Soccer Women Ch. 19

Story Info
Lives go on, even around history.
10.7k words
4.75
3.6k
11

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer Women Ch 19

When Joseph was nine months old, Katie and Melanie got the wonderful news that Jo and Margaret were going to have a baby. Margaret was about three months pregnant and they were looking at a March due date. When Joseph was a year old, Katie and Melanie got the upsetting news that Margaret was in the hospital. The baby was okay, but they knew Margaret's pregnancy had not been going as smoothly as Melanie's had.

Over the next three months, there were a lot of doctor visits and finally a month of bed rest. One night, Katie and Margaret got a phone call. They did not recognize the number but they knew that Margaret and Jo were at the hospital. It turned out the call was from Angelina Napoli, Jo's mother.

Angelina's news was both good and bad. The baby, a little girl named Maisie Catherine Napoli, was healthy and well. Margaret was also healthy. However, there were some complications during the delivery. It had required serious surgery and the result was that Margaret would not be able to have any more children. Since Jo had been adamant about not having children herself, it seemed that Maisie would be an only child. "That just means she will get all the love." said Angelina trying to keep a positive tone.

Jo called them later that day. She sounded fairly upbeat. Margaret was going to have to stay in the hospital for a few days and so they would keep Maisie a little longer as well. But everyone would be fully recovered, well, mostly.

When Katie and Melanie finally spoke with Margaret, she seemed resigned to what had happened. She was mostly thankful that Maisie was healthy and did not say anything about her own situation. It was months later that Angelina told Katie and Melanie just how dire Margaret's situation had been and how close they had really come to losing her.

For now, everyone was healthy and happy, with one exception. Katie and Melanie were not quite ready to take Joseph on a plane. Jo and Margaret were not taking Maisie on the plane yet either. So, they were not going to be able to be with each other in person for a while.

They had the advantage of social media and so they were each able to keep up with their respective godchildren. The girls talked with each other several times a week. They even went on Skype and tried to share their intimacy with each other for New Years but that didn't work for them. They all sensed the impact the distance was having on them and how the demands of life were keeping them apart. Katie had said she would make sure they stayed together no matter what. So after the New Year's Eve Skype debacle (as Jo was calling it), Katie called Jo at her office.

"Jo, it has occurred to me that my son had not actually met his cousin. He's seen pictures and videos on social media but they haven't actually met."

"True. Do you have a point or are you stating unpleasant random facts?"

"Well, I am guessing you are going to want to have a big birthday party for Maisie's first birthday, correct?"

"I am sure we will. My mom and dad have already been talking about coming and some of Margaret's family will as well. She's gotten close with some of her mom's relatives since the wedding and they live nearby."

"So do you think your mom and dad will get a hotel?"

"There is a second bedroom here so they will probably stay here."

"Get them a hotel."

"Why"

"Because Melanie and I are going to be in the spare bedroom. And we'll need some kind of kid's bed for Joseph."

"Why would we...ooooohhhhh. My mom might ask questions."

"I bet she won't. In fact, I bet if you tell her that Melanie and I are coming and you want us to stay over at the house, she'll know and offer to get a hotel herself."

Katie was pretty close. The way it actually went down was Jo was talking to her mother and asked, "Mom what do you think about you and dad getting a hotel room instead of staying at the house?"

Angelina immediately asked, "Are Katie and Melanie coming for the party?"

"Yes, but I was just trying to see if you'd rather not be in the middle of all the hullabaloo."

"Of course, Bambina, of course. Come to think of it, your father and I would probably prefer to have some of our own alone time. So, we'll be getting a hotel room. But we'll be there for the party."

Katie wasn't sure what Melanie would think about taking Joseph on the plane, and she was all ready to debate the issue. But when she brought up the subject of flying out to California for Maisie's first birthday party, Melanie loved the idea. Arrangements were made, vacation time was approved and airline tickets were purchased.

A bit of planning went into this trip. First Katie, Melanie and Joseph drove to Carol and Jen's house. They stayed a day there and then the next day, Carol and Jen drove them to Chicago so they could get a direct flight. Had they left from Pittsburgh, they would have had to stop in Chicago, or Denver or even Atlanta. The thought was one less leg would be better for Joe as well as for the other passengers.

