Soccer Bitch Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came back to the car.

"I thought you would be happy to display that uniform after the game."

I knew he was salty about it.

"It would be hard to explain," I said.

He started the car and we were on our way. He kept glancing at me.

"This is not the right way," I said.

"Isn't it? Oh. My bad." He snickered. "I want to give you a long ride." He gave his bulge a grab, and checked to see if I was looking. I was. "You can take it off now. The jacket, and the pants. There's nobody here but me."

"What, here? Right now?"

He nodded. I shook my head, looking out the window. It was absurd. I took off my jacket, then my pants. I could not hide the big tent forming in the middle, not even putting a hand on top. And Ricardo slapped my hand away and filled his hand with my cock.

"You're into it..." he told me.

I said nothing.

He gave me a ride through town.

"Congratulations on the win. Lucas was right about you."

Ricardo really wasn't letting the game go. I recalled the frustration in his face when the game was over. No winking then. I had to smile.

"Thank you."

"You gotta learn a few lessons, though. I'm gonna be happy to teach them to you."

It sounded ominous. He grabbed my cock one more time, and I sighed. I caressed his fingers. He let go after a moment.

"Honestly, I thought you would be harder to crack. I'm glad."

I blushed. He made me face him by grabbing my chin, then bit his lower lip, smiling sideways.

"Lucas told me what you guys did in the pool Yesterday." He sounded pleased with himself. My head snapped towards him. "I told you. He tells me everything."

"He shouldn't. He's my friend."

"When he's being my bitch, he isn't your friend anymore."

"W-what? Does he know you call him that?"

That made him laugh.

"He begs for it. Now, let my finger you a little. Right here. Right now."

"We're in the middle of the town!"

"Nobody can see through the glass. Take off the shorts, just a little, and turn sideways."

"It's not happening."

He just stared at me, not mad, but smiling. Fuck him.

I turned my body to the side over one thigh. He violently pulled down my shorts, exposing my butt. In a instant, he was groping my buttcheeks. Pulling them apart, he put a finger towards my crack. He pressed the tip in my hole and circled it. I pushed back on his finger, and he forced it inside. I closed my eyes. It was dry and painful, it burned.

"Oh fuck, my ass," I whined.

"Eventually," he said, laughing.

Later, I pulled up my shorts, face burning, eyes unable to meet his.

We finally arrived at Lucas's. Lucas himself opened the gates for us. As I left the car, I got a slap on my butt. Lucas saw it, but didn't comment on it.

"Hey, dude. Glad you came." Lucas grabbed my neck and walked me inside, Ricardo right behind us.

We sat down in the living room again. Lucas served us beer, and Ricardo got salty when we began to talk about the game.

"Why don't you two undress a little?" Ricardo said. Lucas and I stared at each other.

Lucas was the first one to act, removing only the shorts. "The shirt always stays on," he told me. He was wearing a jockstrap, which could not contain his hard dick, overflowing towards his belly. He turned his amazingly hairy ass to Ricardo, who smiled at me.

"He's a good bitch boy."

"Thanks, sir."

"Which do you prefer, Lucas. Bitch boy or cock slut?"

"Bitch boy, sir."

I stared at them wide-eyed.

"You call him sir?"

"You will too."

I shook my head.

"Dude...how...I can't..." I was breathing quickly now.

"You either obey or leave." Ricardo was smiling. "Come on. I really want you to stay, though."

"You do?" I asked.

"Fuck, yeah. Seeing you play Yesterday made me so horny."

I shut my eyes really tight, rubbing my temples. Then I got up and took off my shorts. I was not wearing jockstrap, just black boxer briefs.

"Too bad they're not blue," Ricardo said. Lucas laughed. Ricardo came closer and groped my ass. His grip was tight and hard. I moaned. "I already love making you moan."

"Thanks."

"Call me sir...come on, say it. Just by my ear, just for me." He bit my ear. I shuddered.

"Okay...sir."

My cock was pressed against his belly, so he felt the jolt.

We spent a few more minutes hanging around the living room, but Ricardo was in the middle now, both hands extended to our thighs. Lucas went ahead and felt his cock, and Ricardo didn't say anything, so I assumed I could too. All the while, we talked about normal things, so the whole situation felt like a fever dream.

"Let's hang out in my room," Lucas offered.

Ricardo nodded.

The bed was big, and Ricardo jumped on it first, taking hold of both white pillows. Ignoring this, Lucas closed the window and began a search through a drawer of a wardrobe while we watched curiously. He found what he was looking for and turned to me. He was holding a blue jockstrap.

