Soccer Aces Score with Mature Wife

Story Info
Black soccer players take mature wife in every way possible.
9.5k words
4.34
21.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether it was because of her award, the fact that she had looked hot at the awards dinner or that her commissioning editors had told others about how good she was in the sack as well as on the job she was inundated with offers of both journalism and PR work. So much so that she had to turn down the offer of some dates with Jeff and Jack and the other restaurant owners who she had bedded.

However when Jack contacted her to say that the guys were launching a new venture -- a sports bar - in Glasgow and had wanted her to work with Jeff on the launch and handle the PR going forward she agreed to meet them for lunch on Friday in one of their Glasgow restaurants. She would have loved to have accepted their offer to stay over but suggested they take a 'rain check' on it until she was less busy.

She thought she would let them see what they had been missing and wore a sheerish black shirt which showed off her heavy pendulous big breasts and nipples and her black bum ruched leggings which the guys had raved about the last time she had worn them. These clung to her ripe thighs and pussy mound and with the large seam at the back parting her hips she knew she had put her mature assets fully on view. The outfit was completed with high heel over the knee boots and a shortish biker jacket that also drew attention to her rear which she knew the guys loved having.

The guys were already in one of the booths when she arrived Pete, Jeff, Jack and a rather gorgeous black guy, who although she hadn't much interest in soccer she recognised as Scott, quite a well known professional soccer player.

Jack and Pete were their usual flirtatious selves with quite ribald compliments about her outfit, Jeff was strangely quiet and when the server came she could see why because it was his girlfriend who had her suspicions that Jeff's interest in Babs was more than work related.

Scott obviously realised that the relationship with the other two guys was more than professional and grinning said "I always love combining business and pleasure."

Babs was sure she blushed when Jack said, "I can assure you Babs is fantastic at both."

She certainly realised Scott found her attractive when he smiled and said " If she's as good at her PR as she looks, you are very lucky guys."

Over lunch she learned that they had made a sort of impulse purchase of a sports bar and had started on a makeover to take it more upmarket as part of their group. They wanted to make Scott and possibly some of his team mates the face of the bar and wanted her to work with Jeff and Scott to maximise the media coverage.

Babs explained that while she was busy she would work up a proposal and send it round the group and make time the following week to discuss it with Jeff and Scott. She asked Scott to email her some standard soccer playing shots, his contacts and his CV and before suggested taking a couple of photos with him and the guys. She was a little taken back when he pulled out his 'phone and asked could he take a shot of her, he also asked for her card.

Jack walked her to her car and after telling her she looked great, suggested they meet up as soon as possible. Smiling he said "I think you were quite a hit with Scott, its usually girls looking for his number!"

Pecking him on the lips she said she hoped to have some time to meet up with him the following week as Bob her husband was away on an assignment from Sunday to Friday. She said that she didn't think Scott would be interested in her when he would have such a choice of gorgeous younger women throwing themselves at him.

He smiled and said "When you went to the loo he was quite graphic about how much he fancied your tits, box and especially your big ass."

She realised he was right because when she got home she was surprised to have a text from Scott saying he had really enjoyed meeting her, he was going to Edinburgh early the following week and perhaps they could meet up for lunch or a drink to go over the material he was producing for her.

She didn't wish to appear too keen and texted back she could meet him for a drink late afternoon on the Tuesday. He called her straight back to say he was staying at a hotel in Leith and suggested they meet up there and perhaps have dinner in one of the local restaurants. Whether it was by accident of design this was the hotel where she had had quite a few sessions with the guys! She was a bit turned on by his deep voice and sensed his obvious interest when he said the guys had raved about her and he had been looking to meeting and working with her. He went on to stress that the reality hadn't disappointed.

