So, Pumpkins

Story Info
Me and my boyfriend had an idea involving a pumpkin.
946 words
4.23
9.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes: I blame lewd twitter for this xD Happy Halloween

***

It was a normal day for me and my twink bottom boyfriend as we were preparing for Halloween by carving pumpkins to decorate our front garden. It was an exciting time of year for us as he would often dress slutty for his outfit, fishnet stockings are commonplace which makes me horny to no end. Something about a twinks legs and fishnets just works.

When it came to the pumpkins we carved we were both usually pretty basic, hollow out the pumpkin, cut out a scary face. This year however my boyfriend had picked out a small and light one, just bigger than his head, and was carving hearts in the eyes and cut a massive hole at the base. I asked him why he was doing that and he blushed and what he said next caused the weirdest erection I have ever had.

"I w-was thinking we could fuck while I wear the pumpkin on my head?" He mumbled just loud enough for me to hear, nervously avoiding eye contact.

I could not find the words to respond and even though the image of it happening was amusing, I didn't want to laugh in his face. And so I kissed him and answered, "Can't knock it till we try it." With my best attempt at being witty. He hugged me for a moment and we both got to finishing our pumpkins.

Later that night we cuddled and caught up with Riverdale and as the last episode until next week ended my boyfriend said to me, "Wanna go to the bedroom? I'll be there in just a minute." I kissed him and made my way to the bed, I stripped naked and stroked myself a little to get nice and hard.

He came in a couple of minutes later, wearing the pumpkin he had spent the afternoon carving on his head, and nothing else. My dick throbbed at seeing my sexy boyfriend though I was still unsure what to make of his choice of headwear. He walked over to me and lifted me up so I was standing and then dropped down to his knees.

"Never thought I'd be able to say I got a blowjob from a pumpkin." I quipped. He giggled before I put my dick in the mouth hole of the pumpkin and felt the familiar ecstasy of my boyfriend's warm mouth around it, his tongue whirled around the tip, driving me crazy and more than making up for the fact he couldn't deepthroat me. Not that it mattered but he always liked to hear me moan as he took the whole thing.

"Oh fuck that's so good." I groaned.

He stopped for a second and I heard him say in a muffled voice, "I can't get it in as much as I like though." Before carrying on.

"That's fine babe, honest." I responded, now holding the pumpkin to my crotch so I could get as much in as I could.

A few minutes later and after bringing me to the edge of an orgasm, my boyfriend stopped blowing me and stood up. "Please fuck me." He asked in a tone, even when muffled, I couldn't resist. I moved him to the bed and laid him down on his back, his smooth slim body spread out for my enjoyment. I could even make out his eyes in those two heart shaped carvings. The way they glistened let me know that he wanted it bad.

I began to lube up his ass slowly, teasing my pumpkin slut, sometimes slipping in a finger or brushing his balls. He moaned lightly at this and I couldn't wait any longer. After shoving 3 fingers into his hungry hole at once, making his whole body jolt, I lined up my dick and gently pushed it into his ass.

He cried out begging me to put it all in, an easy task since I fucked him at least once a day, making his ass easy to penetrate while still maintaining a natural tightness. I grunted as I pushed in balls deep, my mouth watering at his reaction and the way he winced as I hit the prostate.

I started off gentle, looking into his eyes through the carved pumpkin he wore, but soon I gave into my urged and fucked him harder. Every thrust his moans grew louder and I came closer and closer to cumming. About halfway through I started playing with his dick too, making him squirm. I wondered how sweaty he was getting inside the pumpkin as I jerked him to the same rhythm I fucked him to.

Even though I had started on his dick later he was the first to cum. A massive load shooting all the way up to his face, covering the pumpkin with cum as well as coating his body. The twitching of his ass and the fact he looked so so sexy covered in cum meant I wasn't far behind. Pushing in all the way before shooting my cum deep inside his ass. Both of us breathed deep and heavy as I held myself in him letting out small aftershocks of cum as our orgasms ended.

I pulled out and he took off the cum covered pumpkin. His hair was matted down and his face shone with a layer of sweat. "Worth it." He smiled as I grabbed a towel so he could dry off.

"Funny enough that was actually hotter than I thought it would be." I half laughed as I pulled him in to cuddle. He nuzzled into my neck as we both drifted to sleep.