Soccer Moms Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not a competition but Megan did not want to be sexually outdone by her friend. Megan was the Cougar on the prowl, the wanton woman, the libertine. So if Carol wanted it hard, she would give it to her hard. Megan squeezed her hands at Carol's waist even tighter and began thrusting her hips sending the strap on deep and long and hard.

Carol had been fairly quiet when they had had their previous encounters. So Megan was a bit surprised by the outburst that came from Carol at this point. "That's it Megan! That's what I want! Pound me! Hump me all night! Make me cum in buckets with that nice big cock of yours!"

Megan again felt the need to keep up with Carol so she answered back. "Okay Carol. You want it, you're gonna get it." Megan went all out concentrating on nothing but moving her hips back and forth as hard and as quickly as she could.

Finally it was getting to be just too much. Worn out a bit from the big orgasm Carol had given her earlier, Megan had to admit defeat. "Carol honey, you've worn me out. I'm sorry but I just don't think I am going to be able get you off."

"Megan, you've already gotten me off twice and I'm getting close to another one." Carol had now slumped forward, her hands in front of her almost as if in prayer.

Megan had been concentrating so hard on her fucking that she hadn't notice Carol's orgasms. But she felt good that she had given Carol so much pleasure. While she knew she had no energy left she could still let Carol take herself the rest of the way. Megan said "Well let me lie down and you can get on top and ride yourself to that last one." Carol moved over to the side so Megan could move up the bed and lay on her back and then Carol climbed up and onto the strap on.

Carol began humping the fake cock in search of that third orgasm. She plunged it in and out of herself, moving up and down at a rapid pace. Megan wanted to reach up and fondle Carol's breasts but they were moving so much she could not touch them the way she wanted. Megan settled for just putting her hands up and letting Carol's body movements cause the breasts to occasionally rub up and down Megan's hands.

Carol was not saying anything more as she rode Megan's strap on to another orgasm. When she was moving up and down, there would be a grunt as she hit against Megan's legs and the dildo went fully inside her. When she would take it all the way inside her and then thrust forward and back, each forward thrust was coupled with an "Umph!" Finally she began to thrust very quickly and then stopped moving. Megan could feel Carol's cum running down the dildo and onto her own mound.

Carol leaned forward and looked down at Megan and said "That was indescribably great. Everything I wanted and then some."

When she felt she had the energy, Carol used her hands as leverage and lifted her butt up into the air. Eventually the dildo slid out of her and she turned her one shoulder in as she swung her opposite leg into the air and she managed to land on her side, next to Megan. Unlike their other encounters where there had been two beds, here there was only the one. So they had to stay together, assuming that Megan would stay.

Carol had enjoyed the more urgent more lustful experience she always seemed to have with Megan but she wanted to have some of the slow and sensual part as well. Carol asked "You are going to stay the night, aren't you?"

"Carol, if I wanted to move, I don't think I could. But I have no wish to go anywhere so the fact that I can't move doesn't matter." Carol leaned over and gave Megan a firm but quick peck on the lips and then laid herself back down on the bed. Within two minutes both women were sound asleep.

Carol woke up and when she opened her eyes, she was looking directly into Megan Sims' eyes. "Well, what happened to early riser Carol Rogers? I've been up for almost fifteen minutes waiting for you." Megan had a stern affect to her voice, but it was belied by the huge grin on her face.

"Good morning to you too." was Carol's reply.

Megan looked at Carol and said "I didn't want you to wake up without me being here, but now that you know I've stayed, I would like to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and pee."

"Go right ahead. I'll go in and do the same once your out."

"That's silly, you come and brush your teeth while I pee and then I can brush my teeth while you pee. Then we can come back to the bed together."

When they were done they got back into Carol's bed. They laid on their sides, just looking at each other and lightly stroking up and down each other's bodies. Carol said "It's nicer to wake up with somebody."

"I know, it is, isn't it." was Megan's reply. They both went silent again but continued their stroking when suddenly Megan started to laugh uncontrollably.

"What?" was Carol's response but Megan just kept laughing. "WHAT!?!" Carol said again but this just seemed to make Megan laugh harder.

