Soccer Girls Have Naughty Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's orgasm rose up in gigantic squalls as it rocked her body like Amadeus. It was as if Jessica's tongue was a shitty Operation player and Lauren couldn't stop buzzing from her errantly wondrous scalpel work. She moaned into one of the pillows they'd brought as Jessica continued her tonguing and fingering all the way through her explosive deliverance. She came so hard her legs clamped down on the sides of Jessica's head even as both girls fell to the floor of the bus in their radiant ecstasy. Lauren shuddered against the blankets and pillows and bags that sort of surrounded them on all sides in their pile of sweaty, seductive body heat.

Jessica crawled up to kiss her friend and Lauren passionately kissed her back. That was one of the best orgasms she'd ever had.

"I want you." Lauren whispered into her friend's ear. "I want to be naughty for you."

Jessica was surprised to hear her slightly more demure friend talking like this. It was ridiculously sexy.

"Lean back against the bench with your head laying on it." Jessica said. Lauren followed her lead and scooted back and then allowed her head to lean back on the seat. She had an idea of what Jessica was going to do and it turned her on.

She watched as Jessica took her own panties off her legs revealing her pussy and a small patch of whispy, blonde pubic hair cutely appointed at the top of her wet snatch. The girl got back up on the seat and wasted no time. She swung her legs directly over Lauren's face and immediately sat down on her lips with her pussy. Lauren grabbed Jessica's ass cheeks with her hands and immediately went to town on her friend's pussy.

She licked her first vagina like it was the ripest summer fruit. Jessica moaned as she clutched the backrest with her hands as she rubbed her pussy back and forth over her friend's mouth and face. Lauren couldn't believe how much she loved the dominance of their position. It was kinky. They were both so into it. She did her absolute best to suck her best friend's clit the way that Jessica had done for her.

Jessica grinded her crotch on top of her friend's mouth as she made her eat her out with a commanding sort of forcefulness. Lauren loved being controlled liked that. And Jessica knew she loved it. But Lauren wanted even more. She slipped down the seat and out from Jessica's legs as she got up on her knees and made Jessica pop her ass out to her. Jessica bent over in the seat on her own knees facing away from her friend on the floor.

Lauren licked her lips. She brought her tongue up to suckle her first lady asshole.

Jessica moaned as she felt Lauren's fingers diving into her soaking vagina as Lauren's tongue pushed inside of Jessica's tight anal ring. Lauren knew Jessica was kinky and she also knew she liked having her ass played with. The two best friend's already had the blueprints to each other's kinks, and now a hundred late-night sleepover conversations were coming back to benefit them in their first sexual encounter with one another.

Jessica couldn't believe how good Lauren was at this—she ate the booty like groceries. Jessica gyrated her ass into her friend's face even as Lauren spread her friend's delectably round ass cheeks wide apart. There were boys who would've given just about anything to see Jessica Abernathy's booty bent over and naked, much less chowed down on like Snow White apples. Lauren ate Jessica's ass like the secretly kinky girl that she was. Jessica knew some things...but not all things apparently.

Lauren was very, very, kinky. She loved eating ass just about as much as Jessica loved having her ass played with. She also was discovering how much cleaner and better smelling a girl's ass was compared to some of the boy asses she'd eaten out.

Jessica smushed her face into the old leather of the seat as her friend thrust two fingers over and over again into her as they traced question marks up into her own secret pleasure spot. All the while, her soft lips suctioned to the ring of her butthole as her tongue pressed in and out of her anus with a needy assertiveness.

"Laur...Imgonnacum...dontstop, dontstop...keepgoinggggg!" Jessica tried so hard to stay quiet but her tiny moans were louder than she meant for them to be.

She squirted suddenly.

Neither girl had seen that coming.

But she squirted.

Lauren smiled as her friend's liquids showered her fingers and the seat as she continued thrusting her digits into Jessica's craven ripeness with her tongue pushing it's way into her tight butt over and over again like she was snaking a deliciously pert drain.

When Jessica couldn't take it anymore she rolled over and the girls climbed up on the bench together as they pulled a blanket over them and wrapped their arms and legs around each other again.

They kissed softly and Jessica could taste her naughty essence on Lauren's slutty tongue. They purred together like two cats on a hot tin lesbian roof.

After a short moment of relaxation in Jessica's afterglow, they both noticed their hands absentmindedly tracing other each other's bodies again. Lauren pulled Jessica's tank top up as her breasts bounced out and she was naked now other than an un-used pair of soccer socks which ended just below her knees. Jessica repeated the maneuver on the rest of Lauren's clothes and now they were naked under the blanket together other than their socks. Everything felt so soft and new. It was like falling into a pile of bed sheets fresh out of the dryer. They both loved the way the other girl smelled—delicate and sexy and different.

