Soaked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, sir, fuck me!"

Jon stood a little higher, pushing his dick down with his hand so it would hit my hole just right. He poked the head in ever so slowly, then pulled out. My god, the sensation.

"Oh, fuck me, sir." I moaned.

Again, he dipped the head in, stretching my boy cunt wider and wider, then pulled out. I needed his cock to fill me up so badly. I was ravenous. The next time he stuck his head in, I backed up and tightened my ass around his shaft.

"Shit, you are a horny little slut, aren't you?" said Jon.

With his cock still firmly in my ass, I grinded up and down, back and forth until he finally relented and took me balls deep. I let out a huge moan just as Nate pulled his cock from my throat.

"Yes, sir. I love the way your cock feels."

"Shut up, fag." yelled Nate as he shoved his cock deeper. I could finally tell that he had made it all the way in and he was enjoying my slick throat.

I was in heaven. Nate face fucked me with his massive slab of meat, slapping my face every so often, and talking dirty, saying things like:

"Fuck yea, take my whole cock, bitch."

"You were born to suck my cock, fag."

"I'm gonna make sure your ass is sore tomorrow."

Meanwhile, Jon was behind me, grinding his cock balls deep into my eager hole. His dick slides effortlessly in and out of my ass, milking my prostate and causing my cock to leak huge amounts of precum through my jockstrap. Nate takes notice.

"I think he likes it." pointing to the puddle of precum on the floor beneath me.

"You like getting fucked by my huge cock, slut? God, your hole feels so good, I could pound you all night." Jon teased while he slapped my ass. I let out another pleasure-filled moan.

"Oh, another thing he likes. What a good little boy. You should come to San Diego with us, we'll fuck you like this every day."

Gotta be honest, the thought of it intrigued me. My life wasn't going anywhere in this farm town anyway. I could be their little boy toy who drains their balls every night. I'd be getting plowed by two beefy daddies and swimming in cum with a big smile on my face. The thought of it made my dick rock hard.

"Yea, we could take turns fucking your throat in the backseat of our car on the drive there, giving horny truckers a show. You can even stay with us in hotels, serving both our cocks every night."

"You'd be our little pet fag. What do you think?" Nate said, jokingly, but I could tell there was a little bit of truth to it. He took his cock out of my throat for the last time. Breathing heavily and gasping for air, I replied.

"Yes sir, please sir. Make me your fag slut."

"Get up." ordered Nate.

I stood up as Jon pulled his cock from my sloppy hole. Nate sat down on the chair, leaned back, and rested his dick on his belly. Jon stood to the side, stroking.

"You're eager, I'll give you that." stated Nate. "Time to see what kind of fag you are. Come here." Nate waved me over.

I moved above him, stepped one leg to his left, and the other to his right so I was facing him, straddling his crotch. He leaned in and whispered.

"Now be a good slut and milk the load out of my cock."

"Yes, sir"

I reached down, grabbed his huge dick in my right hand, and positioned it right below my stretched hole. I've never taken a cock this big before but after Jon's pounding, I felt more than ready to ride this bad boy.

I slowly eased down on top of it, letting the head penetrate an inch or two. It felt bigger than I imagined, and nothing like Jon's. I pulled out and tried again. This time, easing just a bit more before standing back up. Nate just sat there, with his arms relaxed behind his head.

"That's it, boy. Take your time. I want you to feel my cock stretch your hole. Never had one this big, huh?"

"No, sir." I groaned as I relaxed and slid further down his shaft. "Oh, fuck, sir. Your cock is so big!"

"This is just the beginning, fag. Just wait till you feel my load inside you. You'll be begging to ride my cock everyday."

"Yes sir, thank you sir!" I again moaned with pleasure. I was so turned on by his dirty talk, I didn't notice that my ass had slid all the way down his shaft. I sat for a moment, and felt what I was like to have him inside me. My insides felt so full and warm. My hole stretched beyond anything I've ever experienced before. I sat for a few more seconds, just admiring how slutty I had actually become. These guys knew how to press my buttons and I was loving every minute of it.

I felt a hand on the back of my head. Jon wanted a piece of the action. He stood in front of me, to the side of Nate and pulled my head in. I was reluctant at first since his cock was just in my ass, but the sluttiness took over and I found myself being throat fucked again. Good thing I cleaned out before work because I could only taste his cock as it slid in and out of my mouth. I tongued his shaft when he shoved in so I could lick his balls when he was deep enough. More spit and tears flowed down my face.

I felt Nate's hands grab my bubbly ass cheeks. I was still sitting on his lap, letting my hole envelope his massive dick. He started pulling me up and down, as if he were jerking off with my ass. I could feel him clench with each thrust, trying to impale me with his huge rod. We eventually got into a rhythm where I would be throating Jon on the way up Nate's dick. It felt so good to have two cocks in me at once, I never wanted it to end. Hell, if this is how they fuck, sign me up for San Diego.

"Hell yea, ride my cock!" Nate yelled.

He had relaxed again, letting me ride him while I sucked off his friend.