"Tell me or I am going to start tickling you." At that point, Megan had almost stopped laughing already so she finally stopped laughing and said "I was just thinking again as I was looking at you and how I always thought about you and I just never knew you were so kinky underneath all of that sweet suburban Soccer Mom exterior."

Carol thought for bit and said "I don't really think of myself as kinky."

"Well I have a strap on dildo over there that says something very different." mused Megan.

"Well, I am only that kinky with you. And I really like being kinky with you. But I don't know how to put it exactly. It's just, any of the other things just kind of developed, differently or I just felt differently about them. Not better or worse, just different. But you definitely bring out something playful and fun in me."

"Well if you say that you like being kinky with me, I have a suggestion." posed Megan.

"What's that?"

"Why don't you fuck me with the strap on one time?"

"I've never done that before. Are you sure?"

"I have every confidence in you Carol."

Megan went over and took the dildo out of the harness. "Don't take this the wrong way, but it's not hygienic if I don't wash it off after it's been sitting out like this. And while we should have done it right away, we were both too tired. But I have to do it now. Put the harness on while I go wash this off."

When Megan came out of the bathroom, Carol was standing there in just the harness. "Uuuuff! I can't remember that last time I saw something that sexy. You're already getting me wet Carol." Megan walked over and sat on the end of the bed and called Carol over to her. She checked the fit of the harness and found it to be very snug. She worked the dildo into its place in the harness, taking liberties with her fingers and Carol's vagina as she did so. She even pulled a little at the red pubic hair tufting out around the harness.

Megan than reached around and slapped Carol butt cheeks and said "All set. Now come on up here and let's get you started." Megan got on all fours in the middle of the bed. "I want to start off in this position as I think it will be easiest for you to get used to this. I will need you to help get me ready and then you can enter me, okay?"

Carol just shook her head as she seemed a bit apprehensive. Megan offered "Why don't you play with me a little to get me good and wet." This seemed easy enough and so Carol got up close behind Megan and reached under so that she could start rubbing her hand along Megan's crease. As Carol rubbed her hand, Megan leaned forward and back on her legs adding to the friction across her labia and clit.

At one point, Carol put her hand on Megan's ass as she rocked forward and pushed to keep her from rocking back. Then with Megan not moving, Carol was able to lean down and take a long swipe with her tongue along Megan's ass crack.

"Oh!" was Megan response as Carol's tongue passed over her back entrance. Although not rocking anymore, Megan did push her ass back some more trying to encourage Carol to do more of that. Carol, realizing that Megan wanted more of this, spread one of Megan's ass cheeks out with her other hand and got her tongue more involved with Megan anus.

Carol licked over Megan's back entrance and licked all around it. She would occasionally stop with her tongue right at the pucker but she made no effort to try to force her tongue inside. She did however, wriggle it around the opening to good effect as Megan was now moaning at the pleasure Carol was giving her.

Megan was enjoying this "kinky" pleasure and Carol was so into it as well, they both forgot for a minute that this was to be prelude to Carol humping her with the strap on. So Megan said "Carol I am definitely wet enough now. Go ahead and put your cock inside me now."

Carol began to position herself behind Megan. Megan had a great ass and Carol had really enjoyed having her face right in it ("I really am kinky when I am with her." Carol thought.).

As Carol was lining up, Megan gave her some last-minute instructions. "First get a good grip on my hips and don't worry about hurting me. If you grab too hard I'll let you know. Then, I am definitely ready for it so I want you to push it in slowly but don't stop until you are all the way in. Let's get there first and then I'll tell you what to do next."

Carol took a firm grasp of Megan's hips. When Megan didn't cry out she figured she had done that right. Now she put the dildo right up against Carol's vagina and pushed her hips forward. The fake cock slid into Megan who seemed very wet indeed and the entire length went in smoothly until Carol felt her thighs bump into Megan gorgeous ass. But she wasn't sure what to do next.

