So You Want Answers

Story Info
College report investigates strip club.
8.2k words
4.6
27.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
623 Followers

Chapter 1

"Did you hear about Tiffany?" Debbie asked me as we huddled over our last cafeteria lunch. It had been a long year, our first year of college and this was our final lunch together. Sloppy Joes, the fitting end to a year of crud that I'd been forced to eat. I was so lost in my own contemplation that I hadn't caught what Debbie had asked.

"What?" I asked as I started in on my last piece of cafeteria sludge.

"Tiffany Wilson. I just heard she started working at the Cat's Paw." Debbie whispered in that special way that everyone within 50 feet could hear. There were more than a couple sudden bursts of coughing from behind me, and Debbie giggled as I sprayed half eaten hamburger all over my tray.

"You're kidding!" I snorted as I looked at my friend. There was no way that Tiffany Wilson would be within a mile of the Cat's Paw. It was a sleazy little strip club down on the edge of town. There were some pretty strange rumors about it, but there was no way that our school's top student would have gone anywhere near it, much less start working there.

"I'm not! My brother sent me this." Debbie pulled out her cell and showed me the photo of our school's prim and proper dean's list student dressed in a Cat's Paw uniform. The tiger print bra and panties were unmistakable, infamous as they were. Plenty of boys at school peddled in the risque contraband from that sleaze pit.

"There's no way that's true!" I gasped. It wasn't easy to deny the picture in front of me. I just couldn't believe that Tiffany would do something like that.

"Well, I asked a couple of her friends and they said it was true. That she'd gone there to do some kind of expose journalism project and came back saying she was going to work there." Debbie continued spinning the juicy tale. She loved being able to break this kind of sweet gossip. No doubt it would be around the school before long.

"I think I'm going to have to check it out myself." I gritted my teeth. There was just no way this was true, and the quickest way to prove it was to storm down there myself and check things out. I was 19 so they would let me in, even if it was strange for a girl to go into a place like that.

"Really?" Debbie's eyes bulged a little at my sudden determination.

"Yeah, there is just no way that Tiffany would do something like that and I want to find out why." I stated clearly. There was simply something wrong about this. I was on the college paper too, and I wasn't about to let a fellow reporter go down like that. This just wasn't something I could turn my back on.

"That's so cool! So what if you don't come back?" Debbie asked. I could see she was only half joking. I could see she was just as surprised by the news as I was. She just wasn't as quick to take action.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to come after me." I shrugged. She giggled and we went back to our sandwiches. There were a lot of things to do today, and now I had one more item on my list.

Chapter 2

It wasn't hard to find the Cat's Paw. It was located only a mile out of town and sported a sign with a cat girl waving like an eager bimbo. I'd never actually driven down this way before. It was off the beaten path for a reason. It cut down on the local complaints by being out of the way. Sure, there had been a flurry of complaints anyway, but the owner had fought them all back. He had a lot of money and some pretty good lawyers.

Getting in was even easier. It was before the night's entertainment really started and I used my paper credentials to get an interview with the owner. I didn't even need to go onto the main floor, they took me in through a side door that led straight to his office.

"I hear I have a little visitor who wants to give me an interview." Ralph Silver smiled as he sat back behind his well-crafted oak desk. For a man in such a sleazy business, he immediately defied the stereotype of a man involved in such a business. He was well-dressed, clean cut, and wearing a respectable blazer and slacks. The rest of the room was equally professional, not even so much as a pinup calendar to remind you that you were in the command center of a strip club.

"That's right, I'm Julie Vandemere, from the Washington Bugle Monthly. I wanted to ask you a few questions about your business." I asked, trying to keep myself as calm and straightforward as possible. I might have chosen to be here, but this was still well out of my range of places I would normally choose to go.

"Of course, I'm always fond of answer questions from lovely young women. In fact, I spoke to another reporter from your paper just last week." He smiled. His eyes twinkled in a way that sent shivers right up my spine. It was the look of a cat that had a mouse cornered. If I wasn't nervous before, there wasn't any doubt about it now.

"Exactly, I thought I'd start by asking about why Tiffany Wilson decided to work here." I pushed back. I didn't want to respond with anything less than strength. No matter how nervous I was I didn't want him to catch on to that, and driving to my goal would be the fastest way to get out of here.