When her husband came back from the golf club, he was mightily impressed that his wife had been invited on a date with a young soccer star. When she said it wasn't a date but work related he said that Scott and his friends had a big reputation with the ladies. With a grin he said it could well keep her busy when he was away. The thought of her with young soccer stars obviously turned him on and they had a great weekend of really good sex. When he was leaving on Monday he suggested if she couldn't be good to be discreet.

She called Jeff on the Monday to see just what the guys had told Scott and although he was evasive it was obvious that Scott knew that her relationship with the guys was not purely work related. When she asked did he think that Scott would want her to go to bed with him, she could almost see him smile when he said " What guy wouldn't when he saw you in that outfit showing off your big tits and that fantastic big curvy ass?"

Scott called on the Monday night to make sure she was OK with meeting up about 5.00 in the hotel. He said he was in Edinburgh for a couple of days to get physio on a knee injury and had worked his treatment round their meeting.

She wasn't sure whether the meeting was more work related or a date but having finished her work early she got home in time for a shower. As she lay on the bed in her bathrobe she couldn't help letting her hand stray on to her big shaven mound as she thought of the probability of her, as an early fifties woman being taken to bed by this mid twenties gorgeous young black footballer.

In case she had misread the signals she decided to dress sexy smart in a business suit rather than for a date night. She chose a pin stripe suit with a shortish jacket and a tight shortish skirt about 4" above the knee with a split at the back. She knew that this could give a flash of stocking top and thigh when she walked. She went for a semi sheer stretch top which held her breasts up and showed the outline of her breasts and a bit of nipple -- no bra Just black stockings, suspenders and g-string.

It was c 5.15 when she went into the hotel bar and was delighted to see Scott looking absolutely gorgeous in a dark navy suit with white open necked shirt waiting for her at a corner table. When he saw her he got up kissed her on the cheek and told her she looked great. Getting her seated he got her a large G&T and as he brought it back she noticed that his eyes took in her unbraed breasts and the bit of thigh she was showing as her skirt rode up.

He had folder of PR material that his agent had put together and together with times and dates when he would be available for PR photographs, appearances at the club etc. In short he was well organised and had effectively gathered together most of the preparatory work she needed.

He also volunteered that he could probably get some of his team mates to help with promotion without the guys having to pay appearance fees. He also volunteered that his best friend Nathan, another black soccer player had expressed interest in meeting and working with her.

As he scrolled through his photos on his 'phone to show her a picture of them together she couldn't help noticing the photo he had taken of her! He eventually showed her a photo of the two guys at a pool and she thought to herself his friend is even better looking.

When she said "He looks good we could probably use him as well in some photos."

He grinned and said " He thought you looked pretty good as well!"

He was good company and a couple of drinks later she was relaxed enough to let him help her off with her jacket and when he was at the bar allowed her skirt to ride up a bit higher to show a bit of stocking top and creamy thigh.

He took this as giving him the green light to flirt with her and he said "I hope you don't think I'm too forward but when I met you I really fancied you. You are so different and much classier than the women I normally meet and you have a great figure and great legs. I hope we can be more than just work colleagues."

She was relaxed enough to say " You know you are very attractive but I am a lot older than you and our work must come first, as the guys are depending on me to make their investment in the bar work for them."

He said he had a table booked in the sea food restaurant next door to the hotel or if she preferred he could organise something for his room and they could continue on with working on the PR brief.

She suggested the restaurant might be good and as she followed him out of the bar she felt his arm round her waist as he opened the door for her.

He had booked a fantastically private low lit table and she was impressed to see a bottle of fine champagne in a chiller. As he helped her off with her jacket he murmured "I hope you don't mind me saying but I think you have absolutely fantastic breasts and in fact one of the best figures I have seen on any woman."

She said "Thanks for the compliment, I'm flattered but I am sure you have been with many younger women with much better figures."

The conversation flowed helped by the bottle of champagne followed by a bottle of Sancerre and brandies and as they left the restaurant to walk back to the hotel for a night cap, Babs was quite relaxed about him putting his arm round her waist with his hand on her hip. Before they reached the hotel he leaned down kissed her and said he had had a wonderful night.