"Ha! Perfect." Ricardo told me to wear it. I got naked in front of them, ashamed of my hard cock.

I put it on, but it could not hide my hard cock. I felt exposed with my bare ass in display. But it pleased Ricardo.

"Come on, both of you. Hug me."

Lucas smiled at me, then went on ahead and jumped on top of Ricardo. They hugged and rolled around, groping each other. Very gay. I wanted it. Fortunately, they welcomed me. I was not only horny, but laughing too, having fun.

And it was just the beginning.

"Now you'll get to see what I do to your captain almost every day."

For the moment, I was put aside. I stood up beside the bed with a hard cock, prohibited to touch myself. Lucas knelt and prostrated himself on the bed, face against the pillow. Ricardo opened his asscheeks and spit inside. Spreading the spit with his tongue, he held Lucas in place when he began to shake.

He sucked the hole, making loud noises and slapping the buttocks. He ate my captain, a big fat hairy ass. Then, he positioned himself behind and thrust his lubed cock inside the entrance. As he relentlessly fucked my captain, we made eye contact. Lucas moaned; he was literally biting the pillow. They trembled with the shock of their bodies.

I wasn't prepared for that. My body trembled, my legs, my lips, my cock. Oh no, I thought.

I looked down. My cock was still locked inside the jockstrap, but half of it was hanging out. The head began to gush out cum like a fountain, streaming down the length and onto the floor.

"Shit," I said.

Ricardo was amazed.

"Look at that. He is cumming without hands, shit. That's a first."

I closed my eyes in shame. I couldn't look at my captain. He was still getting pounded, and I had shot my load while watching.

"Come here, baby," Ricardo said. There was something in his voice, so dangerous I didn't even care about being called a baby. I went over and he grabbed my behind. And he kissed me.

Tongue. His tongue inside of me. The same tongue that sucked my captain's ass. It was an open, delicious kiss. "You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"I think I do."

"You don't."

"Okay, sir."

"Good...I think you deserve a treat."

He stopped fucking Lucas. His ass was wide open when the cock slid out.

Ricardo laid down on the bed naked and opened his legs. In that position, I could truly see how big it was, bulging purple head, with hairy swollen balls. He grabbed the big balls and showed them to us.

"One for each."

Lucas nodded to me, smiling. He still looked flushed from the fucking he got. He bent down again and put one ball in his mouth. I watched. Damn. Damn. Was I going to suck a ball? Would I ever?

I bent down slowly, getting close. The smells of sweaty cock, pubes and balls were the first thing to reach me, piercing and pungent. I gently licked the skin, just to see if I could really do it. But after the first lick came the second and the third. I put the ball in my mouth and quickly grew used to the taste. While his balls were getting sucked, Ricardo caressed my hair.

"You do both now," Ricardo told me. Lucas smiled with pink cheeks and backed away. Then he sat down on Ricardo's face and let him suck his ass.

I looked at the cock in front of me, drooling pre-cum. I had never sucked one, but after everything it didn't seem a big deal. My mouth filled with water.

"No, just the balls," Ricardo said. He had stopped pushing his tongue into Lucas and was looking at me. I nodded and sucked his balls. Both of them. I couldn't put both of them inside, couldn't fit.

Could someone get drunk in just a smell? Even after I stopped sucking, the smell lingered in my nostrils, just like the taste in my tongue.

I stopped because I was supposed to just watch today. Lucas mounted Ricardo like a cowboy on top of a violent bull. His ass engulfed the big cock, while his buttcheeks hit Ricardo's thighs rapidly. When they needed a rest, they fucked slowly too.

I had to give it to them. The uniform did make things way better.

The next week had me advancing in my new role. I went home that day and went straight to my bedroom to jerk off. My family had no idea what had just happened, my friends had no idea while I trained with them...if my teammates knew, I would be dead. It was exhilarating. Every night, Ricardo picked me up in his car and fingered me. He brought special lube just so he could put more fingers inside, spread me up really good, and watch me tremble with pleasure. I knew he was preparing me for the next step. I watched him and Lucas go at it other times. I honestly wanted to try. And he knew it. But instead of just doing it, he made me watch, every day for a whole week.

The day of the next game was approaching. I was fully dedicated in my new role as a striker, so Lucas let me stay in his place and he got mine as a defender.

