So-Yung Takes What She Wants

Story Info
His massage therapist wants more, and won't accept no.
4.5k words
4.63
22.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still don't know how or why this happened to me. I know how that sounds, trust me, but really, this is just something else and I had to share it. I should probably start by explaining that I'm nothing special when it comes to looks. I'm not really tall, or handsome. I have flat brown hair and plain brown eyes, and am a little over-weight. I'm not even particularly well endowed, maybe five inches or so. I'm not ugly, or at least, I've been told that. I just don't stand out. This has always meant that dating hasn't been easy or much fun for me.

I am, however, rather successful in my career. It isn't important, but with it just being me, I do well enough. That means I can afford a few nice luxuries and one of those for me has always been massage therapy. I don't go to the cheap places but find the good therapists who work for themselves. It's more expensive that way, but I believe it worth the cost. A few months ago, the therapist I was seeing had to move, but she gave me the name of a new one.

So-Yung did her own work, apparently out of her own small house. She's obviously successful, as the house is nice, and her 'office' is connected to it, almost like a converted garage. I had assumed she was married, but I learned differently in casual conversation a few weeks after I started going to her. She was always very professional, and the little office had two rooms. One for waiting and another with the therapy room. Really nice setup, with the massage table in the center, bamboo-based decorations, and music involving a lot of strings and pipes that was just super relaxing for me. She always had incense burning that left it smelling amazing as well.

Now, from her name, I'm sure you guessed she is Asian. I don't know from where; I don't want to assume, and I am too embarrassed to ask. She's a bit older than me, probably in her late thirties or early forties, and... Okay, I'll admit it. I always think of skinny and small when I think of Asian girls, but there is nothing little about this woman. She always wore a dark polo shirt and matching slacks, but the polo was always pulled tight over a large chest. I don't know, maybe a D-cup? Larger? Yeah, I don't know cup sizes, and it was hard to tell. The pants would be tight as well, and she had this nicely curved ass and thick legs. Long black hair and almost black eyes as well. All-in-all, a very attractive woman.

So, a couple of weeks ago I went to her for my usual massage. I always strip down to my boxers because that's where I'm comfortable. I would also cover that area with a sheet like she suggested, and it wasn't ever a problem. Now, she does a full body, deep-tissue massage which just feels amazing. I often find myself floating just between sleep and awake when she's working on me. After she does my back and legs, she also gives my um... well, my butt, a bit of a massage as well. It was unusual, but it didn't seem sexual and ended up just really relaxing me before I would roll over for her to do my face, arms, and chest. Like I said, full body and amazingly relaxing.

Except that time a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what happened, really. She did my legs, moved up to my butt and did... something. It was like a snap, and it sent chills through my body, and I got so hard. Not actually excited or aroused, just very hard. When I rolled over, I tried to shift it so it wouldn't stand out too badly, and thought I was good. But nope, I'm not that lucky. Or maybe I am, considering, but still. I was on my back for maybe two minutes before it slipped right out of position and pushed right through my boxers and bam! Tent time.

I was extremely embarrassed, but So-Yung just acted like she didn't even see it. Didn't mention it, didn't blush, look at it or anything. She spent just as long with the rest of the massage as she ever did. It didn't go away the entire time. Not even after I got dressed and took myself home. I rubbed one out after I got home, and then it finally went away. I still don't know what caused it.

I thought about not going back, but it didn't seem to bother her, and she is just too good, so I went back for my appointment yesterday as well. Like usual, she gave me a little water to drink when I arrived, we chatted for a moment, and then she let me into the therapy room to undress and get ready. Then she starts the massage. Like I said, I often drift along during these because they are so relaxing. This time was no different, except... I was actually falling asleep. I barely remember the massage after she did my back. I kind of woke up when she told me to roll over, but not much. After she was done, she said I seemed very tired and she led me into her home, suggesting I take some time to lie down before trying to drive home. I was very tired, didn't think anything of it, and ended up falling into this really comfortable bed.

