So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I hate being able to grab hands full of fatty flab on my pubis and my lips, I want them back to where they were ten years ago."

"This procedure doesn't normally include the labia majora but there is no reason why it can't be doe, if that is what you want?"

"It is."

"Okay finally a Hormonal IUD is a little contraceptive device fitted in your uterus. Most women don't feel it and often forget that it's there. The type that I would recommend is an effective contraceptive for around ten years then it must be removed and if desired, another one fitted. There is however one probable side effect that you may or my not like. The majority of woman with one fitted stop getting periods, If that were to happen would that be a problem for you Jade?"

"Would they start again and would I still be able to get pregnant when it was removed?"

"Absolutely Jade."

I looked over to John and said,

"No I'm not wanting to get pregnant, we'll discuss it when the IUD needs replacing."

John smiled.

"So Ms Peterson, are those the procedures that you require?"

"Yes they are."

"Good, only one more thing to discuss and that is anesthesia, you have a choice of either local or general, most women opt for local, the advantage being that you are able to leave much quicker."

I looked at John then said,

"Well if most women opt for local then I will as well."

"Excellent, before we start I need to give you a full gynaecological examination to make sure that you are healthy and suitable for these procedures. Can I ask you to go behind the screen over there, remove all your clothes and put them in the basket, you can put on the medical gown if you want then come and climb on the examination table. Do you want your partner to leave now, we have a waiting room?"

"Can John stay with me please?"

"Sure, but not in the operating room."

I did go behind the screen and removed my dress and shoes but I didn't bother with the gown. I didn't see the point because the man was going to see, and get his hands on, all the good parts of my body very soon and seconds later I was waiting to be examined. The surgeon gave me an examination very similar to when I went to my GP to ask to go on the pill except at the end of it the surgeon played with my clit making me have an orgasm. As he was doing that he said,

"I just need to make sure that everything is functioning normally before I start the procedures."

I looked at John as my orgasm was receding and saw that he was smiling and I thought,

"John likes seeing other people making me cum doesn't he?"

As I recovered from my high I said,

"So do I function normally?"

"Yes Ms Peterson you do. Your sensitivity is probably a little greater than the average woman but I'm sure that that will make life a little more enjoyable for you. Now, if you would like to go and wait in our waiting room you will be called when we are ready for you."

I went and got the basket with my dress, shoes and the medical gown in it and John and I left the room. John took the basket off me so that I didn't have to carry it. As we walked the short distance to the waiting room John said,

"And you didn't even put the medical gown on Jade, you've become a true exhibitionist."

I thought about that and I had to agree with him. As I followed John into the waiting room I saw three other women and two men. One of the women was wearing just a medical gown but everyone else was in street clothes. My recent orgasm and what John had said made me feel pleased that I hadn't bothered with the gown and I felt my pussy start to tingle.

All of the five people in that room stared at me as I sat on one of the chairs, John sitting beside me. I didn't cross my legs like most women do, in fact I sat with my knees apart without making any conscious effort to do so. After a few seconds John whispered,

"Those three women are wondering if they will have to wait in here naked as well."

I laughed a little but didn't say anything."

It was a good ten minutes before I was called and in that time two more young women with men in tow walked in. It was starting to get a little crowded in there and I was the only one naked in there. Before I got called another young woman got called and she went leaving her male partner on his own but all the time before I got called the man was staring at me.

My nipples were rock hard and tingling, my pussy was leaking a bit and my clit was out and tingling. When I thought about my clit I thought,

"Well you aren't going to be able to hide away for much longer, you'll be out there for all to see all of the time."

I wondered if there was some drug or something that would make it engorged and hard all the time, something like viagra for women? I made a mental note to talk to John about it as I was sure that he would like the idea.

"Ms Jade Peterson." I heard the young receptionist girl say.

I was a bit startled as I was still thinking of ways to keep my clit engorged and hard all the time.

"Oh, yes, that's me." I said and stood up.

I turned to look at John and he mouthed the words,

"I love you."

