Soccer Women Ch. 01

Story Info
The Soccer Moms and Soccer Girls storylines will now merge.
8.7k words
4.67
19.9k
37

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer Women Ch. 1

Carol Rogers was deep in thought. She had recently learned that Jen Smith's live-in girlfriend, Susan McPherson, had moved out of Jen's home and that they had split up. In fact, Susan had moved in with a young attorney who worked in the law firm where Susan was a Paralegal. This was not just an item of idle gossip for Carol. And there was a very intricate web of connections that caused Carol to be in this deep state of thought.

Carol and Jen Smith had been lovers. As Carol's nest was emptying and her third daughter was getting close to leaving for college, Carol had met Jen when their daughters ended up on the same premier soccer team. At that same time, Carol began to more fully explore her sexuality, including an apparent latent bisexuality. Jen had been open to helping Carol explore this new side of herself.

However, while Jen was a widow, Carol was still married to Paul Rogers and Carol was still very much in love with him. They had built a wonderful life together, and she did not want to risk that. The solution was to get Paul into the mix. Carol, Jen, and Paul had actually had a threesome on two different occasions. After that, Paul had been okay with Carol and Jen having some alone time together without him.

Then, out of nowhere, Jen had a live-in girlfriend. That really knocked Carol for a loop. Years later, Carol could look back honestly at that time and realize that she had actually fallen in love with Jen which caused her to be jealous rather than happy. Her reaction had been cold and it led to a falling out between the two.

Back then, if Carol had allowed herself to feel the pain of this, she would have had to admit the depth of her feelings for Jen and she was not yet ready to do that. So, she turned her emotions instead to anger and resentment. She told herself that she had not truly felt love but just an infatuation for her first female lover and continued to explore her sexuality.

Her sex life with Paul had also become far more adventurous. They began to expand the repertoire of their own sex life. Her and Paul had even had another threesome and had swapped with another couple as both of their sexual horizons expanded. Carol also delved a bit deeper into her own bisexuality. Along with the women that were a part of the experiences with Paul, Carol also had a few sexual encounters with another mother she knew from her daughter's soccer team.

Carol and Paul were making plans to further expand their sexual experiences. Then Paul died in a plane crash. The thought of going on with a swinging lifestyle without him held no appeal to Carol. She did have a few assignations with a couple of female friends. She even had an ongoing "friends with benefits" relationship with Megan Sims, the other mother from her daughter's soccer team who was herself a divorcee looking to cut loose after her marriage had dissolved.

When Carol and Megan had first had sex, it was when Paul was still alive. There were a few occasions and it had been fun and another part of her exploration of her bisexuality, but they were not close friends. Then when Paul died, Megan had been a tremendous help for Carol and it had been Megan who, as her friend, finally pulled Carol out of her depression after Paul's death. It was soon after that when their "friends with benefits" relationship began. Carol very much enjoyed this. With Megan, she was able to open up and get a little kinky and a little wild.

Since Megan's daughter was on the same team as Carol's and Jen's daughters, she had also had some idea about the relationship between the two of them. She had worked it out prior to her sexual relationship beginning with Carol, but since that time, Carol had already called out Jen's name twice during sex with Megan. So, she had a fairly good idea of how Carol still felt about Jen.

Carol and Megan had a mutual friend in Jessica Williams. Jessica had been a Grad Student studying Psychology and she had an ad on an adult website that she was willing to be a third for couples who wanted a sexual experience. She had been the third person in a threesome Paul and Carol had after Jen had started dating Susan McPherson. It turned out that both Carol and Jessica made quite the impression on the other during that weekend that went beyond the sex. Their relationship had an odd duality to it and would be the inspiration for the work Jessica would do for her Doctoral thesis.

Jessica had no relationship with her parents and Carol was occasionally a pseudo parent for her. Jessica was younger than Carol's oldest daughter and Carol was always incredibly pleased and proud of Jessica when they would speak about some accomplishment Jessica had at school. Yet when they got together, they fucked like bunnies.

