Snugglebunny Ch. 03: Birthday Date

Story Info
Chris and Chloe celebrate with a pair of scissors.
4.2k words
4.6
11.3k
13

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter in the saga of Chris and Chloe Weber. While the story can be read separately, I suggest you read "Snugglebunny Ch. 01: The Beginning" and "Snugglebunny Ch. 02: Pillow Talk" to get the full context of what is happening here. For those not familiar with those stories, the two main characters often refer to each other as "brother" and "sister," but there is no incest as the two are not related. You'll need to read the earlier parts to get the background.

This is a radical departure from most of my offerings and contains no cheating, scheming, plotting or revenge. No one is beaten, shot, blown up, nuked, consumed by flesh-eating fish or sent to an alternate universe... I hope you enjoy this little tale. If so, great. If not, that's fine too.

As always, constructive comments are welcome and please remember, this is a work of fiction...

*****

September 2, 2092

The house was quite full as nearly five generations of the Weber clan had gathered to celebrate the 109th birthday and the 90th wedding anniversary of Chris and Chloe Weber, the current heads of the family. On this, the second day of the celebration, the family gathered in the main room of the house with Chris and Chloe and were busy listening to stories of their lives together.

"Grandma, what was the hottest date you guys ever had?" one of the teenage girls asked. Chloe closed her eyes for a moment as she pondered the question.

"Well, dear, there's been so many hot dates it's hard for me to choose," the older woman said. "But I guess if I had to choose, it would probably have been our 23rd birthday. What do you think, dear?" she asked, turning to her husband. Chris thought back for a moment, before nodding his head.

"Yeah, that was a memorable evening," he said, smiling. He closed his eyes as his mind wandered to that evening...

September 1, 2006

Chris pulled up to their house and closed the gate to the driveway. He was looking forward to their date that evening, since it was their 23rd birthday as well as their fourth wedding anniversary. They had already exchanged cards and gifts that morning as was their custom.

The two had just graduated from college a month before and were settling into their new jobs. Chris had just started working at the local paper as a photojournalist and was putting the finishing touches on a science fiction book he hoped would be published next year. Chloe had gotten a job working as a nurse at the local hospital.

Before he left for work that day, Chloe said she wanted to get an early start on the evening's events, so he arranged the time off with his editor, who knew it was his birthday and his anniversary.

"You kids have a good time and don't do anything I wouldn't do," his boss joked with a knowing smile. Chris thanked him and headed home.

His wife met him in the house and wrapped her arms around him.

"I hope you're ready for a good time," she said. He kissed her and stepped back, looking her over. God, she's so beautiful, he thought. Chloe always looked good and tonight was no exception. She wore a black skirt that fell a couple inches above her knees and a sleeveless halter top that fell just an inch or so above her skirt, showing a bit of skin between the two articles of clothing.

The bottom of the halter had a slight "V" cut with the sides a bit higher than the front. It was held up mostly by an elastic band at the top but also sported very thin spaghetti straps and he could tell that she was wearing a strapless bandeau bralette underneath. She completed the ensemble with a nice pair of sandals that showed off her dainty feet and had painted her toenails a bright red. As usual, she wore no pantyhose, which suited him just fine.

"God, you look good enough to eat," he said. She smiled as she twirled around, modeling the outfit for him. "And those are some really nice sandals," he added.

"Well, thank you, kind sir," she purred. "Flattery will get you everywhere. Now, go get ready, we have a lot to do tonight." Chris ran up the stairs, showered, shaved and dressed. He chose a pair of khaki trousers and a black polo shirt to match his wife's outfit. She looked him over as he came back down the stairs.

"You look pretty handsome yourself, Mr. Weber," she said. "Don't forget your new camera, and I hope you have space for lots of pictures." She had just given him a top-of-the-line digital camera that came complete with WiFi capability. He barely had time to get used to some of the features, and was more than ready to start using it. He also grabbed his video camera just for good measure.

"Why don't we start breaking in that camera right now?" Chloe asked, posing by the door. Chris was more than happy to oblige, taking pictures as she assumed various poses.

