Soccer Coach

Story Info
I discover there more to coaching than field drills.
5.6k words
4.41
7.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother and his wife were tragically killed in a car accident when Debbie was four, thankfully she wasn't in the car with them at the time. My wife Mary and myself were appointed her guardians, we didn't have any children ourselves and she became the daughter we could never have or more accurately the daughter I couldn't have as my sperm count is too low.

When Debbie started school the teachers all said she was very reserved and struggled to make friends. At first we thought she would grow out of it but over time it only got worst, she stopped going outside and would sit for hours in her bedroom staring off into space.

It was then we decided to take her to a counselor for some professional help, initially it was a slow process taking many months before any noticeable progress was made. The big break through came when Debbie was convinced to join the local girls soccer team.

Debbie was seven when she joined the team, after the first season she had finally made some friends, a core group of fives girls one of whom Clare turned out to be her BFF. This group of girls would stick together and 10 years later are skill playing together in the team.

At first I was just another parent taking Debbie to games, celebrating the victories, commiserating the losses. After three season the team's coach moved away for work and the search for a new coach began. By this stage Debbie and Clare had become best friends which meant Mary and I had become close to Clare's mother Carol.

It was Carol who first approached me about taking over as coach, I had played when I was younger and beside watching the girls play every week I also watch most English Premier League games each week as well as some games from the other European leagues.

I talked it over with Mary, she thought it would be a good idea since I'm at every game anyway and playing soccer has really help Debbie become more outgoing, she felt having me as part of the team would encourage Debbie to stay involved. I asked Mary if she would be the team manager as I felt that the girls needed a woman with them on the team, she said she would prefer if I could find someone else suggesting Carol would be a good choice.

I told Carol that I would take on the coaches job as long as she became the team manager, she agreed and the club was more than happy for Carol and myself to take over the team. So began my coaching career with training every Wednesday, games every Saturday morning and meeting with Carol every Friday night around my kitchen table while Mary watched TV and the girls played in Debbie's. room

It was about three years later that things took a twist, Clare's 13th birthday was coming up and with Carol looking for any excuse to have a party she felt her daughter becoming a teenager was as good as any. Carol arranged for the party to be on a Saturday afternoon after the girls played at home, all the players and their parents were invited. Unfortunately Mary was going away for a few days to be with her mother, I suggested to her that I would let Debbie go by herself to have a sleepover with Clare and I'll just stay home, she told me not to be silly and that I should to be with the team and enjoy myself.

We live in a quiet cul-de-sac only a few doors away from Carol's which meant the girls would regularly wander between each others homes as they wanted. After the game Debbie and I came home to get changed and collect Clare's present, we then walked down the street to the party.

I took a six pack of beer with me as I wasn't planning on staying too late, with the party starting at 1pm they should last me to around 4pm. There was quite a crowd there when we arrived, all the players and at least one if not both of their parents, Carol appeared to be in her element rushing around talking to everyone, making sure they were enjoying themselves.

The party started to wind up around 4pm with people gradually leaving, I still had one beer left and decided to have that before going, it also meant I could give Carol a hand tiding up after everyone left. Debbie had arranged to stay with Clare for the night which meant I'll get to go home and have a nice quiet night alone.

It was about 5pm when the last of the guest left just leaving the four of us, I helped pack the furniture away and was just finishing my beer when Carol walked outside with a bottle of wine and two glasses, by now the girls had gone inside to Clare's room to look at her gifts. We sat outside chatting, one bottle turned into two and before I knew it the time was after 7pm, Carol prepared dinner for us all and afterwards the girls returned to Clare's room to watch TV.

When I told Carol I was leaving she asked if I could have a quick look at a leaking tap in her ensuite, over the years I had become Carol's handyman doing little jobs around the house for her.

"I'll need to get a washer," I said as I stepped back into the bedroom, I froze as I entered, standing in front of me was Carol naked. I'm taken aback by the sight, it's not that she was ugly far from it, it's more the fact I'm shocked to see her like that but I'm also turned on.

