So Cal Uber Adventure

Story Info
How a decision to take an Uber worked out.
1.2k words
4.37
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been almost a year since I took part in a conference in Long Beach CA and for a change, I opted to take an Uber from the airport over renting a car.

Once I got my luggage in hand, I found my driver Chris and accepted his offer to drive me from the airport to the Conference hotel.

Chris seemed like an easy going and nicer looking guy in his mid-30's and as we were heading out of the pickup area he asked "how was your flight".

"A little on the strange side this time around" I replied. "How so?" Chris asked.

"Well, I had this incredibly looking redhead next to me in first class and she was killing me. She was braless and panty less and an absolute tease." Chris perked up as he looked in the rearview mirror. I'm not sure if he saw the ring on my finger but he continued "seriously, you married guys get all the luck. Did anything happen?"

"Naw, like I said she was a real tease. She flaunted and definitely displayed the goods, but I think she was happy just to have me look, but not touch. So, I ended up with my dick hard and my balls aching."

Through the rearview mirror I could see him smiling and pretty sure he couldn't see my hand rubbing my crotch as I thought about what happened.

"Damn, I was on a late-night flight back from Vegas once and had to sit clear in the back of the plane," he said. "I had a older lady next to me and when she fell asleep, I stroked my dick hoping she would just wake up, see it and lean over and suck it."

"We'll that was pretty ballsy," I replied. "But I guess you never know unless you try, I'll just take care of things when I get to the hotel."

Chris turned his full attention back to the road and I started thinking about my situation. I was wearing a pretty thin button-down shirt and my nipples were getting hard. I could literally see them poking up under the fabric and as I ran my hand over one, I lightly licked my lips.

Chris must have caught my movements. "You know, if you need it, I have a towel right here".

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Dude,by the bulge in your pants and those rock-hard nips, you look like you are in need of a release." Chris reached over to the front passenger seat and he tossed me back the towel.

"I can wait for the hotel" I quickly said.

"But do you really want to?" Chris responded.

I gave it some thought for a few minutes and unzipped my pants. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and lightly stroked the very hard six inches with my left hand. My right hand unbuttoned my shirt and began playing with and pinching my nipple. I closed my eyes and got totally lost in that moment.

It didn't take too long before the head of my cock was glistening from the pre-cum I was generating. I was a bit conflicted as my thoughts bounced back and forth from the plane ride to the car ride and how excited I was from watching her and now thinking about Chris watching me. My finger would run across the tip of my cock, catch the precum and then I would deliver it to my tongue.

I'd had a couple man on man encounters before, but usually those had happened in a dark video booth with a hole in the wall - never in the back seat of a car driving down the freeway.

I just kept working that pole. Moving my hands from my balls, up the shaft and then slowly back down.

I was so into it, that I had not even realized Chris had taken an exit far too early in this ride.

When the car came to a stop, Chris opened his door and walked around to the passenger side of the back seat. I could see that he now had a particularly large bulge in the shorts he was wearing.

With my shirt totally unbuttoned and my pants and shorts pulled down around my ankles - Chris got into the back seat.

As he did, he unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the floor, He had been free-ballin and there in its particularly awesome state was a very nice and very hard 8 inches of pure man meat. My eyes were stuck on it and my breaths got very heavy.

"Fuck, that is nice," is the only thing I could say at the moment.

Chris got on his knees in the seat, so his hardness was right in line with my face. He didn't say a word. He just smiled as he reached down and pinched my nipples. As he did my jaw dropped, which must have been his intention. He pushed that cock forward and at the edge of my lips.

I thought about resisting (for about a half-second) and then I opened my mouth wider.

Chris slid the head in and I began to work it with my tongue. He continued to push it further in and I did my best to fight back my gagging reflex. As my throat relaxed, I was really able to enjoy my first-ever face fucking. Chris was seemingly enjoying it to as he repositioned himself so that his arms were on the back of my shoulders and his face facing the back window.

He seemed to work my mouth for a long time before pulling out.

"What? No load down my throat?" I jokingly asked.

"No, I have somewhere else I want it to end up," said Chris as he leaned forward between the two front seats, popped open the arm rest glove box and pulled out a small bottle.

He took the bottle a squeezed out a handful of liquid substance that he rubbed all over his cock. Once that was accomplished, he moved my legs up on the seat as he positioned me with my head on the seat next to the door.

"Chris, I have never..." was all I got out before he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of my ass and slowly began pushing into my tightened space.

At first, I thought I was going to pass out as my ass absolutely felt like it was on fire, but as he slowly continued to push in and asked me to just relax, he was able to get his entire length and girth inside.

He fucked my like a man on a mission and I couldn't believe how much I was loving it, encouraging him with every stroke.

My nipples felt harder than they ever have and my cock exploded with more intensity than it has in years and within seconds, I felt Chris' cock push deep and a very warm flow began.

I was totally spent, but extremely fulfilled as Chris got back into his front seat and back on the road.

I have to go back down that way soon and am so hoping I can find Chris again. It was my best Uber ride ever!