Jessica and Megan had sex one time. That is its own story, but they did keep in touch with each other after that. Megan and Jessica did not have a relationship with each other like either of them had with Carol. And in fact, it was Carol that was the common thread between those two. They had talked a lot during Carol's bout with depression after Paul's death and had both been genuinely concerned. Jessica always had a special place in her heart for Megan after Carol told Jessica the story of how Megan had finally been able to help Carol see that she still had an amazing life ahead of her.

Megan and Jessica had continued to stay in touch with each other every now and then. Megan was the only other person that knew Carol had sneaked out of town and not told anyone when she had gone to Jessica's Graduate School graduation. Carol went so Jessica would have someone in the crowd to cheer for her (which Carol did very loudly) and was as proud as any of the parents of all the other students. Then they went back to Carol's hotel room and had a day and a half of almost non-stop sex. Such was the dual nature of their relationship.

Megan also knew that Carol had called out Jen's name three times with Jessica. And Jessica knew about the two times Megan had heard that. And they both knew full well how much Carol loved Jen, even if Carol was intent on keeping her feelings buried.

Jessica was the one who had finally made Carol see the light about her feelings for Jen. And while she had been glad that Carol had finally faced those feelings, she had been a little worried about how Carol would react since Jen at that time was still with Susan McPherson. So, she had asked Megan to keep Carol happy and her mind occupied. Megan had quickly agreed.

While Carol had finally come to grips with the fact that she had been in love with Jen Smith, she also realized that their lives had gone in different directions. While her love for Jen was real, it could not go anywhere since Jen was now in a committed relationship with someone else. It was a closed chapter in her life. A very enjoyable chapter, but a closed one, nonetheless.

There was one other weave in the web tying Carol and Jen together. Their daughters, Katie Rogers, and Melanie Smith, who had played soccer together and who had gotten scholarships to the same school to play soccer in college together, had also fallen in love. They were going to be married in just over six months and Carol and Jen were going to be in-laws

Carol could accept still be friendly with Jen, even with Susan around and despite her very deep feelings for Jen. After all, they were to be family soon. And Carol thought the world of her future daughter-in-law Melanie. Katie was deeply in love with the bright young woman and she would not allow her pining for a lost love to in any way interfere with their happiness. So, Carol had forced herself to be fine with all this and just excepted that her feelings would never be returned.

Now suddenly, Jen was single and Susan was out of the picture. Only just out, but out. Her future daughter-in-law Melanie had once told Carol that she would rather have Carol as her stepmother and not her mother-in-law. But that had been unrealistic. Pie in the sky. The toothpaste was out of the tube with Carol and Jen and that couldn't be put back in. So again, despite her own feelings, Carol put that idea out of her head. There had been no way that could happen.

But was that still true? Did she still want it to be possible? Of course she did, but would Jen? Should she try to rekindle that type of relationship with Jen? Would it be too soon after Jen's break up with Susan? What if she went too quick and blew her chance when some patience would have given time for Jen to heal first? What if she waited too long for Jen to heal and someone else moved in first?

These were all questions that Carol had to think about and it would be understandable for her to be deep in thought over them. What was surprising was where Carol was and what she was doing before she got lost this deep in her thoughts.

At the moment, Carol Rogers was completely naked. She was on her hands and knees with her wrists in cuffs secured to the headboard of Megan Sims' bed. Megan was kneeling behind her with an 8-inch strapon dildo and until a few seconds ago, Megan had been thrusting her hips rapidly back and forth, ramming the dildo in and out of Carol's wet hole.

Megan looked on in disbelief as she could tell Carol's mind was someplace else. She could not see Carol's face, but her body had gone still and she was not making any noise. When Megan stopped thrusting, Carol gave no indication that she had noticed. Megan was initially not sure if she should be angry or amused by this. What she did know was that she had to get her friend's attention.

"CAROL!!!"

"Oh God!" Carol exclaimed as she turned in her surprise at the shout, the strapon coming out of her body. "I am so sorry Megan. I just got lost in some thoughts."