Carol has a body of an athlete, she about 6 foot 2, her body firm and muscular with long well toned legs and a sweet juicy ass, her stomach flat, breasts full and round with large acerolas and perky nipples. She has short blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, full lips and a long sensual neck.

I always knew she was attractive, the tight clothes she wore at training and games complementing her body, but seeing her naked took it to a whole new level.

"Fuck me Jake, I need a cock inside me now," she said walking over to me.

Sex with Mary had become rather infrequent if at all and recently I have been having some fantasies about Carol, now after several drinks and with Carol parading herself naked in front of me I was horny and hard, it was like one of my fantasies coming true.

As Carol pulled my pants down she was surprised by what greeted her, I'm over 11 inches long and thick, being fully aroused her first sight of my cock was one of it at it's glorious best.

Our first encounter was anything but gentle love making, not that our sex ever involved love, it was rough primeval sex driven by a need to fuck and get fucked. Over the next few hours we forgot about everything other than our own desires, I used her pussy and ass for my pleasure just as much as she used my cock for hers. By the time we finished we knew this wasn't the end but only the beginning, a beginning of a relationship purely driven by sex.

My love for Mary didn't change if anything I feel our relationship from my perspective improved. Previously I was resenting her for denying me sex but having regular sex with Carol made me happier and more contented at home.

For the next four years we had sex whenever and wherever we could, the only exceptions were we would never do it at my home or when Mary was around.

Carol turned out to be quite kinky, she enjoyed the thrill of public sex, the risk of getting caught adding to her orgasmic pleasure, we would fuck at the field, in the park, at the shops anywhere there were people around.

She also had a food kink regularly coating my cock with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, jam anything she could slowly lick off. She also particularly liked having her pussy filled with whip cream for me to lick clean, I would often find grapes, strawberries or other fruit buried in the cream.

One Saturday in particular is a favourite memory where we combined both her little kinks, we were huddled together on the bench at the game with a tarp wrapped around ourselves to keep dry. Carol wore a skirt and as I slide my hand between her legs I found her pussy bare, not that it's unusual for her to not wear panties when we were together. On this occasion her pussy was full of whip cream and grapes, for the next twenty minutes until half time I scooped grapes from her pussy eating them.

Carol took things to a new level about a month ago, Mary and Debbie have just left for a hairdresser appointment at the mall when I get a phone call from Carol inviting me over, she obviously saw them drive pass her house and knew I was alone. I pick up several tools from my garage and wander down the street chatting to anyone I met, making it look like I'm going to do some work for Carol.

The front door is unlocked allowing me to walk in, I close and lock the door behind me, I assumed Clare is out since Carol invited me over and thought the sound of her unlocking it would give us a warning when she gets home. Carol is waiting for me in her bedroom, she is wearing a loosely tied bathrobe with nothing underneath, I notice she has a pair of fluffy handcuffs dangling from her fingers, 'A new twist' I think.

"Strip Jake and lie on the bed."

The thought of being handcuffed to the bed as Carol uses me is exciting, my cock is hard as I lie down thinking about what might happen.

Carol walks over to the bed taking my right arm locking the handcuff around my wrist, pulling my arm up she attaches the handcuff to the bedhead then repeats the process with my left arm. Reaching under the pillow she pulls out a blindfold wrapping it around my eyes, next I feel something wrapping around each of my ankles securing my legs.

"Trying something new today are we," I say getting no response from Carol other than feeling a finger run along my cock.

It's quite unnerving lying here in complete silence unable to see or move, I have no sense of what is happening around, "Umm Carol could you please remove the blindfold, this isn't fun anymore,' I say with a quiver in my voice.

"Patience Jake the fun is about to begin."

I feel the bed move as Carol climbs on to it, her fingers gripping the shaft of my cock as her tongue caresses it's head before she kisses the tip. Her hand glides up and down my shaft as her lips cover the head of my cock in kisses before her mouth closes around it and she gently sucks it. My earlier nervousness is gone replaced by anticipation of what's to come now that Carol has control over me.