I don't know how long I slept, but it must have been deep. When I woke up, the lights were dim, it was dark outside, and I found myself completely naked and bound to that same bed. My arms were straight out beside me, and I couldn't really move them. My legs were spread just a at the edge of the bed, my knees bent with my feet on the floor, and my ankles also bound pretty tightly. I started to look around.

"So-Yung?" I called out, looking around for her.

"Here am." She said and I looked over at her. She was right next to the bed but gone was the professional outfit. Instead, she had on some kind of lingerie. I don't know what you call it. It was black and pulled tight over her stomach. It kind of cupped the bottom of her breasts, but they were just covered in a thin fabric that let me see her big nipples. And let me tell you, those tits looked as big as my head each. The nipples were hard and erect, as thick as my thumb, on top of areolas at least two inches thick as well. I looked down and realized that lingerie did have a little bit of a skirt, but it was the same thin cloth and didn't even cover her hips. I could see her pussy easily. She had thick dark hair there that she kept neatly trimmed in a triangle that pointed me down to see it all.

I licked my lips, feeling myself growing hard very quickly. "Uh... that's... a different outfit." I told her.

She walked slowly towards the bed, getting in her knees right next to me. "You like?" She asked, leaning forward, obviously looking me over.

"Yeah, yeah. Very nice but... perhaps you should just untie me, maybe?" I asked her.

She giggled. Seriously, she just giggled at me. "I will. But first, I cum." She then swung one of her legs over my head and I got a close-up view of her pussy lips opening right in front of me as she moved her hips up and down over me. I'll admit it, the smell was just intoxicating, and I could see she was already a little wet. In any other situation, I would probably have just gone for it, but this was more than a little weird.

"Uh..." I couldn't think of what to say, completely shocked by what was happening.

"I cum, you go." She said, putting her hands on my hips and pushing herself right down onto my mouth.

I couldn't help but taste her when her pussy lips covered my mouth, and oh. My. God! I'm not supper experienced, no, but this was the best pussy I had ever tasted. Sweet and just a little salty and just wonderful. I started licking. I started kissing. Fuck, I started moaning at how good she tasted and just drove my tongue as deep into her as I could and rolling it around inside her.

"Good boy." She moaned, her hips working up and down against me. Her cream was covering my face, and her smell filled my head. I pulled my tongue out of her and wiggled myself just enough that I could get to her clit.

She screamed when I started to flick it around. I could feel myself trying to get my hands in, as I was used to using them as well. I didn't want to leave anymore, especially once she started to play with my balls. She was just as gentle with that as she could be, and it just drove me crazy as I was moaning loudly into her sweet cunt.

I switched back to her tight little hole. Her hips were still doing slow circles, but she managed to keep that wet pussy about perfect where I could work, and I gave her my all. It was tricky as I couldn't hold her open, but I worked my tongue around her hole as best I could, half blinded by her body and without my hands, then moved back to her clit. It was getting harder to focus as she was stroking my dick slowly, squeezing it, and her screams were so loud now.

I kept moving back and forth. I would roll her clit around, moaning against it, flicking my tongue along it, then switch to a quick plunge into her or rolling around that tight hole. I spent a lot more time on her clit, though. Her screams were growing higher in pitch every time I switched, and she stopped working her hips around, but was pushing harder against me instead. She squeezed my cock hard, and I could feel her thighs shaking beside my head as she screamed louder and higher than ever before. I was shocked at how much cum started raining down on my face, and I just tried to lick it up.

She yelled something. It could have been English, but I don't think so. She lifted herself up a little and I thought she was going to get up and let me go now that she had cummed, but instead I practically screamed myself when her mouth enveloped my cock. Like, one second, she was just holding it and the next her lips were pressed against my balls, and I could feel her throat squeezing the head.

"Fuck!" My hips lifted as much as they could without me thinking about it, and I just about exploded myself right there. I was shivering and shaking in reaction as she started to devour my cock in the fastest and loudest blow job I had ever received. She continued to gently cup and play with my balls as well, in complete contrast to the fast and wet blow job. Full on slurping and sucking sounds.