"Yes, sir! Your cock feels so amazing, sir!" I moaned. "I'm a slut for your cock, sir!"

"Thatta boy! Keep this up, and you'll get my hot load up your gut"

"Yes, sir...please sir!" I begged.

"You want a load, boy?" commanded Jon, who was still fucking my throat pretty vigorously. He took his cock out and started stroking, giving me a brief moment.

"Oh yes, please sir! Give me your fucking creamy load"

"I'm gonna feed you my cum. You want it, don't you?"

"Yes, sir! Coat my throat, sir!" I said, excitedly with my mouth open and my tongue sticking out.

Jon grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat one last time, pushing as deep as he could. He let out an animalistic grunt.

"Ugh, FUCK!"

I could feel his cock pulsing as his creamy jizz spurted down my throat. It was too far down to taste, but it felt like a big load of cum.

"Fuck!" he said again, sweating and still holding my head around his dick for a little while longer. He finally snapped to and let my head go. His dick was still partially hard as he pulled it out of my mouth. That was when I tasted the last remnants of his sweet cum. I continued sucking until the rest of his load came out, then swallowed. I looked up at him, smiling.

"What do you say?" instructed Nate, who's cock was still planted deep in my ass. I had stopped riding him temporarily so I could take Jon's load.

"Thank you for your tasty load, sir."

"Good boy. You want more loads, don't you?" asked Nate.

"Yes, sir. I want you to breed my ass!"

"Get on it then, slut. Ride that cock."

"Yes, sir!" I moaned as I started stroking his dick with my stretched hole.

It felt so good, stretching me in more ways than I've ever imagined. I realized then that my ass will never be the same again. I could feel his thick piece of meat grow even more as I rocked up and down. I gyrated my hips in and out, around in circles, trying desperately to milk out his load. My cock rubbed against his belly, leaving trails of precum. I bent back and used his thick thighs to steady my motion. He sat back again with his arms stretched out above his head, admiring the way he turned me into his little slut. I could see him smirking as let out a whine of pleasure while I rode his 9 inch cock.

I moved my hands to his shoulders and really started to fuck him, fiercely grinding up and down, leaving even more precum on his belly. He dropped his hands and slapped my left ass cheek.

"Oh...yesss...sirr."

He slapped my right ass cheek.

"Thank youu, sirr."

He slapped both at the same time and thrusted hard into me. He then grabbed my ass and started pulling me up and down like before. My eyes fell back into my head and I let out a big pleasurable sigh.

"You sure have a nice ass."

"Thank you, sir."

"Are you sure you want another load?"

"Oh please sir, yes!"

"Doesn't seem to me like you want it."

"Sir? Please, I crave your load. Your cock feels so good in my ass. I want to make you cum, sir!" I started riding faster with his hands still on me.

"Seems to me, a horny fag slut like you NEEDS my creamy load."

"Oh yes, sir, I NEED it, please! Breed my cunt, sir!"

He quickly sat up on the chair, pulled me in tight, held me close to his chest, stood up and started fucking me relentlessly against the wall. I held on tight, reaching my arms around his neck and grasping his waist with my thighs. He was strong, holding me with his beefy arms, fucking my willing ass. I heard Jon laugh a little as if he's seen this routine before. I glanced over and noticed he was recording the whole thing on his phone. I don't know why, but that turned me on even more, so I started getting really nasty with Nate while he fucked me.

"Fuck yes, sir! Pound my tight hole...it's yours whenever you want to fuck me, sir!"

"I love the way you fuck me, sir...hell yea...breed my sloppy hole and fill my guts with your seed, sir!"

"I wanna be your cockslut, sir! I'll worship your cock anytime you want, sir!"

I could tell this was getting to him. He was starting to tire and sweat a little, so we moved over to the dryer and he put me down and told me to bend over. I complied.

"Yes, sir."

"You have such a sweet hole." he said as he shoved his cock back in.

"Thank you, sir."

"You're gonna come with us to San Diego and be our fag cockslut. I'm gonna breed your ass every fucking day while Jon blows loads down your throat."

"Yes sir, please sir, I NEED to be your cockslut."

"That's right, boy!"

He grabbed me by the shoulder and shoved his cock as deep as he could.

"FUCK, I think I'm gonna cum!" He kept pounding my ass with his massive cock and I took every inch of it.

"Yes, sir, please! Shoot your load deep in my hole. I NEED your cum! I'm your cockslut"

"FUCK, BOY!" he groaned loudly as he reached around and wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me in close, nearly choking me.

His cock thrust deep inside one last time. He held it there for a second and I could feel it throbbing and shooting maybe eight to ten times, depositing his thick, warm seed right where I wanted it. No, where I needed it.

He kept his cock inside me for a few seconds. I wanted it to stay there forever. He gently pulled his cock out. I could feel my wrecked ass struggling to return to normal. He fucked the innocence out of my hole and I was forever grateful. He had turned me into his obedient cockslut who would do anything for him.

"Turn around, on your knees." he ordered.

