Soccer Ch. 02

Story Info
Belgium - Tunisia.
6.4k words
4.68
15.9k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

Five days later, the Red Devils would play their second match: Tunisia. I was more than thrilled to see Heather and Jessica join their idiot boyfriends. As it was a rather hot day, dad had organized a little BBQ before the match.

Dad, Matthew & Nick clung together, while I was hanging out with my sisters, who, at least, had something meaningful to say. Both of them were wearing short summer dresses, the hemline just above the knee. Jessica's was white with flowers on it. Heather's was light blue, with dark blue lines on it.

Upon their arrival, I had noticed that something was off between Matthew and Jessica. They seemed distant towards one another, as if they'd been fighting. I didn't bring it up, and I had all but forgotten about it, when suddenly Matthew let out a long disgusting burp, which amused dad and Nick.

Jessica, disgusted, shook her head and whispered, "He can be such a pig sometimes!"

Then, he let out an even louder and more disgusting burp, as if he was in competition with himself.

"You know, sometimes, for the life of me, I can't remember why I am with him," she added, sounding almost depressed.

A small silence ensued, as neither Heather nor I knew what to say.

"At least when we first started, he fucked my brains out on a regular basis," she continued, as if she was talking to herself, but loud enough for us to overhear, "But these days he can't even get it up any more."

"Jessica..." Heather whispered, trying to comfort her.

"And that's another thing," Jessica continued, turning towards me, ignoring her sister, "I used to think that Matthew was well endowed, but when I saw your cock the other night..."

"Seriously, my cock is bigger?" I asked, feeling mighty proud.

"And then some," Jessica replied, "I'll bet it's bigger then Nick's too."

We both looked at Heather, looking for confirmation, who was clearly reluctant to give up that information. After several seconds however she caved, turned to me and whispered, "Ok, yes... your cock is bigger... a lot bigger... happy now?"

Although I felt like the king of the world right then, I said nothing, not wanting to make Heather even more uncomfortable than she already clearly was.

After a small silence, Jessica asked, "Jack, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, sis."

"How often do you jack off?" she blurted out, making sure she whispered.

Heather coughed in her glass, baffled by that question.

I was also taken a bit aback by it, but said, "About once a day, sometimes more... why?"

"Maybe we should change the subject," Heather interjected, realizing where this was heading, "Are we playing later on?"

She had clearly asked the first question that had popped into her mind, only to realize that her enquiry was open to some interpretation.

Before she could correct herself, Jessica took advantage of the situation and asked, with a wide grin on her face, "Monopoly or...?"

"Jeez, get your mind out of the gutter, he's our brother!" Heather whispered, awkwardly fighting a smile.

"That didn't seem to stop you last time," Jessica quipped.

"Yes, well... things got out of hand last time," Heather whispered, clearly feeling a bit guilty about what she'd done that first evening.

"Look," Jessica said, "Matthew's been an ass all week and he hasn't touched me in days. I'll do what I fucking please."

"He hasn't touched you in days?" I asked, desperate to keep her talking about sex.

"Well, he did jack off on my tits one night and then fell asleep right after," Jessica whispered, then took a sip from her drink.

"Not that I mind serving as target practice once in a while..." Jessica quickly added, desperately wanting me to know that she wasn't some frigid girlfriend who didn't like cum on her skin. She was about to say something else, but then dad walked past us, on his way into the house.

Taking advantage of the fact that she hadn't been able to finish her train of thought, I quickly said, "I'd be more than willing to make love to you, the proper way..."

"Or if you prefer that target practice thing," I quipped. Jessica could barely keep herself from smiling, clearly liking both options.

"You too," I whispered, turning towards Heather.

Determined to keep me at bay, she shot me a dirty look and replied, "That's sweet, in a very inappropriate and degenerate way, but I think I'll pass... Nick might not be the best boyfriend in the world, but I can't go cheating behind his back every chance I get... that's not how a relationship works!"

That got Jessica thinking.

"You're probably right... damn, if I just wasn't so fucking horny all the time!"

Just when I thought Heather had ruined my chance, Matthew saved the day by being an asshole once again.

On his way into the house, following our dad, he deliberately bumped into me, as hard as he could, knocking my glass out of my hand, grunting, "Watch it, dweeb!"