He squeezed my hand and I started walking towards the receptionist who acted like it was an every day occurrence for girls to walk around the place totally naked. I was led into a very white, sterile looking room with a medical table, similar to one that John bought for me, a few little tables with instruments on them, a collection of little machines with monitors attached to them and three people in there. I recognised the surgeon but not the other man nor the woman.

"Relax Ms Peterson, it will not hurt and before you know it you will be walking out of here. May I call you Jade? Ms Peterson sounds so formal, you can call me Donald."

"Sure Donald."

"Okay Jade. Climb up onto the table and Mary will attach a couple of things to you arms and give you a couple of injections around your vulva, they will just feel like little pricks. Can you lift your legs up into the stirrups for me please. Trevor's job is an easy one, all he has to do is monitor your vitals which should remain constant or maybe show us that you are relaxing more as soon as you realise that you can't feel a thing."

I lifted my legs onto the stirrups and felt them spread so wide that I was sure that they would be able to see that I was wet after being aroused in the waiting room. I saw Mary go between my legs then I felt fingers on one of my labia lips then a little prick, then the same on the other labia lip then nothing. I smiled to myself as I though that they could have got fifty men to gang-bang me right then and I wouldn't have felt a thing, Then I thought that I wouldn't be able to cum so the gang-bang was pointless.

"So where to you come Jade?" Donald asked.

That was the start of a conversation that went on for what seemed like a couple of hours, and it was all pointless small talk. I quickly realised that it was all to distract me from what Donald was doing to me, none of which I could see, which was probably a good thing. I wouldn't say that I'm squeamish but a girl watching her pussy being carved up is probably not a good idea, certainly not for me, I don't know what I would have done if I could have seen. I rapidly got to the point where I was looking around the room for something to distract me but all there was was Mary and Trevor walking about doing goodness know what.

Then it was Donald saying,

"There you are Jade, all done, I suggest that you try to avoid looking at yourself for a few days because the whole are will be one big bruise and although the stitches are all my best work they might just alarm you a little. Don't worry about the stitches, they will just dissolve and fall off in a few days."

I saw Trevor leave the room and Mary detach the whatever that she had put on me then she said,

"I'll go and get your clothes," and she too disappeared.

"Right Jade, aftercare, when you have a bath or a shower no rubbing, soap or a towel, just gentle patting. The anaesthetic will start to wear off in about an hour, the receptionist will give you a few paracetamol to help with the pain, follow the instructions on the box then I suggest that your partner buys some more to last you for a few days. If after a week, for some unknown reason you think you aren't healing as you would expect please telephone me. And don't go horse riding or bike riding until you believe that you are one hundred percent healed, certainly not this afternoon or tomorrow."

"Ha, you have nothing to worry about on that score." I replied.

"I'm sure that you will be pleased with the results Jade, you looked ten years younger even spread out on the table."

"Thank you Donald." I just managed to say before Mary returned with my clothes.

Donald left and Mary handed me my dress which I slipped on, then she told me to let her put my shoes on saying,

"No sudden movements or stretching you legs, in any direction, just slow, gentle walking until things start to heal."

"Yes Mary."

With my shoes on Mary slowly guided me back to reception where John was waiting with a big smile on his face.

"Okay?" John asked.

"I think so, I'm still all numb down there."

"Are you okay to stand there for a couple of minute while I settle up?"

"Sure, I feel fine, well until the anaesthetic wear off. Have you got the paracetamol?"

"They're here." The receptionist said as she handed the box and the bill to John.

A couple of minutes John was slowly walking me out of the front door and to a waiting taxi.

"So what was it like?" John asked.

"I don't know, I never saw any of it and I haven't had a look."

"I'll get you home then we'll have a look."

John held my hand for the short journey then he helped me out of the taxi, me not caring how high my dress rode up my butt as I got out. Once out I just stood there whilst John spoke to the doorman and a few minutes later John's car appeared and the doorman was wheeling our suitcase to the back of the car.

John told me to keep my legs together and let him lower me into the car which I did and I thought,

"Well that's a first, getting into John's car and not letting him see my pussy, but maybe that's a good thing at the moment, I bet that it's not a pleasant sight."