I did as I was told. He stuck his wet, sloppy cock in my face. I put my hands behind my back and slowly started working the head, coaxing out the rest of his delicious cum. Then I started up the shaft, cleaning his cum off inch by inch till I hit his balls.

"Good boy. You missed some of my cum on the floor. None goes to waste."

"Yes, sir."

I knelt down on all fours and slurped up the cum that had fallen out of my ass. It tasted just like Nates cock after he fucked me, sort of like how rimming tastes. As I finished the last bit, Nate spoke up again.

"I have another challenge for you, cockslut. You ever been pissed on?" he asked as Jon started walking over.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. I always piss on my fags after fucking them. Get on your knees and open your mouth."

"Yes, sir."

I sat up and got on my knees in front of them. I actually had tasted piss before when I was experimenting with a FWB and really liked it. This was a new level for me though, and I got excited thinking about it. My cock was still hard and leaking through my jocks. Neither of them have even touched my dick tonight. I guess that's how they were able to bring out my slutty side.

They stood, towering over me, cocks in hand. Jon was still filming us on his phone and I bet he didn't want to miss any of this action. With a little encouragement from my tongue, Jon started pissing, hitting the top of my chest.

"Ahh, fuck yea." he exhaled.

Nate hadn't started pissing yet, so I moved my head down to start catching Jon's stream with my mouth. Once I got it, I worked my way up to the tip of his cock, keeping my head back and my eyes focused on him. It tasted a little salty but not too bad. He seemed to know what he was doing since I was able to gulp it down, no problem. I'd let some fill up in my mouth then swallow once he paused. He paused his stream one more time, then shoved his dick down my throat and let it all flow. I could feel the piss streaming down into my stomach, filling me up just as he did with his load of cum.

"Fuuuck dude. Drink it all, man." Jon moaned as he shoved his cock deeper down my throat. He held it there for a few more seconds then appeared to finish up. Pulling his cock out, he turned to Nate.

"Thank you, sir."

"This one's a keeper. Hell, we don't even have to stop to piss at rest stops anymore with this fag around." proclaimed Jon.

"He'll drink our piss in the car, but we're still stopping to fuck his hole in the rest stop bathroom. Would you like that boy?" stated Nate.

"Yes, sir! I want to be filled with your warm piss and creamy cum."

"You want to?"

"No, sir, I NEED to be filled with your warm piss and creamy cum."

"That's right, boy." Nate said as he leaned over and pulled my head back. "Open up."

I opened my mouth to accept his warm gift. He started with a little stream to get the aim down then let more flow. He must have filled my mouth several times and I swallowed each one. He took a cue from Jon and slid his cock down my waiting throat one last time and drained everything he had into my stomach. I craved it. He was right...I NEEDED this. He finished up and pulled his dick out.

"Thank you, sir."

"Fuck, am I glad our car broke down."

"Yes sir, me too, sir."

While I was taking all of Nate's piss, Jon was so turned on, he started stroking his cock again. Once Nate and I finished, Jon said he had another load for me.

"Down my throat, sir?"

"You know it, boy."

He stroked his big cock and handed his phone to Nate, who continued filming. Jon grabbed the back of my head again, and started fucking my well-worn throat. It seemed pretty easy now, after what Nate had done to me.

"Take my cock you dirty slut. I've got another load just waiting to fill you up." he said before pulling his cock out.

"Yes, sir. I NEED your cum, please, I want you to unload in me."

"SHIT...FUCK...take it!" He yelled as he pulled my head in again and unloaded his second load down my eager throat. Holding it in my mouth a little bit longer, he gave my face a quick slap and chuckled as he pulled out.

"Thank you, sir."

It was about that time that the dryer finished with our clothes. We had some time before the tow truck would show, so they got dressed, but I was told to stay in my jock. We all took a few more shots while both Jon and Nate sat at one of the dining tables. I spent the rest of the time underneath the table, rotating between their cocks, seeing which one I could get to cum first. Just before the tow truck arrived, Nate grabbed my head and pulled me into catch his second creamy load of the night. When they finally left with the tow truck driver, I stayed under the table and jerked out one of the best loads of my life. Then, I got dressed, finished cleaning the bar and headed home to pack a small bag.

In the afternoon, after their car was repaired, I called in sick to work, told a few people where I was headed for a few weeks, then jumped in the backseat with Nate. We headed out onto the freeway towards California.

"Hey, look...rest stop in 50 miles." Jon said, happily, watching us through the rearview mirror.

"Great, our first stop!" gushed Nate as he was feeling up my hole while I sucked him off in the backseat. He gave my ass a quick slap. "You hear that, boy? 50 miles until your slutty hole is mine. I'm gonna fuck you in one of those nasty ass bathrooms and fill you with cum and piss like the fag cockslut you are."

I briefly took Nate's cock out of my mouth.

"Yes, sir, please! I need your creamy load fucked into horny ass. Then drain your piss down my throat."

"Good boy. Now, get back to work on my cock. I want that load nice and ready for when we hit that rest stop."

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

12