"About Jen Smith?"

"I didn't call out her name again, did I?"

"No Carol. Not this time. But I was more inside you than you were inside yourself." Megan quipped. She had decided she was not angry and tried to make a joke to change the mood. She continued "Look, it seems obvious that right now, you need the "friend" more than you need the "benefits." How about you take the cuffs off and we'll go downstairs, and I will make us some tea. Then we can talk about whatever was on your mind. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great, Megan. Thank you." The cuffs were velcroed around Carol's wrists so she could easily take them off. Carol and Megan liked these. It gave them the sensation of being restrained without feeling trapped. Megan had some regular handcuffs and some other items. Carol was certainly not the demure hausfrau that Megan had first assumed she was, and Carol had come a long way in her sexual journey. But the Velcro cuffs were as far as she would go down this road. "For now." thought Megan.

While Carol was taking off the cuffs, Megan got out of bed, took off the strapon harness and put on her robe. Carol was over at her house enough that she had her own robe there as well. Carol put on hers and followed Megan down the stairs and into the kitchen. Carol sat in a chair while Megan busied herself with getting the water boiling, getting cups, tea bags, sweetener, and milk.

Carol used this time to try to figure out how much she should tell Megan about what had been troubling her upstairs. When Carol and Megan had first started being intimate, the nature of their relationship could have been referred to accurately, albeit coarsely, as "fuck buddies." But over the two years since that first encounter, their relationship had evolved. Now they were friends with benefits. "Close friends with benefits." thought Carol.

Unfortunately, Carol now had to add to her list of questions "What would a rekindled relationship with Jen do to her relationship with Megan? Could I just 'dump' Megan to be with Jen?" All of these thoughts were starting to make Carol's head hurt and she suddenly wished she was back up in Megan's bed on her hands and knees with Megan pounding her strapon into Carol's wet vagina.

The sound of the whistle on the tea kettle pulled Carol back to the here and now. Megan poured boiling water into the cups and returned the kettle back to the stove. Megan returned to her seat and the two women went through the mundane tasks of getting their tea ready without speaking. The only sound was the sweetener packets being opened and the spoons clanking against the side of the cups.

Megan took a sip of her tea and put the cup down. "Okay Carol, I was doing a great job and you were checked out."

"No Megan, you were doing wonderfully, but I..."

Megan cut right across Carol. "All due respect Carol, but you had no idea if I was doing wonderfully or even if I was doing anything at all. I'm not angry, but there is a matter of pride in my skills at stake here. So where were you just now?"

"I was thinking."

"About Jen Smith." Megan was not asking her; she was stating this as if she knew it was fact.

"That's what you said upstairs. What makes you think that?"

"Well, the word has gotten around that she and that Susan what's her name had broken up and so I figured you might be thinking about her."

"But I am here with you."

"Carol, come on. You've called her name out twice while we've been having sex. And remember, I speak with Jessica too. Add her total in and that's five times you've called out Jen's name during sex with other people. And I've never heard you call out Jessica's name and she has never said you've called out mine with her. Have you?"

"Well...no. Sorry. I don't want to make it seem as if I am not thrilled to be here with you. I am. It's special to me when we get together and I wouldn't want to upset you that I was thinking about a different woman while we were together."

"Carol, I've always known what a nice person you are and have been. And I am glad that I have gotten to experience just how kinky and nasty you can be. I still say I never expected it. But here you are, at a time when you are in some emotional turmoil, and you're worried about my feelings. You are a very special person, Carol Rogers."

"So let me get some things off your plate. From before the first time we ever got together, I knew you had something with Jen Smith. And while our relationship has grown up into something special for me, and I hope for you (at this point Carol nodded her head), I have always known that I would always be second banana to her. I knew that going in so how can I be upset about it now?"

"And if you're still not sure, think about this Carol, I am up there banging away at you, doggie style with a strapon and you're cuffed to my bed. But you're off in la la land, pining for Jen Smith. And do I take your clothes, throw them out the front door and kick you out of my house? No! I come down here and make you tea. So do you think it's safe to say that I am not upset by this?"

