So Intimate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ericahope
ericahope
132 Followers

"So we play some sort of card game and the loser of each round has to tell the other person about a part of her body she thinks is unattractive or that she is embarrassed by or something like that. If it's not visible, she has to reveal it."

"Ooh, I like the idea," said Erica. "My husband and I, before kids, used to play 'strip gin' together. It's a little harder with kids in the house now."

"Gin would be a perfect game to use. Great minds think alike," agreed Jen.

As Erica washed her hands, Jen returned to the kitchen and brought out the other bottle of white she'd seen in there. She unscrewed it as Erica came down the stairs. "Well, help yourself," said Erica laughing.

"Thanks, I am," said Jen with a grin. "I need some more fortification if I'm going to admit some bodily flaws to you."

"I love that you're just making yourself at home Jen," replied Erica. "Anything else you want to help yourself to?"

"Well...," said Jen with a wink, "now that you mention it...do you have any cookies?"

Back at the table with wine poured and homemade oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies on a plate, Erica shuffled the cards and dealt ten to each of them. "First person to three wins ends the game," said Jen. Erica turned over the first discard. It was a low knocking card, but that didn't stop Jen from a quick first-round victory.

"Ok," said Erica, "let me think." She pushed her chair back from the table and stood. She lifted her skirt up her thighs and smiled. "You might have already noticed these, but not only are my thighs whitey-white like the rest of my body that hardly ever sees the sun, but I've started to develop a few spider veins. How unattractive is that?!"

"Oh, totally E, but it happens," said Jen.

"I'm going to have to start wearing one of those bathing suits that has a skirt on it," sighed Erica as she pressed her skirt back down, returned to her chair, and took a sip of wine.

"I looked into one of those too," said Jen. "Getting old sucks."

Jen shuffled and dealt. This game took a little more time, but after a change in strategy Erica called out "Gin!" and triumphantly placed a card face down on the discard pile.

"Well, I don't need to reveal anything you haven't already observed," said Jen, "but I've always been uncomfortable with my nose. It's just so...prominent. I think it's too big. Ever since I was a girl I've hated it."

"Really?" said Erica. "I hadn't noticed, but now that you mention it..." She laughed.

"Oh I do hate you," laughed Jen. "But it does feel good to admit that. I mean, that I think my nose is unattractive, not that I hate you."

Erica giggled and gathered up the cards and dealt another hand. It didn't take her long before she was able to knock for a second straight victory. "Time for you to reveal," said Erica basking in her win.

"So I know I've told you about my belly, how it's so unattractive," said Jen as she stood. "Here it is." She lifted her shirt up to expose her midriff to Erica. "See what I mean? So not flattering at all."

Erica smiled broadly. "Oh my, you're so right Jen," she needled. "That is a total mom belly. So pudgy. Not that I can brag, but I'll save that for later."

Jen sat back down, her cheeks a little flushed, and took a sip of her wine and a bite of her cookie. "Your deal," said Erica pushing the cards in Jen's direction.

The next hand went to Jen. Erica thought for a second and then turned around in her chair, straddling the back of it. "I'm going to need your help in exposing my next embarrassing flaw," she said. "When I lift my shirt up, you need to hold it up above my bra strap."

"Okay," said Jen, intrigued. Erica raised her shirt up a little, and Jen helped pull it up to reveal Erica's back. Erica sat straight up.

"See how the straps make my skin bulge around them. I never used to have to worry about that, but I guess I've gained a few pounds. Now I have to be careful about what shirts I wear with which bras. I call it my bra fat. It's just so unattractive."

"For sure," agreed Jen. "I have the same thing. Though I think our expectations are too high. We're too used to looking at underwear models in ads or mannequins. They never show that part of their bodies, or they're just ridiculously skinny."

Erica let her shirt fall back down and turned back to face Jen. "Very true. I shouldn't be too hard on myself."

"This is fun," said Jen.

"And intimate," said Erica. "I don't even talk about these things with close girlfriends."

Jen nodded and took the top discard. "I'm going to get you this round. I got dealt a good hand," said Erica slyly as she drew a card.

"That's what you think," said Jen as she took her turn. The last hand went on until Jen got gin and opened her hand for Erica to see.

Erica groaned and laid her cards down. "I just needed one more nine."

