Soccer Girls Ch. 08

Story Info
School issues and building relationships for the future.
6.6k words
4.54
5.1k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls did get up and changed the sheets. They found Carol Rogers downstairs reading the newspaper. When the girls got ready, they had lunch and went shopping. Then it was home for dinner and a relaxing night just talking about anything and everything, except where Carol Rogers had gone the night before.

Carol drove them to the airport the next morning and as they were leaving, Melanie turned to Carol and in a low voice said "Carol, Katie tried on that dress last night. So, I can only imagine how you looked in it that night. And let me tell you, Susan may have been right about what my mother was thinking when she said what she said and maybe you mistook the meaning." Then Melanie got on her tiptoes and gave Carol a peck on her cheek. When she leaned back down, she smiled a big smile and gave Carol a wink.

When they got back to school, Melanie had some welcome news, mostly. Melanie read Katie an e-mail from the Registrar's Office. The university was going to accept her into the graduate program. This meant she could also stay at the school and play one more season of soccer. This was exciting news and Katie was very excited for Melanie as well. There was a catch though. She needed to have a 3.5 or higher for her final semester GPA to qualify. Melanie uttered "Oh crap."

Katie said "Hey, no problem. You're really smart. You'll knock this out of the park."

"It's going to mean that I really need to spend a lot of time studying, Katie. That's going to mean less time for us."

"Hey, we'll find time and you're getting into grad school is for "us" as well. Don't worry about it. I'm sure we'll find something to keep me out of your hair."

That night they found Jo to see if she would be willing to keep Katie occupied when Melanie would be studying. Jo said "I'll try but I think I will be spending time with Margaret studying a lot this semester."

"STUDYING!" Both Katie and Melanie asked in stunned surprise.

"Yes, STUDYING." Jo retorted. "She has to keep her grades up to stay on the cheer squad and so I am going to help her. I'm sure we'll have some fun afterwards, but we will study for a few hours too."

"What's her major anyway?" asked Katie.

"Electrical Engineering." Both Katie and Melanie looked up in surprise again. "Oh, you thought because she was so cute and all she might not be smart. Well, my Margaret is probably smarter than both of you combined." Jo said with a tone of pride in her voice.

"No that's great Jo." Melanie said "To be honest I would not have thought that, but that's my bad. I am sure she is very smart, and I am glad you are going to help her out. But don't forget Jo, all work and no play makes Jo a boring girl." Melanie gave Jo back a little friendly dig that Jo had given her some months before.

Jo smiled and said good night and left their room. Katie turned to Melanie and said "You know I don't even think she realized she said it, do you?"

"No. But I am glad to see you picked it up too. "My Margaret." I wonder if they'll ask us to be Bridesmaids at their wedding." Melanie said.

Both girls thought quietly on their own for a moment, then Melanie said "Katie, it is really important that I get all high marks this semester. I am going to need you to clear out from time to time so I can focus on the courses. If you want to have some fun without me, you know that I am okay with that, right?"

Katie did not answer at first, so Melanie walked from her desk, around the bed to where Katie was sitting. She looked at Katie with pleading eyes while at the same time kneeling in front of her. Melanie started to stroke Katie's thighs when Katie said "You're having to work hard this semester is for us, not just you."

"I know, but if I have to worry about how this is affecting you, I won't be able to concentrate and that will be just as bad."

Katie looked down at Melanie kneeling before her, rubbing Katie's thighs and staring at her with those beautiful blue eyes. "You know that I am not going to be able to say "No." to you if you do that?"

"I know, but I was hoping you would say 'Yes.'"

Melanie continued to rub Katie's thigh but made no other movements. She just kept looking at Katie as she stroked her skin. Finally, Katie said "Okay. I promise that I will clear out when you need me too but that does not mean I will be having sex at those times."

"Perfect. That's just what I wanted to hear. Now come up on the bed. We're going to do sixty-eight and a half and you are going to let me win tonight because I love you so much and since I won't be able to show you as much this semester, I want to give you something you can remember when you need to."