We shared the news with Ricardo. I was laying on my side on Lucas's bed, my leg being held by Ricardo while he brushed his cock on my asshole.

"You're betraying your teammates so easily now," he said.

I was fully conscious of the bulbous head pressing against my tiny hole.

"It's not a big deal," I said. "I'm not betraying anyone." I said that while wearing the uniform and letting him rub himself against my anus, trembling with anticipation.

He had been teasing me for so long, I didn't expect him to push. I inhaled softly with the pressure and let out a whine. Those tiny sounds were common now. I would've never sounded like that a few weeks before.

Ricardo smiled.

"Does it hurt? Do you want me to take it off?"

I knew that if I said yes, he would only tease me for another whole week.

"No, it doesn't hurt, sir," I lied. I smelled his breath when he laughed against my face.

"Lucas, the lube? Put it on me, and in him."

When Lucas began to stick his lubed finger inside, I shivered with the cold. Then, Ricardo slid inside of me. It was much easier with lube, but it still hurt.

"It's okay, baby," he said. "You can moan. Today, I'll fuck you all night."

And he did.

It was Lucas's turn to watch. My captain stood beside the bed with his cock standing up. Ricardo began slowly, as if each burning stroke took forever, like his cock was an endless snake. It was nothing like the fingers. My ass was getting torn apart, my insides were going to explode. Eventually, he was thrusting so fast into me, my buttcheeks burned from the collision. I closed my eyes tight, digging my fingers into the bed-sheets. When I opened them, I met my captain's eyes. He had been watching with hungry eyes, but suddenly he smiled. I smiled back.

Ricardo changed positions. He sat down with his legs open and I sat on his cock. I grabbed his chest while he pounded me, and helped by bouncing myself on the thick snake. I got out of myself, lost control and began to fuck myself on that cock as fast as I could, trying to get the most of it, always more. I closed my eyes shut again until they hurt and a few tears went down my cheeks.

Ricardo stopped me.

"Are you okay?"

I laughed.

"Shit, I'm great."

He understood and went right back inside with a big thrust that made me jump.

"Kiss for me," Ricardo said. "My two bitch boys."

Lucas approached me. His tongue had no restraints inside my mouth. It was hard to concentrate on the kiss, though, while my hole was getting ravaged.

"Isn't he good?" Lucas asked me.

Ricardo smiled, pleased, when I nodded. He looked like a young boy very proud of himself. He fucked me even harder.

He came inside, feeding my asshole with his cream.

"You gotta lose next game," Ricardo told me. "You will let us win, understand?"

I blinked, and looked at Lucas, who shrugged.

"What?"

"That's right. You're gonna lose on purpose. That's how you're gonna please me."

He stroked his cock slowly, staring me in the eyes.

"Yes, sir."

I slept at Lucas's, and went home next morning feeling conflicted. I took off my uniform and looked at it for a few minutes, holding firmly in both my hands. I rubbed it on my face.

"I'm so sorry," I mumbled. But was I? My ass was still burning, and I got hard just by being aware of it. So what if I didn't try to win? If the guys won anyway, it wouldn't be my fault.

It was what I told myself over and over until the day arrived and I was standing there in the field, Ricardo and his team on the other side, faces all smug and cocky. I gave a quick glance to my captain, and he was looking at me with a serious face. Then he smiled.

I'd be damned if I was going to let my team down.

An hour and a half later, my teammates propelled me to the air, screaming victory. I didn't look at Ricardo. Lucas was laughing and jumping too. His performance in the game had been the best after mine. He didn't want to lose either.

"What was it, a test?" I asked him in the parking lot.

He embraced my neck with a big smile.

"I guess so."

I was about to enter his car.

"No, no. Me and the guys will be going home, then we'll have a party. But you're going to be sick today, not in the mood for celebration."

"What do you mean?"

Lucas was still smiling.

"Ricardo has other plans for you. Wait for him here. I'll cover for you."

So he left me there. I sat down by a tree, hidden from every one, and waited for Ricardo. I had thought for a moment that it was all over because I chose to disobey him. I couldn't help but smile.

After every one left and the parking lot was mostly empty, Ricardo walked over, still wearing his Red uniform.

"What am I going to do with you?" Ricardo said. He gave me a hand to help me stand. We faced each other.

"I couldn't do it."

"I know. Lucas never did it, either. Still, I always punish him for it."

I was suddenly shy.

"Are you going to punish me?"

"No...After today, I think you're ready."

I frowned.

