Soccer Women Ch. 10

Story Info
Katie and Jo's graduation and the run up to the wedding.
11.1k words
4.83
4.4k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Once again, I want to thank Gaius Petronius for his editing help. I gave him a tight time frame and he did as much as he could in the time he had. Any editing issues are attributable to me.]

Carol Rogers got off the plane with her two oldest daughters, Abigail and Brianna. They got to the baggage claim area where they were met by her youngest daughter, Katie, and her fiancée, Melanie Smith. In fact, Katie and Melanie were going to be married in just over a month. But this time the family was celebrating a different occasion, Katie's college graduation.

Katie and Melanie had been best friends and teammates on a premier soccer team for two years. Then they both got soccer scholarships to a Division I University in California. Still teammates and now roommates they had won the National Championship the previous season.

Melanie had completed her undergraduate degree the year before, but had remained at the school (and on the soccer team) as she began her work on her Master's Degree. She still had one more year to go, and so Katie was going to stay at the school and be an assistant coach for the soccer team. She was taking some Master's level courses that would help her in the future. Katie's plan was to be a physical education teacher and soccer coach at a high school or middle school.

After getting back to Katie and Melanie's home, Carol and her daughters got a second wind and they were up until very late at night just talking about anything and everything. This caused everyone to sleep in late the next morning. They got up and went to lunch at one of the campus eateries. Then Katie and Melanie took Carol, Abigail, and Brianna on a grand tour of the campus.

At dinner, they met up with Josephine (Jo) Napoli and her parents, Angelina and Vito. Jo was graduating with Katie. She had also been on the Soccer Team the last two years with Katie and Melanie. Also at the table was Margaret, Jo's fiancée. Margaret had only finished her sophomore year and still had two more years to go. However, rather than leave her, Jo changed her future plans and decided to stay at the school to work on her Master's degree in history. She also had made arrangements to be an assistant coach along with Katie. Jo made all these decisions and arrangements first and then asked Margaret to marry her. Fortunately for Jo, Margaret had said yes.

Margaret was a cheerleader at the school. She was also majoring in Electrical Engineering. Back when Jo was in high school, she had been hurt by another girl. She had given up on the notion of love and during her two years at a junior college, she had been very active sexually. And at first the same pattern held true at this school. In fact, Margaret had been one of Jo's "conquests" during that first semester they were both at the school.

The four of them were now best of friends and they loved each other very much. That love was occasionally expressed in a way that included sex. The parents of all four knew about their friendship. And as their daughters were two engaged couples, the parents certainly had no illusions about the future spouses. But they were not aware of the full extent or complexity of the relationship between the four of them. As far as the daughters were concerned, that was on a "need to know" basis and the parents didn't need to know, yet.

Dinner was another great time as stories were shared and relationships forged. The most fun were the stories of Katie and Jo as younger children, which everyone loved, except Katie and Jo.

Katie and Jo each had ceremonies for their individual majors. Everyone went to both ceremonies. Carol noticed that Margaret sat next to Jo's mother Angelina and they were talking so easily, as if Angelina had known Margaret her whole life. Carol was very happy to see this. She knew that Margaret's mother had died when she was very young and that Margaret's relationship with her stepmother was very strained. Carol was pleased to see that Margaret might have the kind of relationship with her mother-in-law that she did not have with her stepmother and that life had denied her with her own mother.

Jo's ceremony had been first and when her name was called and she walked across the stage to get her diploma, there was a small eruption of noise from both the Napoli and Rogers clans. Jo loved it.

The same thing happened at Katie's ceremony. So, when "Katie Rogers" was called, there was a second small eruption. Things like this had always been an annoyance for Katie at soccer games, but she smiled broadly at the little knot of people in the audience who were making the noise this time.

After the ceremony Margaret asked Katie, "I was surprised that they only said 'Katie' for your name. Did you have to ask them special for that?"

"Katie is my actual name."

"What?!?" Jo piped in. "I always assumed it was Katherine or something."

At this point Carol jumped in. "The older girls are Abigail and Brianna, but we've always called them Abi and Bri. Before Katie was born, Paul and I liked the name Catherine with a "C" but we didn't want their initials to be A, B, C. So, we were thinking about Katherine with a "K." Then her father said 'Look everyone is going to call her Katie anyway. So will we. And so will the girls (Abigail and Brianna). Why don't we just start there?' And that's what we did."