Megan began to teach her very basics of strap on sex. "Now, since you've never done this before, you want to start slow. You're not really sure how far to pull back. And let me tell you the worst thing you can do is pull back too far, come out and try to ram your cock into my hamstring. So just pull back a very little bit and push it back in." Carol did that so Megan continued to guide her.

"Okay now same thing except keep doing it, just a little back out and then push it all back in. Out and in, out and in." Carol began to develop a nice rhythm.

"Carol?" Megan asked.

"Yes?"

"You know your fucking me, right?"

"Holy shit, I am." Carol said sounding absolutely delighted.

"Okay, you're doing it well at this level so let's take it up a notch. I want you to go slow and pull out more. I won't say how much more, but you have to be positive you don't take it out." Carol cautiously tried to pull out further before pushing back in. After feeling like she could comfortably go this far back before pushing back in, she again picked up her pace.

Megan continued "You were an athlete so you'll understand the concept. You're actually building muscle memory in your legs and hips so you will know when it is time to stop pulling back and when it's time to push back in. And you're learning from my mistakes. First time I did this I wanted to pound the other girl into the mattress. She ended up with bruised all over her ass and the back of her legs because I kept coming out and was off line when I tried to get it back in and rammed it into her. You're doing great for you first time."

Megan was being very encouraging, but Carol knew she was never going to get her off like this. So she took one hand off Megan's hip and brought it to her mouth. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and coated it with saliva. Then she wedged her thumb between Megan's butt cheeks and placed her thumb right up against Megan's back entrance.

"Look at Carol Rogers getting all next level here. You're already trying to take the training wheels off, huh?"

"I just didn't think I was going to be able to get you off like this."

"Carol honey, you're sweet. Look I knew that you probably wouldn't be able to do that the first time. Maybe by the fifth time you'll be able to rock my world. But I wanted you to know you could do this. I'll tell you want, let's switch positions so I am the one controlling the in and out. I've already passed my expert level test."

Megan moved around and made room for Carol to lie on her back. Then Megan crawled up over Carol's legs and positioned the dildo right at the opening of her vagina. Megan then sat down and the dildo disappeared inside of her. She humped up and down and then she would get it all the way in and grind down on Carol's pelvis with the dildo all the way inside her. This was not only pleasurable for Megan, but the grinding was also pushing the inside of the harness all around the outside of Carol's pussy causing her pleasure as well. Megan rode the dildo and moved the harness to the mutual satisfaction of both women leading to a mutual orgasm for them.

Carol and Megan lay next to each other in their post-coital bliss. But Carol was a bit pensive as she thought over something Megan had said. She knew she had to address it. "Megan you said earlier about by my fifth time, I could rock your world. And I want you to know that I really enjoy what we do together and I would really like to do more. But I need you to understand that while you are very special to me, I don't want to be your girlfriend."

Megan turned and looked Carol square in the eyes and said "God you're cute." This was certainly now what Carol had expected as a response and looked confused.

Megan continued. "Carol, you are an amazingly wonderful person. And I don't know if you realize how much it means to me when you say that you only get kinky with me and like getting kinky with me. It means you have a trust in me and a comfort that you can let yourself go and you know I won't hurt you. And that's true. And yes, I very much enjoy having sex with you. I am hoping that all this has helped bring us closer together and that we are going to be more than just fuck buddies. But I have no illusions about what this is. It is loving but it is not romantic. I am okay with that and I hope you are too. So I hope you understand when I say I don't want to be your girlfriend either."

Carol leaned over and gave Megan a brief kiss, affirming their friendship without any words. But Megan had more to say. "Besides, even if I did feel that way, I know I'd have to wait in line. You know Jessica and I talked a whole lot too. Her and I found out that we had one other thing in common that you probably didn't realize. You called both of us "Jen" during sex."

Carol was flabbergasted when Megan said this. She started to fumble for words but Megan stopped her. "Look, Jessica said you hadn't even realized it when you did it with her and it only came out when she asked you who "Jen" was. And that first time we used the strap on together, you called me Jen too. Again, I don't think you realized it. I just figured you were fantasizing about her at the time. To be honest, I had just told you the story about that redhead in college and I was kind of fantasizing about her at that moment as well. So I never thought much about it until I heard that you had done it to Jessica as well."