When she said "Yes, I too had a great night it was fun".

He said "Well it doesn't have to end you can stay over."

She suggested that they have their nightcap and decide after that, although she knew what her answer would be. She was really looking forward to being well fucked by this gorgeous young stud.

When they went into the hotel bar she took off her jacket and deliberately chose a seat under a light so that her big heavy breasts and nipples would be more obvious through the semi sheer material of her top and when he was at the bar she crossed her legs and allowed her skirt to ride up to show a good bit of stocking top with creamy thigh above it.

When he came back with a large G&T she said "I was thinking it might be fun for me to stay over and we can always finalise our brief over breakfast."

He said" I'll organise a couple of bottles of champagne to be sent up."

He took her hand as they left the restaurant and led her round the small corridor to the lift area where he bent down and kissed her while they were waiting for the lift. He murmured " You have such a kissable mouth I've been wanting to do that all evening."

As it was a rather private area she thought he might have gone further but for a couple about her age joining them to wait for the lift. She thought the woman looked a bit disapproving to see a woman of her age kissing a young black guy and Scott obviously noticed this too because when they got off at the same floor and they were following Scott and her down the corridor he put a rather proprietal hand on Babs big rear.

When they got into his fantastic and impressive suite he leaned down to kiss her and as he did he took the weight of one of her breasts and teased the nipple and murmured " You really do have a great rack and I love it that you aren't shy about showing it off."

As their tongues met she felt his other hand go up her skirt to claim her large mound and he whispered appreciatively " And that really feels like a fantastic mature box that will take some filling."

She responded by running her hand between his thighs and over what felt like a huge although strangely soft package.

He rucked up her skirt up to expose her suspenders, g-string and turning her round to see her ass cheeks he exclaimed " Babs you really have great breasts, fanny and thighs but that beautiful ripe mature ass is something else."

He suggested getting her a G&T from the minibar while they waited for the champagne and she sat down with her drink on the sofa opposite him, took off her jacket and flashed him a bit of stocking top and thigh.

He answered the knock at the door to let the young guy in with champagne and glasses on a tray with coolers. She saw the young guy take in her unbraed breasts and short skirt and knew he realised that she was very much on the menu for Scott especially when he recognised Scott and asked for his autograph. Scott smiled and nodding towards Babs said 'OK but can you be a bit discreet." He went on to ask could he organise them a late breakfast in the room about 10.30.

When the guy had gone Scott poured her a glass of champagne and suggested she get her skirt and top off so he could see her fantastic mature body in all its glory. And he seemed to like what he saw when her top was pulled over her head to expose her heavy pendulous mature breasts with their thick engorged nipples and she stepped out of her skirt to leave her nude except for her heels, her black g- string straining to cover her big mound, and her stockings and suspenders. He stood back and said " Wow the guys weren't kidding you really have a fantastic really sexy body."

Putting his hand on her shoulder he turned her round to look at her big ripe creamy buttocks separated only by the black string deep in the deep crevice between them and said " I thought your ass looked great in the leggings but that big booty is even better in the flesh."

To take back some control Babs said "Thanks for the compliments but I feel a little over dressed perhaps one of you would get me another drink, to take into the bedroom and then lose your clothes."

As she sat on the bed with her glass of champagne she watched with interest as he lost his clothes she was particularly interested in what Scott would look like nude. She wasn't disappointed at his toned body, in fact rather similar in build but more defined than Jeff but what was a bit disappointing was that Jeff's 8" cock was almost always rigid and pointing upwards, when he was with her, while Scott's much longer cock, at least 10" was dangling like that of a horse and looked only semi erect.

