waist. The material of the coset easily slides over the satin bodysuit allowing me to work the laces tight very easily. As I pull the laces working the top and the bottom the corset pulls curves into my body. Slowly the gap comes to a close on the 28" corset and I tie off the laces behind my back. I love the locked in feeling of the corset on myself almost as much as I love pulling the laces tight on a curvey blonde standing in front of me.

Now partially dressed I can feel my erection trying to grow but being held against the crotch of the bodysuit, I rub my hands over the top of my wanting to release myself right now but keep from getting to far I stop. Now to make it so i cant be released, I take one of a few long, heavy plastic zip ties and wrap it around the small of my waist pulling it tight and clip off the free end. I cannot remove it without tools which will be left at home. I pull on thin compression black base layer womans pants and long sleeve top to cover my body in a smooth skin tight layer. Checking myself out in the mirror again i start to rub my hands over my body feeling my tight waist, D cub breasts and over my ass to press on the base of the plug filling and stretching my ass. Next a pair of tall sport socks before the final important part of my suit.

I look to the last piece sitting on the bed, a black and bright pink insulated monosuit. picking it up I pull it to my face, smelling the womens perfume loving the feel and sound of the materials. Deep breaths as I take in the sensations. I have always had a strong fetish for winter clothing for years and as I get older the new clothing seems to keep making my desire into the fetish stronger and stronger. I love the colors and materials as well as the shapes it creates, finally a most importantly it can very well hide what can be happening underneath.

I slide my feet thru the legs of the suit and wiggle it up past my hips. The feeling of the satin type material sliding easily on the base layers covering my body pushes my arousal further. I pull up the internal suspenders over my shoulders, adjusting them to hold up the suit bit not stretch too much. The suits crotch seam presses into the plug reminding me of what predicament I am in. Once satisfied I work my arms into the suit, having to work with the stiff corset holding my torso locked, and pull it over my shoulders. The sensations are running wild in my mind and I cant wait to be locked in. Before getting too warm in the insulated clothing I step into my boots and lace them tight, putting the gators on the legs of the suit over the ankles of my boots. I take the pink balaclava and pull it over my head, which leaves only holes for my eyes and mouth, then breathing deeply zip up the suit for now. The zipper closes the suit around my corset and pulls tight to encase my breasts. Going back to the mirror I cant help but imagine fucking myself, a slender woman helpless to being used. One last piece is another heavy zip tie run thru the zipper pull on the suit then wrapped around my neck under the hood on the outside of the suit. I connect it together and pull it tight enough so I can feel its there but not restricting my breathing and snip off the loose end. ots hardly visible from the outside blending in with the suit but I certainly know its there.

Now I am extremely horny and start to wonder if I should abort and get myself off. Shaking my head and smartening up check to make sure all the house doors are locked and grab the pink helmet, womans gloves and my snowmobile key before heading out the door to the garage. With me I have only my ID, debit card and snowmobile key. Exiting the garage I hit the button on the garage door and run out as it closes behind me. The door hits the bottom and I'm locked out, only way back in is to retrieve the key I left for myself earlier in the evening. My nerves are at a high I've rarely felt before and never before because of the position I am in. I walk towards my snowmobile, insert the key and pull start it up. Pulling the chord in a corset is tough but still possible, while the sled is warming up I see the gas gauge is low remembering I left it like this to force me to stop at the gas station on my way out of town. Putting a leg over the seat and sitting down I feel the plug pressed into me and the vibration of the snowmobile rushes straight into my prostate making my whole body even more aroused. I try to clear my head and pull my helmet on and attach the buckle. Now I'm ready and wow am I already excited. Never before have I been this vulnerable and forced to spend this much time locked, cross dressed and full. I think once again to myself, maybe its too much, but grab the handle bars and start out of my yard towards the trail.

The bumps on the trail and the vibrations of the snowmobile are sending waves of excitement thru my body at an unreal rate. How will I last all the way to the key and back to my house like this. I have no choice and head to the gas station. The trail heads into the back parking lot of the gas station with a separate pump designated for snowmobiles and I am glad to see nobody is there as I pull up under the single parking lot light by the pump. A note on the pump reads that the "pay at the pump" option is out of order so I must pay inside. Ok this isn't the worst, I am well concealed and won't have the attendant notice, I don't think. So I quickly pump the fuel and head inside to pay, thinking I might want a drink I grab a water from the cooler and head to the counter to pay. Without taking off my helmet nobody inside is able to tell my identity but I am getting some looks. Seems a woman alone out riding on a Wednesday night is not so common and if I was to see me there my attention would definitely be on her wondering where shes headed. I quickly pay at the counter and. able to exit without speaking. Relief!

Back to my sled without anyone noticing I put the water into the otherwise empty tunnel storage bag and head back to the trail. The break from the vibrations had me almost forgetting about the plug driving my prostate crazy which now making riding a chore to pay attention to but I push on knowing I have about 45 minutes ride to the key I left, being the trail system takes much longer than the highways. Riding down the trail pick up the pace a little and am really enjoying both my predicament and the adventure wondering why its taken me so long to commit like this before. God I am horney though and all I want is to rip into my cloths and stroke out an orgasm.

