“So, do you like what you see?”

Story Info
A Femdom reflection on Date Night.
3.7k words
4.32
10.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, do you like what you see?"

I blinked several times, and squinted my eyes in the dim light as she pulled the blindfold off my face. It took a few moments to focus after being in the dark for more than an hour while being the subject of her many ministrations.

"Yes, Mistress," I garbled in reply as best I could through the red ball gag tightly locked deep in my mouth.

I could only see her reflection in the long mirror on the back of her closet door as she stood behind me; I couldn't turn my head around. She had laid me down on my chest, bound hand and foot to the four corners of a footstool, my knees just touching the ground. I was naked of course, with a wide, stiff, black leather collar encircling my neck, closed tightly with a padlock. Similar padlocks were used to lock the black leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles, securing them to small lengths of chain bolted to the bottom corners of the footstool. As I continued my gaze into the mirror, I picked out the salacious details of what I saw before me.

With her hands on her hips, she stood erect and defiant with feet shoulder-width apart in her glossy black stiletto high heels. Something about her luscious long legs just drove me wild. Her sinuous curved calves, encased in her black fishnet stocking, rose gracefully, stretching on forever until her sculpted thighs met up with her black patent leather corseted torso. Her waist, whittled into a timeless hourglass shape by the corset, was topped by her gorgeous cream white breasts that literally overflowed over the top of her undergarment. She wore menacing-looking dark purple eye shadow and liner, and the glossiest of red lipsticks under her short black wet-look hairstyle. Her makeup looked intimidating. But what really frightened the shit out of me was what was hanging from her hips. And what the fuck was she holding in her hand?

Hanging down right above her shaved pussy in a black leather harness was a shiny thick black dildo; it must have been nine inches in length. With a bulbous head and veined surface, only its color defied its realism. My own cock was nowhere close to half its girth or length. With every small motion of her body it swung to and fro, as if beckoning to me that it was coming my way soon, to penetrate and fuck my asshole in any manner and forever long as she wanted. Seeing her behind me reflected in the mirror, I had no means to object or abstain as I was helplessly bound in-place by chains.

But the bigger fear, perhaps the more painful truth, was what she held in her hand. With a looping leather thong around her wrist, she gripped a foot-long black leather-wrapped handle with her fingers and thumb. From the end of the handle came two dozen black latex strands, each one-quarter inch wide, one-eighth inch thick and each about 18 inches long. In the proper hands, this custom rubber flogger was designed to sting flesh, and to sting rather harshly. She exuded such a foreboding and ominous smile that I had no doubt about her ability to apply the flogger as it was intended. And while the footstool was not an expensive, purpose-built spanking bench, I was stretched and fastened securely such that my bare ass and back were perfectly exposed, and I could barely move my limbs an inch.

Shit.

How the fuck did I get to the point of having a gorgeous sex goddess staring at me in a mirror, while being helplessly bound and on the verge of being beaten and raped in the ass?

Date Night!

At least once a month my wife and I reserve a Date Night for ourselves to do whatever we think will keep us, or bring us closer together. Sometimes it's simply dinner out or a movie. Oftentimes it doesn't have anything to do with sex. This time it did.

While having sex one evening I brought out a flogger to play with and one thing led to another and I wound up submitting to her and she thrashed my ass a few strokes. It was amazing how it made me so hard and hot in such a short period of time. In particular I was really turned on when I actually watched the reflection her flogging me in the bedroom mirror. Over the course of a few weeks we constructed a Date Night scenario incorporating these elements.

Her story: I began texting him daily at work the week prior to Date Night. Short, dirty, texts. Telling him what a slut he was. That I owned his ass, and how I was going to enjoy shoving a huge dick up his asshole, and there was nothing he could do to stop me. I asked how many strikes from the flogger he thought he could take? I told him I would flog his sorry ass until it turned crimson red; that he would have to watch me do it in the mirror, hitting so hard he wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. I taunted him. I teased him. I asked him what I should do when he starts to cry from the pain. You will cry, I said. All this to torment his mind.