Jen laughed and teased, "Okay, show me something good." Erica thought for a minute and then stood.

"Okay, you know how I've told you my bum is just not shapely...it's just kinda nonexistent." Jen nodded. Erica turned her back to Jen and reached up under her skirt to pull her panties down her thighs. She then lifted her skirt and mooned Jen.

"Ha!" Jen exclaimed. "You're right, so flat and pale!" Erica laughed and wiggled her rear back and forth.

"I can work out all I want and it's just blah," said Erica. "All the toning in the world won't fix it." She let her skirt fall back and pulled her undies up.

Erica gathered up the cards and stacked them neatly, taking another cookie from the plate. Jen spoke. "So, I actually was kinda hoping to lose that last round. You know how I've told you how small and unattractive my boobs are? I want you to see."

Erica smiled nervously. "It's totally up to you Jen. I'm totally curious, but fair's fair. I lost. They can't be that unattractive."

Jen smiled. "Thanks, but they are. I'm going to take my bra off first so I can just lift my shirt a bit." She reached behind her back and unclasped it and then twisted her arms in and out of her shirt and bra straps to tug her bra off underneath her top.

"Promise me you'll be honest about them. You can tell me they're ugly if that's the truth."

"Oh Jen, I won't say that," said Erica.

"Okay, here goes...," said Jen as she lifted her shirt up with both hands above her breasts. "Ta-da!" she exclaimed and held her shirt there for several seconds and then brought it back down.

Erica smiled. "Aw Jen, they're just small and cute."

"Come on Erica, they're saggy and just....flat," said Jen.

"What does your husband think?" Erica asked.

"He's kind about it, but I know he doesn't think they're sexy or anything. Sometimes he doesn't even remove my top during sex."

Erica laughed. "Sorry, I shouldn't laugh."

"See, I knew....they're so unflattering."

"Well, I like your little, flat boobies," said Erica warmly.

"You're very kind," said Jen sighing.

"We all have parts of our bodies we wish were different. Very few of us could be underwear models. And even they get photoshopped," added Erica.

"Like you've said in the past during out chats, it's important to make sure our girls know that bodies come in all shapes and sizes and to not let our imperfections bother us too much," said Jen.

"Yep, and that's why it's so great we can talk openly to each other about our unattractive parts. And why it's good to walk around naked at home from time to time, to be comfortable in our own skin."

Jen nodded. "It's good to have a friend like you."

"I'm glad you let me know you'd be coming to town," said Erica.

"Of course, E," replied Jen.

*********************

In her bedroom, Erica stepped out of her skirt, leaving it on the floor and dumped her shirt and bra on top of it. She slipped a long t-shirt she liked to sleep in over her head and joined Jen in the bathroom. "So unattractive," needled Erica when she saw Jen using the toilet. Jen stuck her tongue out. "Particularly how your pudgy belly sits on your thighs when you crouch," said Erica with a devilish look.

"Oh, you're awful," said Jen with smirk.

Erica began splashing water on her face to wash up before bed. Jen finished on the toilet and stood next to her at the sink, washing her hands. "So what time is your meeting tomorrow morning?" asked Jen.

Erica groaned. "8:30. I wish I could skip it. Though the early start means it'll be over earlier and we'll have more time together tomorrow." She spread toothpaste on her brush and began brushing her teeth as Jen washed her face.

"I can't imagine how all four of you share this little bathroom," said Jen. "It must get crowded."

"Ee ust ake urns," mumbled Erica through her toothbrushing. And then she spit and rinsed her mouth. "But yeah, sometimes my husband is in the shower and the rest of us are out here jostling for mirror and sink time."

Jen playfully swung her hip into Erica's. "Like this?" she giggled.

"Exactly."

"Okay, now get on out so I can have room to brush my teeth," said Jen grinning.

Erica smirked and lightly smacked Jen's pajama-clad bottom. Jen jumped and mimed a frowny-hurt look at her friend.

"I left a bath towel and a wash cloth on your bed," said Erica. "If you need more toiletries, help yourself to anything in the closet. Mi closet, es su closet. I'm going to get into bed. Sleep well my friend."

"Thanks E, see you tomorrow."