At the gate, Joe was not very happy and he was letting the whole world know. This was making Katie and Melanie (and probably most of the other passengers) very nervous. However, he must have gotten it all out of his system waiting to board. By the time the plane was taxiing to the runway, Joe was in his seat, fast asleep. This made Katie and Melanie (and the rest of the plane) very happy.

When they got to the airport in California, there was another subtle change that came with parenthood. Margaret couldn't run to them and jump into one of their arms because she was holding Maisie. Melanie was wheeling two carryon cases. Katie had her bag in one hand and was holding Joe's hand in the other.

Jo and Margaret could not believe how much the young boy had grown up already. They had seen his pictures and some Facetime chats. But seeing the child in person was something altogether different.

It wasn't quite the same for Katie and Melanie seeing Maisie for the first time. It wasn't all that long ago that Joe was that age. The biggest thing was just how much she already reminded them of Margaret.

Joe's paternal genes seemed to have taken a lot of his characteristics. He did have blond hair like Melanie. His eyes were blue, but they were a deeper blue, more like Grandma Jen's them Melanie's. Maisie, however, was a carbon copy of Margaret. Blond hair, blue eyes, same cheeks and nose.

At first Joe was a little clingy, but then Jo knelt in front of him and said, "Hey buddy, I'm your Aunt Jo."

"Like me?"

"Close enough big guy."

That settled him down. He gave Jo a hug and then went over to Margaret. He looked up at her holding Maisie and then turned back to his parents and said, "Is she going to be our new baby?"

Jo and Margaret both looked puzzled. Katie and Melanie both blushed. Melanie said, "No sweetheart. This is your cousin Maisie. She's Aunt Margaret and Aunt Jo's baby."

"So, where's our new one?" Katie reflexively put her arm to her stomach and the cat was out of the bag. Melanie noticed that while Jo immediately broke into a huge grin, Margaret seemed pained as the realization of the news sunk in. But she quickly recovered.

Melanie said, "Look, we were not going to say anything until we got back home. This is all about Maisie and about the four of us having some time. We don't want our news to detract from that. But since we've had a few appointments and we had to bring Joseph with us, we had to let him know what was happening as best we could."

Margaret, now with a big smile, did say, "Thanks. Yes, let's keep this under wraps for now. But congratulations and Katie, welcome to the club."

They all went back to Jo and Margaret's house. They spent the day talking and laughing about each other's stories concerning their kids and the trials of parenting. Joe and Maisie got along splendidly. Joe would bring Maisie a toy which she would play with. And when she stopped playing with that toy, he went and got her another. He even once went into his own bag and gave her one of his toys. That was the highlight of the day with the kids.

The parents let the children stay up later than normal. In part because this was a special occasion and part so that when they finally did go to sleep, they would stay asleep. Maisie dropped off first and Margaret put her in the crib in her and Jo's room. When Joe couldn't stay awake anymore, Katie brought him into the child's bed which was in the guest room with them. Now it was just the four adults, but both bedrooms were occupied.

When Katie sat back down after putting Joe to sleep, Margaret said, "I have been waiting for this moment since Jo told me you two were coming for Maisie's first birthday. And all we've talked about in bed at night the last two weeks has been about how great it was going to be when you both were here. And it's made the sex that much more incredible. And all day the anticipation of this moment had me on fire. I've thought about this a lot and I have a plan. Do you trust me?"

All three nodded. Margaret was voicing something they were all feeling. There relationship was about so much more than the sex, but when they hadn't had that sex for so long, it was now almost a palpable need.

Margaret continued, "Okay, Katie and Jo, I want you to sit next to each other on the couch. Right against each other, shoulders and knees touching."

They got into the position Margaret directed. They looked at each other and Jo said, "Hi, Katie."

Katie smiled and said, "Hi Jo."

They started to lean into each other for a kiss, but Margaret stopped them. "You'll have time for that in a minute. Melanie, get up on Jo's legs." At the same time, Margaret moved to get on top of Katie's legs as well. Margaret and Melanie were now basically knelling on Katie and Jo's thighs. And because Katie and Jo were right up next to each other, so were Margaret and Melanie.

