Soccer Mom Ch. 04 - A Friend

Story Info
Continuing story of Ruth and this time she requests a friend.
10.4k words
4.72
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the evening that Ruth was due to bring her son to training. I was on duty and keeping a look out for the beauty to come walking around the corner, I was not disappointed. It was one of those mild April evenings, the sun had recently dipped below the horizon but left its warmth to linger.

Ruth looked her stunning demure self-dressed in a smart jacket, sheer blouse, skirt finishing just above her knees that seemed to shimmer as she walked perfectly across the uneven car park in her four inch heels.

She knelt and kissed her little boy on the forehead and turned him towards the pitches and off he ran. She continued her walk towards me looking the part as the soccer mom MILF that she is. My loins tingling as I watch this woman nearing me.

"Good evening, Ruth" I say as she gets within earshot.

"Good evening coach" She replied with a smile, keeping things formal in public.

"How may I assist you?" I enquire.

"Well, you know that extra training with your friend from out of town?" She said as if she was booking a session for her son.

"Yes of course." I reply.

"Well, I would like to take you up on the offer if possible." She continued "If you could make it fun as you have done before that would be great."

"Ok, but you understand that this is a 24-hour session to make it worthwhile for my friend?" I inform her as I look into her deep green eyes for some sign of lust.

She smiles, runs the tip of her tongue across her lipstick coated top lip very seductively, but not enough for anyone near to notice. "That's fine, I'm free weekend of the 25th if that works for you?" she says.

Wow she was well prepared, "I'm fine for the 25th, I will check with my friend Mike and text you the details later if that's OK with you?"

"Perfect," she replied "However I have one further little request, which I will text to you later if that's good for you"

"Yes, that will be fine, look forward to receiving your text." I say keeping the conversation sounding like a business arrangement.

And then with a wink of an eye Ruth walks away towards the car park, high heels clicking and hips swaying in the most seductive manor.

Mike confirmed that he was good for the 25th. Mike and I became friends towards the end of my doomed marriage, in fact the first time I met Mike was when I walked in on him fucking my wife. As any normal guy he panicked and jump off my Mrs and made for his clothes, it was then I explained that my wife and I had a sort of open relationship. So, once he got his jeans on we had a laugh and beer together in the lounge, it was that evening when my wife suggested that we double team my her, this was the first time we had included another person in our sex exploits and it work well. Needless to say Mike my wife and I had many weekend fucking, but that's another story.

So understanding the innuendo in Ruth saying "if you could make it fun." What she wants is some roll play scenario so I had to get creative. She also sent me that texted she mentioned, she requested that during the weekend she is made to feel a little more humiliated and used, she would love it is she were made to feel that she had no choice but to, as she put it "service Mike and I." And also, she mentioned that she enjoyed cuffs etc. but would like it if we "verbally degraded her more."

So, keeping that in mind I sent the following message.

Ruth, my friend is available for the 25 th and will be joining us, as you have agreed to pay your families debt with your body, we will be expecting you at 4pm through to 4pm the following day. Please dress appropriately and bring a selection of suitable lingerie for us to choose from over the 24 hours.

Of course, the paying of the family debt was the roll play part of the deal. It seemed that for Ruth to fully release her inner sexual desires she needs to play a roll. Not one to complain as I'm getting the use of this beautiful MILF's body, I was willing to play along.

Now I had a couple of weeks to make sure that my apartment was fit for use. As I've pervious mentioned my ex-wife and I had a relationship that spiralled into bondage and kinky sex. In the apartment there were a few remnants of props and attachments from those days I had my ex tied in many different positions and places. Some were used on pervious dates that I felt were inclined to explore their submissive side. Because these attachments were discreet and you wouldn't notice them unless you really looked so I had left them in place.

I had an idea on how to start the evening off with Ruth so I needed to check that certain things were still usable. Firstly, I checked that the eyelet I had discreetly screwed into main support beam in the ceiling of the lounge was still secure. It was. There was also an eyelet in the ceiling of the shower room, which I checked and was in good condition.

