So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 07

Story Info
Unusual life starts by a man telling girl to meet in a pub.
9.4k words
4.72
5.1k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next morning I at first forgot about my surgery, it was only when I nuzzled my butt up against John's morning woody that I felt some pain as the tip of John's cock entered me. The pain wasn't that bad so I kept going until he was nearly right inside me. I decided to just lay there enjoying the feeling. When John woke up and realised that his cock was inside me he said,

"That's nice, but didn't it hurt?"

"Yes, but I needed you inside me."

"I'll just keep still and let you do the driving."

I did, only moving slowly. John must have needed me just as I needed him because it wasn't that long before I felt his cock tense then swell a little then that wonderful feeling of his seed shooting inside me.

That Monday was the first day that I didn't take any painkillers and I kept checking my pussy to see how much of the bruising and red marks were fading away. I even started doing workouts in the home gym although I didn't use the exercise cycle.

We ate too may pizzas that week and John took great delight in telling Harry what I'd had done, and how well I was healing. Of course it wasn't just him telling Harry it was me getting on the kitchen table, laying back and spreading my legs so that Harry could look closely.

"Touch her clit Harry," John said, "see how sensitive she is. The surgeon didn't touch her clit but it appears to be a lot more sensitive than it was."

"You don't mind if I touch her?"

"No, not at all, it's okay isn't it Jade?"

"Yes it is Harry, show John how to play with a clit, but please, only my clit, the rest of round there is still a bit delicate."

Harry's fingers went to my protruding clit and teased me to an orgasm in a surprisingly short time.

That was on the Tuesday evening. On the Wednesday evening John suggested to Harry that he use his tongue saying that there was less chance of anything doing any damage to me. I thought that that was a great idea and Harry is good with his tongue. While I was eating the pizza I told John that Harry was good, but not as good he was.

"I'm not jealous Jade, it's your pleasure that I was thinking about and I thought that you might like a bit of variety."

"So are you going to get me a male harem, one man for each night?"

"Is that what you want Jade?"

"Hell no, your cock is quite enough for me but a bit of variety is nice occasionally, just not every day."

"Good, so I'll fix you up with different guys occasionally."

"Okay, but I don't come into contact with enough girls, other that Jenny and Rose, to be able to do the same for you."

"You don't have to Jade, your pleasure is my priority."

"I love you John Douglas."

"And I love you Jade Peterson."

By the end of the week I was good enough to properly fuck John albeit with me on top controlling the action. John didn't trust himself enough for him not to pound into me too hard.

*****

The Monday saw Adam, my Personal Trainer arrive for my first full keep fit session since my surgery. When he saw me standing there waiting for him totally naked he said,

"Are you Jade's little sister, you don't look old enough to be nineteen."

"Thanks Adam," I replied, "wait until you see between my legs."

"I can't wait, so are you fit enough for a full workout today Jade, you've got a bit of catching up to do."

"I'm not so sure about the exercise cycle, I avoided it last week."

"Understandable but human skin is very durable and flexible, we'll try it and see how it goes, we can stop whenever you want."

"What's with the we? I'm the one doing all the work."

"And it will be so worth it Jade, when I'm finished with you you will be able to walk for a hundred miles or wrap your legs round anything that you want. John will be so pleased with you."

"Wrap my legs around anything," I thought, "I presume you mean John's waist or neck."

We got started on my routine and I quickly noticed that Adam was looking at my pussy a lot. When we got to the leg spreader I adjusted it so that there wasn't much resistance then spread my legs wide and said,

"Go on Adam, have a good look, I know that you want to."

"Jade, that would not be very professional of me."

"Maybe, but you want to so just get on with it, I won't tell anyone."

"Are you sure Jade, I don't want to ruin this job, you're a great student."

"Relax Adam, you aren't going to ruin anything, in fact I'm surprised that John hasn't asked you to fuck me."

"Now that would be very unprofessional."

"But nice, go on Adam, see how much my pussy has changed, it looks a lot younger now."

By then Adam was on his knees between my legs and staring at my pussy. I was feeling a bit naughty and did a couple of Kegel exercises.