They locked up the house and got into the car. Backing out of the driveway, he looked at Chloe and admired her shapely legs, well-toned after years of dance lessons.

"So, what's on the agenda?" he asked. Chloe looked at his gas gauge before answering.

"You probably should stop and get some gas first," she said. Chris agreed and pulled into a gas station. Chloe got out of the car as he pulled up to a pump. "I'll be right back," she said.

"Okay, dear," he said as he began filling up the tank. He topped off the tank, and had just finished paying when Chloe returned. He noticed something different about her attire and couldn't quite put his finger on it at first. She stood at her car door, waiting for him to open it for her.

"Well?" she asked. "Aren't you going to take a picture?" Chris grabbed his camera and took a picture of her next to the car. That's when he realized what was different.

"Didn't that top have straps over the shoulders?" he asked as he opened the car door for her. She smiled and put two black straps into his hand as she got in.

"Yes, it did," she said with a wicked gleam in her eye. Chris looked at the two pieces of black material in his hand. This is going to be a night to remember, he thought to himself, making a mental note to observe her closely that night, especially her clothing. Knowing how playful Chloe could be, there's no telling what she had planned for the night.

"Where to?" he asked.

"I'd like to try that new steakhouse over by the freeway if you don't mind," she said. That sounded good to him, so he set out for the restaurant.

Once parked, he opened her door and escorted her into the restaurant, making sure to grab his camera. After being seated, Chloe excused herself to go to the ladies' room. A few minutes later, she returned and Chris instantly saw that her skirt was an inch or so shorter than it was before. She stopped and struck a pose before getting back into the booth. He whipped out his camera and took another picture of her.

She slid in next to her husband and surreptitiously slipped him a piece of black cloth under the table. He accepted it, his eyes wide. She looked at him with a wicked smile.

After they had finished their meal, Chris looked at his wife. He could tell she was getting excited about the things to come that evening.

"So, where to next?" he asked. He knew she didn't get dressed up just for a meal.

"Well, I've been wanting to see that new Samuel L. Jackson movie, you know, the one about snakes on a plane?" she said. Chris liked watching Samuel L. Jackson, so he thought that was a good choice. "And if we're quick, we can get to the next showing."

"Your wish is my command," he said. They drove to the theater, bought their tickets and endured the line at the snack bar before getting their seats. After getting over the sticker shock at the snack bar, they made their way into the theater.

They settled into their seats and Chloe excused herself to "powder her nose," which Chris knew meant that she was going to the ladies' room again. Soon, she returned, and Chris noticed that her top was shorter than before. She slid into her seat and handed him another piece of black material, smiling.

"You know I'm going to run out of pocket space soon, right?" Chris asked. "And I can't take pictures inside the theater."

"That's okay, sweetie," she said. "You can take a picture after we leave. And you can empty your pockets when we get back to the car."

They held each other as best they could in the seats while watching the movie. About an hour into the feature, Chloe excused herself again. Chris figured the Coke she was drinking was probably getting to her so he patiently waited. When she returned, he noticed her skirt was missing another inch or so from the bottom, revealing much of her well-formed thighs. This is getting good, he thought to himself.

She got back into her seat and handed him another piece of black material.

"There's more of this to come," she whispered into his ear while rubbing his trouser leg. "Lots more." Chris noticed a familiar stirring in his groin. Hot damn, he thought to himself.

After the movie ended, they followed the crowd out of the theater and made their way into the respective restrooms. He was out first and waited patiently for his wife, who came out a few minutes later. He noticed that her top was now considerably shorter than before, with her entire midriff exposed. As far as he could tell, the sides of the top were probably even with the bottom of her strapless bra.

She came up to him, handing over another piece of black material. They walked to their car and Chloe assumed a pose before she got inside, standing with her feet spread wide apart so Chris could see her shapely legs. He pulled out his camera and snapped a few pictures before they got in the car.

"Where to now?" he asked.

"Let's go dancing at that new club downtown," she said, rubbing his leg. He knew the club she was talking about. According to rumors, it had developed a reputation as a place where couples could get pretty frisky without getting into trouble, as long as they didn't make a major scene, like starting a fight.