But it wasn't just his mind I was messing with. I told him that by Date Night he was to schedule a "Boyzillion," i.e., a Brazillian wax job for men removing his genital and ass hair so he would be smooth and pretty for me. On the morning of Date Night before he left for work he was to also administer an enema to himself. I wanted him clean on the inside when I pegged him that evening; no solids for lunch either. And my last instruction before he left for his commute was to insert the new stainless-steel butt plug I bought for him. The heft and movement in his ass would be a continual reminder throughout his day of who was now in control of his destiny.

Just before his arrival home that evening I was very busily preparing the bedroom. I left a blindfold and chastity cage for him downstairs in the front hall, and texted him instructions to strip off all his clothes when he entered the house. Then, after putting on the chastity cage (minus the lock which I would add later), he was to put on the blindfold. Finally, he was to put his arms up against the wall and lean forward while spreading his legs. All in our front hall, and then wait for me for his inspection.

I was finishing my makeup when I heard the front door close. I still had plenty to do and if he had to wait a while so much the better. I came down the back stairs and walked in from the kitchen so he could hear my heels on the hard floor as I approached. His naked body leaned away from the wall like a prisoner and his blindfolded head swiveled as I came near, straining to perceive what he could not see. When I got close I unleashed a full swing of my riding crop on his bare ass and he yelped, jumping a foot high.

"Welcome home, slut."

I proceeded to prod his naked body with the riding crop, spreading his arms or legs "just so" to "inspect" him. I would TAP-TAP-TAP-THWACK his nipples with the crop, simply because I could. However, I used my hands and my sharp fingernails to inspect his newly waxed balls and ass... so amazingly smooth AND sensitive...pinching here, probing there, scratching everywhere, he squirmed underneath my wandering grasp like a puppy.

But before things got out of control, I made sure the chastity cage was still secure, then took out a special lock and key. I whispered in his ear:

"I now own your cock. I now decide when, or more accurately, IF, you will ever come again. When you hear this lock click, the days of you getting a hard-on are over. Your dick is now a prisoner in this little steel cage, with no room to grow, no matter how horny I make you, no matter how bad you want to fuck me. ITS ALL LOCKED UP and I HAVE THE ONLY KEY."

And with that I calculatingly clicked the padlock shut on his cock cage.

I then took special liberties with his butt plug, s-l-o-w-l-y tugging on it until it wanted so badly to pop out, then letting it swallow itself back home, repeating this again and again until I got bored. Time to move on...

From the toy bag I brought downstairs with me I took out the black leather collar and wrapped it tightly around his neck. He struggled breathing a bit and I relented by placing a finger-width of slack in it before locking it in place. Next, matching leather wrist and ankle restraints were locked in place. While we had discussed the general scene concept and limits beforehand, I had not shared the details in advance. I think he was beginning to understand this was not going to be a walk in the park. (Wait, walking in the park? Maybe I should have included some outdoor public humiliation? Note for next time!). However, any uncertainty about the seriousness in my earlier texts about his submission would soon be settled

He seemed very amorous when I pulled him close by his collar and gave him a light kiss on the lips. However, he seemed startled and resisted when I told him to open his mouth for me to put in the red ball gag. I really was not in the mood to fuck around, so I grabbed a handful of his balls, squeezed hard, and simply said "Open" and he became remarkably compliant. Not out of anger but not wanting to hear any complaints, I pulled the strap nice and snug, pulling the ball deep into his mouth before securing it with a lock. No amount of tonguing this ball would push it out.

Into his right hand I placed a toy clicker, the kind you use in board games to signal you know the answer.

"This is your new best friend." I told him. "Since you are gagged and can't speak our usual safeword, use the clicker to signal you need out. Once for YELLOW and two or more times for RED."

With that out of the way, I clipped a leash onto his collar, and half dragged him upstairs to the bedroom.

It was now dark outside and the shades were drawn but dozens of candles gave the room a warm glow. The covers were off the bed as usual but there was a new piece of furniture in the room: the ottoman/footstool from the living room. I had placed it a few feet in front of the open door to my closet, which held a full-length mirror. Since it was last in the living room, the footstool had seen a few modifications. Inside each wooden leg a foot-long piece of chain had been lag bolted as an attachment point for bondage. And the fine fabric slip cover had been covered with a black vinyl table cloth; cut, folded and temporarily stapled underneath for protection, from whatever...