"Very nice Jade, you look so much younger. I hate working with older women who have their bits hanging nearly to the floor. And you doing that has just made me decide to add Kegel exercises to your routine, we'll do them outside after the yoga. Now adjust this machine to back where it was."

I did and got on with my reps. It was the exercise cycle next and I approached it with some trepidation.

"Just sit on it jade, see how it feels."

"It hurts a little but it does feel nice, different to before."

"Well you've got some bits missing so it's bound to feel different. You can skip this exercise if you want Jade."

"No, no, I'll try it and see how it goes."

I slowly started pedalling and was pleased that the pain didn't get any stronger. The sliding from side to side on the saddle felt different as well, different but nice. I don't know if it was because I hadn't been on the cycle for a while of if my changed genitals had anything to do with it but an orgasm came quickly. As it subsided I realised that the pain had increased so I asked Adam if we could move on.

We did and got on with the rest of the routine.

"Big improvement Jade." Adam said when I was in the standing splits and he was looking at my pussy.

"I like it too, and so does John, he says that it was money well spent."

"I hate to think what it cost."

"So do I, I didn't ask."

"Well I'm sure that he thinks that it was worth it. Do you want to try some Kegel exercises while you're stood like that?"

So I did.

"Good, I must get my other customers to do them when they are stood like that, I'll be able to see if they are cheating."

"I'm not cheating."

"I can see that, ten more then we can move on."

I did the ten, my pussy getting wetter with each one.

"Well done Jade, you really put everything into this exercising don't you?"

"I like the benefits of doing it Adam."

"Yes, I can see that."

When it came to us doing the jogging Adam took me through the first part of the woods then onto the road. We'd only seen one dog walker who had stared at me but said nothing, I think that Adam's idea of him going first puts people off the idea that he is chasing me for some sexual motive but I do like it when he can watch my bare butt as I run.

On the road Adam ignored the first and the second gates into the other part of the woods. The odd car had gone passed and beeped its horn but again I couldn't tell if that was because the driver liked what he saw or if it was to let us know that he was there.

The third gate must have been half a kilometre from where we came out of the first part of the woods and shortly after we got into the woods again I realised that we were running on the edge of the woods and there was some sort of industrial estate there. We were running on the woods side of a tall, linked chain fence and a couple of the business's had men working outside.

They soon spotted the naked me chasing after Adam and the catcalls were quite amusing. I smiled as one man shouted words to the effect that I must be chasing Adam to get him to fuck me. I thought about that as we continued to run but I discounted the possibility as Adam had always been so professional with me. After that the path went back into the woods and we came to the road at the first gate where a man was just getting out of his car with his dog. The dog ran over to me but the man called it back.

When we got back to the house John was outside waiting for us. I left John and Adam talking and went for a shower.

Later that day John was working and I decided to go on the internet and do a bit of research about girls who spend most of their life totally naked and I read about the Permanude girls in America and their newd etiquette. I realised that I had been sitting with my knees apart mainly because I didn't want to cause any pain by pressing my thighs together but it had also been because I like John looking at my pussy, but this newd etiquette was saying that I should keep my knees as far apart as possible. I liked that idea so I decided to try to change my habit and let John, and everyone else, see all of my new pussy, a pussy that I was proud of, every time that I sat down.

I also liked the way girls could be sentenced by the courts to be either topless, bottomless or totally naked for a period of time that they thought appropriate. I couldn't see that happening in England but I did think that it would be a great form of punishment. But then I thought that the girls would soon get used to being exposed and actually enjoy it and use it to their advantage.

Our lovemaking that night took another step back to being normal and I was almost enjoying the slight pain that came when John was fucking me.

*****

The Tuesday was massage day and I was looking forward to Manuel's visit although I wasn't too sure about the rough finger fucking that he gives me. John took Manuel to one side and I could hear them quietly talking, but was not able to work out what they were talking about, as I climbed onto the table

The massage started as usual until I turned over and lay on my back, instinctively spreading my legs. When Manuel turned and saw my new pussy he stared for a few seconds then I heard him quietly say,

"Nice."