They pulled into the parking lot and Chris began to get out, but Chloe stopped him. She gave him his camera and, with the dome light on, pulled a pair of scissors out of her purse.

"What's this?" Chris asked.

"Take a video of this and I'll explain," she said. Chris did as she asked. He watched as she lifted up her top, placed the scissors between her B-cup breasts and cut the bandeau bra open. She pulled the bra off completely and handed it to him, one hand rubbing her breasts.

"I'm going to cut it all off tonight. Everything," she said. "I'll be completely naked by the time we get home."

"Wow," Chris said. Chloe grabbed his face and kissed him deeply.

"Let's get inside," she said. "I'm starting to get horny. And don't forget your camera."

They paid the cover charge and went inside. Chris asked for a booth in the back where they wouldn't be disturbed, explaining that it was their wedding anniversary. The hostess looked at Chloe and gave a knowing smile.

"Right this way, sir," she said, escorting them to a small booth in the back of the club, placing a placard on it marking it as 'reserved.' They got in the booth and ordered their drinks. Chloe excused herself and went to the ladies room. The drinks came a few minutes before Chloe returned. He gasped when he saw how short her skirt had become. By now, the bottom was just a few inches below her crotch.

She slid in the booth and kissed her husband, handing him more material. He ran his hand over her legs, working his way to her tiny panties. He could feel how wet she was getting.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight," she whispered. "Don't drink too much, you have to drive and I want you in shape to fuck me."

They enjoyed a few dances together and came back to their booth. Chloe excused herself again and went to the ladies room. When she returned this time, her top barely covered her breasts and was split on the sides about halfway to the elastic. She sat down, placing Chris' hands on her breasts while kissing him. He felt her breasts and tweaked her hard nipples as she moaned in his ear.

Grabbing his hand, she pulled him out so they could dance some more. This time, he noticed, she was moving in such a way that anyone could see her bare breasts if they looked close enough.

They got back to their booth and made out for a few minutes before Chloe excused herself again. This time, he noticed her skirt had been cut up the sides all the way to the waist. He took more pictures of her as she slid into the booth, showing off both her legs and her tiny black panties.

"Do you like this?" she asked, kissing him while rubbing his legs.

"Oh, God, I'm loving it," he said. She giggled mischievously. They headed back out to the dance floor and Chloe made sure to give her husband a good look at her legs and breasts. Others noticed as well and smiled approvingly.

"That's one hot babe you got," one man told Chris. He nodded.

"Damn straight," Chris said. "That's my wife and she's the best." The two men high-fived each other before Chloe pulled him back to their booth.

When they got to their booth, Chloe excused herself again. When she returned, Chris noticed that her top was almost non-existent. She had cut the entire back off, leaving just enough in front to cover her breasts. She let Chris take more pictures, this time pulling up her top so he could see both of her bare breasts as she massaged her nipples. Smiling, she took him by the hand and went back to the dance floor.

They danced some more, this time with Chloe letting her breasts show. They noticed other couples getting risque, with some girls letting their breasts "accidentally" show through plunging necklines. One girl even opened up the top of her short dress so both of her large breasts could be seen. Her partner moved in and licked her nipples as she held the back of his head.

Chloe, not to be outdone, lifted what was left of her top and bared her breasts completely, looking Chris in the eye. He got the hint and moved in, kissing and sucking her nipples on the dance floor as others looked on. After the song ended, they made their way back to their booth and Chloe excused herself again.

When she returned this time, her skirt had been slit twice again, with each new slit revealing her shapely thighs. She also cut her top even shorter, revealing the bottom swell of her breasts. The top also had slits going sideways, revealing the top of her chest. She sat in his lap and began moving her bottom over his crotch while kissing him deeply.

"Is this turning you on, baby?" she asked.

"Oh God, yes," he moaned. She took his hand and led him back to the dance floor.

This time, as they went to the dance floor, Chris saw that she had slit her skirt in the back as well, allowing the backs of her legs to be seen all the way to her panties. They danced more, and Chris saw that several girls on the dance floor had become even more risque with their clothing, showing their breasts or their thongs. Some girls didn't even have any panties and freely showed off their wet pussies, much to their partners' delight.