Just feeling Carol's mouth and hand on my cock increases my excitement, her warm mouth holding the head of my cock as her tongue caresses it while her hand glides up and down the length of my shaft

I've heard it said that when people lose the use of one sense their other senses get more acute replacing it, how quickly that happens I don't know but I feel it is happening to me as I lie here listening to every slurp of Carol's mouth as she sucks my cock and the way each touch of her tongue is electrifying.

Just as I think I'm going to come she stops, everything falls silent and still.

The bed moves again, Carol is repositioning herself over my face, I can smell her pussy as she squats above me, her scent growing stronger as she lowers herself until her pussy presses against my mouth.

The smell and taste of sex are a sheer pleasure as I lick and suck her pussy while she grinds against me, her moans getting louder as her pussy grinds harder on my face, coating me in her juices. A squeal and trembling of her body leads to a rush of cum coating for my tongue, as she sits still on my face I lap and suck every drop of cum from her pussy.

Silence returns, Carol climbs off my face lying on the bed beside, I can feel her breath on my chest as her fingernails run through my chest hairs teasing my nipples, her nails glide over my stomach tickling me before running along the shaft of my cock several times as her tongue flicks against my nipples. Her hand cups my balls, juggling them between her fingers as she slowly trails kisses down my body to my cock, her tongue now running up and down the length of my hard cock making it twitch.

After a couple of minutes she straddles my waist, lowering herself instead of taking my cock in her pussy she uses her pussy to press it against my stomach, she then slides her pussy back and forward along it. Rubbing her pussy against my cock soon has her moaning, I can feel her juices coating my cock and flowing onto my stomach.

My cock twitches, I have no idea how long we've been fucking but I'm getting desperate, the way she has me on the verge of an orgasm when she stops is driving me insane.

"Fuck Carol, it's time, I need to come in you now," all I hear is a giggle as she lifts her body off mine.

Her fingers grip the base of my cock lifting it upright, I feel her body touch the head of my cock, her lips parting as I slide between them, my cock forcing her pussy open around it as she lowers herself on to it Her moans loud, her pussy tight as my hips move up and down thrusting my cock deep and hard into her descending pussy, my hunger and need for relief growing with each thrust.

Carol rides my cock like a banshee squealing and bouncing on it, her pussy muscles squeezing and spasming around my shaft until I come. She sits on my cock panting as I fill her pussy with cum, her body weight shifting as fingers touch the bottom of my blindfold lifting it up. It takes a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the light.

"Fuck!"

"Hi Coach."

It's not Carol I'm looking at sitting on my cock it's Clare.

"What the fuck!" I say my head quickly turning from side to side until I find Carol, "What's the fuck going on Carol?"... "Get the fuck off me Clare!"

Carol stands up, she's no longer wearing her dressing gown as she walks across kissing Clare, "Happy Birthday Baby."

"Thanks Mommy, best present ever."

"Good girl, now clean yourself up and go meet Mary and Debbie at their house when they get home."

"Yes Mommy," Clare says climbing off me and the bed, leaving the room.

"What the fuck is going on Carol?"

She doesn't say anything, placing a finger against my lip she leans overs licking my cock and balls. "Yummy, you two make a lovely cocktail."

"It's not fucking funny Carol, how... how could you let Clare..., quickly untie me so I can get home before she says anything."

"Don't worry Jake she won't say anything."

"How do you know?"

"She's known we've been fucking for the last two years and hasn't said anything and won't now either."

"What, two years."

"Yes one day when she went to your house she came back to get something and saw us, it was lust for your cock at first sight "

"She told you this?"

"Not straight away but I sensed something had changed and then the way she started looking at you I guessed something was up. I asked her about it and eventually she admitted to seeing us, then the flood gates opened and she started telling me about all her fantasies about you."

"Fantasies about me."

"Well you were there but they are about your cock and what she wants it to do to her."

"Wow, two years and you never told me."

"I didn't think you needed to know until the moment was right, actually I nearly gave you to her as a 16th birthday present to welcome her to womanhood."

"But she has had boyfriends, I've seen her with them."