Next was the box of goodies, this was a large black leather clad box I kept in the bottom of the bedroom closet which contained all the extra bits needed. Including, wrist and ankle cuffs, ball gag, ring gag, red silk ropes, nipple clamps, large rubber cock with suction cup on the bottom, butt plug and a riding crop. They all looked clean and in working order. I was ready for the 25th.

Mike arrived earlier around 2pm, I gave him a quick update on what had happened with Ruth and I so far. I also laid out the plan for the next 24 hours of enjoyment.

At 4pm I was sat in the lounge and Mike as planned was waiting out of sight in the bedroom. The lobby doorbell rang and I checked the small video security screen to see Ruth standing there. I clicked the button to allow her access.

It took a few moments for Ruth to make her way to the front door of the apartment, but soon I heard the knock on the apartment door. I took my time as I wandered to the door, although my pulse was racing and my cock was so stiff thinking about what was planned for the next 24 hours.

I opened the door to be greeted by one of the best sights I will remember for a long time, Ruth, wearing heels, stockings (I assumed) short black strappy evening dress displaying moderate cleavage, make-up subtle but perfect, hair in her usual neat bob-cut. Carrying a small kit bag which I assume was the change of lingerie.

"Mrs Smith." Not her real name, "what may I do for you this evening" I asked, hoping she understood that I was starting her role play request.

"I'm here to pay the debts my husband owes" she replied trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Money in the bag?" I said pointing to the kit bag she's was carrying.

"Err, no, I was hoping to come to a different arrangement", she hesitated for a moment before continuing "I was hoping that you could... Use me as payment."

I looked her up and down like a wild cat eyeing it's pray, "Well we'll Mrs Smith you'd better come in and discuss terms." I said opening the door wider to allow her to pass by into the lounge.

As she stopped in the middle of the room, I walked by her and sat in the big armchair, I remembered the first time I was sitting in the chair looking at this beautiful woman wearing the sexiest lingerie.

As the role-play unfolds, I take the opportunity to be the dominant person, looking her directly in her eyes I said, "OK let's see what's on offer."

She kept her eyes fixed on my as she dropped the kitbag from her shoulder letting in hit the floor, she then seductively slipped the straps from her shoulders letting the little black dress crumple around her stilettos and join the kitbag on the floor.

She stood there her hands by her side wearing the most delectable matching lingerie. Her white lacy bra, half cup just showing the tops of her areolas and her hard nipples showing through the flimsy lace. Down her toned tanned stomach to the top if her hips surrounded beautifully by her white lacy garter belt. Her pussy covered with the thinnest and smallest white G-string which was so transparent the outline of her private area was clearly visible. Her legs covered with lace top stockings held in place by the thin white garter-belt straps, giving the effect that her stunning pussy was framed by this most delicate white lace, finished off with her 3-inch black stilettos.

"Very nice, we may be able to come to some arrangement", I say as I stood up and walked towards her. "But you must agree to our terms, so for the next few minutes we will discuss and you will confirm your agreement." She nodded her head in acceptance as I continue. "So, for our discussion I would like you to put your hands behind your back while I attach these." Holding up a pair of handcuffs.

She looked a little apprehensive and I'm sure she wanted to ask me why, but she didn't and complied by placing her hands behind her back.

I walked around behind her and gently secured her hands with the cuffs, then without saying a word I returned to the armchair. There she stood this thirty something mother looking fantastic, her beautiful toned shapely body dressed in the most delicate lace lingerie, her enhanced breasts moving slightly with each breath she took, a man's eye naturally drawn to them.

"OK let's start." I say as I leant forward. By this time Mike had quietly come from his concealment in the bedroom and was about 3 feet behind her, she was still unaware of his presence.

"First, your husband's debt is large, he must have known this before sending you this evening, he did send you?" I asked

Looking down she acknowledged, "yes he did."

"Ah, then he also would have known that I spend my Saturday evenings with my good friend Mike and we usually order a couple of high-class ladies for the weekend. Did he tell you?"

At this she looked a little surprised, "No he didn't "she replied.

It was then when Mike reached around her body to cup those beautiful breasts, Ruth jumped at the touch and craned her neck to try to get a look at the person who was molesting her.

"Here!" I said strongly and she turned and looked at me, Mike's hands now rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. "We're now going to go through what is expected from you and remember you are able to refuse and leave, allowing your husband to settle his own debts."

