Soccer Women Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret threw her arms around Melanie and said, "Oh, Melanie I am unofficially so happy for the both of you." Melanie leaned back a little and Margaret jumped backwards. "Oh, God. I'm sorry Mel."

Melanie smiled, holding one arm across her stomach as she said, "Sorry for what Margaret, a hug? Nothing else going on here so a hug is fine."

"Okay. Not a word. And I did need to fix my makeup but fortunately I hadn't done it already or I might have had to do it again." They both went to the bathroom mirror, touched themselves up and went out to join everyone else for the rest of the celebration, which for Margaret was now just that much more festive.

***************

It was now late September. Almost eight years had passed since Carol Rogers and Jen Smith had brought their daughters to a big soccer tournament and found out that instead of two double beds, the room they would share had one queen-sized bed. The second night, with the girls in another room, they crossed the Rubicon as it were. That night they touched each other in a sexual way. Using their hands, they brought each other to orgasm. That night had started them on a path that led to where they were now.

That long road had many twists and potholes. However, the road inexorably continued to this very point. Carol and Jen were about to be married.

They were both widows who had already had their own big, fancy weddings. This was going to be a small affair with just immediate family and the closest of friends. Carol's two older daughters, their husbands and Carol's grandchildren were coming.

Carol also had Megan Sims and Jessica Williams coming. These were two of her closest friends. Megan had been Carol's friend with benefits for a while. But two and a half years ago, as that winding road brought Carol and Jen back together again, Megan went back to just "friend." Carol and Jessica had a unique relationship. It had included a physically intimate component, but as with Megan, Carol's reuniting with Jen had removed that aspect of their relationship as well.

Both Megan and Jessica knew Carol's heart very well and they knew that Jen was the perfect person for Carol. They happily stepped aside when Carol and Jen rekindled their relationship, were excited when Carol told each of them about her and Jen getting engaged, and they were overjoyed when Carol asked them to come to the wedding.

Jessica had a flight of several hours to get to where Carol and Jen lived. When Megan heard that Jessica was flying in for the wedding, she volunteered to go pick her up and bring her to the wedding. This despite the fact that Megan lived half an hour in the other direction from the airport. However, there was a certain symmetry to it which was not lost on Megan, Jessica, and Carol.

Jen had some close friends at work. Jen's parents and her mother-in-law also made the trip. It was a long ride, but they were fortunate to just be passengers. That was because they were picked up and driven by Katie and Melanie.

Katie was Carol's youngest daughter and Melanie was Jen's only child. These two had first met when Carol and Jen had first met. And they too had fallen in love with each other. Their road had been much smoother and straighter than their mothers and they were now married for a little over two years.

They lived a little south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylavnia. Jen's parents and mother-in-law all lived near Erie, Pennsylvania. They are not exactly close, and Erie is not "on the way" to where Carol and Jen now lived. But Katie didn't mind all the extra driving. She had always had a good relationship with Melanie's grandparents, even going back to when Katie and Melanie were just teammates on a youth soccer team.

It meant a lot of driving, both directions but Katie volunteered as soon as the call came about the wedding. Melanie was going to be in the car as well, but Katie insisted that she do all the driving. After all, Melanie was 6 and a half months pregnant.

Katie and Melanie had both very much wanted to have children and be a family. They had talked about this even before they were married. The path they chose was to go with in vitro fertilization. While not cheap, both girls had been scholar athletes and so they had no student debt. These procedures would put them in debt, but it was a cost they were willing and (fortunately for them) able to absorb. There had been no set plan on who would go first, but when the time came, it just made more sense for Melanie to go first.

Margaret's guess back in June had been correct. Katie and Melanie already knew that Melanie was pregnant when they went out to California for Jo and Margaret's wedding. But it was still early in the pregnancy and they did not want to say anything too quickly. Call it superstition or an overabundance of caution, but after a checkup with the doctor at the four-month mark, they finally shared their big news.

Carol and Jen had been thinking about a Christmas wedding, although they had not shared their plans with anyone. When they heard that Melanie's due date was the first week of December, they decided that wouldn't work.