"I see, so you want answers?" He smiled again, his confidence just flaring around him.

"Yes, I want to know how you got all of the college's smartest girls to start working at your little strip club. Are you blackmailing them?" I demanded again. I folded my arms across my chest to emphasize just how serious I was. There was certainly something strange about this place, and now that I'd gotten this far, I wasn't about to back down until I got the answers I had come for.

"No, not at all. Why don't I let Tiffany explain it to you." Ralph smiled and pressed a button on his intercom. "Tiffany, why don't you come in here and show Julie why you've decided to come work for me."

"Of course, Mister Silver." Came Tiffany's bubbly reply.

I didn't have to wait long before Tiffany jiggled into the room. My jaw dropped as I took in the former honors student. Tiffany was dressed in nothing more than a black lace teddy that contrasted beautifully with her creamy white skin. If that wasn't enough, she was sporting two large breasts that seemed to be struggling to escape her top. Tiffany had always been well endowed, but her new chest had to be artificial and made her look all the more like a bimbo.

"Tiffany!" I gasped as I watched my former classmate jiggle towards me.

"Hi, Julie! Just sit there and I'll show you why I love being Mister Silver's best girl!" Tiffany glowed with delight as she walked up to me. She placed her hands on the sides of my's head and looked into my eyes. "Now just relax, this will only take a second!"

I screamed as I felt something piercing my temples. I tried to struggle to get away, but I felt a sudden paralysis grip me as sparks flew inside my mind. I wailed, and then suddenly a torrent of data flew into my mind. My eyes fluttered as images filled my thoughts: images of men and women, naked and fucking, sucking, licking and everything else. It wasn't just the images that were searing into my mind, but raw knowledge as well. I suddenly knew the best way to suck on a woman's nipples to bring her to orgasm, or how to flex the muscles in my pussy to keep a man from coming for a long time.

I looked up at Ralph with loathing, but as soon as my eyes fell upon him I realized that he was something else. He was a man, and I suddenly found myself thinking of the best ways to pleasure him given my assets. I felt my pussy warm up in preparation before I found the resolve to fight the idea. I realized that Tiffany was somehow being used to reprogram my mind. He must have done the same thing to her so that she would become the big-breasted slut she was now. My mind shuddered at the thought with nearly the same intensity as my pussy welcomed it.

"Stop this!" I demanded as harshly as I could, even as I felt the probes from Tiffany sinking further into my mind. I could feel her shift my thoughts. My fundamental beliefs were under assault, and I could do nothing to stop it. Very quickly I felt my very resistance turning hollow. I knew I should fight what was happening to me, and yet every moment the reasons seemed less persuasive. I didn't even want to think of the alternatives for fear that I would find them all the more attractive.

For his part, Ralph just smiled and watched as the sparks flew inside my head. I don't know what he was thinking, but the evil little grin of his told me more than I wanted to know. I turned my eyes away from him to help fight off the growing feelings of subservience that seemed to be consuming me with every second I looked into his green eyes.

Then suddenly I felt the sparks fade and Tiffany pulled her hands away from my head. The crisis moment seemed to clear and my thoughts felt almost normal. I took a deep breath and let it out with a long sigh. I wasn't sure what had been done to me, but I wasn't about to let this ass just have his little fun.

"What do you think you're doing?" I barked as I opened up my eyes and glared at him. I felt myself flush as my eyes rolled over him. I never realized just how hot Ralph was! I blinked for a second to clear my thoughts. This was no time for such things, I was rightfully mad at this jerk for what he'd just had done to me, and for what I thought he'd done to my former classmates.

"Just showing you the light, my dear Julie. You said you wanted to know why Tiffany and my other girls choose to work here when they had such promising futures ahead of them." Ralph replied with a very sly smile.

"And you still haven't shown me anything." I snapped. I was getting wet, and that worried me. I never got this aroused around guys, even hunks, and certainly not when I was trying to be angry. There was something else too, an odd discomfort I was feeling that I couldn't put my finger on. I squirmed a bit in my seat, hoping to right whatever it was that was wrong.

"Are you feeling all right, Julie? Please feel free to make yourself more comfortable." Ralph offered as he watched me squirm. I felt another rush of heat at his apparent concern for my well-being. For such a jerk he was being pretty nice.