Jo turned to Katie and said, "I've known you for about two years now, well." Melanie was shocked that Jo had made the implied reference to their sexual relationship, but neither Carol Rogers nor Angelina Napoli seemed to react so she was relieved it went unnoticed. Jo continued "So how come this is the first I am hearing about this?"

"Jo, you've been calling me Katie for two years. Have you ever heard anyone else call me Katherine?"

"No."

"And...?"

"I don't know. I just didn't realize it, that's all."

The main ceremony was out on the Intramural Fields. There were thousands of chairs set up and all the speeches were given. Now Katie and Jo joined Melanie as graduates. This called for another celebratory dinner. Jo had been very specific that they could not go to an Italian restaurant. "My mom will end up back in the kitchen telling them they were doing it wrong and trying to cook our meals. Let's just do a steak place."

After the dinner they went back to Jo and Margaret's place for an open house party. Along with the families, some people stopped by from the Soccer Team and the Cheer Squad. Carol got to spend some time with Neve Cohill and was very impressed with the young woman's maturity. Her play the last season and particularly in the National Championship game had created a bit of buzz around her in the women's soccer world. Neve remained a humble and charming person and said a lot of complementary things about Katie. So naturally, Carol became a quick fan.

At some point, Angelina Napoli pulled Katie and Melanie aside. "I know my Bambina is not too subtle. And as smart as Margaret is, she gives up more than she knows when she talks. I heard what Josephine said earlier and I guess it confirmed what I already suspected. She had problems at the end of high school and it probably cost her some scholarships. And it was nice that she was close to home for a couple more years, but she wasn't happy. I would ask her and she would say she was, but I'm her mother and I knew different. But since she's been out here, she's been truly happy. And I've known how much you two are a part of that. You kids today have different options, different realities than your mothers or I had at your age. I also know that she loves you both very much and now I just know how much." At this she gave a little smile to the girls. Katie started to blush a little but Melanie just continued to look back at her. "But I am just happy she has had you two in her life and I hope you will continue to be there for her."

Melanie replied, "Ms. Napoli, I am not going to confirm or deny anything you seem to suspect. But I can say that Katie and I love Josephine very much. And Margaret too. And no matter where we all end up, I suspect we will always find ways to get together as much as we can." (Melanie knew better than to use the nickname "Jo" in speaking of her friend "Josephine" in her mother's presence.)

Angelina Napoli wrapped her arms around the girls and pulled them into a giant hug.

Jo called everyone into the living room and as they sat down, she ran a cable from her laptop to the television. A few clicks on the laptop and a video of the soccer team's highlights was playing on the television for everyone to see. Everyone enjoyed watching the events play out, but Carol also made a point of asking Jo how she had done it as it had given her an idea.

When Neve scored the first goal in the Championship Game from back in December, the room erupted as if they were watching the play for the first time.

The next day was when the Rogers girls and Melanie would be flying out. Katie and Melanie would not be home for over a month now, as they would not be back until after their honeymoon. Jo and Margaret came over and Katie handed Jo the keys saying, "Try to keep it in one piece."

"I'll see what I can do. See you in a month." Katie and Jo embraced. Right next to them Melanie and Margaret were saying their goodbyes as well.

"A whole month. I miss you guys already." Margaret said looking into Melanie's eyes.

"We'll be able to talk on the phone. And thanks for agreeing to take care of the plants."

"Thanks for letting us borrow your cars while you're gone."

"Use them both so they don't sit the whole time. See you soon." And with that Melanie and Margaret also hugged. Then they switched.

When Melanie and Jo hugged, Jo whispered into Melanie's ear, "See ya, Mel."

To which she replied, "Take care, Josephine."

Katie and Margaret did not say anything but while they were holding each other, Katie bent down and placed a kiss on top of Margaret's head.

This whole interaction took only about a minute. Abigail and Brianna did not even notice it as they were busy checking the flight status and doing the online check in. Carol saw it all but said nothing about it. Really nothing needed to be said.