A few lake crossings and many miles of trail having completed I am nearly to my half way point and the key to my house where I can release myself. My excitement grows and so does my anxiety because the bridge is in the next town and I'll have to ride past a few houses and down a road to get it. Luckily enough I get to the road and its quiet. It is now after 9 on a weeknight so I expected the town to be quiet. I am relieved to get to the key grab it quickly and put it in my pocket zipped up. Now I can head home and reap the rewards from driving my body crazy for a release. I start riding a little faster now enjoying the freedom I love so much of riding a snowmobile thru the woods now with the added feeling of being laced very tight and locked into the suit hiding my identity. My excitement grows dramatically as I cross the first long lake and back onto the trail which opens up to a seasonal use road where the speed can really be picked up.

I am really speeding now listening to the sound of a modified exhaust screaming into into the snow only adds to my adrenaline as I rush home. As much as I'm living in heaven now I cannot wait to get home and get my release. I pull up to an intersection where I must now turn off the seasonal use road back onto narrow windier trail but I keep up the pace. This trail has many steep hills and tight corners, a trail I really love and rush towards home. Cresting on of the hills BOOM I see a figure standing on the trail wearing a high vis vest and a sled parked across the trail. I pull up terrified as I've been speeding and letting the illegal exhaust belch out loud sounds for several miles now. It appears to be a police officer as I pull up. I am so nervous I am nearly sick and can hardly think. I stop on the side of the trail and quickly the person approaches me and yanks the key out of my snowmobile. I am frozen and terrified, locked myself in this predicament, the officer instantly locks a handcuff onto one wrist then rips it behind my back and attaches it to my other hand. My mind is racing and I haven't even said or heard a word yet.

Sitting on my snowmobile the officer pulls the vest off and face covering off. OMG It's Laura and shes got the biggest devious smirk on her face looking at me. While I'm still completely frozen she unbuckled my helmet and pulls it off then pulls off my balaclava. "Joey are you having fun" she says to me. I can hardly speak. We have talked before about my cross dressing but never about adventures or certainly about this adventure or the lengths I would take. Laura then tells me "I think I should get to take a round out of your ass since the last time we saw eachother you certainly had fun fucking mine". I reply to her that it seems I don't have a choice but to oblige. The spot on the trail she stopped me is where there is also a small rest area and lookout just off the trail. Laura walks to her snowmobile which I now recognize as hers and pulls something from the storage bag and comes back towards me. She then goes to put a collar around my neck and notices the zip tie. She is as kinky as I am and knows what I'm up to. She wraps the collar tightly around my neck under my suits collar and attaches a leash. She watches me bite my lip in pleasure as she does it then pulls on the leash. "Follow me slut" she says. I have no ability to not listen and begin walking behind her. She is wearing an all black and white monosuit very similar to mine that fits her athletic body perfectly. She moves her hips knowing I am staring at her backside with my whole goal of this adventure basically trying to be her. Shes showing me now what its like apperently.

Laura leads me into the rest area and attaches the leash to a tree where I cannot remove it with my hands cuffed while she goes back to move the sleds off the trail also. She then comes back to me with even more things from her pack. With my neck collared and tied up to a tree and my hands cuffed behind my back Laura is freely able to slide her hands allover my body. She quickly realises my waist is constricted and then rubs her hands around to clutch my ass. She says to me "Joey while I love it when you dominate me you know I crave also being on top and this opportunity you have presented me with I am taking full advantage of." She then starts kissing me very aggressively pulling my head into hers and probing my mouth with her tongue before biting my lip and smiling at me. "Fuck I can't wait to make you my bitch." she tells me.

She grabs a belt and wraps it around my waist and latches it tight. The leather belt has several D rings on it and I am nervous about how she will use them. This situation where I already felt more vulnerable than ever has changed and now I am vulnerable but scared in a trusting way. I've thought about this event for years and now it's actually happening. She uses a carabiner to attached the chain on my handcuffs to the D ring on the belt, as if I was able to escape in the position I was in already.

Laura standing in front of my then starts to step into a harness. She pulls is up her legs and attaches is around her waist and pointing out the front is a dildo very similar in size to my own erect cock. She winks at me staring at her and smiles before walking up to me and takes the leash from where it was tied and stands in front of me with it in her hands. "Tonight you belong to me." She says and pulls me down to my knees. "And you get to be in my shoes" wrapping the leash around the tree. She leans forward with her penis to my mouth, "use your tongue and show me how you like it" then grabs the back of my head and forces it into my mouth. "Just kidding, I know what you like" she says now forcing me to suck on the strap on attached around her waist. This is a first for me and while I'm not exactly enjoying the fucking my mouth is taking I am loving being dominated by Laura. At this point my own dick is pressing hard against the clothing holding it tight to my skin. Laura slows down and begins to press against the back of my throat beginning to take away my breath, and I begin to choke. "Looks like you might need some practice" and smirks at me knowing full well how good she is with her mouth and how much she can drive me wild that way.