Margaret was looking at Katie, and without looking away, she reached for Melanie's hand. Melanie saw this and took Margaret's hand into her own. When they were clasped together, Margaret gave Melanie's hand a squeeze. At the same time, she leaned forward, put her other hand on the couch next to Katie's head and pressed her lips to Katie's. Melanie did the same as she and Jo began to share an intimate kiss.

The long hiatus without being with each other physically made them enjoy this simple act of intimacy all the more. After a time, Margaret again squeezed Melanie's hand as she pulled back from Katie. When Melanie leaned back from Jo, Margaret took her hand off the couch and put it around Melanie, pulling her close and kissing her with the same passion and desire she had been kissing Katie. Melanie returned the kiss with equal gusto.

Katie and Jo now turned toward each other. Because they were sitting right next to each other, they were able to touch their lips together as well. But with Melanie and Margaret on top of them, they couldn't quite turn toward each other. Nor could they wrap their arms around each other. This led to their kissing being a bit more playful, with a lot of staring at each other and a fair amount of giggling. This was unusual for them but was a testament to the sheer joy that being together was bringing to each of them.

Jo was the first to show her arousal. She turned back facing front and put her arms around Melanie. She proceeded to lift Melanie's shirt up. When it got up to her head, she had to break off the kiss with Margaret. Melanie then turned back and leaned down and began kissing Jo again. While Melanie was kissing her, Jo reached around Melanie's back and unhooked her bra. Once that was off, she took hold of Melanie by her waist and lifted her forward a little bit so that now Melanie's breasts were right in front of Jo's face.

Jo took the opportunity to feast on Melanie's breasts. She licked and sucked one nipple. She licked around the breast and planted little kisses on the underside. Jo licked up Melanie chest between the breasts and then started working on the other breast like she had on the first.

Although Melanie's breasts were not as big as when she had been nursing Joe, they had remained bigger than before she had been pregnant. She had gone from a small A cup to a large C cup soon after Joe was born. Now she was down to a solid B cup, but they remained noticeably bigger.

It certainly felt nice for Melanie, but she decided she would poke a little fun at Jo. "You're only doing this because their bigger than they used to be."

Jo looked up into Melanie's eyes and said, "No Mel. I'm doing it because it's you. And I have missed having you in my arms and on my lips. And I hope you are enjoying this because I know I am really enjoying doing it for you."

Melanie was touched by Jo's comment and she stroked Jo's cheek with her fingers as Jo went back to sucking and licking Melanie's breasts. She even let Jo get away with calling her "Mel" which was something she did not usually do.

While Jo had been working on Melanie's shirt, Katie had been trying to pull down Margaret's shorts and panties. However, with her kneeling on Katie's thighs, Katie could not get them down very far. Margaret was able to hop down easily using her cheerleading agility to spring off Katie and land standing in front of the couch. She then pulled down her shorts and panties in one motion and hopped right back up.

Margaret leaned down and began kissing Katie again but Katie had other ideas. Katie wrapped her arms around Margaret's ass. She locked her hands around the opposite forearm and used her arms like a bar, pulling Margaret up and into her body. Margaret's breasts were mashed against Katie's face. As Katie continued to pull her arms up, the rest of Margaret's body brushed along Katie's face unless Katie had Margret's mons at mouth level, which had been her goal.

Margaret was now up enough on the couch that she could put her feet on the cushions. Margaret stood up with Katie's arms still giving support behind her for balance.

Katie gave a few tentative licks along Margaret's slit, trying to re-familiarize herself with what would bring Margaret the most pleasure. Since Margaret was already wet, Katie was able to taste her essence as she did this. Katie said, "I forgot just how good you taste."

Margaret put a hand under Katie's chin to lift it away from her sex and she looked down at Katie. "That's sweet of you to say Katie. And there's more where that came from if you keep doing what you're doing."

With that Margaret let go of Katie's chin. She now grasped the back of the couch with both hands and began to grind her pelvis right into Katie's mouth. Katie began to lick and suck on any part of Margaret's pussy that was put in front of her mouth. Margaret was using her hips to get Katie's tongue exactly where she wanted it.