They instead decided that they would set a date as soon as possible and still leave time for people to arrange to be there. They waited two weeks after Katie's and Melanie's big announcement so that their news did not take away from the girls' news.

The wedding itself was very simple and modest. It was a Judge who performed the ceremony. She came into the Courtroom from her chambers, and her Court Crier gaveled Court back into session. However, the Judge came down from the bench and stood in the well of the Courtroom with Carol and Jen. Everyone else sat down on the benches behind the bar of the Courtroom.

After they were married, there were a bunch of pictures taken (weddings and adoptions are the two times cameras are always allowed in a courtroom). Then they went out to a restaurant that had one room with four big tables at which everyone sat.

After the meal they all went back to Carol and Jen's house and talked and laughed and reminisced until it was well into the evening. They were having so much fun that no one wanted to leave and so they had pizza delivered and kept talking until it was finally time for people to start thinking about sleep.

Abigail and Peter had not brought the RV so they were going back to the hotel along with Brianna and Michael and all their kids. Jessica was driving back with Megan to Megan's house.

The Olsen's (Jen's parents) and Kim Smith (Jen's mother-in-law) were going back to the hotel. Katie and Melanie were going back to stay with Grandma Kim, ostensibly because Melanie needed a bigger bed than her old one that was in the guest room.

They could have had just Melanie in that bed and Katie could have slept on the couch. But Grandma Kim said she wanted some company. That was their story and they were sticking to it, although Carol and Jen both thought Melanie was finding an excuse to let them be alone on their wedding night. They certainly appreciated the gesture.

Carol and Jen had nice dresses on for the wedding ceremony but had changed into more comfortable clothes when they got home from the restaurant. Now with the house empty, they were sitting cross-legged on their bed, in just their bras and panties. They were mainly looking at each other and smiling. From time to time, one of them would reach out with a hand to stroke a cheek or run their hands through the other's hair. Occasionally, their hands would drift down and play with the other's bosom through the bra.

Soon, arousal was starting to kick in and their hands were spending more time caressing their boobs than their faces or hair. The thing was they were both very horny. With all the running around to get everything ready for the wedding and people arriving, Carol and Jen had not had sex all week. This sitting on the bed and touching each other had been unplanned foreplay. But now they were both ready for the main event.

Both women now got off the bed to remove their remaining clothes. Jen looked over at Carol, wanting to ask something of her but a little reluctant to do so. Now that Carol was naked and about to get back on the bed, Jen realized it was now or never.

"Carol, would you put on the strapon for tonight?"

"Really?"

"Yes. I'm not trying to relive my first wedding night, it's just..." Jen was not sure exactly how she wanted to say this so that Carol would be willing to do it and not be upset.

"What, Jen. Go ahead. Tell me."

"It's just we've been so busy this week and I am really horny and I just want to have that feeling of being filled tonight." Carol smiled and walked over to Jen. She put her arms around her and gave her a kiss on the lips. Then she stepped back and walked over to the dresser. Carol opened her top right drawer and reached in the back. She pulled out the harness and dildo. After making a point of showing Jen the parts, Carol began putting it on.

With the harness firmly in place and the fake cock sticking straight out at Jen, Carol looked at her and said, "What the lady wants, the lady gets. Lay down on the bed."

Carol climbed up onto the bed. She reached over and took a pillow. Having Jen raise up her hips, Carol put the pillow under Jen's ass. This helped Carol get a better angle as she moved over Jen and leaned down.

Carol's face was right in front of Jen's. With Carol being a little taller, it made her longer lying on the bed. This meant that Jen's breasts were now pushed against Carol's chest and Carol's breasts were pushed against Jen's sternum. Carol now moved her hips and the strapon was right up against Jen's entrance.

Jen said, "Carol, Baby. I am so wet right now. Just go ahead and put it in. I'll be fine." Carol did as Jen asked and was pleasantly surprised at just how easy she was able to penetrate Jen.