*********************

Erica lay in bed but could not fall asleep. She turned over, shifted positions, and got a drink in the bathroom. Nothing seemed to help. Her mind was just filled with the conversations from the day. She was tempted to resort to one of her favorite solutions, but wasn't sure Jen was asleep in the other bedroom. She hadn't heard her make a sound in a while. Erica lay on her back and let her hand wander down between her thighs. She began to touch herself, thinking about Jen's story about chatting with a man online. Her thoughts drifted to Jen and her husband having sex with Jen's shirt on. She giggled to herself and began to touch in earnest.

As her arousal increased, Erica turned over onto her belly, and stretching her arm down under her body, began to grind her mound against her fingers. As she started to breath heavier she thought she heard the sounds of creaking floorboards in the hallway. She didn't dare look. She paused, and didn't hear anything else, so she continued her self-pleasure. Within minutes she was gasping, muffling her breathing in her pillow as she road her hand to an amazing orgasm. As her heavy breathing subsided, Erica heard clearly the sounds of bare feet retreating in the hallway. She was too satisfied to care. Everyone does it, she thought to herself as she fell asleep.

A sound brought Erica back from dreamland. How long had it been, she wondered. She lay silent. But there is was again: the sound of the quiet, yet methodical rustling of bed covers from the other room. She head Jen breathing heavily and then the distinct sound of her gasping with pleasure. Erica smiled to herself as she drifted off again.

*********************

Jen awoke to find sunlight streaming in the window hitting her face. She turned to look at the clock on the bedside table and saw it was nearly 9 o'clock. She smiled to herself. If she'd gone home on schedule, she would never have been able to sleep this late. The duties of a wife and mother, she thought. She was amazed that Erica would let her sleep, but then remembered that her hostess wasn't there and wouldn't be back for an hour or two.

She rolled out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror looking at herself through sleepy eyes. Her mussed brown hair framed her face. "I look horrid," she said out loud though no one could hear. She splashed some water on her face and headed downstairs.

Jen found a short note in Erica's handwriting saying good morning and noting the coffee in a nearby carafe. Jen found mugs in the cabinet, opting for one that said "I Heart Mom" written in crayon font on it. She opened the refrigerator, found some cream, and helped herself to coffee. As she was consuming a bowl of cereal she thought about the previous night. She had arisen to go to the bathroom to find that when she passed in front of Erica's doorway she could clearly see her friend in the moonlight pleasuring herself. Erica had seemed oblivious to her presence. Jen had debated speaking up to make a joke and then letting Erica finish in privacy. She'd also been tempted to go into the room and satisfy her own twinge of desire along with Erica, but there was something mesmerizing about watching her friend unobserved. Once Erica finished up Jen had gone back to her own bed, but couldn't get the image out of her own head. Jen smiled to herself at the thought of how she had pleasured herself in the guest bed. She had made no effort to keep quiet, almost hoping Erica would hear her and it would prompt a discussion today.

Jen finished up her cereal and, taking her half-full mug with her, went back upstairs. As she sat on the toilet, she contemplated the utterly bizarre situation in which she had found herself. Here she was in the home of someone she'd just met in person for the first time yesterday, alone, yet totally trusted. At the same time, it felt like she'd known Erica intimately for years. Of course, they'd talked online frequently about all sorts of things, even things they didn't discuss with their closest friends. Ironically, the anonymity of the Internet allowed for that intimacy. But they were anonymous no more. Jen wondered what would happen to the intimacy. She supposed it could flourish and deepen, or it could wain because more would be at stake. She wasn't sure what her friend wanted either. At times, she got the sense Erica was pulling back. Or perhaps Erica was just being cautious or respectful. She would have to see as the day went on, or she might press the issue a bit.

Jen finished up and washed her hands. She debated taking a shower, but figured she'd wait until after the visit to the pool or at least until Erica got home. She opened the front of the clothes dryer and started to remove the clean clothes. At the very least, she could help with the laundry. She pulled it all out and dumped it on Erica's bed. There was two shirts of Mike's that looked like they should be put on a hanger, and Jen did so after getting two from the closet. She began to pick out her own clothes from the pile and fold them. She thought about how strange it was disentangling her own garments from those of Erica and her husband. She peeled a sock away that was clinging with static electricity to a pair of boxer shorts and neatly folded several shirts, wondering whether she should leave them on the bed or put them away in the drawers. To do so though, she'd have to rummage around to find the correct drawers. She balled up some socks and placed them on top of two pairs of Erica's plain cotton underwear. "Very practical, Erica," said Jen to the empty room.