Her first thought was that with probably having his choice of young nubile women he had found her mature body disappointing but when she stood up and groped his cocks, as he groped her, she found that he started to stiffen more as he kissed her and she held him. Still holding his cock and balls she leaned over and took the tip of her cock in her mouth. He was still not really hard but she could taste the precum and realised he was excited. Grabbing his balls with one hand she worked the full length of his cock with the other pushing it deep into her mouth and throat and she was pleased when he started to get a lot firmer and started thrusting his long snake into her throat.

Still holding his cock and balls she led him over to the bed and lying back with her big breasts splayed and her creamy ripe mature thighs open she pulled her string aside and placed his long and by now much harder snake at the entrance to her big box. By this stage his cock, was fairly rigid and grabbing her buttocks and pulling her into him, he fed it into her to reach places in her box that had never been reached before.

He rode her quite hard and brought both of them to a climax before rolling off her murmuring that she was a hell of a good ride. She thought "Praise indeed from a guy that has probably had hundreds of women". As he lay back on the bed temporarily sated she got up big breasts dangling to grab his softened cock and start to try to suck it back to hardness.

This was what she had been expecting and looking forward to, to be desired and to get good hard hot sex from the gorgeous young black guy and mouth full of cock she moaned encouragement to him to fuck her mouth harder and she soon had him spunking deep into her throat.

As he lay back and she was pouring herself another drink as she got up licking her lips from swallowing Scott's seed, his phone rang and she took her drink and went into the bathroom to tidy up.

As she did so she couldn't help overhear Scott who was obviously talking to Jeff "You weren't kidding, Babs is one hell of a ride and what a fantastic mature body and magnificent big ass. You guys are really lucky to have her on tap -- you could be paying a thousand pound for a night with a classy broad like that. Especially as you say she has no limits and loves taking it up her ass."

She was rather pleased to hear that Scott, a guy with a lot of experience of women, thought that what they had done to date was worth a thousand pounds!

She was even more pleased to hear Scott say, "And from what you say she isn't just good in the sack but she was a real find in that she is bright, really good at her job, looks really classy in a business setting, has a great body and can be a real slut in the bedroom. I'm certainly looking forward to buggering her big ass."

She had been expecting that she would be expected to give him her ass and had taken the precaution of lubing up in the bathroom.

As she came out of the bathroom Scott big cock dangling stood up and poured her a glass of champagne. Before kissing her and taking the weight of one of her breasts saying "Jeff called to see how we had got on and I told him I thought you were great and that the best might still be to come!"

When she smiled and said 'What's that?"

She felt his other hand cup and squeeze one of her buttocks and he murmured "You really do have a fantastic ripe body but what is really desirable is that ripe jutting mature butt. I have never wanted any ass as much as when I saw you in those leggings and it's even better looking in the flesh. I understand from Jeff that you quite like cock up your ass and since I first saw you I really have wanted to have that fantastic big butt."

She stepped back to empty her glass and was pleased to see that the thought of having her bum had excited him as he was semi hard again. She was pleased that once again what she had first thought was her worst feature -her big prominent 42" rear with its jutting buttocks had proven to be so desirable to a young guy. Whether it was the thought of taking total control of a mature married woman and giving her cock in all of her orifices really did engender lust or just that with her dressing to show off her curvaceous bum, she had found younger guys really wanted to put their cocks in her rear.

When she was younger her boobs were what attracted guys at school and college. As a blonde with 36 then 38 inch perky boobs she was much in demand and scores of guys groped them and some luckier and more fanciable guys even got the opportunity to ride them. After her kids they had grown to more pendulous but still fairly high riding 40b, then c cup and now nearer a 40d cup. She had always enjoyed showing her cleavage off in low cut tops and dresses but as she realised that it really turned young guys on to see mature breasts and nipples she had gone braless more.

She had always thought her big rear was her worst feature until when she was moaning about it to one of the trainers in her health club he had said that properly toned and her dressing to show it off rather than hide it, it could actually be her most attractive feature for guys as trends had moved towards rears like KImK and JLo. She took his advice about her rear and was rewarded with his cock in it several times!