Seeing this, Chloe pulled her top up and tucked the material under the elastic so her breasts were completely exposed. She grabbed Chris' head and pulled him to her breasts encouraging him to suck her tits. He grabbed her ass and pulled her to him, grinding his crotch into hers as he kissed and sucked her nipples.

The song ended, and Chloe put her top back down. After they got back to their booth, she climbed back in his lap and kissed him again, lust in her eyes.

"Get your camera out," she whispered. "Watch this." Chris did as he was told. Chloe pulled her scissors out of her purse. Her legs spread, she pulled one side of her panties up out of her skirt and snipped the thin material. She did the same to the other side, then pulled the cut underwear out through the top of her skirt.

Throwing the destroyed garment on the seat, she flipped up the front of her tiny skirt so Chris could see her wet, shaved pussy.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked. Chris nodded. "Then you'll love this," she said, sliding off his lap and going under the table. Fortunately, it was dark enough that no one could see what she was doing, but Chris continued to record her, putting his camera in "low-light" mode.

She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Opening them up, she fished his hard cock out of his boxers. She looked at him with a wide grin before running her tongue the length of his cock. Then she enveloped the head of his cock with her mouth and slowly worked it all the way inside, causing him to gasp. She continued working his cock with her mouth and tongue and before long, he erupted deep in her throat. She took it all in her mouth, making sure nothing got on the front of his trousers.

Once she knew he had finished ejaculating, she took her mouth off his cock, then looked back up at him. She opened her mouth wide so he could see his cum filling her mouth. She ran her tongue back and forth in the sticky stuff, then closed her mouth and made a show of swallowing his semen. Once she was done, she opened her mouth again so he could see she had taken it all down her throat.

She put his manhood away, zipped his trousers and put his belt back on. She climbed back into his lap, took a sip of her drink and kissed him on the lips so he could taste the mixture of alcohol and semen.

"I love sucking my brother's cock," she whispered. "And I especially love swallowing his cum."

"I love you so much. You're the best," Chris whispered back.

"Damn right," she said. "C'mon, one more dance." She pulled Chris back onto the dance floor where she made sure Chris - and whoever else might happen to look - got a good look at her breasts and pussy.

"Let's go. I'm about ready to fuck your brains out right here on the dance floor," she whispered in his ear when the song was over.

They gathered their stuff and headed back to the car. Once there, Chloe decided to pose for Chris some more, showing everything to her husband, who eagerly took pictures of her.

"One last thing," she said before getting back in the car.

"What's that?" Chris asked.

"Get your camera ready and take video," she said. "I'll show you." Chris put his camera in video mode as Chloe grabbed her scissors.

He watched as she cut the elastic on her top, letting it fall to the ground. After dancing around, flashing her breasts, she cut the waistband of her skirt and let it fall down, showing her entire naked body to him. Spreading her feet wide, she stood there in the parking lot, spreading her pussy lips so he could see how wet she was.

"Take me home and fuck my brains out," she said.

"Better get that woman home and do as she says," one man said on his way inside. Chris looked as the man gave him a thumbs-up. His date, a cute blonde wearing a tiny club skirt, smiled and followed suit. He gave them a thumbs-up in return and opened the door for his now-naked wife, who left the remnants of her clothing lying on the parking lot.

Chris got inside and headed out, his wife furiously masturbating on the seat.

"Oh baby, I'm so fucking wet," she said. "Hurry up and get me home. I need to fuck so bad."

Chris took the quickest way home he could and made sure to stay within the speed limit. Chloe spread her legs wide and placed her feet on the dashboard. They pulled up to a stop light next to a big truck. Chloe inserted a dildo inside her wet pussy as the driver of the truck watched. When the light turned green, he gave a thumbs up as he turned. They finally pulled into their driveway and closed the security gate. The driveway lights were already on by the time they pulled up.

Chloe grabbed a towel she kept in the back seat and went to the front of the car. Chris knew what she wanted and grabbed his cameras. She had already spread the towel on the hood of the car when he caught up with her.

12