"Yes sir." She replied, I did enjoy her referrals to sir showed where the evening was going.

"Now I will be recording this part of the evening in the event that you decide later to try to somehow imply that the next 24 hours was anything but consensual. Don't worry I do this with all the whores I use, a sort of insurance." (I wasn't recording, it was a touch to make the role-play realistic.)

"Ok" was all she answered. Mike was still enjoying manipulating her tits.

"Here we go." I started, "we have you for the next 24 hours."

"Yes."

"Sorry you're going to have to repeat my instructions for clarification." I told her, knowing the further we go the more turned on I would get.

"Oh sorry, you have me for the next 24 hours." She replied.

"Good, you are going to be mine and Mike's whore over that time."

"I'm going to be you and your friend's whore for the next 24 hours." She confirmed.

"You will give blowjob, allow us to fuck your face, will cum in your mouth and you will swallow and we may choose to cum on your face." I told her.

Now there was this demure, sexy housewife standing I front of me in expensive lace lingerie, hands cuffed behind her and by now Mike had her bra cups rolled under her breasts exposing all their beauty, and she was about to confess that it was all right to face-fuck her and cum on that gorgeous face.

She looked down as she started, "I will give you blowjobs, you can fuck my face and," she paused before continuing "err... Cum on my face."

"Has anyone ever cum on your face," I asked.

"No sir." Was the reply.

"OK, moving down, we're going to play with your tits for our pleasure, we're going to suck your nipples and maybe tit-fuck them," I paused waiting a reply.

"You can play with my breasts, my nipples and it-fuck me when needed." She confirmed

"Ever been it-fucked before?" I enquired while Mike had taken a rest from tormenting her now rock-hard nipples.

"Yes, my husband used to tit-fuck me saying that he'd invested in them he would like to get some value for HIS money" I detected there was a little resentment in her reply.

I noted her displeasure and moved on. "Pussy, we're both going to fuck you hard, no condoms, we're going to cum inside you more than once." As I use the word pussy, Mike moved in behind her and reached around and slipped his hand into her G-string, obviously by her face, finding the outer lips of her pussy.

Her breathing got a little faster due to Mike's subtle fingers doing their thing. "You can fuck my pussy, use no condoms and cum inside me as much as you wish." She confirmed.

"Good," I continued, I could clearly see that by now Mike had at least two fingers buried in her pussy fingering her so gently that her eyes were closed and I see her knees staring to give a little. "One hole left, my friend Mike is an ass man, he will want to fuck your ass more than once, again no condom and cum deep inside. He is kind, gentle and will use loads of lube."

"Oh, please, feels so good." She was obviously referring to the teasing her pussy was getting, biting her lower lip she composed herself to reply. "My... My ass is yours to fuck I agree, please be gentle." Not referring to the pussy fingering she was getting but the ass fucking she was going to get I assumed.

I could see that she was getting impatient or fucking randy one of the two so I concluded. "Finally have you ever been DP'd?"

"DP?" She was still breathing heavily even though Mike had retracted his assault on her pussy.

"Double Penetrated, two cocks in your body, a dick in your ass and one in your pussy or mouth?" I asked

"No." She replied.

"And?" I pushed her to answer.

"You can both fuck me at the same time in any place you wish, I will be your whore." Was her last answer.

Mike spoke his first words, "OK let's get this started."

Now Mike and I had agreed the good cop, bad cop, routine, I was to be the dominant person, strict and precise. Mike the hard rough one, using words and actions to degrade her.

And with those words Mike grabbed her by her elbows and guided her towards the narrow breakfast-bar and bent her over it. Her hands still cuffed behind her back she had no option but to be guided into position, bent at the waist, her breasts flat on the breakfast bar head hang over the edge.

Mike made is way around to her hanging head, meaning I got the other end, no complaints from me her pussy is pure honey.

"Cock sucking time whore," Mike announced as he took hold of a handful of her hair and guided her lips on to his large stiff cock.

As I knelt down so I was eyelevel with her scantily covered pussy, looking at the thin bit of the lace G-string that nestled nicely in the crack of her butt cheeks I could hear the sweet sound of a friend of mine having his cock sucked. I reached up and moved the covering garment aside to be greeted with the sight of moist glistening fold of her pussy.