"Yes she has had a lot of boyfriends and she constantly moans about how unsatisfying they are to her needs and she dumps them. So I decided to give her what she wanted and needed for her birthday, someone and something that will satisfy all her needs, you and your cock."

By now Carol has uncuffed and untied me and I'm gently massaging my wrists as I sit on the side of the bed.

"And what happens now?"

"Nothing, life goes on like normal you just get to fuck a young pussy also."

"And your sure Clare won't let anything slip to Debbie?"

"She'll never say anything, she lusted for your cock before but after today she now loves your cock too much to say anything that will ruin her chances to enjoy it again."

"Alright but I'm still going home."

"Fine but meet me at the field tomorrow at 11am there's another special coaching situation you need to take care off."

As I dress I assume Carol is talking about herself and me fucking her in some new way.

Thank goodness everything is normal at home, I talk with Mary and Debbie about their trip to the hairdressers, all perfectly normal. It appears as Carol said Clare has said nothing and when I'm with her both privately and in the presence of Mary and Debbie her behaviour towards me gives no indication that anything has happened or changed.

Next morning I arrive at the field just before 11am, Carol's car is parked behind the storage shed out of site I don't see her anywhere, I wander around finding the door to the change room unlocked, stepping inside I hear a shower running.

The showers are at the back of the building, through the change room and pass the lockers, I have a quick look round as I head towards them, as expected the place is empty. There are four shower cubicles down each side of the room, each cubicle has a shower area and a small alcove where you can get dry and dressed, a tiled floor runs up the middle of the room. I walk down the centre of the room looking into each cubicle, as I near the end of the row I see the corner of a towel appear.

"Hi," I say stepping in front of the cubicle.

"Hi coach."

"Fuck," I say it's not Carol it's one of the players Sue, she is standing in the cubicle naked facing me and not trying to cover herself up at all.

My cock goes hard as I look at Sue, 'move' I tell myself, I can't, I stand still staring at her naked body. "Sorry Sue I wasn't expecting to find anyone here," I say backing up my eyes still firmly fixed on her body, "Get dressed and I'll wait for you outside."

"No coach don't go I was waiting for you."

"What?"

Sue steps out of the cubicle moving towards me, she stands directly in front of me, close enough that I can smell the shampoo in her hair.

Sue is the teams striker, she is one of the girls that has been with the team from the beginning, she's a year older than most of the players but in the same class at school so it only made sense that she play in the same team as them. She's an attractive girl, even though I never thought of her sexually before you couldn't help but notice her long sexy legs and firm peachy ass in her tight soccer shorts or the way her tits bounce as she runs with her long ponytail flapping around.

Now as I stare at her naked body I can only think of her sexually with her firm perky tits and hard nipples, the blonde tuff of trimmed hair above her pussy, and a pair of juicy pussy lips between her legs.

"I was waiting for you, Mommy Carol said you were coming."

"Mommy Carol, what, I don't understand."

"What is there to understand Jake, Sue needs some of your special training."

I spin around at the sound of Carol's voice, she stands behind me naked.

"Come to Mommy Sweetie coach will start your training soon but first you need to get him ready."

"Yes Mommy."

"Carol this isn't right, Clare was bad enough but now Sue, it's getting out of hand."

"It's fine Jake Sue had boyfriend problems and we're here to fix that."

"Boyfriend problems, what that got to do with this."

"None of them could satisfy her and she came to me for advice, I am the team mother you know."

Sue is now standing beside Carol intently staring at the crotch of my shorts and the lump hiding under them.

"Sweetie how about you demonstrate your cock sucking technique for coach, that's another drill he can work on."

"Carol what is going on?"

"Well as I said the boys couldn't do it for her, Sue thought it was all her fault and got a complex about herself becoming very insecure and self-conscious. That was when she asked me about it, she wasn't comfortable talking with her parents about sex but with me as another woman it was fine. I told her it wasn't her fault it was the boys that were the problem, that eating pussy was an artform that many men don't appreciate or understand how to do it right, I demonstrated on her how a pussy should be eaten giving her the first orgasm she ever had from oral sex."

12