After the first few seconds of that I shoved my face back into her pussy. I was moaning louder than I thought I could, but my tongue found her tight little hole and I just went for it. I didn't know if I could keep it up for long, but I kept just working it in every way I know how. She started to work her hips up and down against my face as well. I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I didn't last long. I wanted to keep my face buried in her cunt, but the orgasm hit, and I threw my head back, groaning deep in my chest as my cock exploded into her mouth. She slurped it down and slide her mouth off my cock.

"Fuck, that was great." I told her as she lifted herself off me. She kept her hand on my balls, gently rolling them as she looked down at me. Her tits looked huge right over my head, but I could still see her smile and suddenly my cum was pouring out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her tits. I know I didn't cum that much, so at least half had to be her own spit and it just about drove me wild.

She licked her lips and moved from playing with my balls to again softly stroking my cock. It never really went soft, but her soft hands had it rock hard again in moments. "You good boy?" She asked me, taping her chest and licking some of my cum back into her mouth.

"Yes." I swallowed. "Yes, Mistress." I answered. I don't even know where that came from, but I knew it was true. This woman owned me now, and I didn't regret it at all.

Her smile grew wider, and she slide down to move her hips over mine. She pushed down and I felt my cock split her pussy lips. She started back and forth against me, leaning herself down, her tits right in front of my face. "Me fuck you?"

"Yes, please." I answered, staring at them. I wanted to suck on them on so badly, but she was just out of reach. I even stuck my tongue out, trying to get a taste.

"Make believe." She ordered, lifting her hips up. My cock jumped up, the head sliding against her pussy.

"Please fuck me, Mistress." I told her. I finally tore my eyes from her tits and looked up at her. "Please, I want you to fuck me so badly." I lifted my hips just a little. She was so wet the head slide right into her a bit before she pulled away. She smacked my cheek lightly, and fuck but it still just made me harder and hornier.

"I no believe." She said, and carefully worked her hips so my cock was again between her lips, but not able to enter her. I know she could feel how much it was throbbing.

"I'll do anything you want." I told her, pushing my hips up again. I was watching her eyes, so I could see them flutter in desire this time.

"Lick cum." She ordered moving her tits so I could lick my cum from them.

Now, this normally would have turned me off, but it just seemed so right in that moment. I did as she told me, licking a large drop from them. It wasn't something I would ask for, but it was okay. Very salty, and I could taste her under that. She was delicious.

"So obedient." She purred and pulled her tit up more, pushing the top of her lingerie down and stuck her nipple into my mouth. I closed my eyes and started sucking hard, rolling her nipple with my tongue, digging my teeth into her breast just a little. She gasped and held my head against her. Her wet pussy was rubbing on my stomach, and my cock was bouncing hard in desire for her.

"Yes, suck Mistress tit." She ordered. I doubt she could have kept me from doing it right then, but I tried to make it better. I slipped her nipple out and sucked and bit along her soft flesh. Her skin was soft and hot under my lips, the second-best thing in my mouth for months. She helped me move over to the other breast and nipple. I rolled it with my tongue and sucked as much of her into my mouth as I could.

She held me there moaning for a moment before she pushed herself back and reached down to slide me fully inside her. Her pussy was just as tight as I was expecting from earlier and I'll admit it, I screamed out "Thank you, Mistress." My eyes rolled back as she slid down slowly, and her pussy squeezed my cock so hard.

She started slow, just moving back and forth against me. She put her hands on my chest, her fingers digging in just a little. I forced my eyes open and looked at her there above me, slowly moving back and forth. Her eyes were closed, and her lingerie was starting to slip. I tried to match her motions with my hips. She gasped out when we met just right, and I could see her lips tremble. Then she started moving faster. I was moaning, and again trying to pull free so I could grab those big tits, but it was worthless.

She leaned down closer to me, and started to move up and down, thrusting herself against me. It went from slow and hot to fast and wild. She opened her eyes, saw me staring at her tits. She set back and shifted her legs a little before she started to just bounce on my cock. As that started, she pulled her arms out of the lingerie and pushed it down enough to completely free her tits. They bounced up and down and I was just mesmerized by it. I so wanted to play with them. Some part of me realized that I was screaming in joy as silvery pleasure was running through me, but mostly I just noticed those bouncing tits and her loud screams as well.