"I'm pleased that you like it Manuel." I thought as his hands started working on my head.

As usual I moaned as he massaged, rubbed, twisted and tweaked my nipples but the real difference was when his hands got to my pussy. The whole area seemed to respond to his touch much quicker, it was like my sensory nerves had been under all that fatty tissue and because there was very little of it left my nerves were responding much quicker and much stronger. I guessed that John had told Manuel to be gentle around where my labia minora had been and around my clit hood but that still left him plenty of scope for giving me the happy ending that I was so looking forward to. It was the usual, intense orgasm that made me want more, but more never came from Manuel, until that day.

Manuel surprised me by telling me to shuffle up the table so that my head was hanging off the end. As I did so I thought,

"He isn't is he?"

I looked over to John and saw him smiling and knew that Manuel was going to do what I thought, and that John approved. I automatically opened my mouth wide and watched Manuel drop his white trousers revealing that he goes commando. His hard cock was pointing towards the sky until he took hold of the base of it and guided it to my mouth.

In Manuel's cock slid, the tip hitting my tonsils and going passed them. Then I felt his left hand on my right tit and his left hand sliding down my stomach and stopping as a finger found my clit.

The next few minutes were out of this world as both his hands, and his cock worked on me. First I orgasmed -- again, then as I was approaching a third orgasm his cock erupted in my throat bringing on that orgasm instantly. Okay John has done exactly the same to me a few times but this was different, it wasn't my lover's cock in my throat, it was outside in the open back garden and my lover was watching. It was just very pleasurable sex.

I was still flat on my back on the table when Manuel had left and John came over to me and asked me if I had enjoyed my massage.

"Yes, I assume that you asked Manuel to do that to me."

"I did, do you want him to do that to you at the end of every massage Jade?"

"Yes please."

"Consider it done my love. When you are ready go and have a shower, there will be a supermarket delivery in an hour and I'm assuming that you want to deal with it."

"Of course, that's a PA's job not a boss' job. Are you likely to be talking to Kyle any time soon, he seems a nice guy?"

"Patience my little exhibitionist, there will be lots of opportunities for you to show off your body, would you like to go to the Drunken Duck on Thursday evening. I'm sure that Ken and the customers would like to see you again."

"Good, I can show them my new pussy."

"Talking of which, our membership of the Multiple 'O' or just the 'O' club has come through, the next time that they meet we should get an invite."

"I can't wait, do you think that we should practise making me cum as many times as possible in a certain time?"

"I've already thought of that, we'll give your pussy a few more days to properly heal then I'm going to strap you to that medical table, put one of your vibrators inside you and strap the magic wand to the top of one of your legs so that the end is touching your clit, and with them both switched on we'll see how long you can last and how many times you cum."

"Will the club let you use vibrators, isn't that sort of cheating?"

"You're probably right Jade, so we'll do what I just said then the next day we'll just let you use your fingers for thirty minutes. Hey, you can practise that when I have to work and when the weather is like today you can do that while you're improving your tan."

"Yes, and I can do that when David or Pete are here to make it more interesting."

"My gawd Jade, you are exceeding even my dreams of what you would do."

"Are you complaining, because I can try to dial it down if you want."

"Hell no Jade. I love you more and more the more you surprise me. Now shower or do you want the supermarket guy to see you all sweaty and covered in massage oil."

I went and showered and I did give the supermarket guy a pleasant surprise. It always seems to be a different delivery guy that brings our order.

Once all the groceries and other things were put away I decided to go and lay out in the sun for a while and as I lay there I thought about what John had said about the 'O' club and I decided to get a bit of practise in. I went and got my phone, opened the clock app and set the timer for thirty minutes.

I have to admit that frigging myself for thirty minutes non stop is hard on my fingers and the rest of my hand and wrist and they were getting very tired. Frigging is different when you have next to no fatty tissues for your fingers to rub around. But it does have the advantage of your clit being so much more accessible so on balance I would say it is easier to make myself cum like I am now, that's if my fingers and wrist can keep up with my desire for long, multi orgasmic sessions.