Katie and Melanie looked at each other and smiled. They began a race to see who could get their clothes off first. It was basically a tie as they both jumped up on the bed and landed next to each other. They held each other in their arms and began to kiss each other with gusto. In between the kisses, Katie said "I've wanted you so much Mel." Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. "It's not that I don't love holding you in my arms..." Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. "...when we go to sleep." Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. "But I so want to have sex with you right now." Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

"I know baby." Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. "Thanks for being so patient and understanding." Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. "I really need top grades though." Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. "It's for our future." Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

"I know." Kiss. Kiss.

Katie now broke away from Melanie and laid down on the bed. Melanie swung her body over Katie's and settled down with her face right in between Katie's thighs. The foreplay had been limited to the kissing, but except for that one night, the girls had not had sex for a while and so the limited foreplay was still enough to already have both of them fairly wet. When Melanie took the first swipe along Katie's slit with her tongue, she was rewarded with the taste of Katie's essence. And she loved it.

"UUUMMMPPHH!" Apparently, Katie loved Melanie's tongue lash as much as Melanie enjoyed doing it. Melanie continued to lap at Katie like a cat at a saucer of milk, drinking in the sweet nectar that Katie was making. Katie, for her part, was just laying back and enjoying the wonderful feeling of Melanie's tongue on her sex. She had her hands on Melanie's ass cheeks, slowing rubbing her hands along the curves of the butt she loved so much.

Katie's body just relaxed down into the mattress as she felt the arousal in her body rising up within herself. There was nothing as wonderfully enjoyable as having Melanie's mouth playing across her vagina. Melanie was a warm, kind-hearted person who always wanted people to be happy. And right now, she was making Katie very happy.

Katie suddenly realized that she had been thinking too much and doing nothing to return the joy and pleasure which Melanie was lavishing on her. She set about to rectify that. She continued rubbing Melanie's ass cheeks with one hand while the other slid down and began rubbing back and forth across Melanie's labia. Spurred on by the feelings beginning to swell within her, Melanie redoubled her own efforts.

The girls continued to bring each other closer to their mutual bliss. They were now both very wet and as Melanie was still lapping up Katie's nectar, Katie had now inserted two of her fingers inside Melanie while she continued playing with Melanie's ass cheeks with the other hand. As she slowly moved her middle and index fingers in and out of Melanie's sodden entrance, Katie notice how wet the fingers had become. Katie took her hand out of Melanie and with the other hand spreading one cheek out, Katie ran her middle finger around Melanie's rosebud.

Upon contact, the sphincter contracted and Melanie's head came up and she let out an "OOOOOHHHHH!" Katie then took her index finger and put it right against Melanie's anus. Although she continued to devour Katie, Melanie pushed her ass back, letting Katie know that she wanted her to push the finger forward. When Katie did, Melanie's head again came up and she said "Oh baby YES! Leave it right there and play with my clit. Oh, please baby, that feels sooooo good. Make me cum baby. Just a little on my clit and you're gonna make me cum all over you." With that Melanie once again sunk her head in between Katie's thighs and began to make the final moves to bring her Katie off.

Katie felt Melanie clamp down on her finger, but she also raised her hips up a little giving Katie better access beneath her. Always able to read each other's non-verbal cues so well, Katie left her one finger inside Melanie's ass (the way Melanie had clamped down on it, Katie couldn't have moved it if she had wanted to) and with her other hand she reached under and began rubbing Melanie's clit. Melanie's cries of pleasure were muffled as her mouth remained locked against Katie's pussy. Katie was not so encumbered though and gave voice to all of the pleasure that Melanie was giving her. "Oh Mel, that is amazing. Just like that. I'm so close now, so close. Oh yes, that's it. Oh. Oh. Oh. It's now Mel, now. OOOHHH! Yes, Mel! Oh YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!" Katie whole body began to spasm as the waves of her orgasm washed through her. Melanie continued to slurp up Katie's juices as they flowed out of her, a testament to the heights Melanie had taken her.

The effect of the orgasm had been to lull Katie into a kind of waking coma. She was conscious and could sense the receding tide of her orgasm, but she was not moving. Melanie planted a few kisses on Katie's thigh, but when she continued to just lay there, Melanie needed to rouse her. "Katie, baby. I'm so close. Please. I need you to get me off too."