***************

When they landed at the airport back home, they had a surprise waiting for them. Jen Smith was there to greet the weary travelers as they came to collect their baggage.

"Mom!" Melanie shouted and ran to her mother and jumped into her arms. "I didn't think I'd see you for a few days. Why are you here?"

"Boy, that's a fine howdy-do. I come to the airport to see you and I get 'Why are you here?' Wow!"

"Oh, come on, Mom, you know what I'm asking."

"Well, we have a little surprise."

"We?"

"We." This came from Carol who was walking up to where Jen and Melanie were standing. With Melanie right in front of Jen, Carol passed Jen on her left side and turned right around her placing her left hand on Jen's left shoulder. This brought her standing right next to Jen on Jen's left side so Carol was now facing Melanie as well.

"We - meaning you, your mom, Katie, and I - are all staying over at your house for the next two days. Abi and Bri will drive my car home to our house so they can get back to their families. You can still do plenty of wedding stuff from the Smith home."

"Sounds good to me. Let's go get our bags."

Katie went up to Jen and gave her a hug too. "Hi, Jen," she said, making a point of not saying "Ms. Smith."

"Hi Katie. It's good to see you - and congratulations." Jen said, pleased that Katie was getting more comfortable around her. It had been important since Jen expected Katie and Melanie to be around her often after they were married. And now it just might be even more important as things continued to progress with Carol.

"Thanks." Katie replied as she backed away and then headed over to the luggage carousel with everyone else.

When they got their bags, there was a shuttle that took them around to different parts of the airport. The stop for Long-Term Parking came first and Abigail and Brianna prepared to disembark. Carol, Katie, Abigail and Brianna all hugged each other and said their goodbyes. They would see each other soon as the wedding was less than four weeks off now. The shuttle continued to the short-term parking lot, where they all piled into Jen's car and drove to the house.

They brought the bags into the house and Melanie asked, "So if this was planned, did you bring the air mattress for Katie and me?"

"You don't need the air mattress. You two can sleep in your old room."

"So will Carol be sleeping, on the couch?"

"No, she'll be sleeping with me."

"Oh really." Melanie said with a tone of knowing self-satisfaction at this piece of news. "Well, I am kind of tired so I think I'll bring my stuff upstairs and go to sleep. Are you coming, Baby?" Melanie was talking to Katie but Jen and Carol both looked at each other and smiled.

"Right behind you," Katie answered.

As she got to the stairs, Melanie turned and said, "Good night, Mom. Good night, future MOTHER-in law." Melanie smiled like the Cheshire Cat having put the emphasis on "Mother."

Carol caught her meaning but played along by saying "Good night, future DAUGHTER-in-law."

Katie just said good night and Carol and Jen said the same back in return. Then they closed up for the night and headed to the bedroom. When they got inside, they embraced and gave each other a brief kiss on the lips. Jen said, "I have a surprise for you too."

"Jen, I appreciate the thought but I am kinda tired."

"I thought you would be and I took that into account." Jen took something out of one of her draws. It was a dildo, about the same seven inches as Carol's strapon dildo. This was a little bit thicker and it had a suction cup on the bottom.

"See, I bought this so I could practice while you were gone. I can put it down on the floor and ride it cowgirl style. I can also put it on the wall and go doggie style. I can probably do more but that is as far as I got in a week. So tonight, all you have to do is lie back and watch."

"But I left my harness at home."

"I thought of that too." Jen reached into her drawer again and came out with the same type of harness and dildo that Carol had.

"I knew you'd be tired. And I did not know how much we could do with the girls around. But it's been a week and I don't want to wait any longer. I practiced so I could do all the work. I figured the girls would be just as tired and would probably go to sleep so they won't hear anything."

Carol would have been happy to just go to bed. However, Jen was very anxious to show off how hard she had worked. Besides, if Jen was going to progress from receiving to giving pleasure with the strapon, this would be a natural progression. And that also coincided with something Carol was planning.

Carol got undressed and so did Jen. Jen then handed the strapon harness and dildo to Carol who put it on. Once getting it firmly secured, she looked up and saw Jen smiling at her. Jen was just so beautiful and so desirable. They stepped up to each other, wrapped their arms around one another and began a long and sensuous embrace.

