Soaring Over Hurtles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we dry off, he picks me up, then carries me into his bedroom. We've done this many times before as well, but never, until today, with an itinerary that includes shopping for rings. In this sad and dangerous era, with Covid-19 and riots in our cities, I'm ecstatic. Mom and Dad were right—I'm happier than I've ever been. We're no longer just living in the moment but for the future as well. Between kisses, Bryson says, "By the time we tie the knot, I hope this plague is behind us."

Of course, I hope for the same thing. "I'd hate for this virus to force us into a virtual wedding."

He nods, slips his body between my legs and then enters me. "Nothing virtual about this. Or my love for you, Layla Moretti."

"Or my love for you, Bryson Kobin."

We make love with a passion that I hope will endure as long as we endure. Later, I order a ring, and by the time we leave the jewelers, the sun is still out and I can see us soaring over any hurtle thrown in front of us, no matter how high.