I only just managed to keep the glass from falling to the terrace floor, but not before the content had been spilled all over my clothes.

"Matthew!" Jessica yelled angry, having seen the whole thing from up close.

"What? It was an accident," he said, stifling a grin. Nick had to turn away as he couldn't keep from laughing.

After a moment or two, the two of them turned and headed in.

Jessica looked at Heather and said, "Them over him? Really?"

"It's not that I am choosing them over..." Heather started to say.

"Whatever, I am done waiting for him to grow up," she interrupted her sister.

Then, she stepped even closer to me and whispered, "Jack, how do you feel about eating pussy? I could do with some tongue action down there!"

Flabbergasted, I stopped wiping my clothes down and looked up at a sheepishly smiling Jessica. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I could think of a couple of things I'd rather do, but realizing that it was probably in my best interest to go along, I whispered, "I would love to..."

"Good," Jessica said, not even letting me finish my sentence, very eagerly, "Where are we doing this?"

Come on, you guys, stop fooling around," Heather said, clearly feeling uncomfortable, in a desperate attempt to stop her sister - and me.

"We could go up to my room," I said, glancing at the both of them.

"Oh, I see... all three of us up in your bedroom and what would I be doing then? Handing out popcorn, filming the two of you?" Heather asked, offended and annoyed, now using sarcasm as an ultimate attempt to discourage us.

But it was too late, Jessica had already made up her mind. She was going to let me lick her. Her left hand slid down, under the hemline of her skirt and her fingers quickly found her clit through her white panties.

"I have a tv in my room; you can watch something while... uh..." I whispered, addressing Heather, not knowing what else to say.

"... while you go down on our sister!" Heather stated bluntly, almost insulted.

"Or you can stay down here, and watch the game with dumb and dumber," Jessica whispered impatiently, her two fingers a blur over her clit, as she made herself shudder slightly.

"Oh my god, you slut," Heather whispered, truly shocked as she looked down at her sister's crotch, "Dad and the guys are right there!"

"Then let's go," Jessica said, turning to me as she stopped what she was doing and headed for the door. Thrilled, but also anxious on how we were going to get past dad and the two idiots, I followed her in.

"Oh, for crying out loud," Heather whispered, annoyed that she hadn't been able to stop her sister and followed us in, not really having any alternative.

"Matt, I am heading up with Jack, he's going to show me his coin collection," Jessica said, not even stopping by the couch as she informed her douche of a boyfriend.

"Coin collect... whatever," he said, uninterested. Surprised at how little resistance we had encountered, I caught up with Jessica in the hallway and we headed up the stairs, just one step the difference. Heather was seven or eight paces behind me.

In my room, Jessica walked up to the foot of the bed and immediately started unbuttoning her dress in the front, not the slightest doubt left in her mind. I gawked at her as she sensually stripped off her dress, then her bra and finally her white panties. She looked amazing.

I smiled and then pushed her down on her back as I pried her legs open. I got down on my knees in front of her and stuck my face in between her sexy thighs. I started off slow by gently kissing and licking her trimmed bush. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Heather standing there in the doorway, looking at us, flabbergasted and shocked.

Having an opportunity to impress both my sisters at the same time, I realized that this was my moment to shine. I gradually started licking her all over, paying a lot of attention to her clit. After stimulating her like that for a few minutes, I noticed Heather carefully sneaking to my desk chair and sitting down, watching us intently.

I kept giving Jessica some of my best work. Failure was not an option. There were about a million ways to fuck this up and only one to do it right. I took my time and went really slow, working my sister to a soft, tender - and probably long overdue - orgasm.

My tender but determined assault on her pussy and clit made her squirm, moan, pant and groan almost non-stop, for minutes on end. Suddenly, she put her hands on my head and pushed me even deeper into her pussy as she started convulsing wildly. I felt her pussy getting a lot wetter all of a sudden, so I assumed she was having an orgasm.

I stepped up my game and started licking her even faster and deeper.

This drove her crazy and she moaned, "Oh yes, fuck yeah... fucking hell, Jack..."

She wrapped her legs tightly around my head, slowly cutting off my oxygen. I didn't complain however and just kept at it, trying to give her as much pleasure as I possibly could.

About two minutes later, just in time for me not to pass out, she released her legs and took her hands off my head, completely relaxing on the bed.