Carol had been looking down while Megan had been talking. Now she looked up and saw the smile on Megan's face. In her mind was the image of her standing naked on Megan's front step with her clothes laying about the front yard. The full absurdity of what Megan had said hit her and she started to laugh. Then Megan started to laugh. Finally, they both began to laugh really hard for about thirty seconds.

As Carol was catching her breath she said, "Fine. I get it. Yes, I was thinking about Jen. Yes, I am still sorry about it despite the fact that you are not angry over it. Yes, you are very special to me. And yes, I am glad that you are not angry with me and that you did not kick me out of your house naked."

"I accept your apology. So then, let me ask you this, how come you're here with me and not at Jen Smith's house banging her doggie style, on her bed, with her gorgeous ass in your hands? I know you want to be."

"Megan, I don't know exactly where she is at right now. We were at the girls' championship game and they scored that big goal and we hugged and kissed each other on the lips. And it was both of us doing the kissing. But we both pulled back considering where we were and she looked horrified. And later I had even offered to give her a ride home instead of her having to take the plane and she not only turned me down, the next morning, she was up and out to the airport before I even woke up."

"Wow! Jen Smith up early and gone with 'up before the dawn' Carol Rogers still in bed. That says a lot."

"I'm being serious. If she doesn't want anything to do with me, my pursuing her is going to make her really uncomfortable. And it could even lead to friction for the girls. I know how I feel, but I have realized that it is just not going to come to anything. That's sad but there it is. So, I am just going to be a good in-law and not cause everyone else problems."

"Carol that is exactly what I mean. Everything you just said, every question you've been running through you mind, they're all about how this affects everyone else. You never think about yourself first."

"How did you know I had all these questions in my head?"

"Oh Carol. Our daughters played together for two years before Jen Smith and Melanie showed up. While you did surprise me some, I think by now with everything we've been through and done together, I know you pretty well. You think about everyone else first and that's laudable. And Carol you're a grown up. You'll have to make your own decision about what you are going to do. But as a friend, I have to say that if you don't at least feel this out and see if maybe you can't piece together something with Jen, you will regret it."

"If something ever did happen with Jen, it might mean there would be no more benefits between us?"

"Carol, this may surprise you, but I have several other friends with whom I share benefits. Like I said, if I lost out to Jen Smith, I know how happy you would be and as your friend, I would be happy for you, even if it meant less fun for me."

"Now, I said I was not upset, and I meant it. But I do feel like our mood has changed and I think that maybe we should make an early night of it."

"Sorry again, but I think you're right."

"Stay here and finish your tea. I'll go upstairs and get you clothes. And I promise I will give them to you, and you can change here and not on my front step." They both laughed at this and Megan did go up and get Carol's clothes.

After getting dressed, Carol was ready to leave she looked at Megan and said, "I really don't want to lose you."

Megan replied "You won't. Whatever you decide and whatever happens from that, I'll always be here. Carol, on that tragic day when you called me, you set in motion a series of events and now we are too close to just drift away. Our relationship has evolved over time and if there is another evolution coming, that's fine. I will be fine. You have always been looking out for others, including me. Please think about looking out for yourself on this one. If nothing else, do it as the favor you owe me for getting your ass off the couch that one day."

Carol laughed although her eyes were watering up a bit. She leaned in and gave Megan a big hug and said, "Okay I promise I will think about looking out for myself."

"That's my girl." Megan said as she held Carol in her arms for a bit more. They broke the hug, gave each other a peck on the cheek and Carol left the house for the drive home.

***************

Katie and Melanie were flying home for Christmas. They also had planned to do some wedding dress shopping. Melanie had her own plans as well. They were going to go to two different shops on successive days. Now with Susan gone, Melanie had talked everyone into a plan where Carol would come to the Smith home for Christmas and then stay over rather than driving home and driving back the next day. She would also stay over the next night for the next day's shopping. Since they didn't know how late that would go, she would stay over that night as well.