So You Want to be a Cuckold...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SCENARIO 4

You say, "remember that time you had to go to Denver for that conference?" (it could be any time that she had ample opportunity to cheat on you if she'd wanted to) "I have to confess something to you about that weekend."

Her alarm bells will be going off like crazy. You continue, "I kept thinking you were cheating on me the whole time you were gone. I was obsessed with it. Every time you called I was listening for background noise. I was checking your friends' social media feeds every few minutes to see if I could catch you in the background of a picture talking to another man."

She'll say, "oh god, that's silly! You know I wouldn't do that."

"That's what I need to confess... I must've jacked off like 15 times over that weekend. I think I was hoping to catch you fucking around. I wanted you to be cheating on me. The thought of you doing that to me is such a huge turn on. I'm really sorry honey but I can't help it. Are you mad?"

This is a bit manipulative, but again, you're just trying to open up a dialogue about your sexual needs.

SCENARIO 5

You ask, "do you ever talk to your girlfriends about your past sexual experiences?"

She'll probably answer, "no" or "yeah occasionally. Why?"

"I read an article about how most women are ashamed of their sexual history and will refuse to talk about it with their husbands. I was just wondering if you ladies talked about that stuff amongst yourselves."

She will most likely deny that she feels any shame about her sexual history. You argue that she obviously does, because she's never told you anything about it. Accepting the challenge, she'll say, "fine. What do you want to know?"

Ask her to tell you about something she did that turned her on but maybe she felt bad about afterwards. Ask her for her sluttiest moment.

The point of this scenario is to get her talking freely about her sexual history. If you are successful and she tells you about some sexually deviant escapade from college, be sure to let her know that it turns you on! Discussing other people during sex can be a road to cuckoldville.

STEP 5: WAIT AND REITERATE

Now her wheels are turning. She's not going to admit right away that she's into it. She probably won't even admit that she's considering it. And maybe she's not... At least not right now. If she's interested, she will probably hide her interest from you at first. Give her time to process this new information.

If she's never heard of cuckolding as a male-driven fetish, she might even think it's a trap --a way for you to get a 'free pass' to cheat on her. Or maybe she'll think you've already cheated on her and you want her to sleep with someone else to lessen your guilt. Make sure she understands that the cuckold fantasy is part of your desire to be sexually submissive to her.

It is important to reiterate that you want her to take complete control over you and every aspect of your relationship/marriage. Tell her that the more she assumes a dominant role over you, as your master, the more it turns you on.

Let her know that cuckolding you would be the ultimate expression of the new dynamic in your relationship. Tell her that thinking of her fucking another man with your full knowledge and support fulfills a deep need within your psyche.

You should take every opportunity she gives you to talk about your cuckold fantasies. The key part of this advise is to take the opportunities SHE GIVES YOU. You shouldn't be bringing it up all the time or trying to turn every sexual encounter with her into a cuckold scene. She'll get annoyed and associate your fantasy with NOT getting what she wants, which is the opposite of a cuckold relationship.

So wait for her to bring it up again, or at least wait for her to give you an opening to bring it up.

One way to do this is to just answer her truthfully when she asks you a question. "What did you do this afternoon?"

"I went to the bank, put some gas in the car, then came home and jacked off."

"What brought that on?"

"I was reading a really sexy cuckold story on Literotica."

She might get annoyed, but you can't be blamed for bringing it up if she asked the question.

If you follow these steps, you're still going to have to wait. Be patient. It's a lot to process, but she'll eventually assimilate the new information you've given her. Whether she acts on it or not, your wife will now know the truth: SHE'S FREE. That will be in the back of her mind and her feelings about it will change with her mood, her self-image, and whether or not mercury is in retrograde.

She'll probably bring it up in weird little ways when you least expect it. Be ready. It might seem like she's making fun of you, but she's probably just testing the waters.

And remember: YOUR WIFE WANTS TO CHEAT ON YOU. She does. The main obstacle to it actually happening are fear, shame, and miscommunication. You have to create a relationship that is brave, proud, and has open and honest lines of communication.

Stop being a little pussy-assed bitch and tell your wife what you want. She wants it too, and together, you can both freely explore your desires with love and passion.

12