Melanie's plea seemed to rouse Katie and she once again began using her one hand to rub all around Melanie's labia and clit. Melanie had also relaxed her ass a bit and Katie was now able to move her finger back and forth inside Melanie back door. This brought Melanie right to the edge and she could feel herself tipping over as Katie continued to rub and finger her.

Melanie let out a very loud grunt and forced her body back toward Katie's face. Melanie now ground herself across the hand underneath her. When she stopped, the heel of Katie's palm was pressed firmly on Melanie's clit. Melanie's movement also forced Katie's finger back deeper into Melanie's ass. "HOLD YOUR HANDS RIGHT THERE KATIE!" Melanie screamed as she ground herself alternating down with her clit against the heel of Katie's palm and back against the finger in her ass. Katie kept her hands as rigid as she could and tried to push back against wherever Melanie was grinding at that moment.

Finally, Melanie pushed back hard on the hand with the finger in her ass and the top of her body slumped down on Katie's legs and Melanie let out a final "UUUGGGGNNN!" Katie slowly removed her finger and when it was out, Melanie let the lower half of her body down, resting on Katie's chest. Katie reached out and began rubbing Melanie's back. They just laid like this for several minutes before Melanie used her hands to push up her body and then swung her legs around and laid down now facing Katie.

Katie wrapped Melanie in her arms and pulled her tight. Melanie's skin was wet and clammy from sweat, but Katie didn't mind it at all. Aside from a small amount of personal satisfaction that she had caused the sweat in the first place, Melanie in her arms always felt perfect. She had now had a few other people in her arms and that had been very special in its own way, but it was never the same as it was with Melanie. They might not have the time for sex as often this semester, but as long as she got to keep having Melanie in her arms, she didn't care.

"What are you thinking about Katie?" Melanie was snuggled in tightly against Katie, feeling her warmth. It was home and she once again thought how amazingly lucky she had been to find Katie.

"I was just thinking how much I love you." Katie responded, leaving out the rest.

Melanie tilted her head up and planted a sweet kiss right on Katie's lips. Then she put her head back down and closed her eyes and said, "And I love you to Katie. More than anything." And with that they fell asleep in their favorite position, together.

****************

Friday came and about 6:30 saw Melanie at her desk with books out and her laptop open as she began to work on her paper. Katie and Jo were going to the basketball game. Margaret would be cheering and so it wasn't just the support of fellow school athletes that had them at the game. During one of the breaks when the Cheer Team came out to the floor, Margaret was lifted high by this strapping young man who held her by her feet and pressed her body above his head. Way in the air, she smiled and scanned the crowd. When she saw Katie and Jo, she gave a wink. Margaret's partner was looking up and must have had a great view of her panties. Finally, he pushed her up into the air, where she spun around several times before she landed in his arms. He cradled her and set her on her feet and they both raised their hands and shouted, "Go Team!"

Jo turned to Katie and said, "He was probably dreaming about what was under her shorts. And in fact, it is better than his best dreams only he doesn't get to see it, I do."

"You're a very lucky girl Jo."

"Do you want to come back to the room after the game. We could all be lucky?"

"Thanks for the offer, Jo, but I am not in the mood tonight."

"Well, you have until the end of the game to change your mind, but I think you're crazy."

When the game was over, Katie and Jo waited for Margaret to come out from the locker room. She did come out, but she had not changed her uniform. Margaret saw Katie's look of surprise and offered "Jo, likes it when I keep my uniform on and I like that Jo likes it."

Jo looked at Katie and said, "Are you sure you don't want to come back?"

"No. Again, thank you both for the offer but not tonight." Katie thought that Margaret's smile got just a little bigger when Katie declined. It did seem that Margaret would have been perfectly happy to have Katie join them, but she was happier still that she would have Jo all to herself.

Katie went to the library after she left from Jo and Margaret. That was open until 11:00pm and when it closed, she went back to her dorm room. When she got back in, Melanie was still at her desk. Melanie turned in her chair and asked, "How was the game?"

"We won. And I got to watch Margaret do her thing. Actually, it was kind of cool. She got thrown in the air and did all sorts of twists a few times. It was impressive."