This was two lovers who had been away from each other for a week and they were taking the opportunity to reconnect. They kissed each other full on the lips. Their tongues sought out the other's and caressed its counterpart. They held each other tight to themselves with one arm while letting their other arm and hand explore each other's backs, hips and asses. As tight as they held each other, their breasts were forced together. As they moved, they could feel their nipples rubbing against the flesh of the other's breast.

After a very long time, Jen finally broke the kiss and looked at Carol saying, "Please, Carol, let me ride you. Let me cum all over you. I missed you so much and I want us to share this now, not tomorrow. I know it's asking a lot, but please let's do this."

Carol was far more awake than she had been when she had first entered the room and the bed had beckoned her to sleep. Now the bed was still beckoning her, but not for sleep. "I've missed you too, Jen. And it is not a difficult decision if you are offering up your beautiful body for our mutual enjoyment. I'd have to be crazy to say 'No' to that." And with that Carol climbed on the bed and held out her hand to Jen.

Carol lay back and Jen straddled her legs. At first Jen ground herself against the fake cock. She rubbed herself up and down its length. This helped get her lubricated as well as the dildo.

Carol was watching her with lust in her eyes. Watching Jen's breasts move as she moved. Watching her stomach move and arch as Jen rolled her hips to force her crotch hard up against the dildo. Jen was looking down at her and smiled as she noticed Carol's hand moving toward her own pussy. Carol had to move the harness a little so she could get her finger into her own sex and feel the wetness beginning to collect there from watching Jen.

With their eyes still locked on each other, Carol removed her hand from inside herself and held it up where Jen could see. Her fingers were very wet. Jen thought Carol might suck on her own fingers or maybe even offer them to Jen. Instead, Carol brought her fingers down to the head of the dildo and coated the head with her wetness.

"Oh fuck, Carol. That is so hot." Carol just gave a devilish smile back. The importance of Carol being all in on this despite how tired she must be was not lost on Jen. This was about far more than the sexual experience she was about to have. But for now, she was just going to enjoy the experience with this amazing woman beneath her.

Jen now rose up and settled over the dildo which was sticking straight up from Carol's waist. Carol grasped the bottom of it with her hand and helped keep it steady as it was poised at Jen's entrance. Carol then removed her hand and left it to Jen to control the action from that point, forward.

Jen let the fake cock ease into her slowly. The head, all wet with Carol's honey, slid in easily. Jen's own actions and the erotic nature of the moment made the rest go easily as well. When Jen felt her skin touch Carol's, she let out a contented sigh and held her hands out to Carol. Carol took Jen's hands into her own and interlocked their fingers. Then Jen began to slowly raise and lower herself, enveloping and releasing the dildo as she rose and fell.

Jen kept her eyes fixed on Carol. Initially, Carol stared back at Jen but as things progressed, Carol's eyes began to wander. Carol was drawn to the sight of Jen's breasts bouncing up and down as Jen rode the dildo. Jen didn't mind as the lust that was welling up in Carol's eyes was a turn-on for Jen. She just kept watching and when Carol would look back up, Jen would just smile.

To change things up a bit, Jen now left the entire length of the dildo inside her and then started grinding forward and back against it. Now Carol's vision was filled with Jen's body from her diaphragm to her hips. As Jen ground back and forth, her body fell into a rhythm. It was like a sine curve the way her mid-section would undulate, top to bottom. With Jen's flat and firm stomach, this was a very sexy sight. The fluidity of the movement was incredible. The little belly button piercing would occasionally glint when the light hit it at the right angle. And best of all, when each movement ended at Jen's hips, her weight caused the harness to rub against Carol's clitoris. The visual and tactile sensations were having their effect on Carol.

When Jen went back to the up and down motion, Carol was a little disappointed. When Jen would finish her downstroke, there would be some pressure on the harness and thus contact with her clit. But it was more of a bounce than a rub and was less pleasurable. Still, Carol could recognize the feelings inside herself that told her an orgasm was approaching. She was hoping that Jen might have one at the same time. Carol wanted to fondle Jen's breasts, but the current movement made that a hard task so she continued to hold Jen's hands and watch Jen's beautiful body as Jen rode herself to climax.