"You're a good little cock sucking slut, aren't you?" I hear Mike ask, obviously not expecting an answer while she had a mouth full of cock.

I couldn't resist but to lean in and run my tongue the full length of her glistening gash, starting from her hard little nub backwards. She tasted fantastic. As I did this a few times her hips began to thrust backwards to meet my advances. It didn't take much before her pussy flooded and she came, I could hear her muffled moans but credit to her she didn't stop her cock sucking endeavours.

I knelt back on my heels, my chin wet with Ruth's pussy juices and admired how much her moist gash had changed. Her inner lips now visible and her little nub protruding from its hiding place. The vigorous sucking of Mike's cock could still be heard.

I stood up my stiff cock in hand and at this level I could see the back of Ruth's head bobbing up and down on Mike's cock and Mike standing with eyes closed either enjoying Ruth's efforts or trying to hold off from Cumming too soon. I looked down at Ruth's tight ass, surrender straps extend tightly by her position bent over the narrow breakfast bar, cock in hand I rubbed its tip the full length of Ruth's pussy.

Ruth broke away from her blowjob "Fuck me, please fuck me" she uttered before returning to her task.

Mike opened his eyes, looked straight at me and with a huge grin said. "Looks like the sluts ready, OK bitch face-fucking time."

As Mike told her that I drove my cock deep into her wet welcoming pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes," Ruth moaned as her pussy clenched around my cock, it felt like many little fingers inside her love tunnel trying to pull me cock deeper and deeper.

Mike then started his face-fucking instructions, he was correctly assuming this prim and proper housewife had never been face-fucked before. He took hold of her head, hands each side of her face.

"Open your mouth slut." He said, "That's good, now seal your lips around, and watch those teeth." With that I Mike started slowly thrusting his hips back and forth producing some sloppy gagging sounds from the now spit-roasted Ruth.

I was busy fucking her trying my best to savour the moment and not explode in her too soon when I saw Mike withdraw from the face-fucking to ask. "Ever taken a dick down your throat whore?"

"No sir... fuck... I haven't... But I'll give... It a go." A polite answer for a woman being mouth, pussy and soon to be throat fucked I thought.

"Fine, this time open that pretty mouth wide." Mike instructed her as he adjusted his hands and put one hand on her throat and the other hand he bunched her hair up into a ponytail, a move I've seen him do many times with my ex-wife when we used to spend the weekend fucking her.

I was very close to cumming as I increased the pace of my fucking, Ruth must have cum at least once or twice more because my pubic hair was soaked and flat against my body. The sounds of gagging and squelching as Ruth relaxed her throat to accommodate Mike cock sent me over the edge and I exploded a torrent of jizz deep inside Ruth's womb.

Not sure if Mike managed to get his full length in Ruth's mouth and throat but he obviously couldn't hold on much longer, I knew this because his training of Ruth's oral efforts changed with the following instructions. "Alright slut I'm going to cum now so seal those lips round my dick and make sure you swallow the lot." He told her as he withdrew the few inches from her throat and unload his cum with a "Fuck me, keep swallowing whore."

I assume Ruth did her best in complying with Mike's instructions, my cock was still embedded in her velvet pussy softening until in flopped out on its own accord. With that I backed away and walked over to the fridge, "Beer?" I asked Mike.

"For sure mate." He replied walking around the breakfast bar cock soft, flopping and glistening from the spit and drool of the blowjob.

Mike and I were completely at ease with our own nudity around each other having spent many a weekend undressed fucking my ex-wife in many different ways and positions all over the apartment. Often the three of us would lock the door and spend the preceding 48 hours tying my ex-wife for our pleasure. Often, we'd tie her to the lounge coffee table fuck her both ends until we were spent then leave her incarcerated full of cum while we went to the pub to watch the football. By the time we returned we'd be replenished and ready to go again.

Mike joined me by the fridge as I handed him a can of beer. "Mighty fine start to the weekend." He said before taking a drink.

"Yep, Your blowjob?" I asked

"Very satisfying, near got my dick down the whores throat." He answered.