"No, I'm fine." I lied, not wanting him to get the wrong idea. I wasn't some weak little girl he could talk down to. "You still haven't answered my questions."

"No? Tiffany, why don't you come over here." Ralph smiled again as he watched Tiffany jiggle her way over to his side. She stopped at his side and coyly presented herself to him with her hands behind her back and her obviously augmented breasts thrust out. I couldn't believe that this was this year's top student acting like some kind of cheap slut. Yet here she was giggling as she exposed her lingerie-covered body to this pervert.

"Julie, tell me what you think of Tiffany's appearance." Ralph commanded. I felt another odd flush between my legs at being ordered around. I'd never felt like that before, but I stifled myself before letting out a little moan. Instead, I looked at Tiffany more carefully. She had a wonderful body, if a little over endowed now, and her lingerie accented it nicely. Her hair was long, but neatly trimmed as it cascaded around her. There was no doubt about the reaction she had dressed to provoke, and she achieved that goal perfectly.

"She looks very sexy, especially with her nipples so hard that they point out of her top like they are now. God, I wished I looked that good in lingerie!" I blurted out. I couldn't believe I'd just said all that, and yet I knew it was true. That was why I was feeling so uncomfortable all this time. I was wearing all together too much clothing while in the presence of such a stud as Ralph! I could hardly believe I thought that, but now that I knew what was wrong, I knew it wouldn't be long before I fixed it.

"I'm sure you look just a good as Tiffany, my dear. In fact, I bet you look just as good as her just in the underwear you have on now." Ralph commented.

"No, way!" I blushed, not really believing him, but feeling terribly complimented at the same time. Of course, this just made me want to strip even more. I wanted him to see just how sexy I was in a bra and panties. I cursed myself for not wearing sexier underwear today. Still, I hoped he'd enjoy the view just the same.

"Why don't you take off those uncomfortable clothes and let me decide for myself?" Ralph suggested. I couldn't believe how forward he was being. I was here to investigate him, not let him see me half-naked. I couldn't just sit around with all these clothes on though, they really are uncomfortable once you think about them, and if no one minded I preferred to be comfortable.

"Okay." I readily agreed and instantly started pulling off my shirt. For a moment I considered just how wrong this all was, and yet I couldn't help myself. It was mere moments before I tossed off my shirt and I was standing up to undo my pants. I breathed a sigh of relief as they dropped to the floor and I kicked them off along with my shoes. It certainly felt good to be out of those confining clothes.

"Very nice! I'm sure I could make a dancer out of you with that kind of body." He smiled. His eyes were all over me. It was kind of creepy and yet I felt kind of sexy at the same time. I couldn't believe how wet I was getting from having this pervert leering at me.

"Why don't you take off your silkies honey, and we can show him just how good a dancer you could be!" Tiffany giggled. She winked at me and then pulled off her top and a second later her panties were piled on the floor as well. I looked at her in sudden envy. She was so sexy, her breasts were just the right size to be played with and her curves could cause any man to stray.

"Uh, okay, if you don't mind, Ralph." I said, hardly believing my own words. What was coming over me? I really wanted him to see I could make a good dancer. This wasn't at all right, but I couldn't stop myself.

"Oh, I would love to see you in the nude, and it's rude to let Tiffany be the only naked girl here." Ralph replied. I knew he was right, and stood up to remove my bra. I couldn't believe I was baring myself like this, but my panties fell to the floor a moment later. With that I stood in front of this pimp and his floozy with nothing on and a growing lust inside me.

"Wonderful, simply wonderful. You would make a great dancer, Julie." Ralph looked me over, and I couldn't stop myself from posing just a bit for his wandering eyes. I felt myself get even wetter as I presented myself before him. I didn't know what was happening to me, but I loved every second.

"Really?" I asked. I couldn't believe just how happy I was to hear him say that, like it was all I had ever wanted from life.

"Certainly, you have a great figure and a very perky pair of breasts if you don't mind my saying. The men would love you!" Ralph replied.

"Are you sure?" My voice quivered as I thrust out my chest for him. I don't know what was coming over me, but I couldn't resist either. Somehow the very notion of being one of his dancers was suddenly very appealing.