"God, that was amazing," she moaned, genuinely impressed with my performance. I sat back and took a moment to catch my breath, feeling pretty proud of myself.

"You know," I whispered, as I looked up at Heather - who was both in awe and shock - "I would love to eat your pussy as well. Just say the word and I'll do you too."

Embarrassed and flattered, she sighed and replied, "No, uh... thanks... that's okay!"

"Well, then," I said, getting up, "I guess we'd better get back downstairs then."

"Wait," Jessica said, sitting up, "You... don't you want me to return the favor?"

"No strings attached," I replied, "You don't have to..."

"But I really want to," she whispered as she slid off the bed, onto her knees.

She grabbed my zipper and undid it, as she looked up at Heather for a moment. After undoing my button, she yanked my shorts down, then my boxers and gasped as she saw my fat cock bouncing up. While she ostentatiously smiled at her sister, she opened her mouth and moved it over my cock, engulfing it but without actually touching it.

Heather leaned forward, putting her elbows on her knees, as she leaned in for a closer look, intrigued by the scene. Realizing she had her sister's full attention, Jessica slowly closed her mouth, touching my shaft with her lips. I moaned and shuddered for a moment.

Then, she wrapped her right hand around the root of my cock and feverishly began bobbing her head up and down the top half of it, turning and twisting her whole head in the process, just like they do in porn movies.

With that level of stimulation, I knew I wasn't going to last very long. Even though Jessica stopped at regular intervals, trying to make it last longer, she couldn't keep the blowjob going for longer than seven or eight minutes.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming!" I declared passionately.

Jessica surprised both me and Heather, by taking my cock out of her mouth and aiming it for the center of her face, while she started jacking me off wildly. Realizing what her sister was up to, a flabbergasted Heather slid off her seat, onto her knees to get an even better view.

With her eyes opened wide and her mouth hanging open in shock, she gawked at Jessica's face, getting plastered. It was a really big load, with several thick, gooey ropes, and lots of thick, slimy drops. Passionately and eagerly, Jessica kept tugging until my balls had nothing left to give.

"Jesus Christ," Heather whispered, as she saw the devastation on her sister's face, when my ejaculation was over, "I can't believe you did that!"

Jessica carefully opened her eyes - she had to blink a few times as there was cum in her left one - and moaned, as she looked at her sister, "Fuck, I needed that... I haven't done that in ages!"

"Ages?!" Heather replied shocked, her eyes still scanning her sister's face, "I have never done that... that's... that's just so... so..."

"Naughty?" Jessica asked playfully.

"Disgusting!" Heather replied.

"Well yeah, that too," Jessica smiled, "But I really felt like it!"

I reached out and grabbed a few tissues from the box on my nightstand, handing them to Jessica, who started using them to scoop my cum off her face. After a few seconds of silence, Heather's curiosity got the better of her.

"What's it like?" she whispered as she leaned in even closer, meticulously examining all the cum on Jessica's slutty face.

"Well... if the guy is an asshole and not sure what he's doing, it can get awkward and really ruin the vibe. But if done right, or if you do it yourself, it's very humiliating and it can really show a girl her proper place!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was that my big sister talking?

"But you seemed to... I mean, you really liked that, didn't you?" Heather asked, fascinated.

Jessica smiled and replied, "I did... I am so wet right now!"

Heather and I looked down at Jessica's hand, sliding down between her legs.

"My god..." Heather whispered, baffled, as she watched Jessica starting to rub herself.

"Jack, how soon before you can go again?" Jessica moaned.

"I don't know, with the proper stimulation, a few minutes," I whispered, "Why?"

"Start stroking," Jessica blurted out as she turned to Heather.

"Take off your dress," she said.

"What? Why?" Heather asked, confused.

"I am already naked... he's fucked me, I've sucked his dick, and I am wearing his cum," she blurted out, "He's done with me... you... you are still uncharted territory".

Understanding her big sister's reasoning, but still very reluctant, Heather shook her head.

Jessica leaned in, bringing her still cum-stained face even closer to her impressionable sister, and whispered, "Will you just trust me, for once? Take... off... your... dress!"

After hesitating another couple of seconds, Heather started unbuttoning her dress, slowly. I grabbed my flaccid dong and started stroking it again.