Jen was not surprised to find that both Erica's and Mike's clothes were neatly organized in drawers. It wasn't hard to determine where things went. When she got to Mike's sock and underwear drawer she paused. All his socks were folded like floppy rabbit ears, while she'd balled them up. She considered refolding them the way Mike and Erica folded them, but, with a devious grin, decided against it.

There was one small drawer at the top of the chest Jen hadn't opened yet. Curious, she pulled it open to reveal some lingerie. Smiling to herself, Jen dug around and pulled out a two items from the rumpled pile. The first was a pale pink, silk camisole. Jen held it up to herself and looked in the body-length mirror before putting it back in the drawer. The second was a black negligee. She touched the fabric, feeling its smoothness. Smiling to herself, she tugged her t-shirt off over her head and pushed her pajama bottoms down her legs. She slipped the lingerie over her head and stood back from the mirror. She twisted her hips a little, noting how the dark color slimmed her hips and rear. The hem came down just right on her legs, low enough to cover the widest parts of her thighs but high enough to be enticing. She wondered what Erica would say if she saw her in it. She ran her hand between her thighs, pressing the silky fabric against her bare skin, and felt a warm tingle spread outward from where her hand lay.

After a moment, Jen slipped off the lingerie and placed it back in the drawer. It was then she noticed the small bottle of lubricant at the bottom of the drawer lying next to a box of condoms. Jen smiled knowingly. "Got to keep these hidden from prying eyes," she mused as she closed the drawer. She reopened the drawer that held Erica's underwear and a few bras and undershirts. Sifting through the items, she pulled out a pair of pale purple, cotton undies. She slipped her own panties off and pulled Erica's on.

Jen looked at herself in the mirror again. She slid her hands over her bottom, noting Erica's undies were a little tight for her. Erica's bum was definitely smaller than hers. She placed her hand on her soft belly near the waist line wondering if Erica's stomach was as pudgy as her own. Erica had often talked about her "mom belly," but Jen doubted it was as unattractive as hers. And Erica's breasts were surely more attractive than her flat chest, she surmised. Jen cupped one of her small breasts in her hand and looked at it in the mirror. She loved how she and Erica could talk openly about the many defects in their bodies. It was empowering and strangely arousing. She reminisced about the many times the two of them had conversed online and found themselves masturbating together sharing about their many imperfections. Jen felt that familiar tingle again and pressed her hand between her thighs through the material of Erica's panties.

She looked over at the pictures of Erica and her family and her eyes fell on one of Erica's husband. "I wonder...," she began. She opened a draw that contained Mike's t-shirts and touched one, but then paused, reconsidering. She closed the drawer and went over to the laundry hamper from which Erica had removed clothes yesterday. It was still half full. Reaching in she pushed some clothes around and finally found what she was looking for: a grey t-shirt with a college logo that was clearly Mike's. She slipped it on, immediately noting the masculine scent that accompanied it.

Climbing into the bed, Jen slipped under the covers, squirming a bit, smiling to herself at the intimacy of it all. She inhaled the scent Erica's hair had left on the pillow, a mix of hair product and natural essence. She rolled in the sheets a bit, savoring her freedom to explore and began to touch herself. She softly caressed her breasts through the material of Mike's shirt and ran her hands over her thighs, grazing her mound with her fingers. The familiar, needy ache returned to her body. She glanced around and her eyes settled on a hairbrush sitting on the chest of drawers. She jumped out of bed, grabbed it and darted back under the covers. The handle was the perfect size. She slipped Erica's panties down her a thighs a little and pressed the nub of the handle against her labia. She inserted it slowly; it slid in easily. Not as satisfying as a man, but it worked well, she thought. She slowly pushed it back and forth as she rocked in the bed sheets, taking time to massage her aching clit at the same time.

It was then she heard the door open downstairs. Erica was home! It was too late to extricate herself completely from her situation, but she wasn't sure she needed to do so. She slipped the brush from her body, kicked it down to the bottom of the bed under the sheets, and pulled Erica's panties back up.

"Hey Jen!" called Erica.

"I'm up here," Jen called back. She heard Erica's footsteps on the stairs and then she appeared in the doorway with a look of mock shock on her face.

ericahope
ericahope
132 Followers