So, Weather's Nice, Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit." She thought. She was about to fuck someone. She was about to lose her virginity to a girl. Before she could talk herself out of it, she pushed in.

"Oh shit!" Alanna let out. "You're really tight, I can barely move!"

"Hear that, Jesse?" Anne asked as she started absent-mindedly playing with her own girl. "Be a good girl and say thanks."

"Seriously," Alanna interrupted, "you feel really good, and I can't even feel this strap!"

Jesse looked away, flushing as Alanna started to move. Maybe taking that as her go-button, Anne began working on Carla at the same time. Alanna was stunned. Not just by the situation, but as she continued, she began to appreciate the beauty of the picture in front of her. Jesse, her legs spread with Alanna herself on top of her.

"I could get used to this." Alanna thought.

"Hey," Anne spoke up, "feel free to grab what you like."

"Huh?" Alanna asked.

"Your hands." She hadn't realized, but Alanna had kept her hands on the table, besides Jesse's body. "Go ahead. Squeeze, smack, play. She's a big girl, she can handle it."

Alanna nodded and grabbed the girl by the hips, pulling her further onto the strap until their bodies were connected.

"Oh FUCK!"

"Oh, I could definitely get used to this." This time Alanna said that aloud. She started moving back and forth, as fast as she could.

"Look at them, Carla. That could be you, if you behave well enough." Anne teased her partner as Alanna concentrated on her task. Starting to sweat, Jesse reached up and let her hands plant themselves on Alanna's core.

"You're, you're so good!" Jesse moaned as Alanna tried even harder.

"Give her a few good slaps." Anne whispered to Alanna.

She didn't even think about it. She lifted up one of the girl's legs and smacked her thigh.

"Fuck!" Jesse's moans grew in intensity. Alanna failed to register what was about to happen, so when Jesse arched her back and wrapped her legs around Alanna, the latter was surprised.

She stopped what she was doing and watched as Jesse lost it. The girl shook once, twice, groaning as she fell back onto the table.

"You, holy shit." Jesse muttered.

"That was fucking awesome!" Alanna let out with a laugh.

Her face was shifted to the side, and suddenly, soft lips were on hers. Anne was kissing her. Having never done this before, she did her best to kiss back, but it was over before it started.

"We're not done yet, dear." Anne stated.

"What?"

"We haven't had our turn with you yet." Anne gestured between herself and Carla, and suddenly, Alanna was wondering whether her cardio was up to par.

She made the decision then and there. She was going to thank her friend first chance she got for setting up on that date.

After what Alanna could only refer to as a marathon, she was exchanging numbers with several girls, all leaving Jesse's house with wide smiles. Carla basically skipped out, Anne walked up to Alanna and placed another lingering kiss on her lips, and finally, it was just Alanna and Jesse left alone.

"So, I have something I need to say." Alanna started.

"You're not Kayla." Jesse declared and Alanna blinked. "Yeah, I noticed when you took your shirt off. My friend had said Kayla was 'a little flabby'. I don't think that describes you, does it?"

"It doesn't." Alanna laughed a little, Jesse joined in. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"What can I say?" Jesse walked up to her. "You're... You're really cool. It doesn't hurt that you're hot either." Jesse looked away. "Uh, can you tell me something?"

"What?"

"Was that actually your first time?"

"Yeah... In more ways than one."

"What?" It was Jesse's turn to ask.

"I'm, well, I was a virgin."

"No way!" Jesse gasped.

"Seriously..."

"Oh, hell no. How about you give me your number and we, uh, make up for all those years, huh?"

Alanna grinned as the sun began retreating behind grey clouds.

"Sure, I'd like that, my name's Alanna by the way."

With that, both girls were left awkwardly standing in front of each other.

"So, weather's nice, right?" Alanna scratched the back of her neck.

Jesse rolled her eyes with a smile and started walking back to her house.

"I'll see you around, Alanna."

12