I did manage to cum four times that first time that I tried to cum as many times as possible and during that time David came and cut the grass, He was still there when my phone beeped to tell me that the time was up and I let out a long sigh and shook my hand to make sure that the blood was circulation properly.

"Are you okay Jade?" David asked.

"Yeah, I was just, well you could see what I was doing, Hey, you haven't seen my new pussy yet have you? What do you think?"

I opened my legs a bit more and David stared at my pussy for quite a few seconds then said,

"How old are you Jade?"

"Nineteen, why?"

"Well that pussy sure as hell doesn't look nineteen years old."

"That's the look that John and I wanted."

"Well you got what you wanted, you look amazing Jade."

"Thank you David, anytime that you want another look just let me know."

"Thanks Jade, you enjoy the rest of your day."

I watched David walk away then him doing some work and he looked to have an uncomfortable bulge in the front of his jeans. I smiled and closed my eyes.

*****

The Wednesday's training session went very much the same a the Monday's except for two things firstly I managed to stay on the exercise cycle until I'd had two orgasms, and there was an addition 'exercise' after I'd done my Kegel exercises.

Adam got me to lay on my yoga mat and spread my legs, then he knelt on my right side with his knees very close to my side. Then he put one hand low on my stomach and the other on my chest between my little tits.

"Now Jade, I want to you to take ten, long slow and very deep breaths and get yourself totally relaxed."

I did, feeling his hands on my pubis and chest. When I was done I watched Adam lift his right hand and bend the middle two fingers. Next he put those fingers close to my mouth which opened and the fingers went in. I instinctively started sucking those fingers getting them very wet.

After a minute or so he pulled those fingers out and his hand went down to my pussy, the two fingers penetrating me and curling up and pressing on the front inside of my vagina finding my G-spot as his palm pressed on my clit. He paused for a few seconds then he lifted his hand, my butt lifting to keep his fingers inside me.

Down his hand went then up again, my butt going with him. He lifted and lowered his hand over and over getting faster all the time. The tips of his fingers weren't able to, and probably didn't want to stay in exactly the same place, and as a result my G-spot was getting rubbed with the inevitable result, a noisy orgasm that had my whole body shaking.

Adam's had left my pussy and rested on my pubis as my body slowly relaxed.

"Wow." Was all that I could say and Adam stayed there until he thought that I was fully relaxed again.

"Then he said,

"Right Jade, back to your routine."

And we did, even running further along the road until we got to a 'T' junction with the main road before turning and running back to the gate where we could run along the outskirts of the Industrial units. Again we only saw a handful of cars and none of them stopped to complain.

I got the catcalls again as we ran passed one of the units and I guessed that they wouldn't have said anything if I was fat or ugly so I took them as a compliment.

Back at the house I left John and Adam talking and I went for a shower.

*****

The next day was a Thursday and John had promised to take me to the Drunken Duck in the evening but he surprised me just after I had taken him some lunch when he told me that he was taking me to his gym. I was excited as I had never been to a proper gym before. I knew that John had told me that it wasn't a big gym but it apparently had lots of customers, probably because of it's location, in the centre of the city, and the fact that John said it didn't have any, as he called them, 'stupid rules", although at that point in time I had never even thought about rules in a gym.

John suggested that I wear just one of halter tops and my very short, white tennis skirts. I chose a halter that is slightly sheer and quite small, It only just covers the sides of my tits. Also, I tied it so loose at the back that the bow was down on the waistband of the skirt. As soon as I knew what I was going to wear I just knew that I would be flashing my pussy some of the time and maybe my little tits as well.

When we went through the entrance door we were met by a girl about my age,

"Hi there John, long time no see, are you keeping well?"

"Yes thanks Sandra and you?"

"So much the better for seeing you, who's your friend?"

"Sandra, this is Jade, Jade Sandra, Jade is my girlfriend and we're here for James to put her through her paces."

"Lucky James, he's probably in the workout room."

John led me to that room and I saw that it was quite big with lots of machines, mats for floor exercises, an area for weight lifting and a couple of those school gym type benches. Also there were a couple of men and one girl doing their thing.