When her black underwear came into view, I felt a small stir in my cock and my balls. After taking her dress off and letting it fall to the ground, Heather just stood there, a little uncomfortable, looking down at the both of us, playing with ourselves.

"Good, now your bra," Jessica commanded.

"I can't believe you're making me do this," Heather protested meekly, as she slowly reached back to unclasp her bra, "Just because you want to be his little whore!"

When she awkwardly dropped her bra on the floor, showing me her beautiful tits, my cock grew a solid inch in my hand.

"Now, your panties," Jessica said. Heather hesitated for a few seconds, but then did as she was told and slowly stripped off her panties.

"My god, you're gorgeous," I whispered, gawking at her naked body. Heather immediately started blushing and batted her eyes towards the floor.

"Dude, I am right here!" Jessica chuckled, feigning outrage. We all smiled.

"Squat down," Jessica continued as she glanced at Heather.

Slowly, Heather leaned against the wall and squatted down, opening her legs wide in the process. As a result, we had a clear, unobstructed and closeup view of her pussy.

Jessica promptly pulled her fingers out of her own twat and pushed them into her sister's readily available cunt.

"Wait... wait the hell," Heather moaned, tilting her head back.

"Sssshhhh," Jessica soothed her as she started fingering our sister, right in front of me. Needless to say, my cock had no trouble getting fully hard from that moment on.

After about a minute and a half of mercilessly pumping her fingers in and out of Heather's soaking wet twat, Jessica whispered, "If only we'd known you were such a well-hung pervert while we were still living here."

"Instead of fighting all the time," she continued, "We could have taken turns sucking that big cock of yours."

"Oh fuck," Heather whispered, trembling and shuddering.

"We could have swallowed his cum on a daily basis, right sis?" Jessica giggled.

"Stop it," Heather feebly whispered, shuddering.

"And we probably would have let you put it anywhere," Jessica grinned.

"St... stop, you're... you're making me... cum," Heather stammered, shuddering violently.

Jessica ignored her plea, of course, and looked down at my cock, pulsating in my hand and realized I was getting ready to cum, too.

"In our stupid twats," Jessica whispered, making Heather gasp.

"And in our little trash mouths," she added.

"Oh fuck yeah," Heather sighed, realizing she was about to cum, right there and then.

After moaning one last time, she began convulsing around her sister's fingers.

Jessica smiled as she signaled me with her head. It took me a few seconds to realize what she wanted me to do, but as she leaned her face closer to Heather's, glancing at my pulsating cock and her sister's face alternately, I caught on. Although I had some reservations, I decided to follow Jessica's lead and started jacking off even faster.

Heather, who was climaxing with her eyes closed, didn't see me get up and point my dick at her face. To remove any doubt from my mind, Jessica fiercely nodded her head, smiling, edging me on. Figuring it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission, I aimed my tip at Heather's nose and let loose.

When the first drops splattered against her face, she squealed, cute as ever.

"Oh... shit... no... oh fuck..." she uttered, turning her head left to right to avoid my barrage, but to no avail. With her sister's fingers still deep in her spasming twat, she was a lot of more receptive than usual. Whatever resistance was left, quickly crumbled.

While Jessica kept fingering the shit out of our sister, I kept dripping cum all over her face. No cum ropes this time - as this was my second orgasm in only fifteen minutes - just specks and drops and the occasional slightly bigger glob.

Jess and I were a little apprehensive about Heather's reaction when it was all over, but as she slowly opened her eyes and glanced at us, she smiled, would you believe it. That was a relief.

"You're right... that was humiliating!" she whispered, fighting a grin as she glanced at Jessica. Relieved that she wasn't going to make a scene, Jessica took a deep breath, smiled and handed her a few tissues and used one herself to wipe her fingers.

"I can't believe you did that," Heather giggled as she turned her gaze at me, "And I can't believe I actually enjoyed that!"

"So, Jack, you've just degraded your two older sisters, how do you feel?" Jessica asked, pretending her fist was microphone and bringing it to my mouth, as if she was interviewing me.

"Like the luckiest man on Earth," I sighed.

The girls briefly smirked at one another, then Heather said, "Good answer," as she was using her third tissue to clean my spunk off of her face.

"It's almost halftime, but please tell our viewers what you have planned for the second half of the match," Jessica asked, continuing her interviewing game.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers
12