"Absolutely! If you doubt me, why don't you go out tonight? I know everyone would love to see you, and Tiffany can make sure you're ready." Ralph offered. My head swam. This couldn't be real, he was offering to let me strip! Stranger still, I was actually seriously considering his offer. I knew something had been done to me, but I was getting swept up in the moment. I couldn't explain it, but I needed to be on that stage tonight.

"Okay, I'll do it." I grinned ear to ear. I don't know why, but just hearing myself agree to him made me almost deliriously happy. He was smiling too, but his hawkish eyes no longer scared me, I was too absorbed in what I was about to do as Tiffany led me out to prepare.

Chapter 3

I shivered behind the stage, still not sure if I wanted to do this. I'd come to this strip club hoping to find out what had happened to all the other girls that had walked in dean's list student and walked out as strippers. Now here I was about to join them and I didn't understand how I was letting it happen. Even so, I knew as soon as Ralph announced me, I'd strut up on stage and give these boys the night of their lives. I knew an intelligent, college girl like me shouldn't be doing something like this, but I could feel myself tingle at the thought of all those eyes roaming my body.

"Here she is, gentlemen! The enterprising reporter of our local college paper, Julie Vandemere!" Ralph announced me enthusiastically. I shivered a bit, still not believing I was going to do this even as I felt my nipples getting hard in anticipation of all those leering eyes. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath and stepped onto the stage.

"Hiya Boys!" I shouted, fighting down the butterflies in my stomach as I marched down the runway. I felt the scholarly gown customer fluttering against my bare skin as I flew down the path. It was the only thing I had on, and in a moment, I wouldn't even been wearing it. The hooting and hollering was almost too much. They really loved me! Excitement coursed through my veins. If they liked this, they would love what was going to come next.

"As you know, Julie is a grade A student, student representative, and cheerleader. Now she's going to share with us something you may not know, right Julie?" Ralph prompted.

"That's right!" I giggled. I pulled up the bottom of my robe to show off my naked thighs and reveled in the hooting and hollering from the crowd. It was just so much easier to go with it, I was feeling so hot, so wicked, and fighting these feelings almost felt wrong.

"Wonderful! Now, gentlemen, Julie is going to reveal to us a very personal dimension of herself, her bra size! What is it Julie?"

I reached up to the seam in the front of the gown and grabbed onto the sides. This was it, my new life was starting and I pulled at the cloth for all I was worth, shedding my old self and welcoming my new future. No matter how I felt, there was no going back now.

"I'm a full C cup boys!" I shouted as I thrust my rack out for all of them to see. I was almost deafened by their cheers. It was all I could do not to collapse from the sheer weight of their lust. Somehow, I managed to stay on my feet, bare naked in front of hundreds of men and I knew this was the life for me.

As soon as the ruckus died down I started my dance, showing off my whole body for every man in the crowd. I never felt so fulfilled as I did up on that stage with all those men enjoying my naked flesh. My breasts bounced and jiggled as I wiggled my hips and swung around the poles on stage. I made sure every guy in the audience got a personal wink as I worked my body for them. I don't think I'd ever had so much fun or felt so excited. I couldn't imagine ever wanting to walk off that stage again.

Chapter 4

My chest was heaving as Ralph pulled me back stage. I couldn't believe that I'd just done that. I had been up there dancing naked for over an hour. Still, I wasn't embarrassed or sorry, just overwhelmed by how great it had felt to be the center of attention.

"That was a great performance! I knew you'd make a great dancer Julie. Are you sure you wouldn't want to do it again?" Ralph smiled, remembering my own reluctance to going on stage earlier. It was more that just simple hesitation, I still remembered what he'd done to me, but I couldn't seem to get upset over it now. It was simply a fact, that he'd had Tiffany implant something in my head, where the visceral lust of the stage was still pounding through my veins.

"Uh, thanks, I guess I could do it again someday." I stuttered out. I was still recovering from the overwhelming experience I'd just had. The passion was still coursing through me, and I was just realizing that I was still naked and that Ralph was leading me back stage. It felt strangely normal, like I shouldn't be concerned, despite a lifetime of conditioning by society to cover my body. It was hard to even consider why that had been so important before.

Farleven
Farleven
623 Followers