Laura backs up and comes down to my level and feels between my spread open legs to my very erect penis. "Well it looks like were getting somewhere Joey". She then kisses me and stands back up pushing her strap on back into my mouth while she unties the leash from the tree and instructs me to my feet. She walks me over to my snowmobile and has me mount it as I would be riding it. She ties each of my feet to the toe holds at the front of the running boards of the snowmobile. Laura sits behind me and starts kissing the side of my face and running her hands over up and down the my body and paying attention to the bulge in my suit covering my erection. I attempt to feel her body with my hands cuffed to the back of my waist. Without much reach or ability to move she stands so that her strap-on falls right into my hands, I begin to fondle and stroke it knowing I have no choice and am starting to embrace this experience. "Finally it seems your enjoying yourself Joey. I knew it was in you and now I think you're ready." Laura gets off the snowmobile and takes the leash. "Stand up" she demands walking around to the front. She runs the leash thru the loop of the front bumper and begins to pull, forcing me to bend at the waist over the handlebars of my snowmobile. She pulls me down until my body is bent right over straining and ties off the leash. The suit is pulled tight over my behind and now pressing against the plug I can feel more than ever. I know shes soon going to find it and I am again nervous.

Laura slowly opens the zipper on my suit opening a drop seat flap now exposing my base layer. She rubs her hands on my ass and feels inside to my rock hard penis. "I can tell your wishing I was you right now don't you?" As she keeps rubbing, then pulls the pants down over my ass. "Ohh it looks like you have made yourself even more ready for me" Laura moves the crotch of the bodysuit to the side and plays with the plug suffer inside of me before pulling it out and setting it down on my snowmobile. "Better keep this close by for later" she whispers and smacks my bare ass. I let out a moan from the relief inside of me and wince waiting for more spankings. Laura brings her lips to mine and kisses me very passionately and whispers to me "I know you'll enjoy this as much as I will." Then she climbs onto the running boards behind me, she lubes up her strap-on and presses it against my waiting ass. She pushes it just past the opening while moan taking it in and then spanks me hard twice, stinging my ass. "Tell me to you want it" Laura says. "Please fuck me Laura, I need you to fuck me" I tell her back. She slides the rest of the way bottoming out inside of me. "Ohh fuck yes, Please don't stop". Laura grabs onto the handlebars I am bent over and begins to fuck me bottoming out each time pinning me between my handlebars and the goddess herself. She continues to pick up pace fucking harder and harder, I can feel my orgasm coming very quickly very hard and Laura doesn't stop only fucks harder until I cant hold it any longer and roar in ecstasy. She grabs ahold of my forearms and continues pulling herself into me over and over while I come down. Eventually she stops and pulls herself out of me.

Laura leaves me tied up while she takes off the harness cleans it up and packs it away. She comes back to me and grabs the plug, without warning she roughly slides it back inside of me and pulls my pants back sealing it inside of me and does up the zipper on my suit. She unties the leash and my ankles from the snowmobile but leaves my hands cuffed. I stretch back straight and take a moment to free my body. "Are you going to untie my hands? I ask Laura. "Yes I will Joey, but I'm not going home this wet without my own release. Lay down on your back." So I lay down on the snow and she unzips her suit and pulls it down from her shoulders. Shes wearing only a bra and panties under and god she looks amazing. She stands over me and crouches down putting her panties right over my waiting mouth. On all fours she begins to grind herself on my face, she moves her dampened panties aside and I continue to work on her with my tongue and lips while she rocks back and fourth. Shes applying more and more pressure down onto me and I am loving every moment if it. Tasting her juices and wetness is building my arousal also. She puts her hands on the tops of my thys and gets to rocking harder and I can hear her breathing becoming intense. Her hand grabs thru my suit to my again hard dick while she lets out a growl of release pinning my head into the ground. "Ahh yes Joey fuck I needed that" and stands up fixing her underwear then pulling her suit back up.

Laura removes the belt and releases my hands and they rush to her body while I pin her onto the snowmobile. My hands on her bare skin inside her suit I press my lips on hers kissing aggressively. "You have no idea how amazing this has been" I say to her with both of is getting up. "This one will be hard to top" Laura says "But I know we will find a way". I wonder how I can keep having the best sex of my life and Laura keeps proving to me it can and will happen.

With everything packed up we share the bottle of water I brought and she hands me my sled key. She pulls me close and we kiss again. Laura says "Joey I can't wait until you have me in that same position and you are fucking me for all I have." Smiling I ask her "Do you think you can handle it?" "Joey, I've been begging you to bind my body so I cannot stop you from ravaging me, and that is still what I need from you". I tell her "It's a deal!" I kiss her once more before starting our snowmobiles saying goodbye and heading opposite ways down the trail.

12