His story: She led me by the leash over to the footstool and used her riding crop to direct me onto my hands and knees. One-by-one my wrists and ankles were padlocked to the chains at the four corners, as my chest straddled the center part of the footstool. There was very little slack and little movement possible, and my ass stuck out like a bullseye. I felt the THWACK of the riding crop on my back AND ass. She said she was just getting warmed up for the main event.

Then I felt her cool hand roll gently over my backside, stroking it gently as she felt my smooth hairless skin on her flesh. She cupped my butt cheeks with both her hands and planted light kisses on each side.

"You know this ass is mine, right? First, we locked up that worthless dick of yours, now I'm gonna' take charge of that ass.

I heard through the grapevine that you like a little sauce, a little spice... maybe just a little heat on your butt, is that true darling? How much heat do you like, Sugar? I think we ought to find out, don't you, Baby? Extra spicy? I bet we can make your ass as red as a chili pepper! Want to try for that Baby? Want me to blister that fucking ass of yours? All you have to do is nod your pretty little head. Fuck! Even if you say no I'm gonna' do it anyways. Cause I can. And you can't do shit to stop me! And anyway, I know you want me to. Deep down, you want it. Actually, you don't just want it, you NEED it. You NEED that fucking ass of yours whipped till you moan for mercy. "

"And Honey, I am something special. When you see me, you will have lust in your eyes, Baby. You will want so bad to put your dick in my pussy, or my mouth, or my ass, my whatever...so bad...so, so bad...but you can't, and you won't...'cause you are locked up, Sugar."

"But you CAN look, 'cause I am something special to see, the sexiest creature you will have ever laid eyes on. And know this, I am just the person to give you what you NEED sweetheart. You will beg me to take your poor ass and RIP--IT--UP...."

"So, let's take that blindfold off you..."

........

My eyes were now fully adjusting to the light. In the mirror I saw this beautiful creature before me and my cock strained to get hard. She took a step forward and let the flogger tails trail lightly over my back and ass. They felt cool against my skin and gave me goose bumps as she let them barely graze the surface of my flesh, like rain drops. She shifted into second gear by lightly rotating her wrist and the flogger tails whirled and flicked gently onto my ass. She moved the placement around my upper and lower back and then all the way down my butt; mild stimulation, but not pain.

Moving up a notch she increased the speed of rotation, and a smile crossed her face. A distinct SMACK ensued, like someone flicking a rubber band on you; I squirmed a bit. Now she stepped it up a notch and was beginning to add an arc to her wrist rotation and the resulting impact stung, really STUNG! Initially she had a long pause between strikes but as she gained some momentum and went into overdrive the blows started coming in harder and in quick succession. Fuck! Fuck-Fuck-Fuck!!! The strikes also started to hurt, a lot more than just sting, and the pain did not dissipate between blows; the pain started to accumulate and burn. With each blow I began to involuntarily flinch in pain and as she continued flogging, I would hold my breath, clench my jaw and then cry out in anguish with the strike of the tails snapping harder and harder against my ass cheeks.

Oh my God, how could someone so beautiful be so fucking mean, so fucking wicked? I wanted to fight back, to retaliate, to fuck her and ram my cock so hard into her cunt, or shove my cock down the back of her throat until she choked. How would she like to have my dick reamed up her tight ass, maybe she would like to feel some pain? Yet my cock was only faintly swollen in that little fucking cage. Now my ass AND my dick hurt like hell.

But she did look so fucking hot in the mirror, her tits bouncing up and down as she continued to lay into my ass, now nonstop...red lips smiling...so sexy. I couldn't stop looking at her in the mirror, beating my ass red -- I was so turned on and craved her so much, but I was also suffering terribly...

Her story: His ass was now bright red and covered with raised welts; it had been almost 15 minutes since the flogging started and I was surprised he lasted this long and hadn't tapped out. I paused and held a small mirror from the bathroom over his ass so he could see the reflection of his newly beaten bum.