Margaret at this point was balancing herself as she stood on the couch, her knees bent a little to keep her at the correct height. She also had her hands on the back of the couch. This freed up Katie's hands which were rubbing all over Margaret's body. Katie was rubbing Margaret's back, hips, ass cheeks, and breasts. She even ran her fingers through Margaret's hair.

Margaret was moving her crotch to where she wanted Katie to concentrate her efforts and Katie licked and sucked on Margaret as she ground herself into Katie's face. The two of them worked with a synchronicity that allowed Katie to quickly bring Margaret to the edge of a wonderful orgasm. Sensing how close she was, Katie reached both hands to Margaret's breasts and tweaked her nipples. This sent Margaret over the edge and she began humping into Katie's face with abandon.

At that point, Katie just sat still and let Margaret ride her face as the waves of pleasure surged through Margaret like a tide. As the waves turned to ripples, Margaret squatted down so she was now face to face with Katie. She kissed her, tasting her own sweet juices on Katie's face. "I guess I do taste pretty good, don't I?" Margaret said with a huge grin on her face.

Katie smiled back and said, "Yes, you really do."

"Well one good turn deserves another. Spread your legs a little and let's see if I really am as good as you seem to remember."

Margaret again hopped down in between Katie's legs but this time she knelt down and began running her hands up and down Katie's inner thighs. She used just her nails a few times and it made Katie's whole body shudder. Margaret then looked Katie in the eye, winked at her, and moved forward so that her face was now right up in Katie's crotch and her tongue was touching Katie's labia.

In very short order, Katie was in heaven. She did not thrust her hips or move them around. There was no need. Margaret was every bit as good as Katie remembered. Margaret knew what Katie liked most. She was making firm, deep strokes with her tongue up and down Katie's slit. Every so often, when Margaret's tongue got to Katie's entrance, she would push it in and swirl it around before bringing it back out and resuming her strong licking.

It had been so long and Margaret would have loved to take her time and really build Katie up to a tremendous orgasm. But although both children were sleeping through the night, there was always the chance they might wake up. Margaret stopped licking and sat back on her haunches looking up at Katie.

Katie had been laying back against the couch. Her eyes were closed and she was just luxuriating in the physical sensations that Margaret was creating within her. When Margaret stopped, Katie opened her eyes and looked down at Margaret saying, "It was every bit as good as I remembered. And I remembered it being great."

"Thank you, Katie, but I'm not quite done yet." Margaret now made a point of slowly bringing her finger up to her open mouth. At first, she kept the finger just outside and licked it all around with her tongue. Then she sucked the finger in her mouth. Watching Margaret's cheeks hollow as she increased the suction on her finger turned Katie on even more than she already was.

Margaret took the finger out of her mouth and brought it down to Katie's crotch. Between the tongue lashing she had already done and the effect of the sexy finger sucking, she didn't really need the saliva on her finger. Katie was extremely wet by now. Margaret was able to easily slip her finger all the way inside Katie until her wrist made contact with Katie's nether lips.

Margaret was going to just use one finger. She was pushing it in and pulling it out in a steady rhythm. Occasionally she would wiggle it inside touching the walls inside Katie's vagina. Then, while still sawing her finger in and out of Katie, Margaret leaned in and took Katie's clit into her mouth.

Katie's body reacted to the feeling by thrusting her hips up and down. Katie did not recall deciding to do this, her body just did it on its own accord, reacting to the pleasure. Margaret now hooked her finger up and felt around for Katie's g-spot. Once she felt it, she pushed her finger up against it and made little circles with her finger on that sensitive area while she continued to lick and suck Katie's clit with her lips and tongue.

Katie was surprised at the intensity of the feelings of pleasure. Margaret had been at it for a short time and she could already tell that she was close to a big orgasm. Katie had to react to this but she knew she had to be quiet, lest her reaction wake one of the children and force Margaret to have to stop. The was the last thing she wanted and so Katie whispered out her release. But it was a strong whisper to match the strength of the feelings surging through her body. "OH GOD MARGARET! THIS IS AMAZING! YOU'RE AMAZING! OH MY! OH! OH! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!"

Margaret could feel Katie's body tense through her orgasm and then relax when the orgasm had run its course. She placed a few kisses on Katie's inner thigh and then looked up at her. She met Katie's gaze staring back at her. "You are amazing." Katie mouthed to Margaret.