"Come on."

It was already getting dark as I followed through the parking lot and in the direction of the showers. The Red's showers. I stopped right at the entrance.

"It's okay, come in."

"But..."

"The guys are waiting for you."

I stared at him wide-eyed.

"Trust me." He squeezed my waist. He pulled me in.

The moment we got in, every eye was set on us. They were mostly naked, some wearing underwear and jockstraps, some wearing the uniforms still. Two guys were in the showers. All of them were guys I knew by name, if not really close. They looked at me like I was meat.

The place was almost identical to the Blue showers, except they were crimson instead, walls and lockers and benches. It smelled much the same. Sweat and soap mixed together, the musk of hairy young men. Under their gaze, I followed Lucas with small steps.

"He's ready to make a choice, boys!" Ricardo announced.

I heard a whistle and someone clapping. They made a circle around us.

"What do you mean, dude?" I said.

Ricardo turned to me.

"Kneel."

I didn't know what was going on, but was still aroused by the idea. My legs buckled and I put my knees on the wet floor. Ricardo caressed my hair, smiling down on me.

"I taught you how to behave, but I belong to Lucas..." He said, looking at me. I gulped. "So now you can choose. One of us."

I could feel their stare. Many of them were still mad at me. They lost two games because of me essentially. I was shocked out of my mind to know they were all in on this. They showed me their dicks, so many shapes and forms, bigger and thicker than Ricardo's. I still wanted Ricardo. Did this choosing mean I wouldn't be able to have him anymore?

"Not Bernardo, though," Ricardo said. "He's just teasing you. He's already chosen."

That took me back.

"By whom?" There were more guys in my team doing this? Of course there was. How could I have been so stupid?

"Not our secret to tell."

Ricardo lowered my shorts aggressively and pull out my cock. I tried to hide it, but it wasn't possible, I was too hard. It stood up against my belly. I was ashamed and horny, and bit my lip again. Someone laughed. Another one said that I was cute. My cheeks began to burn.

I wanted to get fucked by all of them.

Eventually, I raised my head again and locked eyes with the goalkeeper. His name was Julio, and we had shared a moment of antagonism on the field. He had called me a cocksucker when only I could hear. Now I knew that he had been speaking from knowledge.

My cock twitched, and the goalkeeper smiled.

"Him," I said. "Julio."

Julio was tall, with powerful legs and lean muscles. He was white and very hairy, which gave him a nice contrast. He walked over and Ricardo walked away. I looked up. Then I watched his cock. It was slightly crooked to the right, purple veins, and a pointy head. It still wasn't completely hard.

"Let's seal the deal," he said. Deep voice. Scent of cock dominated my nostrils.

"Here?" I said.

"In front of every one."

Some of them were already jerking off, others were clearly jealous. Ricardo looked proud.

"Yes, sir," I said. That pleased Julio. His cock gave a jerk. I opened my mouth and took it in. He instantly grabbed my hair and helped me, fucking my face.

I was astounded by the difference. It felt the same in terms of warmth, but the taste was unique, and the size and shape gave me new ways of exploring it in my tongue. I had learned a few things in the past weeks. A few minutes later, his legs were shaking and he bent over to slap my ass. Another slap in the other cheek. And another in my back.

"This is what you deserve after what you did today."

I stopped to breathe, only for him to thrust his cock on my face and rub his balls all over me.

His friends laughed. I smiled shyly.

His cock seemed to weight a ton when he slapped me with it. After a few jerks, he grunted and came all over my cheeks. I put out my tongue to catch some, but he stuck his cock inside my mouth, and I cleaned him.

"There, now you're mine."

"Yes, sir." I was weirdly nervous. What if he didn't like me? What if I missed Ricardo too much?

I took my first shower among the Red. They pretended nothing was happening I and my new boy hugged under the shower. I sucked him one more time while the water poured down on us.

My insecurities left me after I spent a few days alone in Julio's house. He was slightly more violent than Ricardo, and I usually left his house with not only my anus burning up, but both my asscheeks too. But after cumming, usually inside or on my face, he would turn suddenly gentle and very touchy, which was surprisingly effective to make me act like a little bitch.

"I'm so lucky," he told me. "Every one wanted to be chosen by you. Even Ricardo was disappointed he didn't get to have you."

"Seriously?"

"Shit, you were desired by every one. I'm so lucky you chose to sit on MY cock." He laughed.

And after that, I sat on him again, just to make him feel even luckier.