So Much Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh, that's it," he said. "Right here."

He worked the rest into her, past all her tiny sounds and broken innocence, until the hard organ packed her rectum. Argent stroked knuckles down the side of her face. Gave her a nudge with his hips. She could have him executed for this, if he'd read her wrong, or shame clouded in tomorrow.

He would do it a thousand times again.

"Do you regret it now?" he asked, root-deep in her bottom.

"Yes!" A tear glittered down past the bridge of her nose.

Fuck. Fuck!

"I would have claimed my Wish sooner!" Gallea wailed. Her body flexed around him. "I could have had you this whole time!"

Argent clenched a fist in the bedding.

"Deep blue sea," he swore through clenched teeth, "you stubborn fucking girl!"

He gave up concern and took her. Let her cry out as he reamed her pretty hole. Unity, if things went sideways on Haavet, at least he had all this.

He churned in and out, sweat sticking his chest to her upper back, evening outside the covered windows darkening her apartments so only the rectangle of light from the washroom made one of her clutching hands glow pale in the bedding.

That hand held his eyes like a beacon. It told Argent everything as he fucked the panting young woman. How he shocked her, how she held on, determined, aghast at what her prone body was willing to take.

"Ohh yes, all your firsts, Gallea." He shoved a palm between them to pry her cheek to the side, scrubbing her asshole with the rough patch of fur at his base.

"Your mouth." He ground into her and she whined. "Your tight little cunt." His scrotum nested there, pillowing each time he bottomed out. "And now this," he said, abusing her tender hole. "Now this."

"Please, please!"

Her thighs tried to close alongside his, but she pushed her bottom up to be taken, to swallow the length of his cock. The admiral came untethered.

He shoved a rough hand under her neck and tilted her jaw far to one side. Back hunched, he ducked his head to kiss her, the effort messy and mostly missing the mark. Gallea tried to kiss back, but he did little more than abrade her with stubble and an open mouth. It didn't matter.

"You'll always remember me," he said, working deep. "Always remember this, no matter who comes next."

The tight ring sucked at his shaft. He pumped her full of it, climbing. Picking up speed, discarding mercy.

"Argent!"

Her pretty sob was all he could take. Argent planted himself. Grunted.

"Gallea."

The pulse came up from below his balls. He fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, spurting down deep in her ass. The way went slick and he ground his teeth. Fucked her some more, until her hole slipped around him like a sucking mouth.

Her gasps were musical, rhythmic, by the time he slowed, and he settled, twitching, onto her back. Fingers stroked down her sides. Her thighs quivered.

"Are you in there, Precious?" He had time to kiss her shoulder again.

"I'm ... I'm ..."

"Are you hurt?"

"Um ..." Her hips moved, tentative. "I don't know?"

Argent hummed. "Come on." He made his words gentle now. "I'll help you."

Her breath rasped in quick when he withdrew, and Gallea rolled to her side, limp. Argent found one of her hands and pulled her to sit upright. Crawled backward to the edge of the bed and urged her to follow.

The disheveled blonde swayed on her feet when Argent helped her up. He caught her about the shoulders and held her to him, lips brushing her forehead.

"Let's go," he said, and she didn't resist when he tugged her back to the washroom.

Gallea stood there, eyes unfocused, while he tuned the spray of the shower. He had to prompt her again to get her to shake off the fog and join him.

She accepted the soaping, accepted his careful hands. When he went to soothe between her legs with clean water, however, Gallea's eyes welled up.

Argent found himself holding her there, while she turned her hot cheek to his chest and cried.

You took her too far, Argent. Too far.

"Gallea, I'm sorry," he began. "I shouldn't hav—"

"No, idiot!" She pushed herself back from his chest, blue eyes rimmed in red. "You're leaving! You're leaving tomorrow, and this is all I get to have."

Her chin quivered, and Argent took her face in his hands. He kissed her, and she melted open to him, tongue meeting his, their mouths slipping under the spray of water. Her arms went around his neck, and she clung to him, naked and insistent until he was sure his stubble would abrade her raw.

"Take me with you," she said when they bothered to breathe.

Argent sighed and rested his forehead on hers. "I can't take you to Haavet," he said, locking his grip behind her back. "Every delegate has to be approved ahead of time."

She frowned, and he shook his head.

"What if something happens, Gallea?" Argent leaned away so he she could see his eyes. Could understand him somehow. "I can't drag you into that. When I get back, we can ..." His mouth firmed into a line.

They could what? Pick up where they left off? He could rail her perfect little body into the ground whenever he had business at Zenith Tower? The Archregent might have caved to her daughter's Wish, but she was not going to let this go on. Nothing would get done in the entire capital for the gossip it would ignite.

"What?" she asked. "What can we do, Argent?" So much trust. So much relying on him behind those big eyes. "When you get back?"

Unity, he didn't want to lie to her.

"We can ... we can see what happens." Was it the truth? "We can try." It was better than telling her this couldn't happen again. She'd start sobbing all over, and he already didn't know how to process half of this.

Or is it yourself you don't want to tell?

Argent was going to wear out his cock from beating it every night on the transport. And then in whatever room they assigned him on Haavet. When he wasn't avoiding sideways glances from the Archregent.

So much trouble.

Gallea raised herself up on her toes for another kiss, and Argent gave up. He sank into it, herding her back against the enclosure wall, away from worry, where he let a hand slip down to knead her ass. The moan she pushed into his mouth had his cock twitching in dogged interest.

With a further reach of fingers, he managed to brush past the tender hole she'd just let him take.

"Argent." His name was a whisper, the rush of water almost drowning it out.

"We have until morning, Gallea." He pressed the beginnings of arousal into her belly. "I can sleep all I want on the transport."

The Archregent's daughter dragged his mouth back down to hers.

For as long as he could, he would give her whatever she Wished.

12