"I hope you liked that," I said softly. "I know I did...and I thought you did so well Baby!" His chest was still heaving and I think he was still quietly whimpering as I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I put the mirror down and kneeled down next to him and cuddled for a few minutes, stroking his hair, letting his breathing return to normal. In an act of generosity, I unlocked the ball gag and gingerly pulled it out of his mouth. His eyes thanked me as he worked his aching jaw back and forth trying to restore some semblance of function.

"Was this what you dreamed about Sugar? Having your ass beaten into submission by a fucking hot Mistress? Who KNEW that you harbored this secret desire? From now on I think your nickname will be "Spanky." Would you like that? Well Spanky, I hope this bodes wells for the main event. Now that I have warmed up your ass, it's time to fuck your tight little asshole silly."

I love him so much; I desperately want to make his fantasies come true. I reach for his butt plug and without too much drama slip my finger in the open eye and start pulling it out of his ass. It offered only mild resistance and popped out easily and rather cleanly as he softly gasped.

"Looks like someone carefully followed their cleaning instructions this morning. I'll remember that!"

Returning from the nightstand with a big tube of lube, she pressed a large dollop onto her fingers and started massaging around the rim of his asshole. She applied gentle pressure in circular motions and gradually inserted one, two, then three fingers into his butt hole, each generously coated with lube. She curled her fingers upwards into his prostate making him moan loudly. She deemed him ready after only a few minutes of this blissful stimulation, the butt plug having previously stretched him out during the day.

Now she had to prepare herself. She walked to the front of the footstool and lifted her dildo to his face and said,

"Suck it, Spanky."

His first thought at the sight of this huge dick was "No way!" But he wasn't an idiot, just a simple, bound and already beaten submissive. He quickly pursed his lips around the shiny black plastic and sucked for all he was worth. She thrust the big cock further into this mouth, its wide girth stretching him painfully. She wasn't trying to deep throat him, just testing how far he would go willingly, without being forced.

"How big is that cock, Baby? Does is fill your mouth? Can you still breath?" and with this she thrust another inch further forward, and then pinched his nose closed.

His mouth and back of his throat was now fully engorged by the dildo, and with his only other source of air cut off he began to struggle and panic for breath. She held her hips firm as he tried to turn his head away. While it seemed like forever to him, he probably struggled to breathe for only a minute, maybe two, before he pressed the clicker once in his right hand, signaling YELLOW, asking her to slow down. Her curiosity sated, she immediately released her grip on his nose, and slowly backed out of his mouth.

She reverted behind him, adding a few more gobs of lube to the fake dick, then placed the tip against his anus and started to slowly penetrate him. He watched her reflection intently in the mirror as she mounted him, her knees on either side of his hips. She took her time and let the weight of gravity gradually overcome the resistance of his sphincter muscles, all the time encouraging him to relax and let the inevitable happen.

He couldn't see the dildo entering his ass, so she leaned over midway, picked up the small mirror again and angled it so he could see that black dick piercing his asshole. The sight in the mirror...this leather-corseted sex-diva, her breasts jutting out with nipples hard as rocks fucking him in the ass, was overwhelming. Like he was watching a porn movie but it was him as the main character. He had never been so fucking aroused. She put the mirror down and began pounding him in earnest...deeper, faster, harder, deeper... burying that fat dildo all the way in his ass up to its hilt. He strained against the chains binding him tightly, his tensed muscles burning from the exertion as his breathing became ragged.

"Your fucking ass is mine, totally mine, you sorry little slut. I just love shoving this dick in your asshole; it makes me so fucking wet, my cunt is dripping wet right now down the back of your legs. Come on and take this fucking big black cock all the way home, you dirty anal whore. I am going to rip that ass of yours so hard you won't be able to SHIT for a week, and you just fucking love it, don't you bitch?"

Meanwhile his balls and chastity caged-cock, hanging off the back edge of the footstool, were crushed with each of her forward thrusts. The cumulative, unrelenting discomfort was intense, but hard to tell apart from the pleasure he was also feeling: it was a delicious and decadent ass fucking.

She kept up her scorching pace till she was exhausted and his asshole was too sore and raw to continue any longer. As she withdrew the slickened penetrator from his backside, she collapsed on top of his back and lay down on him in a mixture of fatigue and affectionate embrace. His ass throbbed terribly and his chest heaved in shallow rapid pants, too mentally and sexually spent to move.

12