"Great. Why don't you go brush your teeth. I just have to finish up this one last thing and then I'll be done as well." Katie got ready for bed and when she turned off her desk lamp, so did Melanie. That night they lay in bed spooning. Katie told Melanie about Jo's offer. Melanie turned and said "Why didn't you go with them? I'm sure it would have been a lot of fun and I told you I don't want you missing out just because I have to study more this semester."

"I know. I just didn't want to go tonight. Maybe some other night." Melanie stared at Katie for a few seconds with a look that said, "I know you are lying to me and telling me what you think I want to hear, but I am not happy about this." However, she said nothing and when she turned back and snuggled into Katie's warm embrace, she was all smiles.

Whenever there was a home basketball game for the Men's or the Women's Team, the Cheer Squad was there, and Katie and Jo went to the games. When there were no games, Katie would usually go to the gym. There was exercise equipment that the student athletes could use. She also did some speed and agility work or cardio. She could do that, shower and then spend a little time at the school library to give Melanie the time she needed to do her work. Katie even went to Jo's room and helped Margaret study for a quiz once.

One night, Katie was working out when she saw one of the team's assistant coaches and went to speak with her. The coach was wondering what Katie was up to that late at night and Katie told her about Melanie's situation. The assistant said "Yeah, Coach heard about that. Look don't tell Melanie, but Coach has already had someone look into what other schools have the same grad program, just in case she can't take classes here. If she wants to transfer, Coach wants to know where she could have Melanie go since she would have to move fast to get a spot. She'd hate to lose her, but she would want Melanie to still have that one more season."

Katie thanked her and expressed her happiness that the Coach was looking out for Melanie. But once they went their separate ways, Katie became very agitated and nervous. The fact that the Coach was looking to help Melanie find another school to play for was a very wonderful gesture. But it also meant that Coach thought that it was a possibility that Melanie would have to leave. Katie had refused to even think about it as a possibility but now she had to. And she did not want to, so she went back to the weight room and threw herself into that until it was time to go back to the dorm. No library tonight.

When she got in the door, Katie asked Melanie if she could help her study. Melanie turned to her and smiled but said "Not really Katie. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I haven't been helping you at all. And Jo's been helping Margaret. Heck I even helped her one night, but I haven't been helping you and I thought I should."

"No Katie. Thank you. But my work is much more thinking and writing. You are being a tremendous help to me by giving me the quite time I need and not complaining one bit. And I love you for it."

"Well, you will tell me if there is anything I can do to help?"

"I'll tell you what. Why don't you go get ready for bed. I'm almost done, and you can hold me until we fall asleep. And in the morning, you can be here when I wake up. Do that for me and you will really be helping me."

"As you wish."

***************

Spring Break came in the second week of March. While many of the school's student took off for warm climates and fun times, Melanie had a lot to do with her schoolwork and so she was not going anywhere. A number of other girls from the soccer team were going together and invited Katie to come so she would be with friends, but she politely declined. Jo was also invited, but she too declined. She was going to stay and as it turned out so was Margaret. So, the campus was fairly empty and they had a lot of space to themselves.

Jo was sitting with Katie and Melanie in their room, waiting for Margaret before they were going to go to dinner at the cafeteria. Katie was very surprised that Jo had not gone on the spring break trip and asked Jo "I thought you'd be down there with three or four girls each night. Why didn't you go down with the rest of the team?"

"I don't know. It just didn't really want to do that."

"It does seem as if you're slowing down with your sexual escapades."

"Not really. I'm just doing it all with Margaret. You know we never really talked about it. She has never asked me to be exclusive and I never promised her that I would be. It's just kind of worked out that way."

At that point Melanie piped in and said, "And what are we, ghosts?"

"It's different with you two. You don't count."

"Why not."

"I don't know. You just don't. Look, I'm not going to bore you with all the details, but I thought I was in love once. And I probably was, but she wasn't. She was just using me, and it hurt really bad. She was my hummingbird. So, I said love was a lie and I just started going wild and having fun. And it was fun, I'm not gonna lie. But seeing you two made me think that maybe it wasn't all a lie. And I can't tell you just how much the two of you mean to me. And while the sex has still been fun, it's been so much more. So, I wouldn't give you two up for anyone, not even Margaret. At least I don't think so with her."

12