John lifted my legs into the car then shut the door as I fastened the seatbelt.

Minutes later we were in the queues of traffic heading for home. The lid was on the car and I think that the anticipation of the pain that I knew would be coming subdued my desire to be seen and I just wanted to be at home in bed with John cuddling me.

John had lowered the back of my seat and before we were out of London I was fast asleep, only waking up when I heard John's car door shutting after he got out on his drive.

John reversed the process to get me out and as we slowly walked in I told him that I needed some of the paracetamol. Once through the front door John literally scooped me up and carried me upstairs to the bedroom where he took my dress off me and lifted me onto the bed before taking my shoes off.

As he pulled the duvet over me he said,

"You're going to look good when you've healed Jade."

"Can you get a mirror and let me look please?"

"No, you are staying there for a few days until some of the swelling and bruising goes."

"That bad eh?" I replied.

"Nothing more that I would expect. You just stay there and relax. I'll get the paracetamol and leave everything to me, I'll be you personal servant for a few days getting you everything that you want, I'll even carry you to the bathroom and wipe you butt for you."

"I think that I'll be able to manage that but thank you, but when will you spin me round on this bed so that my head is hanging off the side and you can fuck my throat?"

"Bloody hell Jade, every other woman that had gone through what you have just done wouldn't even be thinking about sex. I knew I got the right girl, you're a total nymphomaniac. No Jade, you're staying exactly where you are for at least forty eight hours."

"That's your fault John, you got me started thinking about such things."

"Are you complaining?"

"Absolutely ........................ NOT."

"Right, paracetamol, bottle of water, your phone, the TV remote, They'll all be here in a couple of minutes. Oh, and that TV can now get Netflix so you can watch those soppy, romantic films."

"Can I invite my friends round?"

"In a couple of days. I'd stuff my cock into your mouth to stop you talking if you weren't suffering, maybe I should put some handcuffs and a ball gag on you."

"That sounds fun."

"Shut up woman, your pain will be getting worse if I don't get that paracetamol. I'm going."

John went and came back a few minutes later with everything that he'd promised and I quickly took a couple of paracetamol then closed my eyes.

"Phone me if you need anything. I won't be far away."

I didn't think that I was tired but I started watching a movie and the next thing that I knew was John sitting on the bed next to me and the movie had finished.

"How are you doing girl with a pussy that I don't recognise." John said.

"Have you been looking at my pussy while I was asleep?"

"Yes, but I've done that before."

"You've fucked me while I was asleep before today and I loved it, when I woke up that is."

"So did I Jade. Now, how are you, are you hungry, can I get you anything, do you want carrying to the bathroom?"

"Actually nurse, I need a pee and I'm a but hungry."

"I hope that you're not expecting me to put on a nurse's uniform, I don't think a short skirt would suit me and I haven't got the boobs for the job."

"I can just imagine you in a short skirt with your balls hanging below the hem John."

"Not going to happen Jade, come on, I'll carry you to the bathroom, do you want me to wipe you as well? Although it had better be just a gentle pat for a few days."

I didn't realise just how many and which muscles a girl uses when she sits on the toilet and pees but it was a little painful and I was glad that John was there to help me.

"Can you pass me that little mirror please John?" I said when I finally got to my feet.

"Nope, no mirrors until you start healing."

"I've probably started healing already."

"I hope so, but it's still no, I'll brush your hair for you."

"Wow John, you really should have become a nurse."

"It doesn't pay enough for me. Come on, back to bed."

John carried me back to bed and asked if pizza would be okay to eat.

"Yes, but don't let Harry come up here, I don't want him to see me like this."

"There's nothing wrong with the way you look Jade, you look great, but okay, I'll keep you locked away for a couple of days."

About forty five minutes later John was sat on the bed beside me as we ate the pizza then later he cuddled up to me with one of his hands on one of my tits as we went to sleep.

*****

The next morning was the first one that I didn't get fucked either just before or just after I'd woken up. What I did get put inside me was a couple of paracetamol then a drink of water that John had left on the bedside cabinet for me.