They pressed their bodies together tightly and rubbed their two sets of breasts and nipples on each other. They both had very sensitive nipples and they enjoyed the mutual pleasure received in this foreplay. Lauren was so turned on by her friend's assertiveness. Jessica was so turned on by how well Lauren had taken to the moment. They were both on a sexual high. This was teenage sex at it's most refined.

"Wanna 69?" Jessica whispered, as she kissed the side of Lauren's mouth and ran her lips over to her ear to bite it gently.

"Mmmm, yes." Lauren whispered back, and the two girls climbed up onto the bench to lay sideways against each other. They rested their heads on the inside of each other's thighs and began a slow make-out with each other's pussies that would last for the next twenty minutes.

This was a much more methodical, intricate kind of lovemaking. This was tantric and controlled. They took their time exploring every inch of each other's lips—their labia lapping matched each other in sincerity and passion—they licked all around the hood of each other's clitorises as they took in each other's feminine scents and flavors. Their tongues danced over each other's flowers and mirrored what the other girl was doing on the opposite end of the bench. Lauren loved holding onto Jessica's sexy ass as she licked her and Jessica got a total rush from holding her own friend's smooth buns during the mutually oral paint-jobs they were giving each other's many holes.

Jessica returned Lauren's favor as she brought her own tongue up to lick her friends' cute little taint and ass for the first time. Lauren giggled and shimmied happily as she felt her friend's tongue enter her ass and this only caused Jessica to grab Lauren's ass harder and spread her cheeks wider as she tongue-fucked that pretty little asshole with a naughty sort of desire.

They were so turned on by each other. Why had they never tried this before?

Eventually they were both cumming again from their loving cunnilingus. Lauren moaned very loudly into her friend's pussy as she clamped her mouth to her sticky-wet lips and sucked ravenously all the way through her second orgasm of the night.

Jessica gyrated her hips hard against Lauren's mouth as she gasped into her thigh as she bit into her friend's smooth skin while she came too. Her body slowly built up into an incredible explosion as she dug her nails into Lauren's cute butt and held her tightly even as her body shuddered and shook and thrashed against Lauren's naked form.

Both girls lay there not moving for quite some time. They simply breathed in and out like a single organism. These orgasms weren't just good...they were mind-blowing. They'd both been with numerous guys who wouldn't have known their way around a vagina if they had a human Waze app.

And yet...they were both so fucking good in bed...they knew what the other girl wanted, needed even. It was powerfully sexy.

They eventually were able to crawl up and throw some clothes back on as they cuddled up on the backseat again and simply enjoyed the way it felt to be held by another girl.

Lauren pondered what this might mean about her sexuality.

Jessica pondered how she was going to get it to happen again. She was already fantasizing about inviting Lauren over to her house when her parents were gone. She was thinking about her big, comfy bed, and what it would be like to eat Lauren's pussy on that bed. She was still very wet under her sweats and her mind wasn't slowing down at all.

Lauren felt Jessica's hand playing with the hem of her sweats again.

She looked over with another devious smile and Jessica leaned in to kiss her as she grabbed her neck forcefully. She licked the outside of Lauren's lips with her tongue even as Lauren tried to push forward and take her tongue inside her mouth again like a thirsty animal needing to be quenched.

"Tease!" She said softly to her friend as Jessica still held her neck in her hand. Jessica licked her friend's lips again and Lauren really liked that, she arched her head a little and grinded her legs into Jessica's below the blanket.

"Slut." Jessica said in a dominant sort of voice, and Lauren loved that even more.

Jessica sat down on the center of the bench and told Lauren to bend over her lap. Once she had done that she pulled her warm-ups down around her ankles so her butt was up on display in front of her.

Lauren watched Jessica suck all four of her fingers as she began to insert them into both of her holes.

Lauren moaned way too loudly.

Four rows up, another girl looked back. Jessica saw her and made a mock yawning maneuver. The girl turned back around, thinking nothing of it.

Lauren smiled at her friend as Jessica lightly chastised her cute booty for the noise.

And then she began to finger her slut again as Lauren buried her face into the corner of the seat and a blanket. She inserted two fingers and then a third into her pussy and then inserted her pinky into that little winking asshole that Lauren really seemed to like having played with.

The bus ride still had another hour to go, and they still had a lifetime of friendship to figure out just what this all meant for their relationship.

Maybe nothing at all...

But maybe...just maybe...

It meant everything.

12