Carol started with a deliberate pace. She was going slow and deep with each thrust of her hips. She was also taking advantage of their position to kiss Jen. This was very loving and very romantic. But it really was not what Jen had in mind when she first suggested this.

It had started the previous Tuesday as Jen was walking across campus. One of the four young men who had helped move her and Carol into the new home was walking by. He was handsome with reddish brown hair. He had been a little taller than the rest. He had kept his shirt on but it was clear that he was in great shape and Jen had noticed his arms bulging on more than one occasion as he lifted something heavy. As they walked past each other, the young man called out, "Hey Ms. Smith, how's it going?"

"Great, great. How are your classes so far."

"Oh fine. I just wanted to make sure you got everything you wanted from our service. It's a side hustle for us and good word of mouth is important for us."

"Yes, you guys did an excellent job. Thank you so much. I will definitely tell people to give you a call if they are looking to move."

"Well, we aim to please. Thanks again for using us and if there is anything else we can do for you in the future, just call."

Jen was not sure if he had been hitting on her or not. Part of her wanted to believe that he was. It was a boost to her ego to think a young viral man like that would be attracted to her. Part of her dismissed the idea because as a school administrator, it could never happen even if he had wanted to. But she was not sure herself if she would have wanted him to have wanted to.

A night of passion with Carol would probably have driven this thought out of her mind. But this week they were simply too busy for that. So instead, the idea had germinated in her mind. She found herself with her hand between her thighs driving home or in the shower with thoughts of the young man in her head. So tonight, she wanted Carol to fuck her, but she wanted Carol to fuck her the way she imagined the young man would fuck her. She just didn't want to say that to Carol.

"Carol, this is lovely and all. But I was kind of hoping for something a little more...intense."

"I can do...intense. Why don't you turn around and get on your hands and knees and I'll show you how well I can do...intense." Carol's pause was playful and Jen decided to give a little back.

"Just don't promise what you can't deliver missy."

"We'll see." said Carol but she took this as a challenge and her competitive nature started to kick in.

Jen was now in position. She was hunched down a bit so that the fake penis protruding from Carol's waist was at just the right height. Carol was behind Jen, with her hands on Jen's hips. Already well lubricated from the sex they had shared thus far; Carol was able to push her hips forward and sent the strapon deep into Jen's womb.

"UUUUUHHHHH!" came grunting out of Jen's mouth. This was more like what she had in mind. "Keep going Carol." Carol was still going at a slow pace though. Jen needed more tonight. "Don't tease me, Carol. I don't want you to make love to me, I want you to fuck me." Jen pushed her ass backwards and buried the dildo inside of herself. When it was all the way in, she ground her ass into Carol. Jen could feel her ass cheeks moving around against Carol's stomach. Expressing her need in a physical way, Jen moved forward and back quickly a few times to remove any doubts about what she was looking for from Carol.

They had been together enough that Carol could read the signals Jen was sending; not that Jen was being cryptic. She started moving faster with her hips. She was also drawing the strapon further out so that she was ramming more into Jen with each thrust.

This was what Jen wanted. And as the physical sensations began to catch up to what she had wanted, her thoughts began to wander. In her mind she looked up at the closet doors. However, instead of seeing the wooden doors that were there, Jen saw herself reflected in mirrored closet doors. Her face was smiling and as she looked more at the reflection, she realized that the young man with the reddish-brown hair was there behind her.

She felt the powerful grip of his hands on her hips and felt his lovely penis filling her up with each powerful thrust into her. This was followed by the exquisite torture of it being pulled out of her. She could feel every inch of its withdrawal along the walls of her vagina. She was squeezing her inner muscles, trying to keep it inside her. Then in that nanosecond that the penis stopped its backward motion, Jen relaxed her muscles in time for it to come ramming back into her, brushing against her vaginal walls as it filled her back up.

Jen watched in the mirror as the young man's body moved back and forth in time with the hammering that his penis was giving her. When he seemed to slow down at one point, she once again threw herself backwards, impaling herself on his penis and demanding, "Faster. Keep going. Harder and faster. Fuck me."