As I waited for the paracetamol to kick in I lay there. My legs had been spread ever since John had put me there the previous day and I got curious to know what my new pussy felt like so I gently explored with my fingers. My pubis felt different, not as padded, then my fingers went to my clit and I discovered that where it had been covered by the hood there was nothing covering it. When I touched the end of it I felt it swell and go hard.

"This is going to give me a lot of pleasure very easily."

I thought as I let my fingers rub the end of it from side to side being careful not to touch my reduced size hood. In spite of the pain, or maybe because of it, it didn't take long for me to have an orgasm.

"Well that still works just fine." I thought as I came down from my high.

My fingers gently went lower. Where I had had meaty lips there hardly enough to put in a sandwich and I really wanted to look at them. A little later I gently felt for my flaps but couldn't find any. Just then John walked into the bedroom carrying a tray.

"Good morning Jade, I heard you cumming, you be careful girl, we don't want to have to go back to London to get you stitched up again. Pull yourself up and get some of this inside you."

"Can I give you a blowjob please, you're missing out at the moment and I don't like that."

"Don't you worry about me Jade, I'm just fine, I can wait until you're all healed."

"But I don't want to wait John, I want you inside me somewhere."

"Eat your breakfast then we'll see how much pain you're in. Phone or text me when your done."

I did and when John came back I'd put the tray to the side of the bed and shuffled myself round so that my head was hanging over the side of the bed and the duvet was pushed off me so that John could see my whole naked body.

"Jeez Jade, you really are a nymphomaniac."

John said as he unfastened his trousers. Seconds later his cock was in my throat.

Some of John's cum went down my throat and the rest of it went over my face and chest. Then he carried me to the shower and we shared the space as we showered, John carefully washing all around my pussy. Then after he dried me John carried me back to bed where I spent the rest of the day.

Thankfully, by the time John cuddled up to me that night I could feel the first signs that I was starting to heal.

The rest of the week followed a similar pattern except that by the Friday afternoon I was able to go to the bathroom on my own, and get a bit more adventurous with my clit. As we ate our delivered evening meal John suggested that I phone my friends and invite them over on the Saturday or the Sunday so I did and on the Sunday morning I put on a dress and slowly went downstairs to wait for Jenny and Rose.

When John opened the door to them he invited them in and led them into the lounge where I was waiting.

"Please forgive Jade for not getting up and coming to the door," John said, "she's had some surgery which I'm sure she will tell you all about. Can I get either of you a coffee or something stronger?"

John went off to the kitchen to make some coffee as Jenny said,

"You've got him well trained Jade. I half expecting you to be his slave."

"Far from it Jenny, let me start at the beginning."

I spent the next hour or so telling Jenny and Rose everything, even why I wasn't jumping up and down with joy.

"You've had your pussy surgically altered?" Rose asked, "I thought that Female genital Mutilation was illegal."

"It is, but cosmetic surgery isn't and it's a long way from FGM, this will enhance my pleasure whilst FGM is to deny girls their pleasure."

"So can we see what you've had done Jade?" Jenny asked.

"Sure, I'm not the shy girl who'd never let even her friends see her naked before, I've been reborn. Can you help me get to my feet please, it still hurts when I strain my muscles."

Both Jenny and Rose jumped to their feet and helped me up. As soon as I was on my feet my hands went to the hem of my dress and seconds later the dress was flying across the room to another chair.

"Wow Jade, you aren't shy any more are you?"

"No, and you should see me when my personal trainer takes me jogging."

"You go jogging naked?" Rose asked.

"No, I have my trainers on."

"On the public roads?"

"Some of it is but it's mainly through the woods."

"Wow. I hope the police don't catch you." Rose said.

"So what do you think ladies?" I asked as I spread my legs.

"Well for starters your pussy looks sore." Jenny said.

"It is, but it's getting better."

"It's difficult to say, I never saw your pussy in any detail before and all these stitches don't help but I would say that you look like you did ten or twelve years ago, except that I doubt that your clit was that big then."