Carol was almost in tears so Megan put her arms around Carol. "Don't worry about it honey. No harm, no foul. It didn't bother either of us. I'm only telling you about it now because you need to know something. You are such a wonderful person and people are drawn to you. So me and Jessica and I am sure there are some others want to have our chances to be with you. Not just for sex, but to be with you and around you...and for the sex." At this Carol laughed a little and her mood relaxed.

Megan wrapped her arms tighter around Carol and hugged her some more. Then she leaned back and put her hands on Carol's shoulders as she said "So, yes I want to get together in the future. And sometimes it will be for dinner or maybe go see a movie or just talk on the phone. And hopefully sometimes it will be so you can be your kinky, wild self with me. And I know you don't want to be my girlfriend and I am not offended by that. It's not that you don't love me, I know you do, just not in that way. And that's how it is. I can live with that and I just hope you will live with it as well."

Carol pulled Megan back into her arms and whispered in her ear "Yes, I can live with that. Oh, and by the way, you're welcome." And there in Carol's bed, they held each other and laughed until they couldn't breathe.

After Megan left that day, Carol spent some time thinking about what Megan had said about Jen. Carol had already spent a lot of time thinking about this. She had decided that while she had a very special relationship with Jen at one point, it was because they were best friends. And that friendship had allowed Jen to be the person best suited for Carol to begin her exploration of herself and her sexuality. She had loved Jen but she had not been "in love" with Jen. She had been in love with Paul. And whatever confusing thoughts she had had about that she had long ago dismissed as her confusion adjusting to her bisexuality. That was Carol's story and she was going to stick with it.

***************

Several months had passed since that morning after Carol and Megan's "Thank You Dinner" as they were now calling it. They talked a lot on the phone and had gone out to a movie and dinner. They had spent one night ravishing each other with the strap-on and one night without it where Carol did get her tongue and her right middle finger inside Megan's ass.

Carol had also been in contact with Elena and Jessica. They talked about casual stuff and making plans for get togethers, but Carol would not make any plans until later in the summer. She had a couple of trips she had already set up that had to come first.

She took two trips, one to go see Abigail and her family and one to Brianna and hers. And Katie was going to come home for two weeks at the end of May when spring semester was over. Katie and Melanie were going to be staying out at school this summer to take a few classes again and then there would be the soccer camps as well. Katie had asked if it would be okay if Carol picked her and Melanie up at the airport. Melanie would stay at their house for a few days and then Katie would drive her up to Jen's house. Carol liked the idea of having someone else in the house and two people would be even better. So she said that would be fine. After they went back to school, she could start thinking about where she would go next and who she would see.

It was now almost ten months since the plane crash that had taken Paul from her. This was her first time to the airport since that day. The idea of going there had been troubling her and the only thing that got her to do it was that Katie would be there. She had even talked to Katie about her and Melanie taking an Uber and Carol would pay for it. But Katie insisted "Mom I understand going to the airport will be tough. But Abi and Bri both told me how good you looked when you came to see them. It will be fine and I don't want to have to wait another hour and half longer for some Uber driver to get me home. Please just come and pick us up."

Carol agreed and so she found herself pulling into the airport parking lot and walking into the Arrivals Building. She almost couldn't bring herself to look at the board. But when she did, Katie and Melanie's flight said "ON TIME." In fact, the whole board said "ON TIME" for every plane that had not already landed. Carol breathed a sigh of relief and went to find a seat.

She got up four more times to recheck the Arrival Board as her anxiety was beginning to rise in her. When it finally switched to "Arrived" Carol let out a big sigh of relief. Since she couldn't go to the gate, Carol found out where the bags would come in and figured she would meet the girls there.

She got to the baggage carousel and again sat down very deep in her thoughts. So deep in fact that she missed her name being called the first two times. Finally someone bent down almost right in her face and said "Earth to Carol." When her brain once again accepted images from her eyes, she was looking at the sapphire blue eyes of Jen Smith.