Carol couldn't quite make out all of what Jen was saying. She had actually gotten caught up in her own thoughts, which were eerily similar to Jen's. The first difference was who she was thinking about in her mind. Carol saw another of the young men who had helped them move in her mind. He was the shortest of the four. He had sandy blond hair and lovely blue eyes. Carol had felt bad that day for what she had been thinking when he had taken off his shirt and was helping lift the couch into the living room. She was old enough to be his mother but her thoughts at that moment were not motherly.

Now she was thinking of him again, only now he was the one plowing into Jen. She was surprised that she wasn't jealous and she was actually pleased because she could tell by the sounds that Jen was making that he must be doing a very good job. In fact, as she continued to watch him pleasure Jen so thoroughly, she was getting turned on herself.

Carol could feel the orgasm rising within herself. Watching Jen moving back and forth quickly with the pounding the young man was giving her was incredibly stimulating for her. Jen was clearly loving this and she wanted nothing more than for Jen to have all the pleasure she could want.

She heard Jen call out and it seemed as if he must have slacked off a bit. "C'mon kid. She wants it hard and fast. She is the most wonderful woman in the world. You have to give her what she wants." In her mind Carol exhorted the young man to give his all for Jen. Jen wanted this and Jen was going to have it. There was to be no slacking.

Jen felt the hands re-grip her hips and now the young man had found that next gear. He was pumping into her so fast and so quick that she didn't need to do anything but keep herself from being knocked forward and he was taking care of the rest. The speed and power with which he was fucking her was getting her to the precipice. It just felt so damn good that she began shouting out phrases. She wasn't thinking about them, they were just coming out in response to the sensations that his fast-moving dick was creating in her body.

"OH Yes!" "Just like that. Just. Like. That." "Oh Yes. Oh, I'm so close. So close. Get me there, stud. FASTER! FASTER! OH! OH! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCK!" And with that, Jen came. She came hard, her juices flooding around the hard cock still inside her and out of her pussy, drenching her thighs. Wave upon wave of pleasure continued to ripple through her body for over a minute and she was completely still, perched on her hands and knees, with that hard cock still inside her.

As the waves began to slowly dissipate, Jen finally fell forward onto the bed. As she went forward, the dildo slipped out from inside her and the spell was broken. When she looked up, she saw the wooden closet door. And while she couldn't see behind her, she heard the unmistakable sound of Carol's breathing, although she was breathing very hard.

Jen sliding forward also brought Carol back to the here and now. The first thing she noticed was how sore her hamstrings and lower back were. But that discomfort also made her realize what had just happened. It hadn't been the young blond boy who had just fucked Jen's brains out, it had been her. This brought a big grin to her face, although that came right off as she went to lay down and she felt a slight twinge in her back. "I'm gonna feel that tomorrow." Carol thought, but realizing it was for Jen she didn't mind at all.

Jen was now laying flat on her stomach. Carol was next to her. First, she pulled some of Jen's hair out of the way so she could take a quick nibble of her ear. Then, she sidled up against her and let her hand roam all over Jen's ass cheeks. Carol let her hand trail along the splendid curve of Jen's ass and occasionally strayed to her lower back or her upper thighs. She stayed away from Jen's crotch, figuring that would be a bit sensitive at the moment.

Jen was still for a while. At first, she was letting the last of the waves roll through her body. Next was the realization of just how exhausted she was. She could only imagine how tired Carol must be after that effort. That caused her to feel a little guilty. Carol had been making all that effort and Jen had been thinking about that young man (she didn't even remember his name). She was debating whether or not to say anything to Carol about it.

She was debating the question when Carol said, "Alright Jen, what's up?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been awful quite for a long time. I think I just did a pretty good job, but it wasn't that good."

"Yes, it was Carol. That good and more."

"Well, thanks for saying that, Jen. But I'm going to need some time to recover."

Jen finally resolved to say something. And after all, while she might have been having other thoughts, it was Carol that made her feel that good. And it was Carol that she loved. And she knew Carol loved her. However, Jen did feel she might be testing that on their wedding night.