She leaned back, putting her hands on my knees, and started to work her hips up and down, small but fast movements. Her tits weren't bouncing as much now, but I could see her pussy and tits easily, my cock sliding in and out of her. She leaned her head back and I could feel her hair brushing my shins. I couldn't help it anymore, just closed my eyes and let her have me.

Our screams mingled in the room. I had never screamed this much during sex. I wasn't usually very vocal at all except at orgasm, but this woman just pulled everything from me. After a couple of minutes of her leaning back, she stopped except for very small, sharp movements. I could tell she was cumming again from the sound of her screams, the way her legs squeezed me. Then I felt her tits press against my lower chest and I opened my eyes. Her face was just inches from mine, and I could clearly see my dried cum on her chin as she started to fuck me fast and hard. But her eyes weren't really seeing me, she was just as lost in this as I was.

It didn't take her much longer. She just felt too good, pressed up against me like that. Her tits were bouncing against me just like her pussy was on my dick. I wanted to grab her, hold her tight, and I was pulling on the ropes that bound me when I cummed, even harder than before. She was screaming in my ear, squeezing me with her legs again and I felt amazing that I had made her cum as well.

She lay against me after we were done. She was gasping and moaning into my ear, and my scrambled thoughts realized that she was still orgasming a little, her hips just barely moving to help keep it going. I think she managed to get a little more from me as well, but after a minute or so of that I soften enough to slid out of her. But it was another minute before she lifted herself off me.

We were both breathing heavily, and I was mesmerized watching her tits move up and down slowly. She ran her fingernails down my chest, and I could feel myself getting hard again. "My boy."

"Your boy, Mistress." I whispered, in complete agreement.

"You think hard again?" She asked in a severe tone.

I looked down and realized I was, in fact, already nearly fully erect again. I looked back at her, thinking fast. "Mistress is beautiful and sexy." I told her, honestly.

She smiled a little at that, reaching down and used her finger to pull a small drop of cum that was still on my dick, licking it off as she looked at me.

"You good slave." She told me and got up.

She was on the side of the bed where my head was, so I couldn't see what she was doing. "Only for you, Mistress." I told her, wondering what she was about to do to me next. I was a little concerned of what it might be, but more excited than anything. I saw her walking around the edge of the bed and I watched her move. She was completely naked now, covered only by a thin sheen of sweat. Her ass was big and round, and it shook with each slow step she took.

Again, she climbed up onto the bed and swung one leg over me, facing away from me, hovering over my cock. She reached down and grabbed it, then looked over her shoulder at me. "My cock." She told me.

"Your cock." I agreed.

"I do what I want." She said, rubbing it up and down a little. It took me a moment to realize that she had lube on that hand.

"Yes, Mistress." I told her, swallowing hard.

"Yes." She moaned as she eased herself down, the word being drawn out as she guided me right into her ass.

"Fucking hell!" I yelled out. I had to force myself not to lift my hips as she was being very slow with it. Her ass was supper tight, but she had lubed it as well. I was sliding in, but it wasn't going to be easy, and I did not wish to harm my mistress in any way.

Pleasure was burning me to mindlessness, and all I could do was grab the bed sheets and let her take her time. She didn't stop until she was sitting on my cock, then she leaned back, and I could feel myself shifting inside her tight ass. She was moaning already as well, and I could feel her thighs starting to shake. Apparently, I was just as enjoyable to her as she was to me.

She worked her hips in a slow motion, up and forward, then back and down. No girl had ever given me her ass before, let alone tied me down and made me. Her back was curved, her hair covering my chest, and she leaned her head back so I could just see her face a little. I could also see her big tits from behind her, spread open and to the sides a bit. It was the most beautiful sight I could name, and that slow rocking action in her ass was mind-numbing all on its own.

She didn't really change anything. Just that constant same slow motion. It should have driven me crazy, but it seemed to have more effect on her. She was screaming in orgasm after a minute, and I could feel her cum soaking our thighs and the sheets, but she didn't change a thing. I had goosebumps on every inch of my body, and I was shaking in pleasure. I was screaming too, even though my voice was going raw from it.

12